The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Announcement: Terms Of Use Update Whitecat
26th April 2019 Views: 2,363
Views: 2,363
26th April 2019
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

AT4050 vs WA47 If you had to choose between these two microphones for recording mainly acoustic guitar and vocals, which one...

goldylocks
replies: 16 views: 283
mark1971 5 minutes ago

Hi GS! I'm looking for some suggestions of plugins that do a great job of creating a fake double tracked electric guitar part....

camacozie
replies: 9 views: 123
BIG BUDDHA 6 minutes ago

One thing I have not figured out yet is how the pros track and record their musicians. I've been searching in regard to my...

ty45
replies: 12 views: 424
StevenLMorgan 15 minutes ago

I always loved the amazing production quality of Einstürzende Neubauten, especially the vocal sound on their contemporary...

The Listener
replies: 2 views: 129
Disco1Disco2 19 minutes ago

I recently picked up a GAP 73 mkII to have something cheap in my apartment for spur of the moment song ideas, and recently read...

Carabinerx
replies: 0 views: 1
Carabinerx 23 minutes ago

Tony SanFilippo, aka Drumsound has an opinion piece in the new "Tape Op" entitled "Think Like Tape." Clear...

Brent Hahn
replies: 75 views: 2,060
Samc 27 minutes ago

Hey there GS community, I record and play mostly acoustic folk music, but recently I've been recording a bunch of indie bands...

GoldenBear
replies: 91 views: 2,877
BIG BUDDHA 30 minutes ago

Blue Bluebird mic circa 2010. After about 10 minutes of being plugged in and receiving phantom I am getting a huge sub low...

coreycoleman
replies: 5 views: 245
wrgkmc 32 minutes ago
replies: 5 views: 349
Peller 1 hour ago

Just wondering, how come so many (particularly budget and mid-range) manufacturers don't display their speakers distortion (THD)...

Denta
replies: 8 views: 291
O.F.F. 1 hour ago

Hey all, I just wanted to share that we have posted sound samples of the new Alchemy Series TF39, TF47 and TF51 microphones on...

Telefunken Lab
replies: 3 views: 309
KristopherSheehy 1 hour ago
replies: 12 views: 442
MarkF48 1 hour ago

From Bae to Great River to Sebatron to Sytek to Jlm...... why do I feel like I won’t be happy until I get one of those damn...

hebjam
replies: 146 views: 8,911
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

For some reason Jims thread about this device was locked. Anyhow, it seems to be quite good. This rewiever compares it to mytek...

ak75
replies: 118 views: 9,429
LesC 2 hours ago

I was looking to get one of these units and I was hoping somebody out there could give me some feedback on this pre-amp. Like...

NIGHT'SCHILD
replies: 55 views: 25,614
Funny Cat 2 hours ago

Hello, I want to ask some questions to all the experts of vintage recording sessions and techniques, mainy in the field of pop...

Chiozzo
replies: 73 views: 2,563
xamatsni 3 hours ago

Ya know, I looked around on the internet for opinions on what people thought. It's pretty much dependant upon the type of music,...

wayne mox
replies: 256 views: 45,285
Space1999 3 hours ago

This is about keyboards and how to program them. If you find a better place to put the thread, then move it. I just started...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 0 views: 54
RobinJacobsson 3 hours ago

Saw on Sweetwater, Telefunken’s “New” mics: TF29, TF39, TF47, TF51, etc. I got excited for a moment, but then I realized...

halcyo
replies: 13 views: 1,203
dickiefunk 3 hours ago

Hi slutz big dilemma here I am undecided between those 2 monitors I basically need monitors thad can deal with low frequency. I...

substance
replies: 23 views: 2,997
Diap lavey 3 hours ago

Hi guys, did any of you compare the APS Klasik and EVE sc208 side by side? I'm looking for a very honest monitor. I do mostly...

bramsluiter
replies: 4 views: 878
Diap lavey 3 hours ago

.Dumbest Things Smart Folks Do Only ONCE! ...Like my personal favorite: Mistakenly arming ALL tracks on a 2-inch 24-track analog...

