The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey guys, I´d like to get me a hardware reverb unit for playing different synths with. When I play my instruments in the...

danibert
replies: 22 views: 2,654
macgee 2 minutes ago

Hi slutz, Just wondering if there are any "true" "pro" High end studios (ones that have high end clientele)...

Demonslave
replies: 122 views: 11,456
monkeyxx 9 minutes ago

So I've received this microphone, the only markings are "AUSTRIA LOW IMP". It sounds very bright.

ampetrosillo
replies: 3 views: 260
Fioraxy 19 minutes ago

Hey Gearslutz, I have trouble finding the right speaker stands for my speakers (ATC SCM45A).They are quite heavy (36kg) and...

Yorin
replies: 2 views: 101
Brian M. Boykin 27 minutes ago

Hey there GS community, I record and play mostly acoustic folk music, but recently I've been recording a bunch of indie bands...

GoldenBear
replies: 141 views: 5,752
crille_mannen 28 minutes ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 2,468 views: 71,296
robert82 1 hour ago

Hi, With your help I want to create a BIG thread about summing mixers (preferably the more colored ones and/or the ones you...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 104 views: 26,159
Arthur Stone 1 hour ago

I'm in the market for a hardware opto-style compressor and I've narrowed my choices down to the Klark Teknik KT-2A and the Warm...

danielkov86
replies: 56 views: 9,483
drBill 1 hour ago

For those who did not grow up on NS10's and therefore do not have a dependency upon them in their production process, can you...

Heartfelt
replies: 17 views: 925
Waltz Mastering 1 hour ago

I've been recording a lot of hipsters over the past few years and almost all of them have this really bizarre singing habit that...

GoldenBear
replies: 51 views: 2,352
rosewood123 2 hours ago

Hi guys! Hope you are doing well. I'm going to move my setup in a larger and way better treated room in a couple of months....

domycastellano
replies: 4 views: 663
domycastellano 2 hours ago

It seems like 1176's, LA-2A, API & Neve consoles, Neumann, Telefunken and may others are still considered the holy grail of...

thepilgrimsdream
replies: 9 views: 699
joeq 3 hours ago

Hi, I need a dynamic microphone for streaming and for recording gameplays. I am trying to decide between the RE27 and the RE20. I...

born2relax
replies: 0 views: 117
born2relax 3 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,483 views: 277,008
MarcusK 3 hours ago

Ok, so I am trying to construct a home studio for recording and mixing. So a control room/ live room. I treated my room. I also...

Edp8877
replies: 17 views: 233
voodoo4u 4 hours ago

Just now seeing these available on Sweetwater. Almost seems too good to be true to have a legitimate 3-way design with that kind...

JonnBoy
replies: 158 views: 25,818
JblKid95 4 hours ago

I have my first pair of studio monitors and I've got a weird problem where they crack/pop only when I get out of my chair and...

alxne
replies: 56 views: 1,276
alxne 4 hours ago

Curious as per title, on the recording gear and techniques used in recording the various iconic (yep am a fan) albums of the...

chessparov
replies: 19 views: 2,266
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago

Hi What are the best plugin to make vocals shine for a bright pop / spotify top 50 type mix ? (yes i know the source is...

invalidusername
replies: 12 views: 746
Elmbeatz 4 hours ago

Looking for a cheap neutral sounding SDC. I know the Oktava MK-012 is a good one, I'd probably grab the MK-012-03 kit (trying to...

Dohreetoh
replies: 18 views: 1,031
mando1 4 hours ago

I also have EZ DRumer, but the Jazz EZX doesnt seem to have brush kits, oddly enough I already have Loop Lofts "Art of the...

patshep
replies: 1 views: 663
patshep 5 hours ago

Hi folks, So I know there is already a lot of info on this topic out there, but I'm just hoping to gain some advice more...

boyce
replies: 62 views: 2,173
Shannon Adkins 5 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 42 views: 2,940
Weimar 5 hours ago

So my band and I are trying to step up our DIY recording setup. We were mainly looking at the PreSonus Quantum 2 22x24...

