The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I own a Calrec C2 console that has transformer balanced mic inputs. The line inputs are electronically balanced. Anyone ever use...

Astronaut1971
replies: 9 views: 251
the fxs 8 minutes ago

I think this needs its own thread! not much talk about them...

RightOnRome
replies: 77 views: 8,513
Mr Funk 33 minutes ago

Hello guys, :) My set up right now is manley ref c into mss 10 into uad appolo and all my inserts are taken by massenburgs EQS...

Sybille
replies: 44 views: 1,051
psycho_monkey 36 minutes ago

Just curious about other KRK 6000 users out there what your opinions are on these discontinued monitors diddlydoo

audiphreak
replies: 27 views: 10,305
wonshu 1 hour ago

Say I've got a bunch of old analog guitar effects I want to use as inserts in my mix. I've also got a nice mic preamp with EQ and...

RonCarlston
replies: 5 views: 192
JimmyTurbo 1 hour ago

I purchased a Neumann CMV 563 and BAE 1073 after testing it out in a shootout with several microphones and pres. The combination...

AJMinette
replies: 19 views: 1,935
Ted Krotkiewski 2 hours ago

First off, thank you for reading this. If you had 3k budget to get ELAM 251-inspired tube condenser mainly for female pop...

aurora7
replies: 42 views: 1,701
aurora7 3 hours ago

Hello everyone, I have a small home personal studio. But it’s full of bass traps and sounds great. I have two U89’s as my...

dreckdirect
replies: 94 views: 1,616
Piedpiper 4 hours ago

I've been searching for forever, but I can't seem to find it. Only the short version on youtube and one with a russian voice on...

Duke4758
replies: 19 views: 3,190
Grichu 5 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 478 views: 26,048
deondamage 6 hours ago

Fairly often this question is asked, one way or another. Thoughts/comments? Thanks in advance for any responses, including...

chessparov2.0
replies: 29 views: 816
RedBaaron 6 hours ago

I'm playing some fingerstyle parts on a small body Martin 00-15M and trying to record some parts with it, but no matter what, I...

[J.K.]
replies: 18 views: 446
esldude 7 hours ago

This is meant to be a fun thread for home studios, MoP nerds, and something that will also sharpen your mixing skills and...

BoogieWoogie
replies: 8 views: 555
BoogieWoogie 7 hours ago

I have some $ to blow before the end of the tax year and not really needing anything in particular at the moment I'd like to...

glockdude
replies: 16 views: 449
FlyingMusician 8 hours ago

Hey guys, I need your expertise and advise to help me out with the upgrade. I would like to know which option would give more...

Solic
replies: 12 views: 1,044
Rodney D 8 hours ago

So, being that this is a gear forum, primarily, I see a lot of threads about microphone selection which is great. I was wondering...

shoepedals
replies: 12 views: 467
Zeppelin 8 hours ago

Hello guys Sorry for another vocal mic thread.... I've done some research on here but are just wondering if anyone can recommend...

GarlicJimmy
replies: 48 views: 1,990
RKeefe1032 8 hours ago

Hi Everyone, I've recently been trying to make my studio more efficient. I'm trying to avoid crawling under the desk &...

audiohacker
replies: 0 views: 115
audiohacker 9 hours ago

Here are samples of me singing on my last band's EP. Hush EP | Lucida The mic was a vintage U67. I can't afford that, but...

jp973156
replies: 7 views: 257
RKeefe1032 10 hours ago

Hi guys, I can get a Tascam for around 1000 euros (without shipping into Europe). I think it's too expensive, even if I'm...

Fuzzboy
replies: 11 views: 1,546
FlyingMusician 10 hours ago

Hi everyone, First off, I am really a hobbyist. But, I really enjoy both playing music and the process of writing/recording...

kharma44
replies: 21 views: 766
blanca12 10 hours ago

Anybody use both of these or had the option to test them? Right now I'm using the Mohog, and I wan't to know how the compare to...

Leak1989
replies: 38 views: 3,900
heavengroove 10 hours ago

I got a Vermona PH-16 several years back and stuck it in my rack. It's gone largely unused until recently, when I decided to...

The Mule
replies: 2 views: 276
midicontrol 11 hours ago

Hi folks, I am saving money for a Fearn VT-5. Its super pricey and since I have no possibility to demo a unit, my question...

___GLM___
replies: 3 views: 363
sonicrevolution 11 hours ago

I’m rather new to the hardware mixer scene but I picked up a used 1604 VLZ PRO for some live drum machine and synth work. I...

