The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Check out our latest videos from the show floor! Click here to watch all NAMM 2019 videos on YouTube. Or simply watch...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1,683
The Press Desk 3 weeks ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 437 views: 44,226
onewire 5 minutes ago

Most of the posts here on Stager mics are pretty old, and almost all are in a honeymoon phase with these mics- Looking to...

Pale Rider
replies: 5 views: 284
bgrotto 22 minutes ago

Just received a phone call about transferring extremely important 40 channel Reel to Reel tapes... In my 44 years of doing...

Cajun Bob
replies: 126 views: 4,523
Drumsound 30 minutes ago

I'm trying to get rid of a hum in my studio. I've read about star grounding and I think the gist of it is to connect one element...

Peter Craft
replies: 33 views: 638
yhomas 30 minutes ago

I'm mixing a new song for my band, and I'm getting near the end. Happy with the tones, balance, etc. and have been doing bounces...

fastlanestoner
replies: 23 views: 536
Noisewagon 49 minutes ago

RM BIV = Ribbon Microphone, Burdukov Igor Vladimirovich I am not associated with Igor in any way, beyond being a happy paying...

no genre
replies: 343 views: 56,920
gravyface 50 minutes ago

Are the Latch Lake 1100 sturdy enough to hold a Cole 4038? Looking to get a proper stand for a home studio, to use for drum...

Pale Rider
replies: 5 views: 85
NathanBarley 53 minutes ago

Hey guys, I was wondering what your thoughts were on this machine for those who have used it. I did a search but didn't find...

BrandRecordingCo
replies: 44 views: 12,583
john morris 59 minutes ago

I'm sending this message out to every avenue I can think of, seeking help. If any of you have experience servicing these...

captainhook79
replies: 2 views: 436
iTod 1 hour ago

a friend of mine is willing to give me a few things including his Sonic Maximizer 882. i'm unfamiliar with it... has anybody here...

junior
replies: 101 views: 76,285
RightOnRome 1 hour ago

So I just bought a pair of NS-10m Studio monitors from reverb and a used Crown xls-202 power amp from guitar center. So whenever...

Bruce_ski
replies: 1 views: 51
Bushman 1 hour ago

This could be in the computer section or the studio building section but I am just curious how some of the non audio technology...

3rd Degree
replies: 6 views: 409
3rd Degree 2 hours ago

There are of course many discussion on GS that revolve around reverbs. Opinions are leveled routinely about the quality of a...

AxxeMan317
replies: 23 views: 703
AxxeMan317 2 hours ago

I originally posted this in Low End theory but didn’t get much feedback. If reposting it is inappropriate, mods feel free to...

gwlee7
replies: 12 views: 212
over-man 2 hours ago

One of my favourite albums of all time. Is there anyone with inside info on it's production?

bigbongo
replies: 23 views: 5,038
TOFMD 2 hours ago

I made a dumb mistake. Last year when I was planning my studio I kept reading about patchbays. You gotta have a great patchbay. I...

henryrobinett
replies: 37 views: 836
Robby in WA 2 hours ago

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD and ALL THINGS SACRED rockout, here we go with another 1176 Rev A VS Rev D VS Rev F thread!... with a...

ChristianN
replies: 13 views: 418
iangomes 2 hours ago

Alright, so let's just get to it. I've been making music and sound design for 10-12 years, both as a hobby and professionally,...

ULiek
replies: 0 views: 78
ULiek 2 hours ago

Hi Could anyone please identify the mics in the pic, particularly the circled mic?

janalex
replies: 4 views: 467
ihate100bees 2 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,029 views: 865,529
adampaulson1217 3 hours ago

I'm interested in one of these but I've noticed a lot of people are trying to sell them lately. Whats up with that?

Slyym
replies: 1 views: 431
raal 3 hours ago

Hi all, I have been looking for a DIY project for a long time, and stumbled across the JLM site the other day. I really like...

Enerjex
replies: 8 views: 5,601
ShogunOfHarlem 3 hours ago

Just received a pair of the micro monitors. They make a high pitched sound for about 30 seconds after power on. The high pitch...