jfonts
replies: 1 views: 218
CJ Mastering 6 hours ago

i have a focusrite saffire pro 40 and my daw is ableton. i have two yamaha hs8 monitors. for the right monitor i switched cables...

nomekop2000
replies: 1 views: 202
Bushman 6 hours ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Nuieve
replies: 614 views: 35,061
12ax7 6 hours ago

anyone remember Sound Dragon? Ramones did some work there. What was the console? Anyone know what became of the 2 lovely 8068...

metropical
replies: 2 views: 603
metropical 7 hours ago

Just wondering if its worth getting an external preamp like a RNP Portico 5017 for the Lyra interface or is the Lyra just as good...

aewon
replies: 10 views: 564
bowzin 7 hours ago

Hi there, I recently picked up a RAMSA WR- 8210a, it has a Type B plug on it. I was shown it working with a regular travel...

JackBunyan
replies: 0 views: 217
JackBunyan 8 hours ago

Anyone attending knows whether Mellotron have a stand on Musikmesse of if they're even there? Really curious to know if anyone...

retractablezing
replies: 77 views: 13,375
NightDoctor 8 hours ago

I'm considering investing in one or 2 pieces of equipment which I'm hoping can enhance and elevate my ITB music. I have a couple...

Paulriot
replies: 184 views: 21,749
dickiefunk 8 hours ago

Hello everyone, I need help for my next pair of monitors. At the moment I have a pair of Adam A7Xs but I'm going to change them...

jumper981
replies: 5 views: 800
jumper981 8 hours ago

hey out there...any of you old timers know who the bass player on the Hair movie soundtrack is? i can't seem to find it on the...

marty lester
replies: 3 views: 571
CJ Mastering 9 hours ago
replies: 1,541 views: 130,698
Blaine Misner 9 hours ago

I've been looking at getting a new vocal mic and was considering getting a KSM44, but remembered Shure makes the KSM42...

Jackash
replies: 9 views: 1,462
Studiodawg 11 hours ago

Source is Kajagoogoo's "Hang on Now (Extended Mix)" at 16/44.1 from a Lynx Hilo. I printed on center tracks for the...

burns46824
replies: 10 views: 451
Dan O 11 hours ago

Can I use the jbl arena 120 (b15) speakers that I have next to my jbl lsr 308p mk2 studio monitors to understand how my part is...

Tera Nora
replies: 1 views: 305
CJ Mastering 11 hours ago

I was looking on gear4music today because im looking to buy some new gear and I spotted some hidden gems which ive not seen...

djwaxxy
replies: 114 views: 14,944
[email protected] 13 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 189 views: 16,004
Dlane 15 hours ago

Stam Audio Surprised that I cannot find a single bit of info about this microphone on here! Has anybody tried this? I have...

carlosdanger
replies: 41 views: 3,451
Paul_G 16 hours ago

How long do you engineers keep projects of clients? I'm generally voodoo about this. I'm a pack rat and keep everything. Even...

henryrobinett
replies: 59 views: 1,743
cjogo 18 hours ago

Hello, Just wondering if anyone has direct experience with both of these Sebatron units and which one y'all prefer and why? I...

sketchfletch
replies: 2 views: 695
sketchfletch 18 hours ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 99 views: 11,109
chinesewhiteman 18 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,293 views: 214,990
illacov 20 hours ago

Hi Slutz, I was listening to the album today and appreciating the reverbs, does anyone know what boxes they used on the mix?...

robinball
replies: 95 views: 16,661
Sounds Great 20 hours ago

Has anyone used the BA-8G?

erike123
replies: 6 views: 1,216
scandal 21 hours ago

Hello, My question is has anyone built one? What are your impressions? Do you have any examples? Thanks

elcct
replies: 3 views: 608
Audibility 21 hours ago

Hi, What are the best Behringer stuff out there? Any stuff 2019! Thank You for your replies!

kite
replies: 31 views: 1,098
joeq 21 hours ago

I noticed BAE dropping their prices on Sweetwater/Guitar Center websites. Anybody think this could be because of the competing...

KristopherSheehy
replies: 3 views: 816
Derek Reese 22 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,485 views: 207,446
Quetz 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search