The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 108 views: 12,002
vernier 21 hours ago

Hey fellows, I've come across a reasonably priced U 87 from 1973 (per seller's word) and I've always wanted a good vintage...

boozer2302
replies: 65 views: 2,818
Klaus 9 minutes ago

Hi All, I picked up an AKG D19C and AKG D12 today in absolute mint condition for 200 euro's each. They look as if they have...

La Conserve
replies: 2 views: 69
chessparov2.0 12 minutes ago

Hello, I have microphone Sennheiser MD421-HL, The microphone has a 3 DIN male input, I have a short special XLR cable / adapter. ...

Foretaste
replies: 2 views: 98
junkshop 12 minutes ago

Anyone attending knows whether Mellotron have a stand on Musikmesse of if they're even there? Really curious to know if anyone...

retractablezing
replies: 92 views: 15,529
placebo62 14 minutes ago
replies: 1,690 views: 143,158
plainofjars 31 minutes ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 320 views: 7,378
chessparov2.0 45 minutes ago

Hey all, I'm currently using a Zoom H5 as my main multitrack audio interface. I've noticed that when I listen back to my...

jonvalt
replies: 9 views: 1,354
rboy 54 minutes ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 400 views: 55,257
Funny Cat 54 minutes ago

When I record myself (I'm singing and playing the acoustic guitar) with two cardioid mics at the same time I ALWAYS get phasing...

erictries2record
replies: 343 views: 12,439
robert82 1 hour ago

Hi guys. Not a new topic obviously but wanted to start a conversation on using hardware pultecs into a compressor on the 2 bus.....

Morgueritual
replies: 23 views: 887
kellyd 2 hours ago

I'm currently looking at the Akai M-8 reel to reel. I don't want to record directly on to tape. I just want to send already...

piratejazz
replies: 12 views: 152
vernier 2 hours ago

I'm going to a nearby studio in a few weeks with a local group. They all want to record together. I know that they should have...

Lynii
replies: 43 views: 964
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

Hi guys, I have upgraded my microphone to using a Rode Broadcaster and Scarlett Solo interface. This is for my Youtube channel,...

S_Institute
replies: 0 views: 53
S_Institute 3 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,723 views: 248,387
monkeyxx 4 hours ago

As I recently brought up in a another thread (with an embarrassing outcome), I've been on a quest to find the ideal overhead...

Peter Craft
replies: 29 views: 1,255
over-man 4 hours ago

Just wondering. Every time I try it out (I've tried it on pretty much everything) I end up using something else. Perhaps...

JL1000
replies: 72 views: 2,618
jrakarl 4 hours ago

Mods feel free to move if there's somewhere more suitable, I looked but the question didn't seem to fit anywhere...

Subverter
replies: 6 views: 305
Farmboy presents 6 hours ago

I've had both of these mics for a little while now and have been trying them on anything and everything I can, and because it's...

Samc
replies: 144 views: 14,104
Earcatcher 6 hours ago

Hello brothers from other mothers, This is my first post ever here on Gearslutz so ill start out with my first topic. I am...

Lito Daze
replies: 5 views: 405
Amsoily 6 hours ago

The Gearslutz (and general internet) word on these monitors is confusing: on the one hand, they're an industry staple with...

nightchef
replies: 7 views: 311
Kerbkrawler 6 hours ago

I'm soliciting recommendations for wireless, hand held, mics for the music worship group and minister at our church. The minister...

kr1012
replies: 5 views: 514
z28john 6 hours ago

Im thinking about Modding my Soundcraft Board. I am trying to decide what company to go with Audio Upgrades or Creation Audio...

hubercraft
replies: 12 views: 5,643
boneshowell 6 hours ago

Hi! I'm interested in buying a portable keyboard with weighted keys. I'm in love with the Nord Electro 6 HP, but it's just too...

Carl Sol
replies: 3 views: 577
Amsoily 7 hours ago

So at the moment, I'm currently using Yamaha MSP5s for all of my projects and I love the translation which I'm getting out of...

gongy1
replies: 0 views: 75
gongy1 8 hours ago

Hi! From some years to now i have been designing in my spare time an active summing mixer. See...

