The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,964 views: 1,054,821
b0se 5 minutes ago

vintage D12E inside along side a Audix D6, as a shootout. D6 is just too processed for a lot of stuff other than hard...

gravyface
replies: 20 views: 278
RUSCO 10 minutes ago

Thought y'all might find this of interest. Working on this share-around song with some folks associated with Kulak's Woodshed in...

Brent Hahn
replies: 7 views: 149
RUSCO 13 minutes ago

If you were starting from scratch TODAY with outboard pre's what would you recommend? Looking to take the plunge. Recording...

fu22ba55
replies: 16 views: 357
RUSCO 23 minutes ago

Yeah I know, who cares, it's how it sounds that matters...but as I said elsewhere, for singers at least, there often is at least...

bill5
replies: 263 views: 4,982
deedeeyeah 29 minutes ago

Hi Dears can anybody out there in the world wide web help me please... by either doing the 1 or the other 1. sending me...

rsda1980
replies: 4 views: 125
Matti 29 minutes ago

Hi, I am in the process of buying monitors and in need of a little advice regarding sound and functionality. Been reading...

DoubleDragan
replies: 2 views: 94
DoubleDragan 52 minutes ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,376 views: 371,238
sergioelectro 54 minutes ago

Kind of a companion piece (in spirit) to the SOUL MUSIC thread I started recently... So who else is "into" the 'ol...

chessparov2.0
replies: 424 views: 10,105
Kaatza Music 2 hours ago

Hey guys, does anyone have 1084 eqs (clones or the OG) and uses them for more than just tracking? I built a pair of 1073...

ChayaFFM
replies: 12 views: 352
DeadPoet 2 hours ago

Folks, Over the years (~10+ years) my Tannoy Precision 6D aged and there has been intermittent cut off especially the tweeter...

slaveern
replies: 2 views: 71
slaveern 2 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 334 views: 23,282
Bloodstar57 2 hours ago

I'm planning on patching 2 20 ft cables together for re-amping duties. Should I have any tone issues here?

robotchicken
replies: 2 views: 72
thismercifulfate 3 hours ago

I would like to get a spring reverb unit as an alternative to some of the digital reverb units I have. I am debating between...

Ann Denton
replies: 43 views: 17,658
beats workin' 3 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,688 views: 2,629,299
BudgetMC 3 hours ago

I am interested in a power conditioner or something similar to a surge protector to protect my gear, and also a unit that has...

Mike7300
replies: 4 views: 91
elegentdrum 3 hours ago

Looking for an inexpensive mic pre that sounds good for vocals with SM7B (main vocal mic) & SM58 and Rode NT1A & M3. I...

LPTeleStrat
replies: 5 views: 202
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago

So what would YOU choose for under a grand for a single channel Swiss army mic pre if there could be only one? Top of my list...

Mayhem13
replies: 27 views: 384
Rec_Eng 5 hours ago

I have been looking at tube mics in the 500 dollar range. The Lauten audio la-320 and the Sterling Audio ST69 look very...

jx-10recorder
replies: 72 views: 6,464
vashuba 5 hours ago

Just curious as to how you guys patch your drums when having to combine interface inputs with an ADAT external preamp. Do you...

cfen
replies: 3 views: 108
cfen 6 hours ago

Hi Guys! So I have searched GS and google for nearly two hours and haven’t found anyone who experienced this. Basically I...

Ash_Elgawad
replies: 0 views: 86
Ash_Elgawad 6 hours ago

I currently use the KH120’s as my main monitors(which I love). But I want to add a second set of monitors, something that...

LeoRapture
replies: 10 views: 285
WiZKiD 6 hours ago

POST ONE of THREE I've been doing some processing on some live drum recordings for an upcoming project, and I just finished...

charlieclouser
replies: 54 views: 3,711
matskull 7 hours ago

Hi, can anyone explain how to create a delay with a Revox A77 and a mixing board? I have tried many configurations and still...

Ryal1
replies: 13 views: 424
avare 7 hours ago

Just wondering if anyone has ordered + received one of their mics lately + how long it took from placing an order? Wondering if I...

le_gums
replies: 7 views: 345
le_gums 7 hours ago

Hi , i have a fully treated room (bass traps /diffusers /absorbers) size 3,5 x 4,5 metres . I am looking for the best monitor...

