The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

The Audio Engineering Society EducationalFoundation Selects Christian Steinmetz as First Recipient of the Mary Lea Simpson...

The Press Desk
replies: 2 views: 580
UGP 1 day ago

Today, December 22, 2017, it is exactly two years since I sent my Charter Oak SCL-1 compressor back in for repair. It has not...

tlindaas
replies: 106 views: 9,198
Glenn Bucci 1 minute ago

Hi guys, is it possible that Yamaha Moxf6 and Moxf8 Will ne replaced by new sinth, probably a light version of flagship...

Tafazzi75
replies: 18 views: 4,342
Djengis 4 minutes ago

Well, I've been visiting different PRO studios lately, and I've found that, even though they have expensive Telefunkens, Bocks,...

ttattwa
replies: 1 views: 19
Glenn Bucci 5 minutes ago

A trend I've seen people talk about is that when it comes to high end microphones, if you have a bad room, it will be really...

KhaosSignal
replies: 4 views: 159
Mr.HOLMES 20 minutes ago

Hi friends I would appreciate any insight into the following hypothetical scenario: If you recorded and mixed ITB (mostly...

markelje
replies: 96 views: 3,296
Iron Octopus 49 minutes ago

LTL Silver Bullet owners: where do you put your bus compressor? Before the SB, in the inserts or after? Why? Just got a Neko...

Andrea
replies: 8 views: 443
B Elgin 50 minutes ago

Hi, I'm currently using Neumann KH120a's which to be honest I love but am looking to step things up a little this year. I have...

dickiefunk
replies: 22 views: 1,256
e-are 1 hour ago

Hey guys, first post here rockout I finishe SAE Diploma in Berlin and now wish to build my own Studio. It Will be something...

Unique Felix
replies: 24 views: 482
b0se 1 hour ago

Alright so while some things cannot be replicated digitally, namely preamps, and actual microphones (sorry Slate, while I'm sure...

kojak
replies: 110 views: 8,831
Diegel 1 hour ago

Anyone tried this? I have a multi-tracked bv section with 16 voices. 4 harmony parts layered up, each sung 4 times. They...

RedKite
replies: 61 views: 1,463
orangefridge 1 hour ago

Hi, I have recently bought a pair of huge old tube microphones. They are labelled Labour Tarnow and seem to come from two...

Santiago
replies: 5 views: 196
Santiago 2 hours ago

I am about to build a small studio and was wondering if you guys could shed some advice regarding hardware: I am looking for a...

prophet
replies: 0 views: 69
prophet 2 hours ago

I am going to add to my Genelec 1031A a mono Avantone as a help for mixing. I am just wondering: the Genelec pass thru an ARC2...

mnstudio
replies: 10 views: 338
mnstudio 3 hours ago

What the title says? Any companies that still make professional analogue multi-tracks? I know there are companies that still...

laughton
replies: 109 views: 22,200
john morris 4 hours ago

Hi, I now have a Gefell UM70/MV692 mic, which is excellent, and gives a very smooth and polished rendition of sound on...

David1085
replies: 98 views: 2,485
joeq 5 hours ago

Hello guys Sorry for another vocal mic thread.... I've done some research on here but are just wondering if anyone can recommend...

GarlicJimmy
replies: 25 views: 821
chessparov2.0 5 hours ago

Hi guys :) My main Monitors are Focal CMS 40's, and I've been checking my mixes on Sennheiser HD 600's. Without a doubt...

jerrydpi
replies: 65 views: 1,661
gas hoarder 5 hours ago

Hey Folks, With Dizengoff Audio out of business and their website down etc, I am wondering if anyone has the equipment manuals...

guitarbud7
replies: 18 views: 3,069
jacobamerritt 5 hours ago

I know that Radial says the Jensen transformer performs a bit better than their own in the Pro D2 vs the JDI... but has anyone...

Seditionary
replies: 10 views: 10,529
DMFraser 6 hours ago

There's tons of info and video about how Nevermind was made but nothing on Vs. That was a great record as well. I'd love more...

South Brokelyn
replies: 20 views: 1,079
Lance Lawson 6 hours ago

Ok, so I want to upgrade my Rode K2 because I am going to use it to record a very high end acoustic guitar, so I was looking at a...

Joost
replies: 29 views: 15,456
JoeyM 6 hours ago

So ive got a prophet 5, a minimoog, a juno and they're great but I dont have an oberheim at this time. My question is should I...

coolname6
replies: 5 views: 137
coolname6 6 hours ago

I would like to know if you today would still buy a good mixing console, like API, Neve or SSL and so on. Please comment why...

