The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Can anyone get a hold of these guys? They have a part I am interested in buying, and they just never get back to me. For months...

UKMK00
replies: 0 views: 1
UKMK00 2 minutes ago

I'm switching out some electronics in one of my acoustic guitars and came across a bunch of internet commenters recommending...

atx89
replies: 30 views: 659
Aural Endeavors 3 minutes ago

Hello, I recently bought a Beyer M88tg microphone and was amazed by its quality, big and clear sound (compared to the...

Logima
replies: 20 views: 391
Drumsound 10 minutes ago

Got this piano a few days ago and am having a difficult time taming some hyped resonances from basically B2 on the piano all the...

bluesmonk
bluesmonk 12 minutes ago

Bought a Hammond m3. The goal is to turn it into as much of a b3 as I can. Bought a leslie 145, its respective leslie kit, and a...

Irelando
replies: 8 views: 1,023
bgood 14 minutes ago

Let's define it. I hear this term thrown around here, but it's not really clear to me, and I'm sure a few others, exactly what it...

voodoo4u
replies: 57 views: 1,251
Bart Nettle 19 minutes ago

I have just purchased a matched pair of DPA 4060 that came with Sennheiser 3-pin Lemo plugs. These microphones need 9V, do...

Gullik
replies: 1 views: 2,141
nat8808 30 minutes ago

I have learned that up to a certain price point, the more one spends on monitors, there are differences, but not major...

jerrydpi
jerrydpi 42 minutes ago

What the title says? Any companies that still make professional analogue multi-tracks? I know there are companies that still...

laughton
replies: 152 views: 24,657
Sounds Great 54 minutes ago

Hello Everybody! About to move to a new place, and on a market for a new pair of monitors. My room dimensions are 4 by 5 meters...

baddaman
replies: 10 views: 456
johannburkard 1 hour ago

I just found a Sennheiser MKH805 for sale on eBay... (yes, saying that here might make it disappear quickly). Cheap enough to...

connloyalist
replies: 10 views: 2,684
nat8808 1 hour ago

Putting together my first 500 series lunch box, and focusing specifically on recording acoustic guitars in the vein of Gillian...

Pale Rider
replies: 18 views: 491
Pale Rider 1 hour ago

I found a pretty nuts deal for a blue kiwi microphone, less than 800$, but I was reading more into it and I think for my voice, I...

jaxong59
replies: 0 views: 43
jaxong59 1 hour ago

Hey guys, I was wondering what your thoughts were on this machine for those who have used it. I did a search but didn't find...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 39 views: 12,157
psycho_monkey 1 hour ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,197 views: 26,154
u87allen 2 hours ago

Looking for a tasty wooden case to store an AMI Funkenwerk U47 clone that won’t break the bank. Can anyone help? Thanks.

socool135
replies: 3 views: 202
socool135 2 hours ago

RM BIV = Ribbon Microphone, Burdukov Igor Vladimirovich I am not associated with Igor in any way, beyond being a happy paying...

no genre
replies: 336 views: 55,246
Butter Music 3 hours ago

Hi guys, Working in E-Sound studio (formerly known as Dureco) in Weesp, the Netherlands. They have a console I have never seen...

CAT5
replies: 75 views: 21,891
sasha7777 3 hours ago

Hi there! Anyone in this whole wild world is using this combination? I bought me 2 lrm-2b Mics to make stereo...

UtopiaBlues
replies: 0 views: 57
UtopiaBlues 3 hours ago

I'm thinking about buying a pair of 414's, but which ones? There seem to be a few available. Any info appreciated.

wallyburger
replies: 58 views: 1,762
BrentA 4 hours ago

Hi, I am a fan of guitar coily cables and always thought it would be cool to use a coiled cable to connect a microphone. I make...

JohnnyShotgun
replies: 18 views: 474
pan60 4 hours ago

Hey guys-- Has anyone ever used the "Rear bus" technique? It's my understanding that Andrew Scheps sends everything in...

R3KMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 120
R3KMUSIC 4 hours ago

Hi there, I'm trying to find this plug-in in the photo. Forgive me that photo is not so clear but that's the only image I...

rockman413
replies: 2 views: 179
rockman413 4 hours ago

I fall in love with Adam tweeter listening to the small A3X, and so I decide to buy higher level speakers, replacing old ProAc...

mrcrowley
replies: 9 views: 542
mrcrowley 4 hours ago

So the compressor on my Yamaha AW16G is crapping out. It's gotten significantly worse as of late. It used to give me a hard time...

