The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Like a compressor that looks at the entire wav file at once and decides how to even it out as a whole instead of in linear...

goom
replies: 6 views: 191
Drumsound 2 minutes ago

Favorite tips/techniques/etc. Thanks in advance, for your responses. Chris

chessparov2.0
replies: 6 views: 90
chessparov2.0 7 minutes ago

hy i only have one day to toroughly test the golden age pre-73 premier mic preamp ... any negative experiences or things i should...

huglife187
replies: 0 views: 1
huglife187 20 minutes ago

What would you do? Mogami platinum cables? DI->XLR->DI? Wireless? Separating speaker from head isn't an option.

Peter Craft
replies: 4 views: 118
matherne 25 minutes ago

Title kinda says it all. I'm only asking about the Pre-amp. I understand the TB12 has more options after it passes the pre. I...

KristopherSheehy
replies: 6 views: 256
dranzangos 27 minutes ago

Hey Guys, I just bought a high end preamp...I would rather not say the name so I don't rub anybody the wrong way. I am picking...

turk sanchez
replies: 38 views: 3,789
Capej 27 minutes ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,050 views: 93,718
phillyguitar 30 minutes ago

So I've been the owner of the Simmons SDSV for a few months now. It's so much fun to use and toy around with, making all kinds of...

xWhyohwhyx
replies: 2 views: 369
Drumsound 32 minutes ago

The example posted here was recorded on an Apollo 8P with an Audient ASP800 for the drums through ADAT. I have been...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 4 views: 228
IrieTy34 49 minutes ago

Ok so this product should be launched in another month or so at the cool price of 999 usd. I am a staunch supporter to a...

nickknack
replies: 495 views: 99,954
augustusarnone 50 minutes ago

Ya know, I looked around on the internet for opinions on what people thought. It's pretty much dependant upon the type of music,...

wayne mox
replies: 629 views: 57,769
bleepwalk 1 hour ago

The Reason Most ITB mixes don’t Sound as good as Analog mixes. This is a repost from another thread. Hope you find it...

Skip Burrows
replies: 7,865 views: 1,263,121
elegentdrum 1 hour ago

I was reading through the monster 'What is On your Master Bus (analog only please)' thread, along with some others, and was...

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 42
fromthepuggle 1 hour ago

I think the best sounding recordings are from this genre/era. Listen to Christopher Cross's "Sailing" for...

CrankyChris
replies: 1 views: 85
Poopypants 1 hour ago

Anybody have experience with both of these pre's? I've used the Pacifica before on a few sessions, and really liked the...

DubEcho
replies: 2 views: 674
tkaitkai 1 hour ago

I miss the sound of an old KM84 i was using before at a studio, they are not easy to find and kind of expensive if I want a pair...

laperlestudio
replies: 186 views: 15,555
Oldone 1 hour ago

Well it’s obvious that Gearslutz’s members are very important to gear makers now. Our posts are even mentioned in advertising...

Space1999
replies: 71 views: 1,401
Logima 1 hour ago

Hello everyone, I often hear people say that a mic pre will make vocals sound fatter and nicer. I have seen many videos...

endiendi
replies: 53 views: 1,769
pencilextremist 1 hour ago

Have 2k Have tlm 102 and id22 and pc and monitors and phones. Wanted cranborne 500 adat to analog sum mixes. Opportunity to...

Dlane
replies: 0 views: 59
Dlane 2 hours ago

Shout out to gearslutz members! ..Guys i have Just recovered after an horrible experience with Behringer C-1U USB mic. The mic is...

c0die
replies: 4 views: 411
pencilextremist 2 hours ago

What would you guys do to help bad singers sound as best they could without using autotune?

ty45
replies: 74 views: 1,865
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

RM BIV = Ribbon Microphone, Burdukov Igor Vladimirovich I am not associated with Igor in any way, beyond being a happy paying...

no genre
replies: 379 views: 64,719
rjb5191 2 hours ago

I've looked through some of the other upgrade suggestion threads but couldn't find one where the starting point was similar to...

micks
replies: 8 views: 403
elegentdrum 3 hours ago

Hi! Was wandering if anyone had any experience replacing a tweeter on a focal alpha 65? My specific question would be, if I...

