The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello there, tips to improve my jazz drums kit recording needed. The room is quite small 4.5X4.5 meters, ceiling from 3.4m to...

Batpro
replies: 3 views: 69
deedeeyeah 5 minutes ago

I'm wanna build a "Mastering" style desk for my studio. I just want all my gear at arms reach when I'm mixing without...

sentimiento
replies: 7 views: 191
sentimiento 7 minutes ago

So, like most engineers, I used DAT a lot in the 90's etc. I have multiple tapes of various recordings that I did way back then....

KingsX
replies: 15 views: 493
deedeeyeah 33 minutes ago

Hi guys, I am interested in trying sending a mix through my outboard gear. I tried doing this by sending it out of two of the...

konkon
replies: 2 views: 138
konkon 35 minutes ago

Hey folks, Anyone have experience hearing both units? I'm wondering what will get me the best sonic results for the...

ThePremiere
replies: 5 views: 150
Penguino 39 minutes ago

Hello! Can the sound quality of headphones degrade over time as you use it? I have an Audio-Technica ATH-M50 (3 years of use)...

Valeto
replies: 14 views: 1,433
Maniac 7777 55 minutes ago

Hello, I want to buy a mixer for my SL 1210 turntables to mix some techno and house. Nothing professional, just home use. I...

kflynt
replies: 8 views: 2,052
Jack Luminous 1 hour ago

Hi Just got an eventide eclipse and fell in love with it. As my purchasing season is coming to an end for now, I was thinking...

TYT756
replies: 17 views: 346
lovekrafty 1 hour ago

Hi there, I am wondering if there are some alternatives to the typical Blumlein technique when using a pair of ribbons to...

Absalone
replies: 7 views: 166
Drumsound 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, Hope this post is ok in this forum. My school is looking to sell af bunch of Altec horns and I can't find the...

xlrcable
replies: 0 views: 34
xlrcable 1 hour ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 6,422 views: 192,648
MandoBastardo 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,737 views: 445,099
MRSEED 2 hours ago

Measuring dB-A, ~70dB (average 71dB), "C" weighted and "slow" response using a free iPhone app called dB...

gravyface
replies: 6 views: 195
RJHollins 2 hours ago

Hey Folks! I'm looking for some suggestions for the best way to set up my limited collection of pretty decent gear. My goal is...

Will Love
replies: 0 views: 43
Will Love 2 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking for a pair of headphones to compliment my mixing and mastering while taking work at home. I do use a pair...

diaolosh
replies: 25 views: 1,086
diaolosh 3 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,978 views: 311,194
Drumsound 3 hours ago

I would like to use this thread to make a prediction about the state of audio and see what other people think. I predict that...

Maxadax
replies: 27 views: 532
Calagan 3 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz members is anyone heard the new Rcf Ayra PRO studio monitors? I used older one about 5 years, they are...

Fings
replies: 35 views: 4,012
gransonik 4 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a condenser mic somewhere in the $900-1100 price range. I'll be using it for acoustic guitar, vocals...

Stric
replies: 4 views: 189
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago

Hi Folks! Since the old lady always gets too hot while working, and I would like to work longer, I would like to replace the old...

manustix
replies: 160 views: 12,551
bobbybland 5 hours ago

I know that the Sony DPS-V77 is well-regarded by many, but how about the V55 ?? It's essentially a cutdown V77 ? Anyone here...

rjay
replies: 37 views: 32,006
damien 5 hours ago

Just saw this online and am pretty excited about the prospect of owning this mic! https://youtu.be/F8wHgv63KOo Anyone have...

hasntbeen
replies: 158 views: 37,311
vsthalion 6 hours ago

Hi guys, looking for some info from those Mackie HR824 lovers. More specifically, the MK1. So I'm looking to pick up a pair of...

turbotuff
replies: 0 views: 70
turbotuff 7 hours ago

I've currently got an xair mixer, which means the main level control is either my phone or ipad but this can be inconvenient at...

dirtROBOT
replies: 4 views: 140
Rick Dalton 8 hours ago

From my years as a guitarist I am used to changing tubes and being concerned with their performance relative to my tone. This is...

