All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: - views: -
Morgueritual 58 minutes ago
flsh333 58 minutes ago

Can anyone tell which is which on this acoustic guitar clip? I think the Oktava is easy because it is a SDC but the other two are...

camomiletea
replies: 23 views: 614
camomiletea 1 hour ago

Or is it just a bunch of big name and people trying to justify there expensive purchases. A kind of gear "placebo"...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 899 views: 24,578
BitDepth 1 hour ago

I can't decide. Adam A8X Genelec 8050B EVE Audio SC208 KRK V8S4 Which has the most neutral sound?

dj christian
replies: 3 views: 592
SecretSociety 1 hour ago

Hi:) I hope its okay to ask a question about the GML automation we have here ;) The thing is that the mvme162-212...

electroaudio
replies: 1 views: 110
electroaudio 1 hour ago

I have a few Beyer MC930s, which I like very much. I'd like to add a figure-of-8 mic of similar quality and price. I'm open to...

chris661
replies: 9 views: 227
Drumsound 2 hours ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,504 views: 41,790
Drumsound 2 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,830 views: 312,844
Smoke M2D6 2 hours ago
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 2 hours ago

Hi, does anyone have experience of these two mics and can make a comparison in terms of what might be better as an all-round...

konkon
replies: 10 views: 387
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago

I’m happy to report that I finally have a nice size room for my set up. But after coming from a small 9X9 And I’m now in a...

Derek Reese
replies: 131 views: 2,759
brainditch 4 hours ago

Can anyone recommend a unit that combines all the same functions as a DBX 286s, but is superior? I can get one of these new...

konkon
replies: 2 views: 191
konkon 4 hours ago

Hi all, Obviously I am not the only one who is using old Soundcraft desks, and since Soundcraft does not stock parts from the...

livingloud
replies: 91 views: 5,845
scowboy 5 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,401 views: 2,517,502
BudgetMC 5 hours ago

I feel like all mic stands are awful. Per advice here, I went with Atlas sound, an MS20 heavy stand for holding a bigger...

maxiedaniels
replies: 14 views: 638
slutter 5 hours ago

I hope this is helpful to my fellow engineers out there, I wish more people would post about gear they're super passionate about....

jml designs
replies: 141 views: 10,545
chessparov2.0 5 hours ago

Hello.. Capturing vocals seems to be the hardest part.. it can feel intimidating Have you tried any non traditional...

bob 01
replies: 35 views: 837
chessparov2.0 5 hours ago

I apologize if this has been previously discussed, I couldn’t find a previous thread using search. Thoughts on using stands...

slutter
replies: 0 views: 102
slutter 5 hours ago

I've been listening a lot to the Regensburg Dom and Notre Dame. Both have a fascinating color to my ears. I love that. Colorful...

VoiceOfReezon
replies: 20 views: 1,522
slutter 6 hours ago

Considering a purchase to add to the collection. Looking for the pros and cons of those who have used them...

plum1030
replies: 24 views: 3,116
Paul Ryan 7 hours ago

shows what digital can capture..i'd never get this on tape Akg d200e , Blue and a RCA paintbrush room mic 8 feet away for lows...

Sigma
replies: 5 views: 359
mikeka 7 hours ago

Hello! Long-time lurker, thought i'd make an account and join the community now that i'm getting more serious with music. I'm...

crisr
replies: 3 views: 124
musicianof1 7 hours ago

A few weeks back I caught a whisper-level buzz going around the greater VO community about the Soyuz 017 FET. Word had it, what...

MYN
replies: 40 views: 1,153
MYN 7 hours ago

Name says it all! My band is gearing up to record our next full length album and we decided to spend our whole budget on...

Toakley
replies: 328 views: 9,854
Brian M. Boykin 7 hours ago

I'm surprised there is no category for midi instrumentation, so this area will have to do. Simple question, at least I thought. ...

Raginhari
replies: 1 views: 112
Raginhari 8 hours ago

I've been browsing the web out of curiosity, and had been sort of disappointed by the lack of information in english on what and...

