The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 1,973
Views: 1,973
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi I go OTB and need one overall comp . I will use the comp on pretty much everything (drums buss, bass , vokal, sax) for...

bass man
replies: 17 views: 25,819
huglife187 43 minutes ago

Hello, I want to ask some questions to all the experts of vintage recording sessions and techniques, mainy in the field of pop...

Chiozzo
replies: 21 views: 567
Silvertone 49 minutes ago

Is there a way to use the Apollo twin and an Orion 32 at the same time?

KSMUSIC
replies: 0 views: 65
KSMUSIC 2 hours ago

Hi folks, Does anyone have any recommendations for headphones to use with Behringer Powerplay P16m? To be honest i have my...

I.R.Baboon
replies: 0 views: 55
I.R.Baboon 2 hours ago

There have been other threads on the Fairchild but this thread will hopefully be the gathering place for files, comparisons,...

Wizards Machine
replies: 48 views: 1,801
Paul_G 2 hours ago

So much advice about importance of tuning the kick. But which note do you tune it to? If I have a chord progression of...

Nuieve
replies: 40 views: 1,054
deedeeyeah 3 hours ago

Hey, I really like the vocal sound/effect in glam rock bands like suzy quattro's (48 crash) and slade (cum on feel the...

mister m
replies: 10 views: 382
andychamp 3 hours ago

I'm testing recording acoustic guitar in ORTF using a Rode Stereo bar. I've recorded the guitar with the center of the bar aimed...

LGK_Dude
replies: 5 views: 171
Emi 4 hours ago

I have a couple drum samples and turns out, they begin a bit above the neutral plane. I don't know why the person didn't check...

HSLand
replies: 0 views: 100
HSLand 5 hours ago

This song is older than me and I think I've known it all my life, but only today while researching Serban Ghenea mixes, I...

sfilipee
replies: 11 views: 739
Drumsound 5 hours ago

Has anyone heard of Ross Martin Audio. He has a 2 channel ad converter for $200, and a 2 channel Da converter for $300. Using...

The Convicted
replies: 408 views: 77,909
nyandres 5 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,125 views: 190,743
drxcm 6 hours ago

(see pics attached). Finally, I am in full production making video tutorials every day. It worked out that after consults with...

wtrksrt
replies: 3 views: 381
wtrksrt 6 hours ago

I am about to buy a Blue Blueberry mic because I read Eddie Vedder uses it now. But some sites have described it being for high...

lucasmark
replies: 8 views: 1,060
s12512 7 hours ago

Gospel Musicians has implemented a new privacy policy. I can't sign into my existing account now, unless I consent to several...

seacouch
replies: 13 views: 449
thenoodle 7 hours ago

Hello everyone, I often hear people say that a mic pre will make vocals sound fatter and nicer. I have seen many videos...

endiendi
replies: 33 views: 942
Extreme Mixing 7 hours ago

Hi all, speaking of my Otari MX5050 mkiii 8 track: I haven't messed with the bias yet, but was able to obtain a 0 VU reading...

thehammondman
replies: 1 views: 238
Trakworx 7 hours ago

Great suggestion, by Big Buddha, for a discussion thread! So.... Please carry on!:) Thanks, Chris

chessparov2.0
replies: 75 views: 3,042
Philter 7 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,343 views: 256,099
BradM 8 hours ago

Has anyone had any need for service and repair on Dynaudio monitors in the USA? I contacted their service emails, but was...

Kyle Ashley
replies: 7 views: 3,558
themiracle 8 hours ago

I've seen a lot of folks using mics positioned in front of the drummer's knee recently, between the top of the kick shell and the...

skycaptain
replies: 37 views: 3,270
12ax7 8 hours ago

Any info on the model 24. They only really hit the streets 6 months back and i got a sweetwater notice they dropped the price...

boomer81
replies: 25 views: 1,567
mglide 10 hours ago
Avatar for Pinebox Studio Services

I think I remember seeing this once, has anyone made a workflow that is essentially a shortcut to moving the preferences folder...

Pinebox Studio Services
replies: 1 views: 131
toledo3 10 hours ago

Hey guys, I am in a bit of a dilemma. I already know that this is Neveslutz... So I am pretty sure I already know what most of...

