The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 344 views: 56,856
Ed Driscoll 42 minutes ago

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 4,482
Drumsound 7th February 2020

Hello guys, I'm looking for an affordable and decent mastering compressor/finalizer. Once again Drawmer with those two (VCA?)...

franzalicestern
replies: 0 views: 5
franzalicestern 19 minutes ago

Hi all. I am looking to spend $1-2k on a LDC to use specifically on violin in my home studio. So far I have been recommended to...

Pjrvmg
replies: 4 views: 53
Pjrvmg 20 minutes ago

Hey I currently have the chance to upgrade my TLM 102 to a AKG C414 xlii for about 50-100€, do y’all think that’s...

ChrisK17
replies: 7 views: 217
ChrisK17 28 minutes ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 2,972 views: 87,034
adrianww 30 minutes ago

Hi guys, A couple of questions: First up, regarding vocal effects at the end of a phrase, for example, Pink Floyd's classic...

Ed Driscoll
replies: 5 views: 177
Ed Driscoll 1 hour ago

Hello, Need some quick advice. I'm looking to get a really decent guitar DI box and while shopping around I came across these...

drumdrum
replies: 6 views: 3,668
Dweller 1 hour ago

Are there Still any Mytek 8x96 users out there? I came across these units ADC & DAC and simply love the sound of these...

thelog68
replies: 4 views: 520
lectric 1 hour ago

Hey All, I'm looking to upgrade my ADC after analog summing with the D-box. My typical chain is UAD Apollo Quad --> Logic...

kaz1488
replies: 53 views: 5,661
funka 1 hour ago

Did some testing with my amp yesterday, which is a small 4 watt 10 inch Champ inspired amp for recording. Mics - U67, SM57,...

mikoo69
replies: 13 views: 446
mikoo69 2 hours ago

Sceptre S8+TS108 User here,also has adam a7x & NS10M pro. I'm very satisfied with Sceptre's sound field performance and...

Felix233
replies: 21 views: 539
Felix233 2 hours ago

Today my Behringer Powerplay P16-M wouldnt switch on suddenly. Ive been using it for a long time and it never had any problem but...

djgc
replies: 0 views: 40
djgc 2 hours ago

Hello, I have a job friend that have the Etymogic Hf5, he uses it for mixing, I listened them a bit and sounded really fine for...

lagoausente
replies: 0 views: 42
lagoausente 2 hours ago

Is there a reason not to cover microphones left on stands with plastic bags? Any downsides? Moisture build up maybe?

omtayslick
replies: 6 views: 122
henryrobinett 2 hours ago

1. Spend generous amount of time viewing computer monitor. 2. Eat lots of greasy fast food. 3. Avoid all types of exercise.

dwpthe3rd
replies: 7 views: 328
vernier 2 hours ago

I have a pair of Tannoy 5a monitors that haves served me well for about 15 years. They started to pulsate whenever you turn them...

sanjari
replies: 0 views: 48
sanjari 3 hours ago

Well here goes-- M149 - Rich and full- great drum room mic and for big male vx Vintech 473 - sounds killer..BTW the DI's are...

Flymax
replies: 608 views: 72,592
sirjuxtable 3 hours ago

In listening to some of the records of yesteryear, some of the grooves I hear sound wayyy too tight to be true. I read...

robotchicken
replies: 290 views: 11,657
telecode 4 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 866 views: 74,559
TobyB 6 hours ago

Im trying to set up inserts in Pro Tools to go thru each channel on the mixdream and back into seperate tracks in pro tools....

Chase Orion
replies: 1 views: 101
CJ Mastering 6 hours ago

I recently acquired a pair of Lewitt 640TS at a very good price. I am just starting to play with them a bit. My question is...

Slow Learner
replies: 2 views: 297
SDunscombe 8 hours ago

Hello everyone, hope you're staying strong against the Coronavirus situation. I have a pair of Focal CMS 50 and I'm thinking...

The Tenant
replies: 3 views: 244
The Tenant 9 hours ago

This is new territory for me, but with the self-oscillation, doing live takes with real humans in the near future is...

gravyface
replies: 15 views: 359
Magnus_N 10 hours ago

Hello fellow gerslutz, I've got this user group for exchanging advanced knowlege regarding all the M-Audio and Evolution MIDI...

controlphr33k
replies: 7 views: 8,869
Jazubon 10 hours ago

Hey. There doesn't seem to be a whole ton of clips online of Advanced Audio microphones. I've been bothering this wonderful...

Russell Hayden
replies: 6 views: 1,530
Nickpu 11 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 457 views: 40,560
metalplated 11 hours ago

Im looking into getting this mic. I have a sense I suppose of what it may sound like. But something I havent seen alot on is its...

