The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Views: 919
30th June 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Just what the title said: listen to Perry Como, Sinatra, Peggy Lee, Julie London and others recorded way back then. They sound as...

John Galt
replies: 1,605 views: 52,981
chessparov2.0 1 minute ago

Please give a list of your favorite new plugins and why. All welcome, delay, modulation, reverb, other.

fairchildren
replies: 2 views: 179
fairchildren 4 minutes ago

most the Eagles on TV right now, with Vince Gill singing rockout.

Rick Dalton
replies: 8 views: 177
Bushman 19 minutes ago

Should I just use my second best LDC? Is there a good rule of thumb? Or are there specific mics folks like for backup...

dreske
replies: 21 views: 281
syntheticrhyme 28 minutes ago

Hi, This is my first ever tube mic. I bought it from Zzsounds... I received it the other day. I haven't tried it yet, I...

Wolf LeProducer
replies: 19 views: 384
homestudioguy 38 minutes ago

Title says it all. Has anyone used some of the mics that advanced audio makes? They have a huge list of people that use them...

WeAreNotOkay
replies: 30 views: 6,635
a.m. son 41 minutes ago

Am I the only one who thinks that the production on the Amy Gran Gospel records is fantastic? Age to Age..... Listen to...

loopy
replies: 7 views: 696
homestudioguy 43 minutes ago

Can anyone identify what headphones Yuka are using in this video? I looked like Sony MDR-7506 at first but then I'm thinking...

RoseWagner
replies: 0 views: 22
RoseWagner 48 minutes ago

I've read more than once that Steve Albini claims to avoid compression. "There will occasionally be compression on...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 218 views: 11,414
Frankie Mumbles 52 minutes ago

So the title says it all. I've been streaming this on Tidal, uncompressed and the production is incredible. The drum and bass...

Enlightened Hand
replies: 23 views: 1,213
N1Greg 1 hour ago

The recent update Antelope audio has put out is bricking a few interfaces. If you haven't yet do not update to the Launcher...

WeAreNotOkay
replies: 48 views: 5,839
WeAreNotOkay 1 hour ago

I've been thinking about how much of my electricity bill is taken up by my studio gear. For example, I have a 2.1 full-range...

Lunatique
replies: 3 views: 69
MandoBastardo 1 hour ago

Good day everyone. I am in the process of building my studio, and am searching for a good hardware compressor. My current setup...

malfunkshun
replies: 4 views: 107
syntheticrhyme 1 hour ago

Just received a phone call about transferring extremely important 40 channel Reel to Reel tapes... In my 44 years of doing...

Cajun Bob
replies: 273 views: 10,713
DASH3348HR 2 hours ago

Hi slutz, please have mercy on me freshflowe After watching this video on YT (link below) I started thinking and re-thinking...

Rentzen
replies: 13 views: 1,996
Scragend 2 hours ago

Hi, I figure this is almost a lost cause - but any help/advice would be appreciated here. Alesis MMT8. Grey model. 1.11 OS....

markmorgan10
replies: 1 views: 71
RBHan 2 hours ago

About to pull the plug on one of these 2 units, as I need a stereo mic preamp with some capable EQ. I don't have the opportunity...

Chevron
replies: 2 views: 99
Scragend 2 hours ago

Hi! Say, does anyone know how to create that phasey organ sound Genesis liked to use in the mid 70's? Here's a prime...

musicus
replies: 6 views: 318
jazzcabbage 2 hours ago

Hi there, this is my 1st post on here so please be as forgiving as you can bear to be :) I'm slowly but surely rebuilding my...

zerozerohero
replies: 1 views: 105
Psinglet 3 hours ago

So currently I starting trying to record my external keyboards and synths within Protools 11 HD. I know there is alot of...

skiroy
replies: 10 views: 290
skiroy 4 hours ago

New to mixers, Soundcraft Signature 12 MTK is my first one and it’s very quiet when playing guitars through it (mic or DI) and...

james01
replies: 0 views: 61
james01 4 hours ago

Can someone tell me what the device is on the backside of this mic? It looks like a heat sink, but I doubt that's what it...

caseyleesharp
replies: 2 views: 110
caseyleesharp 5 hours ago

UA Apollo Twin Duo USB: Will not return to registration page after restart no matter what computer I use. There MUST be a way...

