The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey all, I'd just like your opinion on this one please. I have the opportunity to get a 1960 Gates "TV-10 audio control...

golders
replies: 18 views: 698
emrr 1 minute ago

Thinking of trying one out for quick client bounces - This seems to be quite a few engineers quiet secret weapons they're using...

jml designs
replies: 36 views: 4,026
ardis 1 minute ago

At only £300 a pair just wondered how these compare to the competition?

Mr Funk
replies: 77 views: 17,463
Mr Funk 1 minute ago

I just wanted to say how much I like the Sennheiser HD 280 Pro Headphones for tracking. I just grabbed another pair recently to...

dandeurloo
replies: 0 views: 1
dandeurloo 2 minutes ago

Hi Guys. Maybe you could help me to pick up a proper audio interface for me. I'm in the middle of reconfiguring my film...

vanchesco
replies: 0 views: 1
vanchesco 6 minutes ago

About to pull the trigger on one of these compressor for vocal tracking today. I know the Brute is the safe choice...

mike vee
replies: 10 views: 1,566
lematrix 14 minutes ago

After nursing it for many years the switch PCB ribbon cable on my TR-808 has finally had it. I've seen an elegant solution sold...

griff505
replies: 2 views: 206
griff505 15 minutes ago

Been listening to pop hits of 80s all night... I'd say at least 3/4 of the songs are mixed pretty terribly. Burried vocals, mushy...

Nuieve
replies: 22 views: 208
Drumsound 22 minutes ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,074 views: 22,183
edva 28 minutes ago

I have been going crazy trying to isolate a high pitched whine I get during recording & playback I think I have narrowed it...

becks bolero
replies: 1 views: 661
panicinbabylon 29 minutes ago

Just received a phone call about transferring extremely important 40 channel Reel to Reel tapes... In my 44 years of doing...

Cajun Bob
replies: 63 views: 2,762
retractablezing 36 minutes ago

anyone? https://youtu.be/Hx2F3xiRsUc?t=2420 you can see it best at 40.20 min ... somehow the time signature is not working...

mr. harrison
replies: 1 views: 76
lucasanything 1 hour ago

I'm a singer-songwriter and record my own music. I record mainly vocals, bass and guitars. I record one track at a time. My...

Thomas Finn
replies: 14 views: 315
Thomas Finn 1 hour ago

As I often do, been looking around at small, boutique mic companies. Chris at Barbaric Amplification (#barbaricamplification)...

Mr Funk
replies: 103 views: 11,593
Mr Funk 1 hour ago

Hi guys Lately i've been tinkering with the idea of go for the Chandler Curve Bender for mix bus EQ duties. I usually use a...

jakelorenz
replies: 4 views: 268
Classic 1 hour ago

Hey all, I work work at a Library and we have installed a small recording studio. I want to order a few good books on the...

moisiss
replies: 6 views: 397
Sarah Moss 1 hour ago

Any audio of the V-Series compared to Rokit or the HS? Thanks a lot!

sentokan
replies: 25 views: 725
sentokan 1 hour ago

Ok, so I made some bass traps for my control room which is approx 11'x12' and used 4" of Owens Corning 705 floor to ceiling...

Watersound
replies: 41 views: 19,674
stevep 1 hour ago

I’m pretty set on purchasing a tlm 102, but I have a question that I’m sure many have wondered yet there doesn’t seem to be...

Jmw21
replies: 41 views: 1,460
Bushman 1 hour ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 123 views: 8,581
StudioForte 2 hours ago

Im thinking about Modding my Soundcraft Board. I am trying to decide what company to go with Audio Upgrades or Creation Audio...

hubercraft
replies: 9 views: 5,114
talkieparade 2 hours ago

Hello, I've been offered a pair of these Klein&Hummel UE-100s in a good working condition for $12k Anyone knows what's the...

SidneySheldon
replies: 0 views: 56
SidneySheldon 2 hours ago

Is the Klark Teknik EQP-KT the ultimate super defacto piece of gear for vocal mixing? You get full low shelving control with the...

EisaMo
replies: 6 views: 4,022
monkeyxx 2 hours ago

Hey Guys, I just wanted to ask if somebody's using this Chain what Settings for Tracking Vocals are good to Start with? Maybe...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 1 views: 168
R&B-Vocalisto 3 hours ago

What kind of pre-amp do I need for the RE-20 to have enough gain but to keep its characteristically smooth, low-end sound? I...