Nickpu
replies: 0 views: 35
Nickpu 11 hours ago

Hi there, I see someone selling a DJX-2 and I have the DJX-1 which I really like, but space and budget is tight so I'm just...

part12studios
replies: 1 views: 771
CHECKaBitchBeats 12 hours ago

hi all, after reading posts for years, i m now posting on the forum. but i don t know if my post is at the right place so...

walt384
replies: 4 views: 247
allstar 12 hours ago

Hi, Does anyone know what is the latency of DSP in PreSonus Sceptre S8? I am considering it for playing Piano VSTs and latency...

oshogg
replies: 3 views: 269
Felix233 13 hours ago

Hey guys, I bought a Warm Audio WA-87 and a K&M mic stand 210/9. When trying to attach the shock mount that came with the...

Johnbarnesiii
replies: 4 views: 157
gundula 14 hours ago

I have been using an Olympus LS-100 since about 2012, and it's been good. I use it mostly with external mics (Beyerdynamic...

musicresearch
replies: 2 views: 199
musicresearch 15 hours ago

Anyone know the size driver needed to remove the feet from an L10 or L6 Rack?

David W. Jones
replies: 3 views: 263
DrScruggs 16 hours ago

Hi everyone! I am a noob here and a noob in the audio/recording field. I just bought a Shure SM57 because after a lot of googling...

jayola111
replies: 7 views: 237
bill5 16 hours ago

Hey all, Just wondering what the difference is between these 4 channel compressor units? I've seen videos and heard clips on...

SDB_12
replies: 0 views: 103
SDB_12 16 hours ago

Hi Guys! I'm an Rnb/ Hip Hop / Neosoul vocalist. I have a lot of songs that I've demo'd right now and that I'm ready to record...

Zman4700
replies: 9 views: 320
Zman4700 16 hours ago

I'm positive this is not the right forum, but just bear with me. I'm in one of these weird in between places. Strange corner...

henryrobinett
replies: 1 views: 114
henryrobinett 17 hours ago

Has anyone tried the Tascam 8p Dyna yet by any chance?

konkon
replies: 28 views: 2,035
imaginaryday 18 hours ago

I have a pair of Genelec 1031a monitors, and am looking for a good sub to pair with them. Anyone have good options? Don't want to...

bowdagger
replies: 0 views: 124
bowdagger 19 hours ago

Hi everyone, Was wondering if some folks who own / use the Advanced Audio CM48FET and/or CM87 could share some opinions as to...

SpicyPonyHead
replies: 8 views: 682
Nickpu 20 hours ago

I am looking to buy either the Klark Teknik 2a or 76 Mainly for vocals, bass and bits of bass. At some stage want to have a...

HOTC
replies: 18 views: 770
dickiefunk 20 hours ago

Hey everyone, I'm beginning to dive deeper into impedance and what it means in audio and it's raised some questions for me that...

dylklok
replies: 3 views: 152
RockstarWizkidd 20 hours ago

Hi all, Long-time lurker, first post. So here’s a question that I have been struggling with; I am about to buy my first...

Alban8
replies: 3 views: 227
KabbySoundStudio 21 hours ago

Big brain time for me xD I'm using Behringer B3031A and Adam A77X. They're both quire big, kinda mid-field monitors tbh and I...

lapsio
replies: 22 views: 784
vernier 21 hours ago

RM BIV = Ribbon Microphone, Burdukov Igor Vladimirovich I am not associated with Igor in any way, beyond being a happy paying...

no genre
replies: 409 views: 78,988
sufitek 21 hours ago

My equator D5's have a small amount of white noise that "pulses" at around 5Hz (like it has an LFO on the gain). It's...

RockstarWizkidd
replies: 0 views: 97
RockstarWizkidd 21 hours ago

Random post here, Louis Johnson is an all time favorite bass player of mine and the single note performance of Don't Stop Til You...

Larry Heinemann
replies: 7 views: 2,956
numero6 22 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,351 views: 968,121
Piedpiper 22 hours ago

Artist: Hector Lavoe Title Tracks: 1. La Murga- 1971 2. Abuelita- 1976 Any information on these recording...

deadhorses
replies: 8 views: 2,969
Dan Zellman 23 hours ago

Hi, what would you say, where are the differences in overall sound quality between a Manley Vari Mu (not modded version) vs....

danibert
replies: 7 views: 1,996
apsisband 1 day ago

in the ever ongoing quest for the better monitoring chain, i stumbled across an Adcom GFA 1-A power amp. my beloved Tannoys are...

beingmf
replies: 1 views: 1,463
bassment 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search