The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Check out our latest videos from the show floor! Click here to watch all NAMM 2019 videos on YouTube. Or simply watch...

The Press Desk
replies: 0 views: 1,776
The Press Desk 3 weeks ago

Just picked up a pair of very clean AR18s and would love to hear anyone's recommendations for a good amp to pair. Thanks in...

groselicain
replies: 1 views: 255
groselicain 1 minute ago

Hey guys, I am a newbie producer, somehow have good headphones (Sennheiser HD650) and a headphone amp(Schiit Fulla 2) that does...

soham99
replies: 5 views: 77
deedeeyeah 2 minutes ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,063 views: 867,486
PdotDdot 16 minutes ago

Thinking of trying one out for quick client bounces - This seems to be quite a few engineers quiet secret weapons they're using...

jml designs
replies: 74 views: 5,520
deedeeyeah 21 minutes ago

My current setup for tracking drums is as follows: Kick - Audix D6 on a Kelly shu inside the kick - api 3124 Snare -...

ericsvizeny
replies: 19 views: 556
Brian M. Boykin 36 minutes ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 622 views: 41,896
Crash 1 hour ago
replies: - views: -
elcct 1 hour ago

OK! Im interested in opinions on what micing setup to use with (only) 8 channels available for recording drums. I think this is...

HostaMahogey
replies: 28 views: 756
Cabirio 2 hours ago
audioloud 2 hours ago

Hi there! Currently, I have Focal Solo 6 + Sub 6 for mixing and producing speaker with Prismsound Titan converter... I need to...

yankimusic
replies: 12 views: 2,764
Weile 2 hours ago

Help! Trying to find a console that has at least 8 auxes, has somewhere in the range of 12-24 mic pre inputs, and is not...

KSMUSIC
replies: 6 views: 341
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

Hi guys, Could really use some advice here. So i'm trying to optimise space on my patchbay and interface as I currently...

Mikeyhoy
replies: 0 views: 62
Mikeyhoy 2 hours ago

Hello everyone, I was wondering if someone could give me some advice on hooking a Tascam 80-8 to the mixers that I got with it, a...

jdlimages
replies: 0 views: 45
jdlimages 2 hours ago

I'm looking at the HEDD Type 20s. They are one of the few 3 ways that fall in my budget. I was never a huge fan of ADAM...

logjamparty
replies: 7 views: 900
rameron 2 hours ago

hey, as far as I can the panning function on this machine isn't working as required. on every channel, when i move the pan to...

catarax
replies: 1 views: 60
Bart Nettle 2 hours ago

Interested in people’s thoughts on this. I need to pull the trigger on some new monitors.

Tonymia
replies: 3 views: 368
rameron 2 hours ago

Currently the only high end mic I have is a Brauner VMX (into an AMS 1073, and 1176 eventually) apart from it's detail, it has a...

Metroid
replies: 53 views: 1,198
Mario-C. 3 hours ago

He has a unique vocal sound. Anyone have any idea what he does?

CrankyChris
replies: 87 views: 27,589
Savana Violenta 3 hours ago

Im getting a new Console in the near future. I already got some bantam patchbays. How do you guys connect the console to the...

BHW
replies: 10 views: 395
BHW 4 hours ago

i'm looking for a different sounding, non transparent, old school sounding hardware eq. sorry for saying "old school...

robotchicken
replies: 19 views: 405
BIG BUDDHA 4 hours ago

I inherited a minty tc 2290 (and the big ol’ pedal board that goes with it)... it sits in a giant Lukather type rolling rack...

bgood
replies: 38 views: 1,857
OceanMan 5 hours ago

I have seen in pro studios they have microphone inputs built into the wall. I want to have this in my studio and was wondering if...

camomiletea
replies: 5 views: 342
camomiletea 5 hours ago

Hello fellow slutz! I’ve gotten thinking about preamp channel inputs, and what quantity is satisfactory for a pro studio....

OceanMan
replies: 61 views: 1,648
BIG BUDDHA 5 hours ago

Hi Anyone know the differencies between the MD421-N, MD421-HL, MD421-2 etc, etc. I'm in the market for a good sounding...

Kristian
replies: 99 views: 45,321
Danny_V 5 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,929 views: 218,801
beckmule 5 hours ago

Just received a phone call about transferring extremely important 40 channel Reel to Reel tapes... In my 44 years of doing...

