The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just read this, I've never been there nor I have have any financial interest, but I think it's worth sharing.. and this part of...

cheu78
replies: 38 views: 1,761
DistortingJack 22 hours ago

Seems like every time I try to compare any mix I'm working on to any pop reference, I ALWAYS want more 200hz in there than the...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 33 views: 1,433
psycho_monkey 12 minutes ago

I tested Neumann USM69 LDC Stereo microphone in XY cardioids config against Superlux S502 ORTF stereo SDC. Now this is...

rojaros
replies: 1 views: 256
rojaros 27 minutes ago

Hey all, I just posted this in the live sound forum, but now thinking it may be better off here, so posting here as well. I'm...

gene12586
replies: 0 views: 44
gene12586 1 hour ago

hi, I am currently making hip hop music through ITB mixing at home. While it may be difficult to create complete professional...

loveyoumaxin
replies: 13 views: 528
fairchildren 3 hours ago

Hey all, I thought it would be fun to make a spotify playlist of the best sounding tunes of all-time. How does 1 nomination each...

iangomes
replies: 29 views: 906
burp182 3 hours ago

Hey guys. I am looking to add more preamps soon. I currently have a Trident Series 65 24 channel console, an api 3124, and a...

socool135
replies: 6 views: 346
socool135 3 hours ago

I got these about 2 weeks apart (recently). Picked them up at BAE's HQ in LA (purchased through a dealer and then picked them up...

D. Rumble
replies: 0 views: 69
D. Rumble 3 hours ago

Sorry gang, posted the below earlier but neglected to post the link to the sounds like a tool. Dig it: Hey gang, just got my...

kojak
replies: 0 views: 75
kojak 4 hours ago

Looking for a half rack 1176 style compressor. Not a 500 rack, not a full rack. The only one I've found so far is the...

changeng
replies: 5 views: 705
Patrick_ 6 hours ago

Hi I have the Ultimate Support JSMS70 Speaker Stand and was wondering if any of the gurus on GS have any tips and suggestions...

wjddnwls
replies: 2 views: 147
wjddnwls 6 hours ago

I've been thinking of buying a single cymbal to use for recording, which I mentioned in another thread: But I'm also...

deern
replies: 2 views: 104
chrischoir 6 hours ago

Title pretty much sums it up. Which one has more vibe, more fun and more toneful? Looking for a moderately budget friendly comp...

John N
replies: 3 views: 416
iksrazal 6 hours ago

I've always avoided widening plugs and typically thought that plus the occasional half-hearted check in mono was enough, but I'm...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 79 views: 3,147
mymuse77 6 hours ago

Title says it all really, are there any vocal mics with a small boost at 200hz? thanks Update: only one I've found so far is the...

jtsv2
replies: 11 views: 580
Mikey77 6 hours ago

I mix on a pair of Yamaha NS10m studios w/sub. But I’ve learned the hard way not to crank the ns10s as I blew a tweeter, I was...

bleep
replies: 3 views: 194
bleep 7 hours ago

Tweaker was supposed to be out by now, but I don't see new video's or press. anyone have any new news? Thanks, dw

dusted william
replies: 74 views: 11,744
u b k 7 hours ago

I recently tried a pair of LCD2 Classics but found the highs to be really inaccurate so sent them back, I liked pretty much...

KT909
replies: 0 views: 106
KT909 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Yummerz 7 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 5,942 views: 593,240
YourBestFriend 8 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,283 views: 173,383
ROCKER STUDIOS 8 hours ago

having high pitched noise in the speakers that I cannot get rid of. I have 2 separate power circuits in the studio. tried...

TS-12
replies: 63 views: 1,835
TS-12 8 hours ago

looking for a "darker" vocal mic. i use for vocals michael joly hulk - very good, rode nt2a - mostly to bright and...

zinzin
replies: 320 views: 21,470
Earcatcher 9 hours ago

Ok so I am about to buy one of these mics... has anybody tried all three? has anybody tried two? I would love to hear from you I...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 42 views: 8,112
Shannon Adkins 9 hours ago

Please list your fav compressors for tracking/mixing drums including compressor chains and why...