Phil Inspector
replies: 20 views: 2,808
SydBeretta 8 hours ago

I was pretty set on picking up a Focusrite Clarrett 8pre but have stumbled upon the Arturia Audiofuse 8pre today. I have...

texxas
replies: 7 views: 251
justmusic 8 hours ago

Pretty simple question. I think I have a grasp on the answer but am quite interested in others' opinions on this. I haven't...

Funny Cat
replies: 33 views: 658
Muser 9 hours ago

For the guys (and gals) who like to go with the hybrid workflow route in their studios, there's no doubt why the integration of...

Red Dog
replies: 28 views: 3,489
shortyboyboy 9 hours ago

I've been using bass amp DIs for years, currently play out of an ampeg. I bought a hartke hd75 for practice and found out its got...

alexbaumgarten
replies: 7 views: 229
gravyface 10 hours ago

I own one akg c414 xls as well as one mojave ma 200. I'm thinking about selling one of these mics and using the money to get a...

oliverocean
replies: 3 views: 203
Shannon Adkins 11 hours ago

Mic is too quiet, even going through a cranked api512c, to mic my acoustic. I get super close and get a good sound, but the wave...

RonCarlston
replies: 1 views: 138
gearstudent 12 hours ago

Hello, I have a Focal monitor on order. It is active without a front volume control or front power switch. I need a mute...

gearstudent
replies: 0 views: 86
gearstudent 12 hours ago

I have an EV 635 that I like, but it is omni. Are there any darker sounding directional dynamic mics worth looking into?

tedtan
replies: 38 views: 992
gearstudent 12 hours ago

Hi all I got into drumming last year (already a guitarist for a while). I got a Gretsch Renown with K Zildjian's. I have...

kharma44
replies: 59 views: 1,542
kharma44 12 hours ago

It seems it's kind of like the red headed step child of the Neve family. That after the problems people had with the 81 series...

voodoo4u
replies: 0 views: 112
voodoo4u 14 hours ago

Just saw this online and am pretty excited about the prospect of owning this mic! https://youtu.be/F8wHgv63KOo Anyone have...

hasntbeen
replies: 134 views: 24,287
chessparov2.0 15 hours ago

Hi everyone My name is Andreas Baggesen - I am the new product category leader for studio and recording gear here at TC...

Andreas Baggesen
replies: 19 views: 1,847
post pro 15 hours ago

How do these mics compare?

cap217
replies: 1 views: 129
dickiefunk 15 hours ago

Stam Audio Surprised that I cannot find a single bit of info about this microphone on here! Has anybody tried this? I have...

carlosdanger
replies: 45 views: 4,926
Lileddmusic 16 hours ago

I'm fixing up my JH16 2 inch 16 track and was curious if anyone here uses one or has used one in the past? I never used a 2...

axisdreamer
replies: 57 views: 6,887
2Low 16 hours ago

Hey, got a quick question. I'm looking to diversify my mic locker and I'm curious as to what you all would recommend. I'm just...

bmaughan
replies: 4 views: 214
bmaughan 16 hours ago

Has anyone worked on both of these who can share the similarities and differences about the the two?

shortyboyboy
replies: 9 views: 981
cyborgssc 17 hours ago

Hey All, I purchased a Delta 200 24 channel and it arrived last week. I had to wait for the power supplies to arrive before...

Gorquin
replies: 5 views: 256
Jim Williams 18 hours ago

Hey there. I've searched and couldn't find the thread I was looking for. A while back I was researching new mixers and I'm...

thehallmonitor
replies: 0 views: 108
thehallmonitor 19 hours ago

I'm looking for a pair of 500 compressors for thick, fat, noticeable compression. Considering these two for mix buss, drum buss,...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 166
Unknown soldier 19 hours ago

I've been seriously considering the ATB32 revision I've been hearing the same story over and over. Channels breaking.. meters...

FreshProduce
replies: 13 views: 887
gravyface 19 hours ago

Needing to transport my overdub rig to various locations and looking for a portable rack solution. Inside the rack will be an...

mikoo69
replies: 1 views: 193
mikoo69 20 hours ago

There is some bleed from the artist’s headphones or something.... I feel like I’m imagining that that is the reason but I...

Dlane
replies: 1 views: 127
Flatrock 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search