The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just read this, I've never been there nor I have have any financial interest, but I think it's worth sharing.. and this part of...

cheu78
replies: 104 views: 4,577
latestflavor 22 hours ago

I don’t know if this is the right place for this but I would love some help. I have scoured the forums (still maybe not...

joe_shwa
replies: 0 views: 1
joe_shwa 4 minutes ago

Hey there all, just a quick question to help my understanding. I’ve been recording a lot of background vocal tracks as of...

drumzalicious
replies: 33 views: 880
DougS 6 minutes ago

I know how much people stress room treatment on this forum But usually the suggestions are not things that are very possible in...

EBGB
replies: 361 views: 7,484
RyanC 15 minutes ago

Hi, doing some narration recording for a client who is not keen on her own voice :facepalm: anyway, I was wondering what is the...

TSM
replies: 0 views: 1
TSM 36 minutes ago

Hey guys, I am in the current predicament of not knowing what the gear from the HIStory Tour was, my friend and I already have...

ArchieB
replies: 5 views: 429
numero6 42 minutes ago

is Neotek stuff high end pro stuff

mikey
replies: 26 views: 5,767
easymixstudio 45 minutes ago

Hey Guys! So I have a pair of blackface vintage LA 4s that have been fitted with bantham jacks on the back for patching to the...

jnyceproductions
replies: 8 views: 266
jnyceproductions 46 minutes ago

Hi guys, I‘m about to track some drums. All the usual close mics, 2 overheads and 2 room mics. I have 2 1073 preamps to...

Bonie3001
replies: 12 views: 239
Bonie3001 47 minutes ago

If this is the wrong forum to ask, just tell me, and I’ll repost somewhere else

MC Antizino
replies: 23 views: 924
Afroham 59 minutes ago

II few weeks ago heyokay posted a thread about recording drums only with dynamic mics. Read it here I’ve done this here and...

Drumsound
replies: 48 views: 1,691
Drumsound 1 hour ago

Hey everyone, Just curious if any of you out there have in the past or are currently using a Symetrix 528e for tracking your...

studiotime
replies: 9 views: 10,491
Jim Williams 1 hour ago

Hi All, I’ve been wondering how you get to learn what mic to use on a particular vocalist? For some it can be hard enough...

musome
replies: 15 views: 445
Jim Williams 1 hour ago

I've been packing around a couple of band demo masters since about 1991 on ADAT tapes. They have been in their cases and unused...

WKRhynes
replies: 9 views: 271
Jim Williams 1 hour ago
replies: 1,240 views: 107,497
Mario-C. 1 hour ago

I never owned an expression pedal until recently (Moog EP-3), but as I'm buying more pedals and recording a lot, I realize I...

deern
replies: 1 views: 223
deern 1 hour ago

Hey all, I thought it would be fun to make a spotify playlist of the best sounding tunes of all-time. How does 1 nomination each...

iangomes
replies: 89 views: 3,183
PdotDdot 1 hour ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 217 views: 17,340
newguy1 1 hour ago

Hey There! I need to produce some drum recording sessions in London in a couple of months and i would like to know a couple of...

jakelorenz
replies: 2 views: 218
jakelorenz 1 hour ago

So I'm looking for a new set of monitors, the Adam A5x and Yamaha HS5 come up on the radar. I don't need loud volumes or...

Terence T
replies: 0 views: 42
Terence T 2 hours ago

Hard to decice: Over the last weeks, I have started to unload some gear that I somehow like/love/whatever, but that gets too...

livingloud
replies: 6 views: 294
livingloud 2 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 43,954 views: 2,355,791
Derp 2 hours ago

I'm able to get a hand on a Boss BX-16 for $35, it's only missing the power adapter. Is this a good mixer? I'm usually...

narrie
replies: 2 views: 105
wrgkmc 3 hours ago

Hi, I'm currently using Neumann KH120a's which to be honest I love but am looking to step things up a little this year. I have...

dickiefunk
replies: 17 views: 707
dickiefunk 3 hours ago

For $999, seems a great deal for 3 distinctly different hot swappable capsules.

Mr Funk
replies: 88 views: 3,134
Mr Funk 3 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 1,859 views: 40,892
livingloud 4 hours ago

I just started playing keys/synth for a band in the vein of The Killers. We already have two keyboards: a Roland RD-2000 for...

AnonDeScript
replies: 5 views: 299
DrJustice 4 hours ago

I was just listening to the delicate, shimmering acoustic guitars of "Any Major Dude" and taking note of the overall...