FreshProduce
replies: 1 views: 100
bgood 5 hours ago

Hi! we are working a little with Videos, but the most time on music productions. I see that my Graphic Card is a little Slow last...

JJdelRio
replies: 0 views: 63
JJdelRio 5 hours ago

Im working with an opera singer. Currently using a U87 but her voice is really dynamic and powerfull and full of spikes in the...

musicmixer04
replies: 38 views: 1,074
Berndalen 5 hours ago

Welcome fellow si'ers! The web support and discussion arena for these great mixers is seriously lacking. The Facebook page is...

mintaka007
replies: 275 views: 25,114
dhw 5 hours ago

I love the Blackface 1176 because of the tone it imparts on vocals - up front in the mix with subtle boost in high end. i.e. it...

jkung
replies: 38 views: 4,187
qblues 5 hours ago

Hey everyone, I am new here so if I am in the wrong section, please feel free to move me and forgive my noobinness. I have a...

Fletchdad
replies: 2 views: 208
monkeyxx 5 hours ago

Been listening to pop hits of 80s all night... I'd say at least 3/4 of the songs are mixed pretty terribly. Burried vocals, mushy...

Nuieve
replies: 106 views: 3,108
ohmstorm 6 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,767 views: 207,122
BradM 6 hours ago

As the Boutique microphone companies thread I started as been fruitful for both us slutz and the companies themselves, I thought...

Mr Funk
replies: 5 views: 332
BradM 6 hours ago

Hi all. I'm back lol. So a few weeks ago, I asked about the wa14 vs the wa87. I ended up getting the wa14 which is a great...

liv4ree
replies: 19 views: 5,770
Rawtouch 6 hours ago

Hi Are there any alternative to this plugin ? Similar EQ with baxandall and limited choice that you can't really go wrong with...

invalidusername
replies: 3 views: 226
invalidusername 6 hours ago

Hey Slutz, I’m in need of some thoughtful piece of advice regarding my first outboard equipment. Let’s start with my...

marcome
replies: 0 views: 113
marcome 7 hours ago

This is my first time re-amping. I recorded a dry guitar signal successfully into reaper using the behringer 404. no problems...

uglijimus
replies: 15 views: 736
uglijimus 7 hours ago

Hello dear Gearslutz community. I'd love to hear your opinions on choosing either one of those two microphones for the home...

L4Lucid
replies: 7 views: 215
SP2016 8 hours ago

Is it possible to use this tape output via DIN cable, without needed to go into a speaker?

Play
replies: 4 views: 1,946
kragg 8 hours ago

It seems like the UA Apollo is dominating the market and conversation within its price range. I may just hop on the bandwagon...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 16 views: 749
hw2nw 9 hours ago

Hi guys, I was wondering: what would you consider the 'best' way of getting a great drum sound considering a small drum kit (1...

JanHaakma
replies: 14 views: 491
Kimi777 10 hours ago

please post your impressions if you own or listened any EVE AUDIO monitoring system ! i'm really interested to know how they...

blackfinder
replies: 325 views: 83,755
HKhz 10 hours ago

Hey, I'm looking for something to cover standalone Multi-track duties, but double as a USB interface and control surface....

toddd_r
replies: 4 views: 311
MediaGary 10 hours ago

Hi, I have a Tascam DA-3000. I am running the latest firmware available, 2.02. When recording, sometimes the Stop button...

Uncle Freddie
replies: 8 views: 486
Drumhead57 10 hours ago

What great records have been done on the Trident 80b? The only ones I know of are the Cake albums. I figured if anyone would know...

GoldenCalf
replies: 19 views: 684
Brent Hahn 10 hours ago

Long story short, I've been working towards owning my own studio since about 2007 when I started collecting gear and learning the...

mightyfaulk
replies: 23 views: 3,980
wezz 11 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 5,981 views: 605,918
Unclenny 11 hours ago

Hello, I need 12 input channels, it does not need to be 12 preamps since I use external hardware preamps. So my question...

JanHaakma
replies: 3 views: 273
Universal Audio 11 hours ago

Any available version of the Neve 1084 in 500 series? many clones, etc of, say the 1073, but no 1084? (I know there was a...

Pale Rider
replies: 0 views: 145
Pale Rider 11 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,144 views: 2,417,414
Unclenny 11 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search