JAY X
replies: 0 views: 81
JAY X 8 hours ago

Has anyone compared something like the apollo X to the new 32 bit steinberg interfaces, most comparable in price being...

kijix84
replies: 0 views: 123
kijix84 9 hours ago

Hi everyone, I've been looking to get an outboard mixer for my studio, both for analog summing and hands on EQ while mixing,...

jgstarcaster
replies: 0 views: 84
jgstarcaster 9 hours ago

Hey Gang, Just getting myself in the mood for Christmas and Michael Buble`s version of "Its Beginning to Look like...

Ernest Buckley
replies: 2 views: 178
Ernest Buckley 9 hours ago

Looking for one for clean signals for jazz. Acoustics, overheads, saxophones, vocals, etc. I just want big fat clean...

fairchildren
replies: 31 views: 1,643
MYN 10 hours ago

Hey everyone, I couldn't find an earlier thread on the Advanced Audio CM48T, I apologize if this thread is redundant... I...

ep77
replies: 30 views: 3,547
Stu Gutz 10 hours ago

any ideas? looking for a smooth distortion i can really dial in. something budget friendly of course. thanks!

robotchicken
replies: 130 views: 6,824
skunk_hour 11 hours ago

Here’s ours... (hope it doesn’t push our electric bill up too much).

[email protected]
replies: 3 views: 380
Synth Guru 12 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,684 views: 272,536
FlyingMusician 12 hours ago

Hope somone can help. Lets assume I had a midi controller keyboard connected to an interface which is then connected to a DAW...

kilmainham
replies: 22 views: 714
Muser 13 hours ago

I have an AKG BX5. It has 2 ins and 2 outs but apparently it combines them in some fashion to create a simulated stereo effect....

Skoolboy Jim
replies: 2 views: 543
Bstapper 14 hours ago

Hi y'all, I've been building a 'bedroom' studio and am looking for a mic now. Yes, I have treated my room with roxul panels I've...

jaguarguitar
replies: 28 views: 823
cheu78 16 hours ago

I'm not experienced enough to know. :deth:

goom
replies: 3 views: 218
JSchlomo 17 hours ago

Hey guys, I rent equipment from this place in LA. I usually get the avalon 737 with the U87 and have always plugged it into...

Zman4700
replies: 2 views: 330
Zman4700 18 hours ago

Suggestions? I've tried using things like SPL transient designer but doesn't really get that 'tape reverse' thing I'm looking...

Suntower
replies: 0 views: 150
Suntower 20 hours ago

Reading around on here, there are some mics where once you've got them, you'll keep them forever. So, I thought we could put the...

chris661
replies: 71 views: 3,642
deedeeyeah 21 hours ago

I am in the market for a versatile microphone in the sub $700 range. I'll be mostly recording acoustic guitar, xylophone, and...

frenchji
replies: 23 views: 877
Slow Learner 23 hours ago

Hey guys, i got a AKG SolidTube for a fews Bucks. It was a nobrainer. So i have some questions. I am looking for a flat sound...

Anon34
replies: 1 views: 340
Bushman 23 hours ago

I have had a set of Beyer 201's that historically have been used as overheads. This weekend I did a session where I used my...

jdier
replies: 2 views: 261
Patrick Norton 1 day ago

Just wanted to share that the ikmultimedia black is free for a time. Mods, feel free to move...

fngrstck
replies: 1 views: 282
brewbacker 1 day ago

Let's hear it... Is the Townsend Labs Sphere modeling mic brilliant or silly? Is it a Kemper for microphones or a Line 6 from the...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 31 views: 2,147
_gl 1 day ago

I'm in the market for a pair of headphones for music production that are comfortable after long periods of producing. Right now I...

Jaturna
replies: 13 views: 725
Phil Cibley 1 day ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,197 views: 140,085
L.A. Dude 1 day ago

What are your thoughts? If having (only) these mics available for snare, which would be the best combination: 57 on top and 441...

JJT
replies: 33 views: 1,075
thismercifulfate 1 day ago

Is there something like this below for TRS in the wild? Cabling is not an option in this particular case or I'd build it....

jazzcabbage
replies: 4 views: 649
JohnnyDemonic 1 day ago

I've read several times that the KRK tweeter and woofers were based (or exactly) Focal drivers. So do they sound similar? KRK...

audiomichael
replies: 9 views: 5,411
Noctambulant 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search