Silver Sonya
replies: 282 views: 26,542
Sigma 4 hours ago

I've been singing the praises of the MTK-22 for a while now, been using it mainly as a band practice / live recordings mixer. I...

ShadowAMD
replies: 0 views: 104
ShadowAMD 6 hours ago

Hi there, I have a dream as a sound engineer. To gate sounds with white noise via the side-chain. I tried with software...

DamienVdbulte
replies: 6 views: 269
easymixstudio 8 hours ago

Got a 414EB that's gone noisy in omni/fig 8 Thanks in advance,

bulley
replies: 1 views: 264
Anton Hunter 8 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,537 views: 119,288
cracker satchmo 8 hours ago

Hi guys, I've just been watching some new Courtney Barnett live videos and I can't figure out the drum kit mic set up. Courtney...

Anton Hunter
replies: 0 views: 130
Anton Hunter 8 hours ago

The hard drive in our Lexicon 960L was getting a little flaky, and sometimes it took a few times for it to boot. So I thought,...

Bozocat
replies: 24 views: 3,090
plb 8 hours ago

Hello! I own and manage a recording studio in Portland, OR called The Trash Treasury. It's been in its current location (4...

TrashTreasury
replies: 0 views: 185
TrashTreasury 12 hours ago

So I have a few dead 57's. All of the wiring looks fine. They even look good cosmetically. Is there any common problems that...

sirpunkly
replies: 1 views: 144
Patrick Norton 12 hours ago

So, basically I have an Akai M-10 RtoR in marvellous condition, it does seems like it was made yesterday. Is incredible how...

Santiagofontona
replies: 1 views: 114
dwpthe3rd 13 hours ago

Hi everyone, First post here. Frequent visitor but first time poster. Looking to buy the next pair of studio monitors that I’d...

ahmedmo1
replies: 9 views: 446
Quetz 15 hours ago

I am in the process of upgrading monitors from Tannoy Reveal passives and a consumer Cambridge A5 amp. I have just received a...

4tune
replies: 48 views: 5,575
4tune 18 hours ago

hey guys, i always liked this record. in particular, the sound that comes in at...

robotchicken
replies: 4 views: 324
haysonics 18 hours ago

Hi, Since I couldn't find any review about this microphone (version) I wonder if there's people here using this mic. From...

TreyDay
replies: 1 views: 214
bestbeforetoday 19 hours ago

Hi I've seen a lot of threads about this but they seems more than a year old and outdated. I need passive noise reduction...

Olifa
replies: 8 views: 281
Y0UNG M00N 19 hours ago

First post, sorry it’s long! So I am chiefly a guitarist, but I’ve recently been getting into keyboard. In looking around...

jhawkn
replies: 2 views: 348
jhawkn 19 hours ago

Calling out 'round the world to... Folks like like Bob Ohlsson/Mike Tarsia/Bobby Eli/Bushman, et al, to chime on. Also welcome...

chessparov2.0
replies: 588 views: 19,080
Sigma 20 hours ago

Hi all, I purchased a DM5 drum module. I'm planning to have x2 sets of x2 pads on stage for seperate musicians to trigger...

orangefridge
replies: 0 views: 140
orangefridge 20 hours ago

Hi there, I've just acquired a Yamaha PM1200 24-channel console. I've read plenty of negative opinions about the mixer online,...

jbmoore
replies: 0 views: 149
jbmoore 20 hours ago

Hi, I've got the Audient iD14 for a while now. I absolutely love this interface, but I want to upgrade to the iD44 now,...

Horizon7777
replies: 7 views: 548
geeorge 20 hours ago

Hey Everyone, I have been offered a set of Unity Audio Pebble and Bam Bams for £600. I currently have a pair of Genelec...

VirusB
replies: 4 views: 402
geeorge 20 hours ago

Wondering what are your thoughts on recording cleans and distorted guitars with this combo, as in the thread title. Chain = 1073...

kakao
replies: 18 views: 753
Drumsound 21 hours ago

I'm brand new to this business of half-rack audio gear. Never bought one of those types of gear before. That's the reason I'm...

krizrox
replies: 5 views: 352
krizrox 21 hours ago

having a bit of an issue with a new STA level and was wondering if Im missing something... Im going out at +18dBu from Lynx...

fredouli
replies: 9 views: 946
Midwood.Studio 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search