The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,788 views: 304,800
howseth 1 minute ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 666 views: 52,833
DougS 6 minutes ago

I invested in some video gear and did some practice at rehearsal the other day. The result is pretty lofi as I ended up,having...

Snoggin
replies: 6 views: 113
theblue1 7 minutes ago
replies: 186 views: 4,006
chessparov2.0 17 minutes ago

(First-ever post!) From my lurking and searching here, this seems to be a question that gets asked every now and then, in...

bikelane
replies: 0 views: 1
bikelane 22 minutes ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 754 views: 46,906
chessparov2.0 25 minutes ago

Hey i’m kinda new to using analog gear while tracking im using hardware compressors and eq going in to pro tools from my pre,...

ForeignFaraz
replies: 3 views: 65
thismercifulfate 26 minutes ago

Or is it just a bunch of big name and people trying to justify there expensive purchases. A kind of gear "placebo"...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 436 views: 11,439
chessparov2.0 30 minutes ago

I just want to spill the beans on the usefulness of PA speakers in the mixing world. Im A little sad about people being misled...

tigerwoots
replies: 2 views: 54
tigerwoots 57 minutes ago

I heard the song... "I Love You Because" by Jim Reeves on a long drive home yesterday from my inlaws. Everything about...

featherstone
replies: 182 views: 19,294
Silvertone 1 hour ago

Hey guys i am designing a game and looking to set up a studio in my room. I already purchased an apollo twin duo (usb) what pre...

Grey_dhd
replies: 13 views: 865
Grey_dhd 1 hour ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 291 views: 22,489
Karpmentalise 1 hour ago

Hi guys, I am looking for some opinions and input from people that have experienced these. I am deciding whether to get the...

konkon
replies: 25 views: 854
microwave 1 hour ago

Is mixing with outboard analogue eq’s beneficial ? I want to buy on or two and maybe a compressor , of course I’ll track...

Maoz
replies: 6 views: 481
e-are 1 hour ago

Why would channel 1-2 sound different from 3-8 on a Focusrite Clarett 8prex? I'm pretty sure this should not be the case? I...

konkon
replies: 1 views: 54
Bstapper 1 hour ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 55 views: 1,737
AudioScape 2 hours ago

Hi all. I have a question. If I have a choice either to buy an interface and use the preamps on that OR buy some preamps to use...

konkon
replies: 206 views: 4,930
konkon 2 hours ago

Hi. I just ordered AKG K-712 Pro after struggling whit headphones for mixing, mastering and preferably daily use. My budget...

kasinjsh
replies: 0 views: 47
kasinjsh 2 hours ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 581 views: 104,408
mrfantastic 2 hours ago

Has anyone worked on both of these who can share the similarities and differences about the the two?

shortyboyboy
replies: 6 views: 734
cyborgssc 2 hours ago

When I lost my analog virginity about 8 years ago, and sold my last tape multi-track machine, I was excited to try digital and on...

Rob Coates
replies: 85 views: 14,114
SRS 2 hours ago

hello everyone i have behringer UMC 404 interface and it's great my latency is very low i can even run on 8 samples, my...

saadweiss
replies: 0 views: 108
saadweiss 2 hours ago

Hi pals. I'm setting up a recording studio and I need some advice. I have 3 mics for vox: -Sennheiser 441 -Shure SM7 B -Neumann...

Bob CG
replies: 10 views: 496
cheu78 3 hours ago

After years of mixing on headphones I finally got my room treated and am getting ready to buy studio monitors. I have pretty much...

Jackash
replies: 7 views: 2,498
tymish 4 hours ago

Hello, I'm sorry that this is a total newb question and I've read the user manual and several similar posts, but I don't...

Paint
replies: 5 views: 525
Paint 4 hours ago

I've been looking for an upward expander to increase the dynamic range of a not particularly loud sounding electromagnetic...

SwamiRob
replies: 12 views: 788
Bassmankr 4 hours ago

Hi, I own a TC electronics M3000 that really do not use it. I just feel the reverbs sounds very weird and...