JCRockit
replies: 68 views: 10,253
Friedrik83 9 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 43,907 views: 2,343,803
foxwaves 10 hours ago

Hey gang, just got my Slate ML-2 and have some samples of acoustic guitar if anyone wants to check em out. ML-2 Sound samples...

kojak
replies: 0 views: 144
kojak 11 hours ago

Hi, I’ve been considering the ISK 2B Beauty mic for recording vocals but I have been recommended the Avantone CV-12 by a...

dickiefunk
replies: 15 views: 614
PickledPat 11 hours ago

Hi All I am looking at adding a sub to my small home studio, currently using Adam A7s and thought to add either Presonus...

Walkz187
replies: 0 views: 140
Walkz187 11 hours ago

Hi there, I'm experiencing distortion on my Adam A7X monitors that seems to be independent of the digital interface I am using...

slohn
replies: 26 views: 2,707
Lottan 12 hours ago

Hi, Has anyone on here had any experience with the iSK RM-16? iSK RM-16 Condenser Microphone

dickiefunk
replies: 0 views: 136
dickiefunk 12 hours ago
pytchblend 13 hours ago

Hi everyone, I found this M7 capsule but there is no Neumann inscription on it. Any idea about this M7 ? Manufacturer,...

TiboTanique
replies: 1 views: 193
Klaus 13 hours ago

Hi, This thread is for discussing technical aspects of the D4, DA2 and D864 TRANSFORMERS The D4 user manual says that the...

haysonics
replies: 3 views: 382
emrr 13 hours ago

help need the more info I can find about how that sound was achieved, thanks!!

recordT
replies: 0 views: 169
recordT 13 hours ago

so i did a search on this baby and didn't find much. i did a Google on it and found all sorts of information and misinformation...

sameal
replies: 18 views: 14,275
bern21 13 hours ago

Hi people (first topic here), i ve been haunting the internet since few days in order to find the firmware update file of the...

mdub
replies: 3 views: 321
jarris 13 hours ago

The Alesis Masterlink. I think it was once high end. Does the unit still play a role in your studio? If so? What are you...

brightshine
replies: 3 views: 439
Piedpiper 14 hours ago
hasntbeen 15 hours ago

I have the Blue Sky 6.5 Sat system, with the 200 watt sub, and love them. I’ve had no issues until now; last night the left...

tluke
replies: 1 views: 154
eb7 15 hours ago

Hey Guys, I've recently bought a Shadow Hills dual vandergraph and Mono Gama... just wondering how many would recommend an eq to...

btbed
replies: 15 views: 695
Wiggy Neve Slut 15 hours ago

Hey guys, I recently posted a question about which monitors to get. So I ended up getting the KRK v8s4 today, I was excited to...

sameey
replies: 60 views: 2,438
richrenken 15 hours ago

So it's the Monday night internet radio show. Guy comes in, sits down, I ask him to play and sing in front of me. Acoustic...

Brent Hahn
replies: 61 views: 1,719
Timothy Lawler 16 hours ago

What do you guys think about a WA73 pre amp vs the uad 1073? I have a apogee audio Interface which i am happy with. I would...

PAnthony278
replies: 32 views: 1,389
monkeyxx 16 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 920 views: 106,316
efernando 16 hours ago

I found this in an antique shop the other day. Has anyone seen one of these? What sort of power cable would I need? I'm not...

thenameisryan
replies: 1 views: 339
jwh1192 16 hours ago

I'm looking at the PreSonus 3.5 or 4.5, I'm in the $200 budget range, I know there are better monitors out there where I can get...

Synthes
replies: 4 views: 301
Synthes 17 hours ago

Anyone have any experience with both of these mics? I am looking into them (specifically to use with the b6 cap). I'm just...

Matthewrayrgv
replies: 66 views: 2,772
InstituteOfNoise 17 hours ago

Reading a thread this morning about posting clips made me think of an interesting experiment that perhaps a few here would be...

TexasCat
replies: 3 views: 307
Pangolin 18 hours ago

I just came upon this article on Sweetwater's website: 'Virtual stereo for acoustic guitar.' I'm dubious on mono-to-stereo...

Pangolin
replies: 128 views: 2,238
chessparov2.0 18 hours ago

My frustration of replacing bands on shockmounts has peaked and I'm considering a Rycote mount for my LDC's. The question I have...

MarkF48
replies: 9 views: 688
John Willett 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search