The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,426
Views: 2,426
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I recently picked up a GAP 73 mkII to have something cheap in my apartment for spur of the moment song ideas, and recently read...

Carabinerx
replies: 4 views: 294
JayTee4303 4 minutes ago

Hi I go OTB and need one overall comp . I will use the comp on pretty much everything (drums buss, bass , vokal, sax) for...

bass man
replies: 20 views: 25,940
huglife187 6 minutes ago

One thing I have not figured out yet is how the pros track and record their musicians. I've been searching in regard to my...

ty45
replies: 24 views: 766
Sigma 36 minutes ago

Anyone have any thoughts or experience on using Digico for studio recordings? They make amazing live sound consoles but I would...

WeAreNotOkay
replies: 5 views: 372
hughshouse 1 hour ago

im sorry if im posting this in the wrong place. but I have owned a pair of a7xs for about 6 years now. About 1 year ago i noticed...

dumpydoctor
replies: 3 views: 278
dumpydoctor 2 hours ago

Hey Guys, I currently have on Demo the Shadow Hills Dual Vandergraph and love what it does to smooth out the upper mids/tops...

buddyboy
replies: 4 views: 274
buddyboy 2 hours ago

Looking at picking up a decent mic to record FEMALE LEAD VOCALS (only). Weissklang V17 gets some very nice accolades buy the 2...

67mike
replies: 5 views: 385
georgehenderson 3 hours ago

Hello, I want to ask some questions to all the experts of vintage recording sessions and techniques, mainy in the field of pop...

Chiozzo
replies: 76 views: 2,693
willem1958 3 hours ago

Hey guys I just bought a used Tascam US 2400 with no power supply I honestly can't really find the power supply for it, and...

raz_klinghoffer
replies: 6 views: 1,936
djmobeats 3 hours ago

Tony SanFilippo, aka Drumsound has an opinion piece in the new "Tape Op" entitled "Think Like Tape." Clear...

Brent Hahn
replies: 84 views: 2,266
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

i m looking for a reflection filter but i have no idea if this is the best solution for better records are they as good as being...

stagio
replies: 47 views: 2,212
waldie wave 3 hours ago

I get the idea that these are often used for tracking drums and stuff, but how do you integrate it into the primary console for...

Darius1
replies: 2 views: 134
Sigma 3 hours ago

Hello friends I am looking at condenser mics 1000 and under for rap vocals and mics that have a silky sound and have proximity...

beam534
replies: 50 views: 1,510
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago

I've brought up this question in other threads, but didn't get very far, so I thought it could be better as its own thread. As I...

Disco1Disco2
replies: 8 views: 1,512
ChayaFFM 4 hours ago

Hi Slutz! howdy Been following the forum since a while ago and this time decided to start my own thread. I've been invited...

willpyra
replies: 2 views: 140
Matti 4 hours ago

Hey there. I'm having difficulty recording without getting these annoying resonances as you can hear in this short sample from a...

ty45
replies: 11 views: 344
ty45 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
F.M. 5 hours ago

I'm excited to hear some shoot outs.

slidez
replies: 28 views: 6,277
foldback 5 hours ago

EV RE10

Not sure if this mic qualifies as high end...if not..move it.. Anyone use the RE10? If so...what does it sound...

djui5
replies: 39 views: 20,534
andychamp 6 hours ago

I've worked with the larger Latch Lake stands a lot in the past, but never the newer 1100. I have a smaller studio with 10...

andersmv
replies: 24 views: 1,000
foldback 6 hours ago

Saw on Sweetwater, Telefunken’s “New” mics: TF29, TF39, TF47, TF51, etc. I got excited for a moment, but then I realized...

halcyo
replies: 14 views: 1,250
themiracle 7 hours ago

I was looking to get one of these units and I was hoping somebody out there could give me some feedback on this pre-amp. Like...

NIGHT'SCHILD
replies: 56 views: 25,658
Rob Coates 7 hours ago

Any info on the model 24. They only really hit the streets 6 months back and i got a sweetwater notice they dropped the price...

boomer81
replies: 27 views: 1,717
nickknack 8 hours ago

.Dumbest Things Smart Folks Do Only ONCE! ...Like my personal favorite: Mistakenly arming ALL tracks on a 2-inch 24-track analog...

12ax7
replies: 341 views: 43,510
Samc 8 hours ago

Blue Bluebird mic circa 2010. After about 10 minutes of being plugged in and receiving phantom I am getting a huge sub low...

coreycoleman
replies: 7 views: 266
coreycoleman 9 hours ago

At the start of the opening titles of Caddyshack, before Loggins comes blasting in with his hit single “I’m All Right,”...