DJURBAN
replies: 7 views: 349
DJURBAN 7 hours ago

Hello, So I had a GAP PRE73 MKIII and remember the power supply matching the back, AC 24V. I missed the GAP73 so I repurchased...

PracticeMo
replies: 1 views: 93
JLast 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
itswintertime 9 hours ago

I can spot a dbx and an alesis processor. This is the best image I could have, believe me. Maybe some of you can guess the gear...

53845714N
replies: 1 views: 167
elbicho 9 hours ago

I just came across this weird ...pop filter? thing. Anybody ever heard of these or tried one? ...

Rob Coates
replies: 17 views: 446
theblue1 9 hours ago

I noticed there's a new StudioSpares IsoCube Vocal Mic Isolator on the market...must be quite new as there don't seem to be any...

studer58
replies: 5 views: 2,593
David Carlyon 9 hours ago
tkaitkai 9 hours ago

Anyone compared the Dangerous D-Box DAC v Lynx Aurora (n) DAC for monitoring?

KSMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 93
KSMUSIC 10 hours ago

Hi, What is this? https://imgur.com/gallery/WoGapPp Thanks!

aviorrok
replies: 3 views: 116
aviorrok 10 hours ago

And what signal chains, would you use to fit within Modern Pop, if you were Producing/Engineering it? Talking roughly, records...

chessparov2.0
replies: 84 views: 1,857
Funny Cat 10 hours ago

Anyone have any experience with this? I can't find any info on it. I'm shopping for a tube mic in this price range and I'm...

SARawls
replies: 0 views: 320
SARawls 11 hours ago

so i picked up a mint reissue u67 on reverb for 5182.. US$ and stupid me didn't notice it comes with a Schaal PSU ..anyone...

Sigma
replies: 4 views: 265
Sigma 11 hours ago

Akg 414 foam windscreen $42.99. Sweetwater savings. That’s all . Man what a steal. And you save $12.00.

Mikethedrumkit
replies: 1 views: 117
joeq 11 hours ago

Ive gone down the rabbit hole of cables. Some many type even the same manufacturer. Is Quad cable required for balanced...

skiroy
replies: 6 views: 277
thismercifulfate 12 hours ago

Anyone buy a set of active mixcubes and have remorse? I'm only 3 days in to my purchase and they are not what I expected. I...

m_gant
replies: 139 views: 26,001
WiZKiD 13 hours ago
RightOnRome 13 hours ago

Ok so this product should be launched in another month or so at the cool price of 999 usd. I am a staunch supporter to a...

nickknack
replies: 541 views: 111,387
LiveMusicNY 13 hours ago

Custom wooden case for Roland Juno 6/60 These are exact copies of the original dimensions and handcrafted. Replace the cheap...

mintcase
replies: 0 views: 96
mintcase 13 hours ago

Hi all - interested in some opinions. I currently monitor through the DAC on my Dangerous D-Box. I’m thinking of getting a Lynx...

KSMUSIC
replies: 7 views: 262
KSMUSIC 13 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 633 views: 220,545
JblKid95 13 hours ago

Hey all! I was just wondering if you guys know where I can get this replaced in the UK. Located in london and ive bought...

KRebz
replies: 0 views: 94
KRebz 15 hours ago

I have had my eye on the Successor since it was released and have listened to just about every example of it out there. I...

Retouch
replies: 2 views: 208
Retouch 15 hours ago

It's being offered secondhand at a reasonable price but something about that lower tier seems fishy. I don't believe it can...

sssavvez
replies: 5 views: 221
sssavvez 16 hours ago

Hi all, I've been using the RME Fireface 802 as my main interface AD/DA, and I am also using the RME OctaMic II for 8 additional...

HideoutStudio
replies: 5 views: 226
MikeInOttawa 17 hours ago

Who has any experience with the Gefell UM 70 series and what mics (in your opinion) have that similar air/presence? All ideas...

s wave
replies: 11 views: 442
MikeInOttawa 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search