Dougal92
replies: 1 views: 209
Bushman 3 hours ago

I'm trying to set up a live rig. Playing. I have a small QSC TouchMix 16 and a MacBook Pro. I've got to get a small portable...

henryrobinett
replies: 1 views: 74
Brent Hahn 3 hours ago

I recently aquired a sony v77. Great unit! Everything works but occasionaly i get loud (0dB) clicks. This often happens when...

sprawl
replies: 8 views: 864
sprawl 3 hours ago

Anyone seen these on ebay? super cheap but looks decent, US company in KeyWest?

RightOnRome
replies: 9 views: 720
RightOnRome 4 hours ago

This is a positive thread without any discussion. Please don’t let us know how long you’ve been waiting for your product. And...

Derek Reese
replies: 58 views: 2,330
12tone 4 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 571 views: 196,032
MountainStream 4 hours ago

I bought KRK RP8G2 and a woofer just went after just 6-7 years (never played louder than 85-90 dB) please recommend some...

Dave.R
replies: 5 views: 439
Crazy4Jazz 5 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm looking forward to upgrade my small home-studio from 8 inputs to 16 inputs, and I'd like to know your thoughts on...

LuckyStudios
replies: 21 views: 874
bigbone 5 hours ago

I have a Asus rog g752vt lap top. i7 6700 processor 32gig ram Has anyone used this computer with a Clarett thunderbird...

rdpar
replies: 1 views: 321
Panelhead 6 hours ago

Hi everyone, As of late I have been looking at the detailed specifications of different mixers (most sub $3000). I might be a...

BasHermus
replies: 76 views: 23,644
Logima 7 hours ago

Hi, I have developed and fine-tuned a system for myself to threat my serious symptoms of G.A.S (Gear accusation syndrome)...

Wedoh
replies: 0 views: 125
Wedoh 7 hours ago

This thread is for those that would like to share your set up that you feel is above the low-end, bust still below the high-end...

Fishmed
replies: 174 views: 35,059
monkeyxx 7 hours ago

anyone played with this strange fx box?

lowswing
replies: 34 views: 17,416
rtype909 7 hours ago

Hi, I bought a new Bricasti System 1 few days ago. But I can’t use it until now, it’s still show “Bricasti Design Model...

jason1581
replies: 7 views: 341
Casey 7 hours ago

I have an Eve Sc208 in need of repair , it will just quit passing audio then start in a few seconds or maybe a minute at the...

kmade
replies: 3 views: 139
kmade 7 hours ago

Hi, For a while now I've been recording my piano performances using a Samson Meteor USB microphone. It's served its purpose,...

Ben Marcato
replies: 66 views: 1,651
Gab_Azz 7 hours ago

My current go-to mics at my studio for recording kick drum tend to be either the Sennhieser e602 or an Audio Technica ATM25. I...

dialectic
replies: 11 views: 472
bicarbone 7 hours ago

If you had a project that needed a decent-sounding piano, but had to use a digital piano, what would you pick? I have a Casio...

standup
replies: 6 views: 177
standup 8 hours ago

Setting up a sort of re-amp station in another room where I can record EGs at high volume and I have a single open slot in a...

bash
replies: 7 views: 330
Jesse Mangum 8 hours ago

Hey Slutz! A year ago I ordered a new psu for my Amek BC3 from GRS Systems, California. It cost me about a grand, and I...

remsouille
replies: 68 views: 8,063
Suspects 9 hours ago

I was looking on gear4music today because im looking to buy some new gear and I spotted some hidden gems which ive not seen...

djwaxxy
replies: 111 views: 13,690
[email protected] 9 hours ago

Anybody think the 31102 is better than the 1073? Anybody feel the 31102 has more mojo/ smoother?

Adonis Martine
replies: 9 views: 4,230
burns46824 9 hours ago

please post your impressions if you own or listened any EVE AUDIO monitoring system ! i'm really interested to know how they...

blackfinder
replies: 340 views: 89,633
veks 9 hours ago

Somebody is selling one for 40 bucks in my local area and I was wondering if anyone would know if there’s a catch such as...

AtypicalRhythmer
replies: 3 views: 195
AtypicalRhythmer 9 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,427 views: 267,145
Em Dash 11 hours ago

Tool - 10,000 days - Vicarious - 4:08 - Vocals What makes the vocals sound like that, is it a reversed vocal or is it some...

t-slice
replies: 4 views: 1,667
Trakworx 11 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 20 views: 1,086
juniorhifikit 12 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search