Cajun Bob
replies: 140 views: 4,845
unfiltered420 6 hours ago

From Bae to Great River to Sebatron to Sytek to Jlm...... why do I feel like I won’t be happy until I get one of those damn...

hebjam
replies: 84 views: 3,024
BIG BUDDHA 6 hours ago

Don't take the question too literally, I know there isn't necessarily the absolute best, but I want to see what the majority...

OolalavSuperfukk
replies: 52 views: 1,135
kmade 7 hours ago

anyone used one of these eq modules? they sell on ebay for pretty cheap.

robotchicken
replies: 1 views: 148
Brian M. Boykin 8 hours ago

Hi, I recently purchased a Roland R8 with a wonky power supply. Does anyone know of anyone selling the equivalent power supply?...

skythemusic
replies: 8 views: 6,573
Necron 99 9 hours ago

Hi, I acquired a Shure M67. I heard they make very interesting preamps. But i wanted to know is it ok to use phantom power (48v)...

Iggy Poop
replies: 40 views: 32,620
Rob Coates 9 hours ago

... OR 20 Just interested in titbits from tape-o-philes... technical or otherwise. Stuff like recording/monitoring off repro...

Blast9
replies: 34 views: 2,805
mikeka 9 hours ago

i was hunting for mikes and saw one for 64 and another for 100... they are awesome dual diaphragm mikes if i didn't already have...

Sigma
replies: 2 views: 338
over-man 11 hours ago

What’s up everyone?! I’m a professional engineer/producer that is looking to upgrade my studio gear to fill my growing...

TanL
replies: 3 views: 329
TanL 11 hours ago
jaytele 11 hours ago

1U (or smaller) compression with a decent amount of control/adjustment reverb and delay It should be less than $200, and...

megahurt
replies: 0 views: 140
megahurt 11 hours ago

I just picked up a 441 U3. But it has a bass roll off switch. My understanding was that this was just like the 441 but without...

henryrobinett
replies: 0 views: 128
henryrobinett 11 hours ago

hi could someone explain me what it is for? thx

pete
replies: 2 views: 4,432
ToneStrings 12 hours ago

There are of course many discussion on GS that revolve around reverbs. Opinions are leveled routinely about the quality of a...

AxxeMan317
replies: 69 views: 1,768
AxxeMan317 12 hours ago

Has anyone out there used this mic? Is it any good?

NoFalsetto
replies: 117 views: 52,334
OceanMan 13 hours ago

which of these 2 eq's would you suggest for a "classic" "unique character" "non transparent" sound?...

robotchicken
replies: 8 views: 204
UKMK00 13 hours ago

I should start this by saying I'm an HD Native PT user (actually it's called Ultimate now). A while back I picked up a SSL MADI...

noah330
replies: 0 views: 145
noah330 13 hours ago

I was reading somewhere a trick someone was using to get warm vocals with a pultec eq. It consisted of attenuating 20k and...

skitzothebeast
replies: 14 views: 4,142
hello people 13 hours ago

I have a home studio that I am building up and need some advice. I am new to the digital itb world and wondering about best way...

soundchoiceav
replies: 0 views: 133
soundchoiceav 13 hours ago

HEY Guys, I am in an interesting position as I'm downsizing a bunch of my studio gear in order to free up cash and move less...

Danny Infield
replies: 2 views: 181
OceanMan 13 hours ago

After mixing on Rokit 5s for the last half decade, I recently picked up a pair of Yamaha NS10s to see what all the hype is about....

mahalogoldstein
replies: 8 views: 447
cathode 13 hours ago

Hey all. By listening to some amazing mixes today i've slowly come up with this list of which elements make generally for a great...

solarfall
replies: 17 views: 730
hello people 13 hours ago

A few years back I was on a tour bus working with a group and one of them had a bluetooth speaker that I would use to make beats...

s34nsm411
replies: 15 views: 427
gravyface 14 hours ago

YouTube A lot of bands use this pedal live to avoid bringing extra guitars for lower tunings. I think it's convenient if you...

antonis91
replies: 0 views: 143
antonis91 14 hours ago

Can anyone recommend an SDC (NOT A KM84) that does not have a lift in the higher frequencies? As i look at each mic i also...

dreckdirect
replies: 29 views: 635
gravyface 14 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search