The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Or is it just a bunch of big name and people trying to justify there expensive purchases. A kind of gear "placebo"...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 283 views: 7,592
kennybro 2 minutes ago

So there's endless info on using an MPC live AS an audio interface but not WITH an audio interface. Can you plug a USB audio...

doonunit
replies: 1 views: 130
LettingDaysGoBy 18 minutes ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,383 views: 2,510,297
BudgetMC 1 hour ago

I’m looking to purchase gear for my studio. I am recording drums,bass, guitar, vocals, violin , Banjo etc. alternative music to...

Steve4es
replies: 1 views: 116
Lowend Bump 1 hour ago

I know all songs/singers are different and require different treatment, but what is your default chain that you later tweak to...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 10 views: 874
janjaal 2 hours ago

Hi there! I'm willing to expand my mic locker with a not too expensive condenser tube mic. I like the price vs performance...

rokko101
replies: 2 views: 268
rokko101 2 hours ago

Hello, Beyerdynamic makes the DT770 headphones in 80 ohms and 250 ohms. What does that mean from a practical standpoint? I...

gearstudent
replies: 3 views: 203
PuggaMahone 2 hours ago
replies: 83 views: 2,182
psycho_monkey 2 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 138 views: 11,809
gravyface 2 hours ago

Hello all What I'll present here is a short and simple abstract of the content of Floyd Toole’s book “Sound...

Fhorn88
replies: 40 views: 852
Brian M. Boykin 3 hours ago

I've got a client who's building a very high quality vocal booth in his garage (away from his control room area). He wants to put...

Mikey MTC
replies: 6 views: 508
GYMusic 3 hours ago

Hi there! I´ve the chance to get these studio monitors: ADAM S3X-h and FOCAL TWIN6 BE. I understand these monitors are...

6TMA
replies: 7 views: 1,297
Shaggy2039 3 hours ago

Hi you lovely bunch of geeks. Decided to finaly get around to buying myself a couple of decent-ish mics. Now needed for home...

ro bo
replies: 28 views: 758
mrufino1 3 hours ago

Does anyone know how to disassemble a MXL 991 or 840 mics? Not the capsule but the body. I see screws on the 840 that unscrew...

Abiquaengineer
replies: 1 views: 442
ggodfrey 4 hours ago

So I am interested in the vintage maker little one 8. I like the idea of having an passive analog summing and using my different...

dustinkay
replies: 13 views: 601
dustinkay 4 hours ago

Hi All. Thanks to you lot my brain as turned to mush. But, again thanks to you lot I have learned so much. I’m after a...

Ijahqulah
replies: 4 views: 284
homespunaudio 5 hours ago

Ok so I am about to buy one of these mics... has anybody tried all three? has anybody tried two? I would love to hear from you I...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 62 views: 14,522
gearstudent 5 hours ago

Hey guys! I´m planning to get a new ribbon to pair with a sm57 on guitars and to use it on drum recordings, 3/4 feet away from...

andregoncalves
replies: 5 views: 375
noodle23 6 hours ago

I recently purchased an overhaul including the Apollo Twin MKII, TLM 103, and SPL Track One (Channel Strip). Unfortunately, I am...

ChanceCold
replies: 3 views: 668
KingpenCowboy 6 hours ago

I know the answer to this is with experience and practice. But, especially with the modern workflow and power of computers, there...

adampaulson1217
replies: 67 views: 1,912
XAXAU 7 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking to get an 8 channel preamp for my studio for general tracking duties of guitars, vocals and bass. My budget is...

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 205
dickiefunk 7 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 276 views: 21,548
mkdvb 7 hours ago

Pulled out a nice "vintage" Alesis 3630 stereo compressor out amongst my vintage 1176, urei LA-2a, LA-3A, Pendulum...

Dirty Halo
replies: 213 views: 69,278
Mario-C. 7 hours ago

Hello, I saw a soundtracs spa 3200 for sale I know nothing about this gear. I would use for studio, besides it is for live. ...

ecolleno
replies: 3 views: 1,316
White Falcon 7 hours ago

So im switching my ITB home studio to a Hybrid studio. I want to use hardware gear on each of my busses in my template I use in...

