The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 184 views: 4,525
norfolk martin 21 minutes ago

Thought it might be cool to devote a thread to IMHO the greatest American live concert rock band, and certainly one of the...

chessparov2.0
replies: 6 views: 276
Silvertone 30 minutes ago

well, I really didn´t see that coming. I did a preamp comparison today, reamped my e-guitar and recorded the take two times with...

___GLM___
replies: 51 views: 3,255
ProgFree 48 minutes ago

Interesting low cost stereo 1176 just come onto Ebay UK-looks cool...text below from Ebay Ad: This is an all analog, stereo FET...

SWAN808
replies: 35 views: 3,336
uijui 1 hour ago

Hi there, I'm looking for a mid-range interface to use with my 2017 MacBook Pro with USB-C connectivity. I was interested in...

tinynoodle
replies: 0 views: 40
tinynoodle 1 hour ago

Anyone recognize this mic? Only marking is Sony "BE" I've never seen one before and recently came across it - can't...

StevieD009
replies: 1 views: 60
StevieD009 1 hour ago

Hi! The obvious answer is of course both! But...for anyone who has been a member of both...can you chime in on some of your...

SDB_12
replies: 12 views: 1,212
AudioGaff 1 hour ago

What’s up everyone! I’m looking to buy a new studio sub to go with a pair of JBL 4410 studio monitors. I was looking at the...

Hubiverse
replies: 5 views: 267
digibird 1 hour ago

I've always wanted a 24 track analog machine. Anyone using one these days?

Saxplayerz
replies: 7 views: 368
Erik Thomas 1 hour ago

Hello, I am having a problem with my IGS one LA. The unit is being powered through a Heritage audio OST-4 that I keep unplugged...

jeb stuart
replies: 30 views: 1,351
jeb stuart 1 hour ago

Hi -- could any owners please tell me if it's possible to set a particular crossover frequency (e.g. 2.5 khz) in this amp?

Ekko
replies: 1 views: 211
Ekko 2 hours ago

So after years of reading posts on this forum, I finally created an account. I’m looking for a super versatile bus...

CyaeghaSteve
replies: 21 views: 1,157
ira_the_mick 2 hours ago

I'm in the process of making my setup more mobile and cannot afford to have 2 interfaces right now. I currently have the...

JxCx
replies: 1 views: 76
Teofunk 2 hours ago

I came here recently for some advice on studio monitors and noticed a trend in advice and concern from folks on the forum. I just...

ShadyBrady
replies: 1 views: 108
spambot_2 3 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm looking for a pre amp to record vocals/acoustic guitar. I just found a pretty good deal on the DBX 386 tube pre...

Matla2007
replies: 23 views: 6,791
nothingexpert 3 hours ago

I am considering some smaller Studer desks like 089, 169, 970, 961, 962. Probably gonna sell my ssl nucleus or spl mixdream or...

Arseny
replies: 13 views: 1,089
Craig_Aspin 3 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 3,907 views: 832,727
Mr Funk 3 hours ago

Read many of the reviews and threads here on them. Thinking of moving to powered NF monitors and these seem like a good...

travisbrown
replies: 67 views: 12,540
SonidoEncarnado 3 hours ago

Hey guys, quick question - Reading the Culture Vulture manual, it says inputs/outputs are "unbalanced stereo jacks"....

Cockfeld
replies: 2 views: 1,081
Spazige 4 hours ago

Hello, I'm trying to record some very quiet sounds in a small rooms environement at a distance of more than two meters, and...

silverprout
replies: 28 views: 637
Jim Williams 4 hours ago

I wasn’t sure whether this was a low-end or high-end question, but I can spend upto about $1200 (US), and that is high-end for...

OrchDork
replies: 58 views: 1,769
tedtan 4 hours ago

My amp's power cable was tripped on way back when and out of panic I rushed to plug it back in while everything was still on. I...

tommycooke
replies: 4 views: 320
DCtoDaylight 4 hours ago

Just bought a Rode K2 for mono overhead as I've heard the last tame impala record Currents achieve good results with it, thoughts...

kev1n28
replies: 10 views: 523
Blaine Misner 5 hours ago

Anyone have a chance to compare these 2 mic preamps? If so are they too close to call? The reason I ask is because I ordered...

John N
replies: 16 views: 674
IBE 5 hours ago

For $999, seems a great deal for 3 distinctly different hot swappable capsules.

Mr Funk
replies: 124 views: 5,176
RKeefe1032 5 hours ago

At the moment I have a focusrite 18i20, and the octopre. I also have the ART PRO MPA. I am looking for a pair of mic pres that...