Nevbone1674
replies: 19 views: 541
Nevbone1674 10 hours ago

Hi all, I have been doing research on I guess what you could call the "golden age" of Lexicon. Specifically wrt...

fazeka
replies: 4 views: 181
fazeka 11 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 564 views: 194,315
Emanuel23 11 hours ago

Hello everyone ! I am looking for suggestion for "saturation" boxes or "color" boxes for my home setup. I...

WheelieR
replies: 147 views: 5,919
WheelieR 12 hours ago

Hi, Looking to brush up on my mixing skills and was thinking about taking an online course. I'm not looking for anything for...

Frantique
replies: 15 views: 15,527
bigdig 12 hours ago

Afternoon, I'm just getting my home setup worked out and need to replace my old cranky Marantz amp which is currently...

larold
replies: 2 views: 195
larold 12 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 840 views: 75,401
bleep 13 hours ago

Hi I know that you might heard this question before , and I have tried to get a good answer somewhere ...... but ..... no...

Max headroom
replies: 92 views: 102,619
Murky Waters 13 hours ago

I read through all threads on this forum all of which seem to be a bit older. I wonder if anyone had both The Phoenix DRS-Q4...

dc_r
replies: 27 views: 2,180
augustusarnone 14 hours ago

ProReplicas home of UREI 1176 and Pultec EQP-1A clones Anyone use these or know anything about them?

littlesicily
replies: 106 views: 17,377
morosh 17 hours ago

I will soon be moving a few states away from where I am now. In the past, packing my gear has been pretty simple, since I have...

audiodef
replies: 5 views: 355
audiodef 18 hours ago

So obviously im doing something wrong. I have tried a cmc6 and a senny 416, both are supposed to be top of the line voice over...

TuggerTugger
replies: 18 views: 469
MYN 18 hours ago

Mix online says they have a few new modules at namm. Anyone see these? I couldn't find a thread on them here. HARMAN’s dbx...

Lipps
replies: 307 views: 62,235
m03 18 hours ago

Hi All, Has anyone compared these two mic pres? I'm wondering which would work best for poprock male vocals and elec guitar. ...

TCW
replies: 3 views: 1,783
szyam 18 hours ago

Hello everyone, don't want to start any flame war, just looking for some personal opinions on this matter. With the advent...

xsazadf
replies: 27 views: 753
breakline 19 hours ago

Greetings! New user here looking for advice on something specific. I am providing examples of the doubling style I’m...

shadowghost
replies: 6 views: 334
thehightenor 19 hours ago

I know both of these are new products and Heritage isn't even out yet properly but from their published specifications what would...

dc_r
replies: 133 views: 26,723
monkeyxx 22 hours ago

Hi all, I've just about got my Otari MX5050 1/2" 8 track dialed in, but I'm having 2 problems. Hoping someone can...

thehammondman
replies: 1 views: 249
RBHan 23 hours ago

Before anything.. I LOVE THIS PEDAL - which is why I am here. Something I am surprised there is not more talk about.. If...

sdmc303
replies: 1 views: 258
sdmc303 1 day ago

Anyone use an "algo comp" + "preamp sim" ITB chain? Any good ones? How do they compare to real OTB in your...

soundmodel
replies: 0 views: 256
soundmodel 1 day ago

IMO and really just something I am wondering... I see more companies starting to offer small consoles (API, Trident, Audient)...

greenedrum
replies: 16 views: 750
spineless 1 day ago

After some time spend with my choice (Crest Audio...

dannynyman
replies: 5 views: 1,029
LonDonsen 1 day ago

Hello, I need help with deconstructing mixes like these: https://soundcloud.com/808-louie/fingersblue-w-vnsn (the first...

Themrlavala
replies: 1 views: 240
Themrlavala 1 day ago

I remember when these were all the rage in the '80s with people putting them everywhere from piano lids to walls to stage floors...

Phil Cibley
replies: 63 views: 3,154
E Baxter Put 1 day ago

Is there any reason why there hasn’t been a gear shootout, comparison on the Stam 1073 and a Bae, or a Neve ? I’ve seen the...

Derek Reese
replies: 45 views: 7,096
fromthepuggle 1 day ago

Beating my head against the wall trying to make a decision. Been surfing the net all week and found a few contenders. Starting to...

Deadletteroffice
replies: 16 views: 564
BrentA 1 day ago

Has anyone worked on both of these who can share the similarities and differences about the the two?

shortyboyboy
replies: 2 views: 435
shortyboyboy 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search