The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

2021 just gets better and better, doesn't it cellfone Rest in Peace Mr. Neve (and I do not understand why I'm not having to...

Quetz
replies: 21 views: 1,935
Drumsound 2 days ago

I am using the Mackie 1202 VLZ4 as a live mixer for my Keyboards and Virtual Instruments (via Macbook into a Motu Audio Express...

Stilli
replies: 12 views: 205
Stilli 15 minutes ago

Immmersed in shopping for a versatile Vocal mic (U67 ish..isn't everyone>?) ..2K price range but would prefer 1,500..(used is...

Pchicago
replies: 17 views: 369
deedeeyeah 39 minutes ago

This artist is currently one of the biggest in Brazil and I am wondering if anyone can tell me what mic the vocalist is using?...

iksrazal
replies: 4 views: 111
mucmusic 56 minutes ago

From the 2014 NAMM show Dramastic SSL Computer 2014 NAMM - YouTube

DCAV
replies: 5 views: 3,802
iLCacciLLo 58 minutes ago

Hi, looking to sweep some spaces that don't have power to make IR's. Does anybody have a recommendation for a battery-powered PA...

iangomes
replies: 1 views: 59
ambiguous signal 1 hour ago

Plugged bass into the di of the stam and turned up the preamp gain and all of a sudden the sound cut out. Now there’s no sound...

Thrasher200
replies: 3 views: 111

Hello all, I have all 8 of my interface preamps set with the right gain applied as I just recorded 4 of 6 songs on an upcoming...

Coconut_Head
replies: 3 views: 105

Hello I'm a composer with a tech background and have a number of recording projects coming up: - Recording of a grand piano -...

biscuittin
replies: 6 views: 169
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

in alot of classic songs and soundtracks of movies from the 80s and such, i hear a spread that i havnt been able to...

robotchicken
replies: 35 views: 1,582
Samantha Glocker 2 hours ago

Hi everybody, I’m classical guitarist and I am recording myself in my home studio. For the last couple of months, I have...

Anton.Kud
replies: 30 views: 728
gearstudent 2 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 770 views: 50,761
AudioScape 2 hours ago

I just saw a teaser video that Neumann posted on instagram. It will be released this summer. Presumably a new mic of some kind....

thismercifulfate
replies: 79 views: 5,355
dfghdhr 3 hours ago

Hi there I just upgraded my speakers and they are extremely detailed but I think they deserve bad ass dac as well.I have at the...

lacnadon
replies: 16 views: 1,065
7+1 3 hours ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 194 views: 24,631
mvsic 3 hours ago

Hi all, I use both Pro Tools and Ableton Live and I'm looking for a control surface that works well with both of them. Doesn't...

composerken
replies: 0 views: 52
composerken 3 hours ago

Hey Guys, I am looking for advice on my monitoring set up. My current Monitoring chain is as follows, Presonus 1824c to Adam...

SelfPerception2
replies: 4 views: 109
ambiguous signal 3 hours ago

I have searched a lot but have not found much info and no opinions on the crown cm-150 which is apparently the omni version of...

Edgar Lu
replies: 3 views: 144
Edgar Lu 4 hours ago

If anyone could help with advice on how best to connect everything, you would improve my life 1000 percent. I am primarily a...

geo5000
replies: 1 views: 94
ambiguous signal 4 hours ago

anyone here had any success running line levels into preamps to warm up the sound? i'm looking for a stereo unit that will give...

robotchicken
replies: 0 views: 82
robotchicken 4 hours ago

So I currently am using a stereo pair of MXL603 SDCs for my overheads and then sometimes Studio Projects B1. I’m looking for...

Rocart07
replies: 0 views: 66
Rocart07 4 hours ago

Hi, Based on what is available locally, I may have to choose between a Panasonic SV-3700 and a Tascam DA-30 MkII. Both with the...

domino
replies: 11 views: 184
kennybro 4 hours ago

I'm looking to upgrade my Yamaha HS80m's to something nicer for mixing and mastering and my eyes are currently on either Genelec...

jesseber
replies: 17 views: 382
jesseber 5 hours ago

I'm in the market for a new DAC and while browsing came across the Trasam DS5 DAC.. comparatively, on paper anyway, it appears...

mvsic
replies: 0 views: 52
mvsic 5 hours ago

Hi all, I looking for people using the Midas M32 Live as the centrepiece of their studio. specifically, I'm looking to use it...