Duplex One
replies: 31 views: 1,078
Sharp11 7 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,464 views: 172,562
sl1200mk2 7 hours ago

Hi guys When mixing to mono are all DAWs set equally to pan law? If a mono signal is panned hard left or right will the mono...

MUSICMUSIC
replies: 101 views: 1,813
MUSICMUSIC 8 hours ago

Hi, I just got this Reel to reel tape recorder, it seems to work well exept I can't find a mic that works with it. I know the...

reel to real
replies: 8 views: 4,714
Rustydog 8 hours ago

Looking to buy a Pultech style EQ and I have narrowed it down to these two. I want EQ function, but also saturation. Anyone have...

Evanmd
replies: 3 views: 320
griploc_1981 11 hours ago

Hello all, Really hoping someone can shed some light on this issue I've been battling for the better part of a year. No matter...

brandonunis
replies: 1 views: 138
brandonunis 13 hours ago

I recently acquired an old Beyer M66 200 ohm mic, the XLR connection is slightly different from the standard, slightly smaller...

joblick
replies: 7 views: 519
chris661 13 hours ago

CLA CLA CLA ---- yes I know! OK so I downloaded Paramore "brand new eyes" to check out some new cla mix work. And I...

stephen a.cute
replies: 209 views: 65,504
elvis2889 14 hours ago

Hey there, im wondering if anyone could tell me the average price of a STUDER A80 24 TRACK these days? The machine im looking at...

leitrim_lad
replies: 12 views: 7,400
Westlyn 14 hours ago

Hey dudes and lady dudes, I just got 4 channels of API 550a eq, and I have to say WOW I knew I would like them, but I was not...

Patrick Norton
replies: 28 views: 2,631
couchlockstudios 14 hours ago

I did a search, but i haven't found anything about this console on GS yet. Look at these pictures - I found them well hidden on...

airmate
replies: 43 views: 20,088
NathanEldred 15 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm completely going nuts with my studio monitors and just want to hear your opinion. Last year I brought a pair of...

Lilith
replies: 0 views: 137
Lilith 15 hours ago

Hello. I'm not good at drums at all but I have not been able to stop thinking about getting a electronic drum (kit) and start...

Paratriplel
replies: 68 views: 2,098
Paratriplel 16 hours ago

Howdy Slutz! I’ve reached a point where I have about 2k to spend on some upgrades to my home setup (which is somewhat treated)....

Travsky
replies: 0 views: 133
Travsky 16 hours ago

Hey Everyone, I have 2 slots lets over in my "tracking" lunch box. Right now I have the following preamps: 1....

desertfender
replies: 17 views: 519
pan60 16 hours ago

Hello everyone, I've moved to warmer climates (northern thailand). It's about 30c max here in the day here and in the rainy...

spamvoid
replies: 9 views: 645
spamvoid 17 hours ago

Hello. I came across a post on gearslutz from a while back regarding Soundcraft Series 600 wiring. I contacted the original...

cath0de
replies: 2 views: 937
junkshop 17 hours ago

I'm addressing this question specifically to people who have a first hand experience comparing AKG microphones still made in...

rojaros
replies: 8 views: 967
ZEF 17 hours ago

Problem solved...I read the manual...lol

Emrys
replies: 0 views: 150
Emrys 18 hours ago

Hey Slutz! So does the MKH 8060 sound similar to the 416, but just better and more modern? Specifically I'd like to know, with...

MYN
replies: 8 views: 326
MYN 18 hours ago

Hi! I have the opportunity to buy a Chilton Cm2 16ch frame with 6 mic preamps, 5 stereo with EQs (rare) and 4 stereo with no...

Filmscores
replies: 1 views: 291
Filmscores 18 hours ago

Hi there! nobody has been tested the renaissance mic? I checked a review from Futuremusic about this mic with good opinion. I...

ostudio
replies: 6 views: 1,054
bdelacrose 20 hours ago

So, I read a lot about these guys here GS. Looks like most people were digging them aside from the fact that they were...

Inca
replies: 184 views: 15,801
Aid Idealismus 21 hours ago

Hello, I usually work with Barefoot Footprint 01 in my studio. I'm now checking out near-field speakers for my home. I can't...

fragment67
replies: 0 views: 143
fragment67 21 hours ago

Hi everyone, We've got a Heritage 3K in our studio and wanting to move the PSU box out into the machine room to help reduce...

adamsky
replies: 1 views: 191
Janne19691 1 day ago

I need an accurate electret microphone for recording with binaural silicone ears. I'd like to either get one already made or try...

GhostyWolfy
replies: 1 views: 232
John Willett 1 day ago

Hi fellow slutz, I am doing some mic shopping. This is what I currently have: - Neumann Fet 47 - Gefell umt 71s - Akg...

planeador
replies: 3 views: 259
John Willett 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
octatonic 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search