12ax7
replies: 338 views: 43,352
Bushman 3 hours ago

Does SA4000 have hiss noise or white noise?? Well..I've used Warm Audio's WA76, at first I love its' whole sounds but only the...

babypopmusic
replies: 18 views: 3,076
szyam 4 hours ago

I'm really Curious about this one! (Preorder available now). Pre-Order Colour Modular Analog Saturator Hope to hear some...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 846 views: 97,870
Shrdni 4 hours ago

I'm excited to hear some shoot outs.

slidez
replies: 27 views: 6,227
BasdenChris 4 hours ago

One of the few occasions when something lives up to or exceeds the hype- These mics are everything I was hoping for- just a...

babydaddymusic
replies: 14 views: 568
cabbo 5 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 887 views: 78,936
phillyguitar 6 hours ago

Hey Slutz! A year ago I ordered a new psu for my Amek BC3 from GRS Systems, California. It cost me about a grand, and I...

remsouille
replies: 64 views: 7,651
Jeff Hayat 6 hours ago

Anyone with a Silver Bullet had a chance to A/B the pres against API or Neve/Neveish clones or any other hi end pres and...

IBE
replies: 40 views: 2,487
drBill 6 hours ago

A ton of audiophile gear gets mixed into my world as I see it all as good audio referencing. Anyone else mixing on Stax or a...

jml designs
replies: 12 views: 539
Jim Williams 6 hours ago

What's your favorite kick drum mic? In case you haven't decided yet, this might help you discover one. I found a new...

Lynn Fuston
replies: 125 views: 4,457
Maggot Brain 7 hours ago

Looking for a quick yet colorful vca comp for glue to complement my current mixbus compressors. Currently I have: thick and...

fromthepuggle
replies: 10 views: 508
RogerFoote 7 hours ago

Anyone want to share their experiences/sound examples of this EQ. There just isn't all that much on the interwebs about this...

Mike333
replies: 20 views: 4,557
Davide Janez 8 hours ago

Hi everyone, I bought a used ASP880 six or eight months ago from a friend of a friend, and up until last week it's been a really...

Masecar
replies: 8 views: 822
spiderman 11 hours ago

Hey everyone, Episode 4 of my podcast is out, interviewing the lovely Marc Daniel Nelson:...

hamishb
replies: 0 views: 93
hamishb 11 hours ago

Hi all, I'm hoping someone can point me in the right direction! I'm looking to shrink my speakers (currently using JBL...

jonboyuk
replies: 9 views: 911
junior 13 hours ago

Hey Guys, I currently have on Demo the Shadow Hills Dual Vandergraph and love what it does to smooth out the upper mids/tops...

buddyboy
replies: 2 views: 238
bowzin 16 hours ago

Looking at upgrading my home studio monitors sometime in the near future and I'm seeing a lot of varying recommendations. 2...

Mrdrumminmachine
replies: 5 views: 274
facej 19 hours ago

Just trying to get a list of possible options 8-16ch? How many channels will a single adat I/o carry?

christube
replies: 8 views: 276
chinesewhiteman 19 hours ago

Anyone have any thoughts or experience on using Digico for studio recordings? They make amazing live sound consoles but I would...

WeAreNotOkay
replies: 4 views: 366
WeAreNotOkay 19 hours ago

I see this thing is on sale so had a look. When I had he hardware I mostly used it for reverb and harmonizers (where you...

pipelineaudio
replies: 4 views: 382
Robby in WA 20 hours ago

Hi guys... I m building a studio and I have 2 different thoughts: 1. Audient ASP 4816 with Universal Audio Apollo x16 on a mac...

kztest
replies: 63 views: 2,321
psycho_monkey 21 hours ago

Hi there, I recently grabbed a couple of used Kush Electra's, one is a rev B, and one is rev C... Anyone know what the...

b0b0
replies: 8 views: 1,359
Riinehart 1 day ago

Anyone try one of these yet? I'm in the market for a flavor eq and was eyeing this as well as the rumored return of the e27. If...

Twenty Staxx
replies: 53 views: 17,865
BrentA 1 day ago

Hey guys. has anybody used the new mackie big knob passive on your rigs? does it color the...

flipbizkit
replies: 48 views: 13,647
Lilith 1 day ago

For those of you that have layered toms before, do you ever tune or pitch shift the toms so that they match more closely in...

HSLand
replies: 11 views: 516
bambony 1 day ago

Hi all, so after a few years of having a small home studio, we decided to upgrade. I share the studio with my dad who likes...

Timoboy
replies: 2 views: 222
xmission 1 day ago

Hello! I've recently started to pivot from live sound to recording and am working on fleshing out my recording capabilities with...

sirjuxtable
replies: 7 views: 416
sirjuxtable 1 day ago

Can you help in recommending a condenser mic for audio book recording up to max 500? I'd prefer new & readily available. I...

schmuck
replies: 30 views: 680
schmuck 1 day ago

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone had the chance to AB the GAP comp 3a to an original or a reissue La3a ? It would be great to...

TanTan
replies: 18 views: 8,629
Drumsound 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search