Gab_Azz
replies: 3 views: 291
JAT 5 hours ago

Hi, I've read and listened to various SDC in the Gearslutz forums. Some mics sounded especially good to my ears : AT4051...

Skippy63
replies: 0 views: 91
Skippy63 5 hours ago

I couldn't find a link to give shoutouts to companies that go beyond anyone's expectations to stand behind their gear. I...

Neale Eckstein
replies: 1 views: 127
TurboJets 5 hours ago

The three mics in the blind test are the Slate FG-12, Slate FG-251, Jeanne Audio JA-251. And the recording chains...

hasntbeen
replies: 3 views: 484
Afroham 5 hours ago

Hello everybody, Long time reader of the form. Im looking into the RTZ pre's, particularly the 500 series model. Not many...

Bobbie
replies: 8 views: 1,180
SaschaP 5 hours ago

Hi all Found a guy who makes slide out trays for synths. I would add this to my Ikea desk (screw it under). Works just like a...

Tombolino
replies: 0 views: 118
Tombolino 5 hours ago

Hey everybody So you're probably all familiar with the superb pic of delcosmos studio on our Facebook page -...

Whitecat
replies: 65 views: 7,887
Whitecat 6 hours ago

hey guys, do you know wich synth or sampler got the attached sound? i mean the element that sound like an organ / english...

zinedine
replies: 0 views: 115
zinedine 7 hours ago

Hi folks, These appeared on my radar recently, and I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with them and how they compare...

kwazi
replies: 35 views: 3,888
DeadPoet 7 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 395 views: 23,343
smallstonefan 8 hours ago

Hi Gearslutz I have purchased a Digidesign Focusrite Control 24, my question is, will this ADDA (Digidesign 192 I/O Interface)...

lcan55
replies: 2 views: 140
lcan55 8 hours ago

Dear Friends I am a fan of the guitar sound of 80's era, and i know that this device is an essential part of Michael Landau...

mickeyratt
replies: 1 views: 1,012
mickeyratt 8 hours ago

Hello dear forum members. I am looking into what way to best capture my riding on my adventure motorcycle, I have problems...

ExhaustNote
replies: 1 views: 150
DomiBabi 9 hours ago

First off, thank you for reading this. If you had 3k budget to get ELAM 251-inspired tube condenser mainly for female pop...

aurora7
replies: 22 views: 833
Roman English 9 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,575 views: 181,472
JGM 9 hours ago

These are the best sounding chambers... is anyone aware of them being sampled for a convolution reverb? If not, how can we get...

Greg Wells
replies: 52 views: 8,326
fonkyfork 10 hours ago

Welp... Eventide even doesn't support the H3000 of yesteryear anymore. So I'm looking to find (IE spend) a new inspiration unit...

jml designs
replies: 9 views: 853
ThorSouthshire 10 hours ago

Hey guys, so I'm thinking of investing in a Allen & Heath ZED-428 4-Bus mixing console but I just had a few...

IamNeedHelp
replies: 1 views: 137
zvukofor 11 hours ago

Hello! I am finding it hard to work out how to turn velocity sensitivity OFF on one of my sounds on my Roland D05.... Can...

villageintheeye
replies: 0 views: 124
villageintheeye 11 hours ago

Hello! I am finding it hard to work out how to turn velocity sensitivity OFF on one of my sounds on my Roland D05.... Can...

villageintheeye
replies: 0 views: 108
villageintheeye 11 hours ago

Hi can any one help i have invested in a urei 1176 com and neve 1073 pre and am useing a road nt2 mic can any one give me some...

rors
replies: 42 views: 20,928
andychamp 11 hours ago

Hi all, I am looking to buy a pc laptop for my zen studio. Just wondering if anyone is using this with USB3 on pc? The...

blackjono2000
replies: 0 views: 122
blackjono2000 12 hours ago

For units (Like UA 4-710) that have Mic Ins and Line Ins (also Inserts) Do you end up putting them in your patch bay? If you...

shortyboyboy
replies: 49 views: 986
crosscutred 13 hours ago

I'm currently using a hairball copper and although I love it for drums/electric guitar, it's not as nice and open as I'd like for...

newguy123
replies: 5 views: 509
rob S 13 hours ago

I have some old 1/4" tapes I am trying to digitize. I have two playback machines at my disposal - a TEAC 25-2 (some 40 years...

Psinglet
replies: 7 views: 343
crosscutred 14 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search