MVee
replies: 13 views: 359
BushmasterM4 5 hours ago

Hi all, I recently received my custom LA-2A from Chris Yetter at Audio-Scape Engineering. He was amazing to work with and I...

rjb5191
replies: 167 views: 28,753
AudioScape 5 hours ago

This may sound silly but how do you know when you have enough gear ? I have a small private studio just for my...

carolcappetta
replies: 45 views: 856
Al Rogers 5 hours ago

Hello all! I have a shadow hills dual vandergraph, in bypass mode audio travels through it fine but when I engage it the left...

IMJ
replies: 2 views: 573
lornnn 6 hours ago

My main monitors are ATC SCM45a's and I also have a set of NS-10m's for reference and have found that a lot of my mixes created...

ripripstabstab
replies: 7 views: 505
ripripstabstab 6 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 1,312 views: 130,577
warlordpriest 6 hours ago

A few years ago I got the senheisher hd280's headphones to be used for making and mixing (mostly electronic) music. My...

dimz
replies: 11 views: 295
Extreme Mixing 7 hours ago

Hi Sluts! Thru the Corona lock down in our country I have so much time for a DIY 500 series module. So I found the sound...

Pavilon
replies: 16 views: 668
johannburkard 7 hours ago

I was unable to find a similar question answered through the search bar, but if I failed to search effectively, I...

HugoGrotius
replies: 31 views: 415
JLast 7 hours ago

Hey there ! Who here have or used the GS-R24M for Recording purposes ? I'm going to order one very very soon, how the pre's and...

Jethro
replies: 109 views: 21,184
danihell 7 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 2,092 views: 352,693
QueenSisi 8 hours ago

Hi Folks, I was wondering if any sample-offering company has tried or managed to make a loop that is a good sounding recreation...

WunderBro Flo
replies: 126 views: 6,727
tviler 8 hours ago

Has anyone compared the AMS Neve 88RLB vs A Designs P1, particularly the DIs? It would be used most of the time for recording...

dilznik
replies: 5 views: 142
toofast 9 hours ago

Any advice appreciated. Just took delivery of Arturia Keylab 88 Pro. Sorry to report it is an enormous disappointment....

b4time
replies: 0 views: 75
b4time 9 hours ago

Anyone who owns either of these units please post your opinions on them, and if anyone has demo'd both, I'd love to hear your...

Capej
replies: 27 views: 12,280
Funkguitarwill 9 hours ago

Saw this on Instagram today. Does anyone have info? They look tasty....

SaschaP
replies: 233 views: 48,360
dedymann 9 hours ago

hey i want to go out of my newly bought RME Fireface UFX into an older Lexicon PCM80, in digital. UFX uses the AES/EBU standard...

neuro
replies: 17 views: 7,112
Casey 10 hours ago

I have a repair question on a pair of Focal Twins. So I had my limiter on the print track and not the master bus - accident there...

redearthmusic
replies: 3 views: 834
donttouchmymix 10 hours ago
replies: 81 views: 2,346
Jeroko 10 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,425 views: 300,150
Mr. Boom 10 hours ago

DDA geeks

Hi I am currently refurbishing a DDA AMR24 console and am after any spare parts that anyone might have lying around?...

psb_87
replies: 35 views: 2,075
HBUG 10 hours ago

I think this needs its own thread! not much talk about them...

RightOnRome
replies: 294 views: 52,708
znjamznjam 11 hours ago

Hello, For a mixpre 6 II sound devices I would like to feed it with this (manufacturer's recommendation) : Anker Powercore+...

raspberry67
replies: 0 views: 90
raspberry67 11 hours ago

Hey, I got the idea to connect a Midas Venice 320 to my Burl for summing and some analog EQ. If I stay correct the inputs are...

Duplex One
replies: 0 views: 88
Duplex One 11 hours ago

I just got some spam in my e-mail from...TAXI. They are still trying to steal naive musician's money in this day and age! I was...

Rob Coates
replies: 3 views: 225
miroslav 11 hours ago

Hi. I'm between these two monitors and trying to decide if its worth it to pay the extra for the Solo's. Would they be much...

RaphyTheCat
replies: 10 views: 329
blayz2002 11 hours ago

Howdy Folks - Apologies if this has been discussed a million times, wrong forum, etc. I've generally been dissatisfied...

Bstapper
replies: 152 views: 28,341
jasper0 12 hours ago

Moderators