The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

In a world full of opinion, it’s hard to come to an unbiased conclusion on analog vs digital. I’ve felt myself drawn to...

EPCav
replies: 103 views: 2,693
kennybro 1 minute ago

I just purchased a pair of the 80ohm model of DT770s and when I plugged them directly into my Scarlett Solo interface the output...

daddyaries
replies: 1 views: 136
PolarPop 1 minute ago

AKG has discontinued this product, and I need mixing headphones. Used often in studios, I know that the AKG K240 DF were weak,...

seaofwine
replies: 5 views: 156
DirkP 2 minutes ago

What are some really bad names for studios you've heard. I'll start out with one I just came across in my...

Rob Coates
replies: 280 views: 20,451
deedeeyeah 16 minutes ago

Is it a patent on the circuitry, or individual components not being the same, or just not having the blessing of Rupert...

EPCav
replies: 21 views: 653
dogears 21 minutes ago

Hi all, Obviously I am not the only one who is using old Soundcraft desks, and since Soundcraft does not stock parts from the...

livingloud
replies: 143 views: 12,349
gravyface 29 minutes ago

I just wanted to send out a Warning/Caution when ordering a Chandler Germ 500MkII and a 500-Series Radial Workhorse Cube. I...

brconflict
replies: 25 views: 5,586
FOURTHTUNZ 32 minutes ago

I just cant let this one go out of my head haha... Where is this snare...

Showcase
replies: 6 views: 229
elcct 45 minutes ago

Just upgraded my desk with a new (to me) board and as a result have less space for my monitors. I use Barefoot MM27s as my mains...

Indellable
replies: 4 views: 138
Bill Way 1 hour ago

Hi folks Does anyone know where I could purchase a set of replacement white knobs for an api 550a? Can’t seem to see them...

leitrim_lad
replies: 0 views: 46
leitrim_lad 1 hour ago

Hi, I have finally moved into my house, and need some studio monitors. I used to own KRK VXT8s, and have some Samson Resolv 50as...

robodelfy
replies: 9 views: 305
robodelfy 1 hour ago

Currently own a pair of Presonus Spectre S6 and Adam T7V, how would the Genelec metal tweeter compare to the horn and ribbon...

EPCav
replies: 2 views: 77
EPCav 1 hour ago

Hi all, I wrote to them about ten days ago or so and have heard no response. It was concerning purchasing a custom-built Opto...

andrew montreal
replies: 10 views: 1,947
dbonin 1 hour ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,557 views: 402,938
e-are 2 hours ago

Hello, everybody! I bet this is my first post ever... and for a good reason. So i run a recording studio and ive been...

ibon67
replies: 5 views: 180
ibon67 2 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 651 views: 42,298
e-are 2 hours ago

Hey people, do you have a recommendation for a ribbon mic in the price range up to 400€? I‘d like to record acoustic...

roman_
replies: 15 views: 1,135
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

Hi guys, Is anyone familiar with this album ? It was recorded and mixed by STEVE CHRISTENSEN last year. It's a wonderful record...

riquier
replies: 5 views: 2,065
the fxs 3 hours ago

Hi guys :) Please see attached wav file (it's literally one second long). The sound is from the soundtrack from 1981's...

Konsider
replies: 0 views: 71
Konsider 3 hours ago

Hi guys, I guess this is a fairly simple question but I want to be sure. I have a Focusrite 2i2 and just bought a good old ISA...

IMPLATYPUS
replies: 1 views: 78
ambiguous signal 4 hours ago

Randomly, I noticed a weird buzzing noise coming from my omni the other night and reset it. Now I can't get it to play my spidf...

bmgstudios
replies: 10 views: 217
bmgstudios 4 hours ago

Considering purchasing the Genelec 8340 with GLM. The 8350 is a few hundred more and has a slightly larger tweeter and a...

EPCav
replies: 1 views: 106
Ilkka 4 hours ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 470 views: 13,347
Slava A 5 hours ago

Hey everyone, one of my tweeters have dented really badly and I'm looking to replace both. I've ordered two HS-8 tweeters but...

nomekop2000
replies: 3 views: 229
speedymcs 5 hours ago

Can anybody tell me the differences in these consoles? I've got one of each I can currently purchase at a good price - which...

ac23
replies: 3 views: 88
ac23 5 hours ago

I am currently deciding between the Zoom H5 and H6, I hope you guys could give me some advice on that. I am planning to use...

ericcg
replies: 3 views: 270
DistortingJack 5 hours ago

Looks like a soundcraft console relooked...