Stoneblack
replies: 2 views: 111
UKMK00 8 hours ago

. . . Once upon a time.... long long ago.... I tried to retention the ribbon in one of my mics and stupidly did not put...

gurubuzz
replies: 3 views: 214
gurubuzz 8 hours ago

Anyone currently using a Cranborne Audio 500R8? Any issues you've run into? Kudos? What are your thoughts on the converters...

nuemes
replies: 1 views: 116
userb420 8 hours ago

I've decided on this ribbon mic, but have a couple of questions for those who have one. I'm trying to think ahead concerning gain...

liv4ree
replies: 3 views: 98
liv4ree 8 hours ago

Hello! I'd like to leave reverb for good as they have raised the fee to 5%. How do I link my reviews from there when...

userb420
replies: 0 views: 109
userb420 8 hours ago

Hello everybody, I have a humble detached, home studio with a small, well treated live room and a control room. My main...

wyatt.fisher1
replies: 18 views: 334
wyatt.fisher1 8 hours ago
replies: 2,058 views: 176,126
chessparov2.0 9 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 294 views: 18,941
bigfurry 9 hours ago

Hi there, I'm looking for a M.u.s.t. Disk for EMU E-max I. It's described in "diagnostics and trims" manual as...

Clay Pedrazzoni
replies: 2 views: 1,246
beedeesmith 11 hours ago

I'm reaching out to users with experience/ownership of both the Prism Sound Lyra/Titan/Atlas/Orpheus and the DAV BG1 preamp... I...

RichC
replies: 19 views: 1,799
jamiedowd19 11 hours ago

Im looking for the preset list for the Microverb III. Anyone here have it? kfhkh

musicmixer04
replies: 1 views: 94
joeq 11 hours ago

Hiya, I have some fair room treatment, and am looking to upgrade to speakers which translate pretty well to a range of...

faeriepunk23
replies: 6 views: 727
satissounds 12 hours ago

Anyone try one of these yet? I'm in the market for a flavor eq and was eyeing this as well as the rumored return of the e27. If...

Twenty Staxx
replies: 68 views: 22,393
BLVKQMUSICGROUP 13 hours ago

Does anybody here have any information on the Aphex Feel Factory? Searching the entire web I'm finding almost nothing. I'm hoping...

Suade
replies: 17 views: 2,210
Tomás Mulcahy 13 hours ago
replies: 19 views: 5,803
phantomcenter 14 hours ago

Ok, I searched the forums but did not find an answer to this.... anybody of you guys familiar with vintage U87??? Ok stupid...

Tuberizer
replies: 15 views: 6,867
garry 14 hours ago

in the last 6-12 months my machine has been making a horrid buzzy square wavey type noise across all inputs. (usually the mic...

gannonsamuel
replies: 8 views: 3,948
nik0 15 hours ago

I know - yet another monitor controller thread. But this one is at least a little bit different. I only want to consider these...

musicus
replies: 40 views: 2,331
Funny Cat 15 hours ago

I am in the market for an analog console that would be on par (or better) that a Toft ATB. I'm curious about the Soundtracs...

uptoolate
replies: 57 views: 12,195
hoaxbox 17 hours ago

hey! i have 2 ampex recorders (440c and 351) that i need to replace head to preamp cables. Does anyone know what kind of cable...

babooino
replies: 5 views: 192
GYMusic 17 hours ago

Up close to instruments, I mean.. I normally record in a rehearsal studio, live, with SD card recorders & sd mics. Mostly...

patti fundament
replies: 6 views: 190
monkeyxx 17 hours ago

I have now tried a couple - Sennheiser ME3-II, and Samson DE60x and both have really short boom arms that finish somewhere near...

pax_eterna
replies: 0 views: 71
pax_eterna 17 hours ago

I have an issue with type-07 that is driving me nuts - tweeters have a constant high-frequency noise. Not just white noise-ish...

wesStyle
replies: 2 views: 170
jlawford 18 hours ago

Hi I watched a video a while ago where a guy stripped down a tape recording machine and set the recorder head and the play hear...

Well Done Harold
replies: 11 views: 233
Charles Barnett 18 hours ago

I have a mackie 1402 vlz pro. I want to record my voice and have it come into my headphones while muting my speakers so it...

ddeez
replies: 14 views: 8,234
Dk2k 19 hours ago

Been curious about the ART mic's for a while, as not much chatter about them. Discovered today that Jonny Mathis was recorded...

Mr Funk
replies: 9 views: 2,406
monkeyxx 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search