The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Options
Announcement: The Gearslutz 2018 Member Survey is on! Whitecat
29th March 2018 Views: 2,586
Views: 2,586
29th March 2018
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Ay Op, I am looking for a fully midi controllable vocal effects processor that I can use for my live shows. I want to be able to...

Vinnie Ramone
replies: 0 views: 1
Vinnie Ramone 15 minutes ago

I know modding Oktava mics is a thing (bit of an understatement I know) but are they any good stock? By stock I mean without...

Dohreetoh
replies: 7 views: 262
Dohreetoh 28 minutes ago

Im looking for a multi recorder like the TASCAM DP-03SD to lay down quick ideas. Is this a good unit? Any others I should look...

mctoad
replies: 0 views: 1
mctoad 41 minutes ago

Like the title reads... Whose the "real deal"? Thanks, Chris

chessparov2.0
replies: 143 views: 3,132
hhamilton 1 hour ago

Hi there ! I'm new to this site and am already enjoying it. I'm currently in audio recording school and i have to write a 50...

charlier06
replies: 25 views: 674
zvukofor 1 hour ago

Simple question... If you had three 500-series lunchbox spaces to fill with anything you wanted for tracking vocals (all purpose...

bonestar
replies: 23 views: 2,451
rob S 1 hour ago

I really dig the Elliot Smith albums Rob Schnapf did with Tom Rothrock. I also really like the sound of the first Foo record,...

max cooper
replies: 2,213 views: 272,284
rob S 1 hour ago

Just bought this little gem Dynacord Echocord Stereo (German Tube Tapedelay from 1959 / 1960) Any infos? Can't find much on the...

arlette
replies: 21 views: 736
arlette 1 hour ago

Hi All, Is there anyone who uses or has used the SPL Optimizer. What are it's uses and is it a pro piece, that could be used on a...

neoviking
replies: 1 views: 173
Dana_T. 2 hours ago

After renting a U89I for a couple of weeks I'm just about to hit the buy button, although I've been mistaken in purchases before...

ShadowAMD
replies: 17 views: 716
foldback 2 hours ago

It was under tarps on setup day. Saw it a couple of times today. Pretty cool. Colorful. Soundtechniques.com Z series analog...

thenoodle
replies: 53 views: 5,812
ruffrecords 2 hours ago

DVD-Audio?

I plan to release something which is over the maximum length of a CD - I am looking at a possible DVD for that - what do I need...

ayskura
replies: 35 views: 620
ayskura 2 hours ago

A number of people have reported success using the Samsung Evo 750 SSD in the HD24/xr with sata caddies. Has anyone had similar...

Letraset
replies: 9 views: 705
Wayne 2 hours ago

We spent the afternoon doing a quick mix on a tune and then stemming out audio to 10 tracks and 4 tracks of effects to the...

James Lugo
replies: 221 views: 27,018
WunderBro Flo 4 hours ago

Hey guys, I've recently noticed a few great mixers, like Pensado for one, EQing their mixbuss at he end of their mix. I wonder...

Edward Shnapper
replies: 3 views: 220
IanBSC 4 hours ago

It ain't cheap but it's quickly changed the cohesivity of my mixes, even quick rough mixes. Simply running audio through all the...

Greg Wells
replies: 114 views: 14,294
RoundBadge 4 hours ago

After 30-ish years of being a session player/singer and songwriter (and many less as my own engineer lol) I've come to the...

bgood
replies: 22 views: 634
bgood 4 hours ago

Hi, So i've been the last decade producing music only in Ableton Live and i'm kind in the mood to move away from the computer...

discorules
replies: 1 views: 195
ShogunOfHarlem 4 hours ago

I had a friend once tell me it's better to leave a big console with an external power supply on 24/7 than to turn it on and off...

Reverence Audio
replies: 6 views: 176
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services
Pinebox Studio Services 5 hours ago

Ok, Brad Cochran swears by these speakers, saying this is all you need to mix and master radio quality work. Of course he doesn't...

JR Mastering
replies: 0 views: 89
JR Mastering 5 hours ago

Hi there! I've built a new desk and monitors placed over them sound awful even if decoupled with isolation pads. My main...

rokko101
replies: 15 views: 925
rokko101 5 hours ago

So I need a mic to pair with my 2i2 for rap and singing vocals. I have an at2035, however I'm trying to upgrade from that. My...

varmitt1
replies: 5 views: 277
kangking 6 hours ago

This is my first post on the forum as a new member so I'm doing my best here. I'm currently trying to make the transition from...