KIDBILL
replies: 13 views: 673
Sabovic Adis 5 hours ago

For Vocals what do you guys think of the BAC500 for catching the peaks to an IGS One La to fatten it up? From what I gather the...

ChuyLocs602
replies: 23 views: 2,152
soufis 5 hours ago

I'm looking for an Allen & Heath mixer and found a few. i found the ML3000 40ch and its looks great and found a few articles...

Dekkertjee
replies: 2 views: 164
Dekkertjee 6 hours ago

Around a year ago I began to realize that further equipment upgrades would be overkill at best and a waste of money at least. I...

Lance Lawson
replies: 2 views: 187
phanlon 6 hours ago

Hello, NAMM starts January 20. I make no predictions. My hope is that SSL launches the TwelVe.

gearstudent
replies: 5 views: 246
Cuboctahedron 6 hours ago

Hi all, I’ve already read a couple of threads on recording in the control room, the better dynamic mics would appear to be more...

tun
replies: 0 views: 74
tun 6 hours ago
replies: - views: -
ade2 6 hours ago

I was looking for a manual and I realise that Mytek has put down its professional part of the website. Does it mean that they...

knod
replies: 4 views: 179
B.Collins 6 hours ago

What are the most recent NEW microphones or microphone releases? (last couple of years or preferably 2020) If you know of any new...

s wave
replies: 44 views: 2,412
kinhana 7 hours ago

Looks like the Sony 7520s have been discontinued for some time. I've been using a pair for the last few years and like them. I'd...

ccg
replies: 14 views: 859
ccg 7 hours ago

Let's hear it... Is the Townsend Labs Sphere modeling mic brilliant or silly? Is it a Kemper for microphones or a Line 6 from the...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 43 views: 7,722
Chris Townsend 8 hours ago

Hi folks! I'm after a new hardware compressor. To give you some context, I'm currently running my drum bus through a TK Audio...

mrmarquez
replies: 36 views: 1,853
kennybro 10 hours ago

Hi everybody! I hope you're doing well. I'm going to purchase a BAE Audio 1073MP for the main purpose of recording vocals, but...

SincereSunshine
replies: 38 views: 617
SincereSunshine 12 hours ago

Is there a thread for trading 500 series modules? If not - should there be? I’ve got a pair of Great River preamps I’d...

drockfresh
replies: 6 views: 404
chrisbramble 13 hours ago

Greetings all, I've been on GS for a while but just realized I've never started a dedicated thread for the Serrano 87...

cserrano
replies: 14 views: 1,139
cserrano 13 hours ago

Hey all, thanks in advance for any assistance. I have a GAP Pre73 MKII with what seems like a fairly common noise issue. I am...

fkeller
replies: 5 views: 189
Rick Dalton 13 hours ago

Hi all, There's been some discussion here:...

chris661
replies: 7 views: 337
monkeyxx 13 hours ago

I realize it's probably wrong headed of me to think about a transducer in the context of musical style... I've used good...

themiracle
replies: 20 views: 559
bowzin 14 hours ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 186 views: 25,476
johannburkard 14 hours ago

hey i´m having this issue that my MV2 is not booting with the last preset i had loaded up. once it was turned off it restarts...

mr. harrison
replies: 7 views: 182
MarkF48 14 hours ago

All things being equal, if you were recording guitar and vocal at the same time, and you wanted to keep the vocal out of the...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 144 views: 2,883
bigfurry 14 hours ago

This isn’t problematic if there are 2 mics on the guitar and 1 vocal mic: you can have 1 guitar mic panned left, the other...

binarymilton
replies: 15 views: 315
Arthur Stone 14 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,395 views: 676,339
64gtoboy 14 hours ago

Hey guys, has anybody tried out the useful arts DIs/have any closer experience with them? Anything you like or don't like...

samsegarra
replies: 12 views: 252
Drumsound 15 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search