Aminoplacid
replies: 4 views: 192
64gtoboy 12 hours ago

At the moment I have a focusrite 18i20, and the octopre. I also have the ART PRO MPA. I am looking for a pair of mic pres that...

Gab_Azz
replies: 58 views: 1,397
cheu78 12 hours ago

Perhaps file this under "kicking the hornet's nest", but Lewitt microphones don't seem very inspiring to me. I picked...

MYN
replies: 22 views: 841
esldude 13 hours ago

This is undoubtedly a newbie question that isn't entirely console based, but one that is technical enough that I haven't been...

Nickerz
replies: 0 views: 174
Nickerz 13 hours ago

Hi all, (not sure where I should post this, so admin feel free to move the topic to a more appropriate section) When it...

tomatoKetchup
replies: 0 views: 120
tomatoKetchup 14 hours ago

I've been trying to obtain a nice tape delay but keep running into issues. The first one (RE-201) came with severe smoke damage,...

jessem
replies: 7 views: 1,547
Steve1985 14 hours ago

hello world, I'm thinking of changing my production habits from totally ITB to hardware synths / analog mixer. The idea is to...

never
replies: 34 views: 2,025
never 14 hours ago

Hey everyone, I picked up a Soundcraft Spirit FX16 for next to nothing at the electronic recycling place in town ($50). However...

austinkane1
replies: 7 views: 772
timsalyer 14 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 79 views: 5,115
Ells 16 hours ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 90 views: 2,949
64gtoboy 16 hours ago

Hello! I just won a neat 1950s RCA tube Mic Mixer from eBay (at 52 dollars, I figured it was worth a...

astroboy
replies: 19 views: 4,411
FlyingMusician 17 hours ago

this is an odd one, but hopefully easily fixable... Running a Burl B2 bomber via spdif into an RME 9652 HDSP card. Locked at...

Unknown soldier
replies: 0 views: 117
Unknown soldier 17 hours ago

Hey folks. Hope you are well I am thinking of buying an Allen and Heath Zed R16 - the firewire one. I'm told the EQ is great...

gypsymoth
replies: 1 views: 455
Toybaux 18 hours ago

So I see a lot of talk and videos about the Stam 1073 clones, but next to nothing about the 312 clones. Anyone tried them?

sumskilz
replies: 3 views: 360
sumskilz 19 hours ago

Question for Artist Series Controller Users. As usual. I tried the Artist Series Forum FIRST and go no response. So, I'm...

Keyplayer
replies: 0 views: 127
Keyplayer 19 hours ago

Hello!! Does anybody have a Calibration profile file (.swhp) for the AKG 872 ? Just bought the package without looking at...

Man0Man0
replies: 0 views: 118
Man0Man0 19 hours ago

I'm a baritone vocalist ("singing" very close to spoken word, croony type). Several singers used 251 mic to achieve...

semidigital
replies: 54 views: 8,941
MrTunes7 19 hours ago

Hi, I just bought a juno-106, this is my first ever analog synth so forgive me if I sound dum with my questions. The issue...

BwoupBwoup
replies: 2 views: 422
mattjhuber 19 hours ago

My Korg triton Rack has some vertical lines in the screen bout 5 but heres the thing the longer the rack is on the lines...

Masta Peloso
replies: 10 views: 2,061
Leading Motive 19 hours ago

Hello everyone! In my latest record endeavor, which consists of a drum + guitar recording, I'm getting a very high pitched...

VT.
replies: 15 views: 525
VT. 21 hours ago

Sorry for the long post - trying to provide as much detail as possible. Owned my current studio – Sleepy Hollows Studios –...

Indellable
replies: 12 views: 1,943
nosebleedaudio 23 hours ago

I've had a mono optograph on my to get list for some time, and the time has finally arrived. I have just noticed however that the...

StarfishMusic
replies: 5 views: 864
ruffrecords 1 day ago

i was watching this documentary earlier and saw this pre amp with like a orange body and they played clips of songs that were...

beam534
replies: 8 views: 236
esldude 1 day ago

Hi, I saw positive opinion in the music magazine about monitors speakers Fluid audio F5. But in spite of that I cannot find...

hubert kot
replies: 14 views: 5,206
gearhead1 1 day ago

So, I read a lot about these guys here GS. Looks like most people were digging them aside from the fact that they were...

Inca
replies: 190 views: 16,657
2busdriver 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
Bushman 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search