The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

About to grab a few new stands (K&M 210/2 tripod booms). I'm kinda partial to Nickel myself... has a classier look...

Tim L
replies: 18 views: 1,962
Brent Hahn 11 minutes ago

I’ll be moving in a month to a new house which has a room downstairs that will be my recording studio. The room is 3,6 x 3,4...

FranciscoFrugoni
replies: 17 views: 408
Sigma 15 minutes ago

I tried to research this as much as possible before posting. Most posts don't say anything about any difference in sound at all...

ominousshaman
replies: 24 views: 559
Brent Hahn 17 minutes ago

Unless my searches have been done incorrectly, there has been seemingly a ton of gear released since the last discussions on...

OrchDork
replies: 5 views: 415
DirkP 19 minutes ago

I've read every thread I can find on these two units and still can't make up my mind. From what I'm reading, it seems the KT76 is...

LSP
replies: 57 views: 12,377
gravyface 24 minutes ago

What great records have been done on the Trident 80b? The only ones I know of are the Cake albums. I figured if anyone would know...

GoldenCalf
replies: 9 views: 427
kbshearer 32 minutes ago

Hi, I am a fan of guitar coily cables and always thought it would be cool to use a coiled cable to connect a microphone. I make...

JohnnyShotgun
replies: 17 views: 283
JohnnyShotgun 49 minutes ago

Hello, I need 12 input channels, it does not need to be 12 preamps since I use external hardware preamps. So my question...

JanHaakma
replies: 0 views: 25
JanHaakma 56 minutes ago

Does anyone know of a brand that makes a rack mount...of rack ears for a single FMR Audio Really Nice Compressor 1773?

Rijo
replies: 3 views: 148
Rijo 57 minutes ago

I have just aquired a 26 channel Auditronics 501 (Son Of 36). I am keen to restore and perhapes mod to improve sound . Does...

jvancorduroy
replies: 86 views: 16,372
Bramley 1 hour ago

Looking to spend $1000 total on an interface and mic. It needs to also sound great with my studio monitors (HS7/HS8S). Main uses...

matthewh133
replies: 9 views: 349
kennybro 1 hour ago

Just received a Shure SM57 Unidyne III off e-bay that is 20+ years old (new/never used!) for $50. It sounds much better than...

chessparov
replies: 12 views: 21,437
Gorquin 1 hour ago

Can't find any info on these. Can they truly replace NS10m? It's pretty much impossible to find NS10m anymore for any reasonable...

Nuieve
replies: 22 views: 770
kennybro 1 hour ago

Hey, I already have a DT880 Pro and I need headphone with more generous bass to work on this zone. But also with good top...

Krisert
replies: 5 views: 386
deejayen 1 hour ago

Currently looking for an audio interface to pair with my Yamaha HS7/HS8S and also to help me record audio for some new video...

matthewh133
replies: 1 views: 233
matthewh133 1 hour ago

I've seen a few threads about the VFM in different places here, but nothing very recent. A friend of a friend is moving and...

jonosez
replies: 3 views: 257
mikelevitt 1 hour ago

I can't find any scientific info on how changing the distance of magnetic pickups changes the spectral content of the signal,...

unfiltered420
replies: 2 views: 153
wrgkmc 1 hour ago

I'm looking at a mix/tracks of Flamenco music 2 guitars,elec bass, cello, violin, congas, cajon and hand claps. Every track is...

Sombrerogrande
replies: 15 views: 441
Sombrerogrande 1 hour ago

Hey there, I've sorted out a few major gear questions over the past few days, but I'm still unsure when it comes to my choice...

jgstarcaster
replies: 46 views: 2,856
IBE 2 hours ago

Be interested to hear from anyone who has or has used a Kemper and Helix in a home recording setup. The Kemper is king, I get...

Terence T
replies: 8 views: 1,287
frankencat 2 hours ago

any opinions? Fredenstein Bento 6S 6-slot 500 Series Chassis, Black | Sweetwater Midas L6 Six Space 500 Series Rack |...

RightOnRome
replies: 37 views: 2,240
monkeyxx 2 hours ago

I purchased the RME Babyface and was earlier a user of the scarlett 2i2 which looked so much less confusing.. I literally have...

ein fisch
replies: 5 views: 209
MarkF48 2 hours ago

Hi all, im starting a hybrid mixing studio, and i just purchased some stuff: *Burl B2 DAC for monitoring *SSL X-DESK for...

Eduy
replies: 2 views: 259
ripripstabstab 3 hours ago

I have an Apogee Ensemble Thunderbolt and Im running into the same Issues i had with my Ensemble Firewire which obviously leads...