TikkoRome
replies: 3 views: 126
Rick Dalton 5 hours ago

I have a question regarding the UA apollo twin X duo. I work from both my Mac pro 2013 (thunderbolt 2 AND remotely from my...

ag75
replies: 3 views: 135
ag75 5 hours ago

Im looking for a higher end mic that will match my voice but need help, I've been searching for a month now. I currenly use a b1...

onshott1
replies: 9 views: 395
onshott1 5 hours ago

Looking for a vocal mic to use primarily for live purposes, concerts and rehearsals. I've used e835 and SM58, preferring the...

Aktuba
replies: 28 views: 665
edva 5 hours ago

See HERE and HERE. http://www.prosoundweb.com/images/uploads/Neumann_mic_web.jpg

John Willett
replies: 291 views: 90,438
chessparov2.0 6 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 4,795 views: 160,665
TikkoRome 6 hours ago

Managed to drop one of my Adam A7X's off its stand over the weekend and broke it.. got me to thinking about upgrading monitors...

blinkybill86
replies: 3 views: 259
blinkybill86 6 hours ago

I can’t seem to find any info on how Bob likes to use these delays or any other delays got that matter. I know he was a huge...

gfunny72
replies: 1 views: 208
gfunny72 7 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 550 views: 51,771
mkdvb 7 hours ago

Hi, I'd love some help! I'm alone here in the quarantine, trying to make my studio COME ALIVE. I have a Moog Grandmother...

mariashka
replies: 4 views: 111
mariashka 7 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,204 views: 349,560
FranciscoFrugoni 7 hours ago

Hey guys.....yet another home studio guy trying to take it to the next level. Currently everything in the box and working...

Mayhem13
replies: 5 views: 220
nickknack 7 hours ago
replies: 6 views: 633
mpresev 8 hours ago

So to start off i’de like to disclaim that I’ve more than likely done something stupid. Let’s get to it... I’m in the...

emtemt94
replies: 10 views: 238
Skip Burrows 8 hours ago

Hello all, I just bought an MD 441-N (with the Din hookup instead of XLR) and I've found that it has a ton of buzz and hum. It...

Bigtommyp
replies: 1 views: 89
edva 9 hours ago
replies: 1,993 views: 172,609
chessparov2.0 9 hours ago

So I'm looking for a new set of monitors in my small room Home. 9f x 13f (2.75m x 4m) My room is less then ideal but I got 6...

Martel80
replies: 76 views: 2,832
veks 9 hours ago

Hey everyone! I'm currently directing a documentary about recording studios. I just put the trailer up. Take a look, let me know...

glitchfactor
replies: 42 views: 2,445
UGP 9 hours ago

Hi, I have an Allen and heath gl2400, I was wondering if I get the sys link v2 expander, can I use that to connect to a db25...

elasticc
replies: 0 views: 68
elasticc 9 hours ago

I'm sorry if this has been asked before but here is my problem. So I'm currently using KRK Rokit 7' G4 with Focusrite Scarlett...

Borche
replies: 10 views: 345
Bushman 9 hours ago

Hello 👋🏻 these days Im working on projects which I should work very fast. ICON PLATFORM NANO has 4 knobs. is it possible...

anticipation
replies: 2 views: 147
anticipation 10 hours ago

This is a warning to all GS members that ebay user senator072011 have been selling presumably fake/rebranded microphones under...

alhe
replies: 48 views: 2,998
frans 11 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,655 views: 433,588
HansMues 12 hours ago

Hey, just posted a video showing the differences between the Lewitt LCT 240 and the AKG C414 XLII mics. Let me know what you...

RedTone
replies: 3 views: 139
deedeeyeah 13 hours ago

Well they have been out a while now I know there were issues at first. Have they worked these out. Are they good bad just using...

boomer81
replies: 19 views: 6,673
rj1978 13 hours ago

Hey everyone hope your all well. My question: Between the neve portico 2 & The Shelford channel strips Which overall unit...

ZZZXXX
replies: 1 views: 124
JohnEdson 14 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm from Pakistan and i am new here. I don't know if this post belongs here, If the thread needs to be moved, please do...

zidi
replies: 2 views: 215
zidi 14 hours ago

I own a TC Electronics M-One with a screen that has failed. It lights up but all Alpha Numeric data areas are blank. Other...

mamero
replies: 25 views: 5,265
noreyn 14 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search