Ed Driscoll
replies: 2 views: 160
Releaux 9 hours ago

I recently got back into analog recording (Tascam 38 and 32). In the 90s I worked extensively on the Otati 90 tho all printing we...

Frankie Mumbles
replies: 35 views: 681
Frankie Mumbles 10 hours ago

Hello! I just want to get some advices on to get some old SM81's (eBay) or new (dealer)? Does Shure modified some parts over...

DavidChampoux
replies: 5 views: 1,623
makinao 10 hours ago

Hi everyone, Was wondering if some folks who own / use the Advanced Audio CM48FET and/or CM87 could share some opinions as to...

SpicyPonyHead
replies: 5 views: 164
Rtroost 10 hours ago

Hi GS! I'm looking for some suggestions of plugins that do a great job of creating a fake double tracked electric guitar part....

camacozie
replies: 14 views: 301
matherne 10 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,249 views: 2,465,597
CutMyEarOff 10 hours ago

Hi all, Lots of late-‘60s through the mid-‘70s stuff by The Who, such as “Pinball Wizard” and wide swatches of...

Ed Driscoll
replies: 0 views: 152
Ed Driscoll 11 hours ago

I always loved the amazing production quality of Einstürzende Neubauten, especially the vocal sound on their contemporary...

The Listener
replies: 4 views: 243
Disco1Disco2 12 hours ago

Hey, I have a Nord Lead 3 that's misbehaving. :synth: When I turn on the power, it keeps repeating the Welcome sequence,...

Studiocat
replies: 64 views: 22,931
Caveman672 12 hours ago

Ya know, I looked around on the internet for opinions on what people thought. It's pretty much dependant upon the type of music,...

wayne mox
replies: 257 views: 45,504
monkeyxx 13 hours ago
replies: 13 views: 483
StevenLMorgan 13 hours ago

I wanted to see if anyone recognizes this high-frequency noise that intermittently appears and goes away. I'm wondering if it...

sophiahat
replies: 1 views: 139
Poinzy 13 hours ago

Hi guys... I m building a studio and I have 2 different thoughts: 1. Audient ASP 4816 with Universal Audio Apollo x16 on a mac...

kztest
replies: 64 views: 2,376
BIG BUDDHA 14 hours ago

AT4050 vs WA47 If you had to choose between these two microphones for recording mainly acoustic guitar and vocals, which one...

goldylocks
replies: 16 views: 397
mark1971 14 hours ago

Hey there GS community, I record and play mostly acoustic folk music, but recently I've been recording a bunch of indie bands...

GoldenBear
replies: 91 views: 2,985
BIG BUDDHA 14 hours ago
replies: 5 views: 459
Peller 15 hours ago

Just wondering, how come so many (particularly budget and mid-range) manufacturers don't display their speakers distortion (THD)...

Denta
replies: 8 views: 311
O.F.F. 15 hours ago

Hey all, I just wanted to share that we have posted sound samples of the new Alchemy Series TF39, TF47 and TF51 microphones on...

Telefunken Lab
replies: 3 views: 401
KristopherSheehy 16 hours ago

From Bae to Great River to Sebatron to Sytek to Jlm...... why do I feel like I won’t be happy until I get one of those damn...

hebjam
replies: 146 views: 9,000
chessparov2.0 16 hours ago

For some reason Jims thread about this device was locked. Anyhow, it seems to be quite good. This rewiever compares it to mytek...

ak75
replies: 118 views: 9,466
LesC 16 hours ago

This is about keyboards and how to program them. If you find a better place to put the thread, then move it. I just started...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 0 views: 138
RobinJacobsson 17 hours ago

Hi slutz big dilemma here I am undecided between those 2 monitors I basically need monitors thad can deal with low frequency. I...

substance
replies: 23 views: 3,008
Diap lavey 17 hours ago

Hi guys, did any of you compare the APS Klasik and EVE sc208 side by side? I'm looking for a very honest monitor. I do mostly...

bramsluiter
replies: 4 views: 890
Diap lavey 17 hours ago

Does SA4000 have hiss noise or white noise?? Well..I've used Warm Audio's WA76, at first I love its' whole sounds but only the...

babypopmusic
replies: 18 views: 3,093
szyam 18 hours ago

I'm really Curious about this one! (Preorder available now). Pre-Order Colour Modular Analog Saturator Hope to hear some...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 846 views: 97,902
Shrdni 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search