Lord of Shred
replies: 4 views: 207
TurboJets 6 hours ago

Moved: Behringer

ob1
replies: - views: -
Lance Lawson 6 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Lance Lawson 7 hours ago

I own a neumannTLM103 and for a couple years now I have been recording going from Mic -> Interface -> MacBookPro but...

beam534
replies: 109 views: 2,574
synthesia1073 7 hours ago

Title says it all. A&H have discontinued their only analog recording mixer. Does this mean that there is something new in...

DomiBabi
replies: 27 views: 5,102
Cool711 8 hours ago

Calling out 'round the world to... Folks like like Bob Ohlsson/Mike Tarsia/Bobby Eli/Bushman, et al, to chime on. Also welcome...

chessparov2.0
replies: 390 views: 12,799
chessparov2.0 8 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm planning on upgrading my studio a little, I wasn't able to record more than two signals simultaneously until...

playamusic
replies: 1 views: 231
GoodGrowl 8 hours ago

I somewhat started in the music production era of 2001. I started with just a pc, a DAW and some plugs. I eventually got myself a...

Sweck
replies: 239 views: 10,285
ShadowAMD 8 hours ago

I was wondering if the Lineaudio CM3 could do a good job for recording vocals ? I usually use it for acoustic guitar recordings ,...

sixfir
replies: 7 views: 358
RominRonin 9 hours ago

I've used it for some basics like narrowing the bottom octave, but i've seen a few references to it being used to sweeten the...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 10 views: 489
DrAlienSmith 9 hours ago

Hi ! Long time lurker here, first time poster. I have not found a similar thread so I post it :) I am going to buy a tube mic....

gillesm1001
replies: 4 views: 454
Martel80 9 hours ago

My dad recently gifted me an old Sanken CMS-7s that he bought back around the 80s. It's a very expensive mic so I would like to...

rphils
replies: 1 views: 283
chrisrnps 9 hours ago

I have found that if I play and sing a song without a click, and then track overdubs afterward, it sounds a little sloppy but...

Yummerz
replies: 1,568 views: 29,234
Ain't Nobody 9 hours ago

Hi All, Anyone have both a CM47 and CM87? I've got an CM47 that is my most often used vocal mic but am looking for another...

John N
replies: 2 views: 311
Tilguitar18 10 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,217 views: 145,860
Kcatthedog 10 hours ago

What kind of channel strip for a single or two channels of "old analog mixer console"? Doesn't need to be...

soundmodel
replies: 1 views: 165
deedeeyeah 10 hours ago

I'm an amateur, and not really looking for perfection, which is handy as my home studio doubles as a playroom for my kids and has...

thesheep
replies: 6 views: 390
mrkaizen 11 hours ago

Hi Forum, I just searched the webs and only found one thread where these two headphone models were compared. Still none of...

Alio
replies: 0 views: 132
Alio 11 hours ago

He's one a kind, and his original 'Zen and the Art of Mixing' is a classic for a reason - thought i'd let slutz know he has a new...

GJ999x
replies: 12 views: 1,325
Arthur Stone 11 hours ago

I need a good boom microphone for a production company I'm going to work with. Price range is moderate. Any suggestions from like...

NoteKnotion
replies: 8 views: 402
jwh1192 11 hours ago

Just what the title says. Don't see much talk on it? How's the summing? How have you used it in your workflow? How is it in...

Providence
replies: 34 views: 2,309
Ardis 12 hours ago

Hi guys. Need a more information about any speakers. Need monitors for 70% listen music and 30% making music, so I listen techno,...

Amb3k
replies: 8 views: 481
rhizomeman 12 hours ago

They're older than the PCM80/90's I believe. My LXP-1 is fine, but I know the display in the 'editor extension box -which is a...

Wayne
replies: 2 views: 169
Wayne 12 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm on the market for a good 1968 (2bus duties, but also some tracking and general purposes, already have API / Elysia...

Friedrik83
replies: 2 views: 330
Friedrik83 13 hours ago

My OCD has been bugging me about this one. Can't seem to find consistent use on this anywhere. I've found magazine articles +...

Charles Dye
replies: 244 views: 28,880
WorldPowerLabs 13 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 3,750 views: 793,338
JeffreyC 13 hours ago

Pictures below of before it shipped out to me and after UPS "professionally" packed it... RCA PB-90 from 1933, it made...

andersmv
replies: 6 views: 321
andersmv 13 hours ago

Gents, I just acquired an Eventide Eclipse, used and in good shape, from the original owner. The rotary knob has a little...

markiv2290
replies: 2 views: 167
SP2016 13 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search