IAMGOD_OFFICIAL
replies: 1 views: 288
DeadPoet 8 hours ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 543 views: 102,571
QueenSisi 8 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,616 views: 225,013
hello people 8 hours ago

Just checking to see if any one has compared the Radial along with the Hardy Twin Servo's - Thanks

gravymanstan
replies: 19 views: 1,307
MYN 8 hours ago

Hi all. I have a question. If I have a choice either to buy an interface and use the preamps on that OR buy some preamps to use...

konkon
replies: 197 views: 4,575
monkeyxx 9 hours ago

So i was watching this masterclass by Tony Maserati and he talks about being able to imagine the finished mix in your mind's ear...

solarfall
replies: 4 views: 274
theblue1 9 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,773 views: 303,186
once a roadie 10 hours ago

I'd post this on the Mastering forum, but I'm unable as a new user. I have a single that I think is pretty decent. In the vein of...

ArmorHill
replies: 3 views: 272
Rec_Eng 10 hours ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 666 views: 43,428
monkeyxx 11 hours ago

Hello, I'm sorry that this is a total newb question and I've read the user manual and several similar posts, but I don't...

Paint
replies: 4 views: 493
tedtan 11 hours ago

Hi everyone, I bought a used ASP880 six or eight months ago from a friend of a friend, and up until last week it's been a really...

Masecar
replies: 29 views: 1,381
konkon 12 hours ago

Hey anyone have experience with the Peluso 414, and the new AKG 414 XLS version? Thinking of getting one or the other and...

noisebleed
replies: 15 views: 765
gundula 12 hours ago

Hello everyone, I recently bought Yamaha HS7s as my first pair of studio monitors in a deal from ProAudioStar. I currently...

edgardvarese
replies: 4 views: 527
jagsu 13 hours ago

Picked up a BAE 1073 MPF which does not have the Jensen transformer bootsy mod for DI; I'll do doing a bunch of DI tracking with...

mikoo69
replies: 0 views: 193
mikoo69 13 hours ago

Just got an e-mail about these. Curious as to how it changed, since I have a Mix Pre 6M and use it as my studio recorder. I...

ardis
replies: 4 views: 713
John Willett 14 hours ago

I'm visiting the IBC (International Broadcasting Conference) in Amsterdam this year, in search for some cool gear. I'll post some...

Reptil
replies: 22 views: 753
John Willett 14 hours ago

I’m using the Waves SSL bus comp on every mix and love the sound, should I bother to get the SSL bus comp 500 series? Would I...

erike123
replies: 21 views: 1,282
Ziko123 16 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, This is my first post so please do let me know if it's not in the right place! So - I just brought a second...

jacobman
replies: 4 views: 394
Amsoily 18 hours ago

I've tried to be a diligent newbie and researched the archives, etc. But I can find very little in the way of shootouts from all...

BubbaDutch
replies: 7 views: 4,294
jobbergasted 19 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,255 views: 917,298
Aleksandr 19 hours ago

I saw many of you have picked up monitors due to a "great deal". I have to say it is very reasonable. Since most (if...

SeanLX
replies: 0 views: 368
SeanLX 20 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 25 views: 899
Skamm Goodiez 20 hours ago

On their website - Chameleon Labs TS-1 Small Diaphragm Tube Condenser Microphone It says the price is $395. Where do I buy it at...

roderick
replies: 6 views: 846
kla234 21 hours ago

We recently moved into an old recording studio that has 4 feet of isolation between tracking room and the control room. The...

MariusPerron
replies: 18 views: 1,911
John Caf 22 hours ago
replies: - views: -
tulanebg 22 hours ago

I am recording a deluxe reverb at a home studio volume with an sm57. However, I am interested in the sound of Albini's guitar...

SpookSound
replies: 22 views: 929
JulenJVM 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search