Joseblanco
replies: 3 views: 420
tomii 3 hours ago

I've always left the unit powered on in my studio but one day I found the meter very bright, alopng with the menue of items that...

ihate100bees
replies: 0 views: 67
ihate100bees 4 hours ago

Im getting a new Console in the near future. I already got some bantam patchbays. How do you guys connect the console to the...

BHW
replies: 4 views: 316
henryrobinett 5 hours ago

Hi all, I really appreciate any responses to this question, as I've been trying to decide on a set of proper monitors for some...

Romdave
replies: 2 views: 115
Lander 5 hours ago

Hi all! I own a pair of U.S. (110 volt) Mackie HR824 speakers (the originals, not the MK2's) I live in Europe now with 220...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 4 views: 236
Lander 5 hours ago

I'm thinking about buying a pair of 414's, but which ones? There seem to be a few available. Any info appreciated.

wallyburger
replies: 76 views: 2,558
popmann 6 hours ago

When researching various M49-style mics (especially the cheaper options), there’s plenty of technical info to be found, but not...

tkaitkai
replies: 25 views: 1,462
Lander 6 hours ago

I am performing some research into the analogue vs. digital argument, and I am hoping that some of you may be able to answer my...

diiigital
replies: 30 views: 769
gravyface 6 hours ago

I have found an old Electro Voice RE 16. The foam disintegrated. Anyone knows how to clean the rusted mic grill? Is there a...

Rokus666
replies: 9 views: 1,858
Wayne 6 hours ago

The reason I became deeply involved with acoustic guitars as both a player and builder is directly tied to the sound that Stephen...

Lance Lawson
replies: 67 views: 17,065
hughshouse 6 hours ago
replies: - views: -
tkaitkai 7 hours ago

Hi Group. I am seeking a solution for the ganging of my long throw Master L/R faders - I think they are P&G (on a TAC...

VirtualPG
replies: 5 views: 161
gravyface 7 hours ago
burp182 9 hours ago

Since becoming a dad, I have to grab practice and tracking time when I can. I'm wanting something that can be setup and torn...

tobinharris
replies: 1 views: 140
Funny Cat 10 hours ago

Hello, I'm considering the purchase of a Sennheiser MD421-II but I would like to know if it isolates much of the outside noise as...

bilal.robin
replies: 11 views: 448
bilal.robin 10 hours ago

Currently running RE20>cloudlifter cl1>scarlet 2i2>Desktop. Moagni cables coming in tonight. Im not happy with the...

Bilc0
replies: 18 views: 510
chet.d 10 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,887 views: 216,309
Em Dash 10 hours ago

What are the best mics for enhancing the low notes in my male vocals? i have a good range, from low to mid to high. but i think...

charlierokit
replies: 47 views: 10,021
mark1971 10 hours ago

This is my current arsenal. My genre is rock/modern rock/retro. What do you think should be the next addition to my mic...

Jalabodu
replies: 5 views: 217
Peller 11 hours ago
mamm7215 11 hours ago

I'm just about to treat my stereo bus to a dramastic obsidian 500 (finally bumpkin) and demote my serpent sb4001 to drum duties...

blinkybill86
replies: 2 views: 159
UnderTow 11 hours ago

I'm currently using a Rode NT1 & RME Babyface interface, the Rode's great for singing but my one and only focus is on rap...

exileofdreamz
replies: 41 views: 8,892
Ruudii2 11 hours ago

It seems to have similar features to the EV RE-27. I'd be interested to hear comments from anyone who's used it. Thanks.

Jimbo
replies: 22 views: 10,454
Jesse Mangum 13 hours ago

Hey, Has anyone heard new Buchardt s400? Maybe someone compare them to Amphions?

Luke Skywalker
replies: 9 views: 2,260
Audionuts 13 hours ago

This might be my first post outside of low end theory. I have the sense that there might be something about good outboard...

pemberley
replies: 23 views: 814
gravyface 13 hours ago
bruceferraudi 14 hours ago

I am looking to get a budget, most likely second hand, analogue mixer with 16 channels. I am very much a bedroom producer and...

ErnstVonStroheim
replies: 11 views: 1,540
sentokan 14 hours ago

As a proud owner and big fan of the Twins, I'm curious how people are liking the Trios and in particular how they compare to the...

Shaggy2039
replies: 47 views: 12,184
Lander 15 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search