SonicStrike
replies: 4 views: 259
Drumsound 5 hours ago

Hey all, I have a pair of Blonder Tongue Audio Baton's that need some love. They're both working ok, but I want to get them in...

cm231805
replies: 0 views: 89
cm231805 5 hours ago

I just got a cloudlifter CL-2 to use with a pair of shure SM7Bs with the understanding that it would provide clean gain to the...

ElectricPeach
replies: 36 views: 2,135
nosebleedaudio 5 hours ago

Hello all What I'll present here is a short and simple abstract of the content of Floyd Toole’s book “Sound...

Fhorn88
replies: 89 views: 1,736
Fhorn88 6 hours ago

Hi, guys, I need some advice. For the longest time now I want to change to a hybrid setup. And now I've decided to go for...

Timoboy
replies: 2 views: 276
Brian M. Boykin 6 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,389 views: 2,512,044
Unclenny 6 hours ago

Hi , I have just installed a Yamaha MMP1 Monitor Controller. it is an awesome piece of kit and I am delighted with it. However...

killerfitz
replies: 0 views: 102
killerfitz 8 hours ago

I will update my converters. I have thought of a Mitek 8x196 connected to a RME PCIe RayDAT since I also need extra ADAT inputs...

masterlogic
replies: 0 views: 114
masterlogic 8 hours ago

Hi, I have acquired an original RM58. Anybody have a clue on the worth of these? Cheers, Luke

LukeHester
replies: 0 views: 136
LukeHester 8 hours ago

Something I've never seen before. I have the following chain: Royer 122V -> 122V power supply -> Portico 5024 Channel 3...

snowplaysmusic
replies: 3 views: 406
psycho_monkey 8 hours ago

I was recommended by a fellow GS member that the S3X-H's, while a little older in design, are absolutely incredible. These...

Shaggy2039
replies: 14 views: 780
JblKid95 9 hours ago

I was given three of these from a friend. Anybody ever use these units? I opened one and the build quality looks great, but I...

Santucci218
replies: 2 views: 285
zjrt02 10 hours ago

Hello Gearslutz, I need a really bright mic for my voice that happened to have almost zero high frequencies in it for some...

Sadoromi
replies: 14 views: 650
James Lehmann 11 hours ago

If you all know about this, sorry for the post. But if not, I came across this link of scans of magazine Recording Engineer from...

KingsX
replies: 4 views: 301
avare 11 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,629 views: 226,640
Emi 12 hours ago

I think not, but I'm fishing for some opionions. My wonderful warm and vibey friend the Ramsa WRS4424 is on broken times,...

steelyfan
replies: 61 views: 6,543
shmuelyosef 15 hours ago

I found a Zoom 9200 super cheap and in mint condition but it didn't come with an owner's manual (and I don't have the cables yet...

Tapeworm
replies: 20 views: 5,722
Mixxed Up 15 hours ago

Hello, I have an opportunity to buy a studio technologies mic-preeminence at an interesting price. As I've never heard about it,...

gyom
replies: 15 views: 7,889
KingpenCowboy 16 hours ago

Hi gang. I recently picked up my first tape delay, a Roland RE-501 in good cosmetic condition. But the first thing I noticed when...

Doc Asbury
replies: 21 views: 638
Infa 17 hours ago

I've been thinking about filling in a Purple Audio Sweet Ten with a Moiyn, Cans Module, and eight CAPI Missing Links...or...

herecomesyourman
replies: 9 views: 1,127
Kasroc 17 hours ago

If you've ever wondered how the new batch of Pultec clones compare to the ones that have been around for 25 years, now you can...

Lynn Fuston
replies: 87 views: 9,172
monkeyxx 18 hours ago

Looking through a lot of posts by Telefunken Lab, there appear to be only slight adjustments from the CU-29 to the...

Puppy
replies: 0 views: 195
Puppy 18 hours ago

Sorry if this is not the right place. A local woman’s husband passed away and he was a bass player and reportedly spent a lot...

Txtrapline
replies: 0 views: 347
Txtrapline 19 hours ago

Hey guys, I want to do a dual mic set up on recording an acoustic. I currently have an 87ai. What's a good mic to use with...

Lazer Toms
replies: 24 views: 875
gearstudent 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search