ELECTRO8914
replies: 20 views: 4,076
OrchDork 3 hours ago

I can afford either one, which one will sound best for live band recordings?

G34RSLU7
replies: 0 views: 49
G34RSLU7 3 hours ago

eBay??, Reverb??, Shop Goodwill? Your finds... personally I noticed eBay is a sit and wait ..look for a lull and a mic off the...

Sigma
replies: 12 views: 501
deedeeyeah 3 hours ago

So I pulled the trigger on this, but its on back order. Anyone have any experience with this strip? There isn't a whole lot...

Emarcy
replies: 30 views: 2,757
stu2 4 hours ago

The other day I stumbled across these people (or perhaps person): Welcome to Orchid Electronics Anybody have any experience...

connloyalist
replies: 6 views: 1,091
Robo 5 hours ago

Hello everyone, I am Nicoletta Kristen, a mixer, music producer and composer. My friend and I have a studio and he does vocal...

Nicoletta
replies: 1 views: 105
ruffrecords 5 hours ago

A while back I was given a bunch of old mics, which I've recently rediscovered in all my junk. One of the mics is a Sennheiser MD...

tourmore
replies: 4 views: 4,571
P.J 5 hours ago

Hi folks, I need to make some mic cables (for drum recording) and i have a $hit load of Mogami 110Ω AES/EBU cable left over....

I.R.Baboon
replies: 4 views: 409
I.R.Baboon 6 hours ago

I read an old post that engineers would boost 3-5K and 10K for example on guitars when tracking to tape using something like a...

janalex
replies: 4 views: 257
BIG BUDDHA 6 hours ago

Does anyone know Jolin Tsia? I start to notice her after her performance at 2015MAMA. She can rap, sing, dance and write...

LoganLong
replies: 3 views: 96
Nicoletta 6 hours ago

Hello! I am in search for a pair of monitors for a home studio that is located in my bedroom. The room is not that big and it...

zez
replies: 23 views: 41,296
ampar 7 hours ago

Anyone has any experience with this reamp box? I had an ART Dual RDB which dropped the volume of the signal by too much even...

Snivell
replies: 2 views: 631
Hermetech Mastering 7 hours ago

HI all, i'm doing electronic music for 25 years now. Started with Some amiga's at that time with analog soundcraft mixer,...

Rent Demon
replies: 0 views: 96
Rent Demon 7 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,766 views: 205,975
drBill 7 hours ago

Hey dear Slutz, hope you got time to give me a second opinion on this one. I'm on the hunt for a nice 2" 24 track, my...

WarmJetGuitar
replies: 7 views: 235
cheu78 8 hours ago

With so many options popping up over the years it is becoming hard to keep track of all the great clones out there. What are your...

carlosdanger
replies: 5 views: 486
jglover 8 hours ago

Does anyone own/have personal experience with the Avantone CLA-10s?

anaudiopro
replies: 2 views: 351
anaudiopro 8 hours ago

Is Serban mixing all itb or is he using some outboard? What plugins is he using? Someone has to know something about his...

erike123
replies: 382 views: 37,949
psycho_monkey 10 hours ago

Hello..Interested in these two pairs..Anyone actually had experience with the two..?..I have heard the Solo 6be and it's a very...

Snatchman
replies: 14 views: 567
Taurean 10 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Cajun Bob 10 hours ago

Ive done some googling and many on the threads covering these mics are over 10 years old (which isnt an issue) and there's not...

smokesella
replies: 1 views: 241
Bushman 10 hours ago

The M147 is a weird animal, so it would seem. It's a Neumann tube mic - cardioid only. New it retails for around $3000. Then they...

robert82
replies: 1 views: 200
andersmv 11 hours ago

Hi, I'm experimenting with DI techniques with the aim of getting the best possible signal for reamping in a studio with our...

symeboy
replies: 3 views: 140
Mag J 11 hours ago

The studio i work at, amongst heaps of other gear, has 2x TB12 tone beast, 2x WA76 and an EQP-WA and we seem to be having trouble...

milktown
replies: 73 views: 8,477
gravyface 11 hours ago

Hello for those who read. Does anyone know what mics were used in this OGWT session? For main and back vocals. I've checked a lot...

CrowBait
replies: 8 views: 425
CrowBait 12 hours ago
replies: - views: -
onewire 12 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search