Octopussy
replies: 32 views: 1,136
Soundpost 4 hours ago

Dear all, as a short intro to my post & questions I'm planning to get a good analog console for tracking & mixing and...

Anje
replies: 113 views: 20,559
BHW 4 hours ago

Been using the seinheiser HD 25 which have been great but I'm worried about my hearing for the future. I currently have earplugs...

Dustydigital
replies: 0 views: 74
Dustydigital 5 hours ago

I have about eight insert effects that I rely on - they're constantly patched in to the inserts on my Mackie 1640i. Distressor,...

DinosaurSR
replies: 4 views: 246
Brian M. Boykin 5 hours ago

Let me start out by saying that I am an amateur recordist/mixer/engineer. I am primarily a drummer, and I record my band's...

Magnus_N
replies: 21 views: 1,585
esencia 5 hours ago

im still seachring for the fitting console. i came across a D&R Stylyx and DDA QMR and a D Series as well as a CS8. I can...

BHW
replies: 0 views: 82
BHW 5 hours ago

I've always mic'ed the toms from the top, mostly on the upper corner edge. But I get a lot of cymbals. I'm using 421s on rack...

henryrobinett
replies: 136 views: 2,926
edva 6 hours ago

I was having a simple Bass Guitar recording today. No matter went thru DI Box or Direct line in to audio interface (Hi-Z), there...

mactreouser
replies: 10 views: 329
mactreouser 7 hours ago

i want e new Console for my studio, actually using a soundtracs topaz. nice i recapped it but i think i need something new. my...

BHW
replies: 4 views: 354
deedeeyeah 8 hours ago

Hi! Looking for a SSL-like bus compressor. any suggestions? I LOVE the original SSL BC but it's a bit pricey........

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 236 views: 24,487
JSchlomo 8 hours ago

We're getting a constant brown noise. The level of the noise is quite low but enough to render the mic unusable. The quality of...

wattdogg
replies: 6 views: 727
the fred 8 hours ago

I am using Genelec 8040 monitors, with 6.5" speakers, I have been offered an amazing deal on Focal Twin 6 Be monitors,...

kerochan
replies: 6 views: 342
kerochan 8 hours ago

Anyone know of some nice 2 channel comps that are from smaller companies / distributors? Interested in dropping some money on...

WeAreNotOkay
replies: 20 views: 1,156
Mark Adams 8 hours ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 333 views: 70,075
xlon 9 hours ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,179 views: 25,366
Extreme Mixing 10 hours ago

Hey guys, I just set back up an old set of b2031a monitors and I want to pair them with the b2092a sub and play around with a...

MicAllWell
replies: 0 views: 126
MicAllWell 11 hours ago

howdy Hello, first post here. I’ve been playing with MIDI gear, sequencers and drum machines of all kinds for years. I’ve...

FoxFood
replies: 0 views: 130
FoxFood 12 hours ago

Hi, i just opened my apollo x8 interface and i am getting this message when i plug it in into my pc. "Thunderbolt device...

hmnyusa
replies: 0 views: 110
hmnyusa 13 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,141 views: 2,416,409
foxwaves 13 hours ago

Stam Audio Surprised that I cannot find a single bit of info about this microphone on here! Has anybody tried this? I have...

carlosdanger
replies: 2 views: 289
carlosdanger 14 hours ago

Welcome fellow si'ers! The web support and discussion arena for these great mixers is seriously lacking. The Facebook page is...

mintaka007
replies: 274 views: 25,020
benxiwf 14 hours ago

I just bought Focal Shape Twin and I was wondering if monitor stands like On Stage SMS6000-P would work well in terms of...

qkrzazzang
replies: 1 views: 206
qkrzazzang 14 hours ago

hello everyone , so i got a tc 2290 ,which seems a pretty complex unit, that i want to integrate in my studio, at the back of...

igorigy
replies: 0 views: 150
igorigy 15 hours ago

I bought this: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073PYN7L5/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00__o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 And i'm...

barakmaimon
replies: 3 views: 240
jwh1192 16 hours ago

Obviously it'll vary depending on the project, but what does your overheads typically look like? LDCs? SDCs? Ribbons? ...

gravyface
replies: 1 views: 187
chrischoir 16 hours ago

First off, sounds good is good and all that... But, I’ve got a one Neve and a good 1073 clone preamp... a few channels of...

bgood
replies: 10 views: 710
jwh1192 16 hours ago

Hi, I just got a roland TR-707, simply trying to do a factory reset and I'm having a hard time. Please let me know if...

Yellowkat
replies: 2 views: 161
Yellowkat 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search