The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 43 views: 3,909
t_d 1 hour ago

Does anyone have any info on which guitars and amps (or amp sims) Dr. Luke tend to use?

erike123
replies: 13 views: 559
1TP 1 minute ago

Slapped an M160 in between two Line Audio CM3s in an equidistant spaced pair over the outside of the rack tom and outside of the...

gravyface
replies: 3 views: 171
bowzin 5 minutes ago

Saw on Sweetwater, Telefunken’s “New” mics: TF29, TF39, TF47, TF51, etc. I got excited for a moment, but then I realized...

halcyo
replies: 39 views: 5,931
studiomonkey 11 minutes ago

Hi folks, Looking for a good studio in Brooklyn, Williamsburg? Somewhere with a nice console and tape and outboard. Good mics....

drezz
replies: 5 views: 292
drezz 11 minutes ago

didn't pay much attention to this much, But now after Behringer wing announcement, almost in every post about it on Facebook,...

TS-12
replies: 105 views: 3,518
DeadPoet 11 minutes ago

lets hear everyones favorite for the following sources! Kick Snare Bass Guitar Lets GO! include attack and release...

IndieRockStudio
replies: 74 views: 38,947
bowzin 20 minutes ago

I know the Electronic Engineering explanation about transformers. I understand what they are used for and why. I have read...

Space1999
replies: 28 views: 1,077
AudioLexis 22 minutes ago

Anyone using (or have used) Tony Faulkner’s phased array technique(two bi-directional mics placed parallel to each other and 20...

wildplum
replies: 15 views: 472
Blaine Misner 23 minutes ago

Ok, a clickbaity title I know, but I wanted to discuss how most new pop records all use the same vocal reverb eq on them, which...

JBQIII
replies: 0 views: 62
JBQIII 48 minutes ago

What do you consider the best recording of vocals you have ever heard? My choice is the Beatles Because. Besides being the...

MWP
replies: 483 views: 55,340
creegstor 49 minutes ago

Looking for advice for a 4 channel pre. I will be hooking it up to a tascam 16x8. Looking for an overall pre. Drums guitar vocals...

Steve4es
replies: 4 views: 190
Steve4es 53 minutes ago

Dear good people, Classical composer here new to studio recordings... I love this...

Hbn
replies: 6 views: 246
RayHeath 1 hour ago

I want to add another stereo pair to my collection. For OH / Room / instrumental duties and a vocal option. Looking at the...

rickenbacker198
replies: 1 views: 177
rickenbacker198 1 hour ago

I've never tried this and I'm scared there might be math involved... ha I have a guitar player buddy in NYC who can't record...

JChance
replies: 2 views: 138
monkeyxx 1 hour ago

Saw them :) Anyone here own a pair, they seem to be priced in the range of Genelecs,Adams etc.. ie Les Paul 6 Studio Monitors...

Elsapo2001
replies: 125 views: 7,567
kennybro 2 hours ago

MD7 has been out for a few years now, right? Hardly any reviews out there or vocal samples. Who owns both MA5 and MD7 and...

Krush411
replies: 11 views: 1,548
cheu78 2 hours ago

I pre-ordered the SA-251 and can't wait to get it sometime next year. Wondering if anyone else has tested this and would be...

nathansnud
replies: 3 views: 306
BrentA 3 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 392 views: 31,149
Martel80 3 hours ago

Hello, The SSL SiX has become interesting to a lot of people for its affordability, features, and sound quality. But it's only...

gearstudent
replies: 13 views: 703
jonyfeld 4 hours ago
replies: - views: -
smoothjazzsteve 4 hours ago

I finally invested in a decent mic (AKG C414 XLS) after using just an SM58 for my home studio. Now I need to save up for a good...

sean8877
replies: 15 views: 748
Gem69 5 hours ago

Hello, I am in search of a pair of high-end headphones for long production sessions in an acoustically non-treated room. I was...

Stefanob
replies: 5 views: 363
Amroth 5 hours ago

Hi guys. Not a new topic obviously but wanted to start a conversation on using hardware pultecs into a compressor on the 2 bus.....

Morgueritual
replies: 5 views: 281
swafford 5 hours ago

I want to record very quiet voice-over/ASMR recordings and I already own a shure sm7b, however I do not own a preamp. The...

robthomson_8
replies: 7 views: 216
James Lehmann 6 hours ago

Well basically I know music isn’t all about having the perfect gear but I was just wondering how do I modify a mic to make it...

andytaru
replies: 1 views: 114
Noisewagon 8 hours ago

My new Adam A8X's just arrived, and on Adam's website they recommend at least one week for burn-in, using music of different...

Sargaroth
replies: 114 views: 31,510
Lunar Attic 10 hours ago

So I have a Vermona DSR-3 dual channel spring reverb on the way. I am expecting this to be a pretty good spring reverb...

konkon
replies: 203 views: 6,477
Analog Al 11 hours ago

So I've had this mt4x for about a year now and has basically done no wrong until now. It now will not record, rewind, or play any...

eternal_sorrow
replies: 1 views: 483
Sjowall 12 hours ago

Let's say there's this used synth I want to buy No photos show it being turned on The description is just basic "the...

kraze
replies: 6 views: 359
joeq 12 hours ago

Hi everyone, I started a thread a week or so ago about starting from scratch with a project studio:...

jgstarcaster
replies: 72 views: 3,714
Martel80 13 hours ago

I need to add a gear for last mix bus print to my computer with this parameter : 1. Just 2 analog in and 1 AES out 2. + 24dbu 3....

toofanstudio
replies: 7 views: 304
psycho_monkey 13 hours ago

Hi all- I would like to try to get my recordings (just drums, no other instruments), sounding like the classic Elvin Jones...

dwdjmu
replies: 40 views: 1,248
Dr. Mordo 13 hours ago

So i currently have an MA-201, would like to get something that can do figure 8 for some M/S recording, so I'm wondering if...

csweet08
replies: 0 views: 97
csweet08 14 hours ago

Just got off an email thread with UA and they explained that you can only route out from the UA Console from the MASTER...

furdervish
replies: 1 views: 138
szyam 14 hours ago

Hi everyone, I get an unwanted low sound when plugin the WA 47 . It's a kind of rumble, non static sound, like the sound of a...

Maoz
replies: 4 views: 903
Poopypants 16 hours ago

hey all! I cant decide between these two compressors. I have a neumann u87 into an avalon 737 but dont like the compressor on the...

mrbombastic
replies: 51 views: 29,637
thehightenor 16 hours ago

Hi all! I plan on buying a Behringer HA6000 (6 in 6 out headphone amplifier) to use with my Behringer XR18 mixer for silent...

Johannor
replies: 2 views: 175
Johannor 17 hours ago

Good Afternoon, I currently have bx5a's that I bought used quite a few years ago. Have saved around $300 to spend on getting a...

sheaelisa
replies: 1 views: 165
sheaelisa 17 hours ago

Having quit recording bands many years ago, I pared my home studio down to two input channels, with a Scarlett 2i2 Mk2. Even...

norfolk martin
replies: 2 views: 183
thismercifulfate 17 hours ago

The Apollo's Hi-Z operates in Unison mode and change impedance to match the amp sim you are using. This is supposed to make it...

mike vee
replies: 2 views: 184
mike vee 18 hours ago

I have the midi to sync cable adapter....i read the timbre wolf manual which says I shoyld run the cable from the...

Snarlsbroccoli
replies: 6 views: 328
hcppp 18 hours ago

I've been reading a lot about OTB summing and decided to give the Dangerous D-Box a try. After reading 'many' favorable reviews,...

core64
replies: 28 views: 6,273
cinematree 18 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Peix 19 hours ago

I've got this home studio / rehearsal room, and several synthesizers and other sound-sources that I often plug into the PA, and...

mayofari
replies: 2 views: 181
pwquig 19 hours ago

$735 for a well made u47 inspired mic sounds really good, am interested in their 251 too! Any users here?? Advanced Audio...

SEED78
replies: 155 views: 25,247
chessparov2.0 19 hours ago

Hey, I have a pair of ATC scm50a for demoing. They are upgraded to SL. The amp is the old version. No adjustment screws, so...

mister m
replies: 9 views: 457
Brad Lunde 20 hours ago

I heard Command Studios England in 1972 was inside of a theater.Would anyone know the gear that was in there?My guess it was a...

carlheinz
replies: 10 views: 4,538
SussFour 21 hours ago

As mtr 90 thread, can we also have a thread for MX80 users on tips, finding spares, fault finding, sharing any ideas about the...

haystack
replies: 93 views: 8,750
Brett 123 21 hours ago

Hello, just got an Allen & Heath SQ-5 mixer today and after playing a few hours with it I still cannot believe how good it...

DeNoise Studios
replies: 11 views: 5,387
DeNoise Studios 22 hours ago

Any rumours of what to expect?

bill5
replies: 12 views: 1,179
Issadore 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search