The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

does anyone else hate compression? i can never find a single source that it complements. literally not one. if you're going...

robotchicken
replies: 16 views: 361
mappee 1 minute ago

A lot of old school engineers I respect used 1176s on the mix buss in the 70s- Shelley Yakus, Richard Dodd... I have never found...

gfunny72
replies: 19 views: 1,047
gfunny72 2 minutes ago

I'm thinking of adding a ribbon mic to my mic locker for recording acoustic instruments. The only ribbon mic I've ever owned is...

mbvoxx
replies: 17 views: 342
kennybro 10 minutes ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 131 views: 11,234
toledo3 11 minutes ago

Hello to all in the GS world- New member to the site and as the thread is titled I am in the process of rebuilding my home...

CHTZ
replies: 3 views: 154
monkeyxx 20 minutes ago

I have API 550B analog eq. I'm curious how others go about setting a 4-band eq. My 550B is pretty easy to get good sounds out of...

Skoolboy Jim
replies: 8 views: 179
kennybro 28 minutes ago

Somewhere inside my Obey-70 light controller lives a sensor that does a pretty good job of syncing scene chases to whatever music...

JayTee4303
replies: 0 views: 20
JayTee4303 43 minutes ago

Looking for the brand and model of this Console I saw in this Mac Miller Video (RIP) I looked up to him since we are the same...

NewAgeNess
replies: 0 views: 24
NewAgeNess 46 minutes ago

Hello everyone, I'm new on this forum and I have one question. I hope someone can help me. I use Uad Apollo Twin Audio...

BissMusic
replies: 1 views: 58
Murky Waters 1 hour ago

Finally finished my new studio. Properly treated and bass trapped. The thing is, my actual set-up has 4 pairs of...

FranciscoFrugoni
replies: 24 views: 554
Murky Waters 1 hour ago

I've always liked the sound of the drums on 'Cheap Sunglasses'. Beautiful, up close sound. Sounds like an x/y pair over the...

replies: 49 views: 9,285
doorknocker 2 hours ago

Hello everyone, I haven't really found any answer to my question, but I'd really like to find a solution, so if any of you...

vincenta
replies: 4 views: 103
Pindrive 2 hours ago

If you don't know who Shawn Everett is, he is the Grammy and Juno award-winning sound engineer responsible for truly great...

Sockerjam
replies: 6 views: 285
Sockerjam 3 hours ago

I multitrack my band's shows to make demos, for fun, and for mixing practice. I've been doing it for about 12 years now, and I'm...

jguitarguy27
replies: 1 views: 80
Taivanski 3 hours ago

hi everyone, Living in europe Got a digitech dhp33. Switch it on and heard a little buzz on the side of the power switch ....

igorigy
replies: 2 views: 117
igorigy 4 hours ago

Hello guys im new here and sorry for my bad english . Im willing to upgrade my home studio . Actually i got a saffire pro 14...

Jockervoice
replies: 16 views: 462
9xSound 5 hours ago

Hello everyone. Had fun fixing up the old Ampex mixer for a live recording set up. Full recapping with a different output. I...

Duke Zeibert
replies: 5 views: 272
Duke Zeibert 5 hours ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 413 views: 79,277
Nyroh 6 hours ago

So I like to do my compression through my mac speakers because its so easy to hear if I'm getting the right attack and release vs...

curtmandoo
replies: 1 views: 63
s wave 6 hours ago

I would like to side chain a sine wave (that I can tune) and white noise (with a filter) in the analog world for live drums. ...

Providence
replies: 5 views: 348
Providence 7 hours ago

Anyone tried the Slate VMS through other preamps and gotten as good or better results than using the VMS pre? While the modeling...

ToneAlive
replies: 12 views: 4,626
s34nsm411 7 hours ago

So I do a lot of acoustic guitar overdubs onto pop and country tracks. I'm going into an Apollo Twin then to Pro Tools. I...

oceantracks
replies: 12 views: 374
chrischoir 8 hours ago

Hello everyone! A few weeks ago I bought a new SM7B to replace my old AT2050 and after a few days I bought a FetHead to get a...

OneFlash
replies: 4 views: 266
shoepedals 8 hours ago

So... What do you like (or love!). Thanks in advance, for your responses. Chris

chessparov2.0
replies: 6 views: 174
Tilguitar18 9 hours ago

Hello everybody Last week by chance, i bought this crazy looking delay unit from Electrospace (whom are famous for their gate...

onrozr
replies: 10 views: 2,933
moltenwok 9 hours ago

Is there any where to get a KRK E8 woofer or do I sell these speakers and get something else? And what is comparable?

sourcefor
replies: 6 views: 1,409
Paul Vnuk Jr. 10 hours ago

The hard drive in our Lexicon 960L was getting a little flaky, and sometimes it took a few times for it to boot. So I thought,...

Bozocat
replies: 32 views: 3,894
ionian 10 hours ago

Any links to production techniques on any of their albums?

hebjam
replies: 0 views: 88
hebjam 10 hours ago

How would the modded LA-4 hold up to tracking (or mixing) vocals compared to a la-3a?

greenfields
replies: 1 views: 112
zilla_studios 11 hours ago

Fell like I’m down to these two- 75% of my use would be acoustic guitar- also percussion I love the acoustic sounds on Pete...

babydaddymusic
replies: 5 views: 184
adampaulson1217 12 hours ago

I am trying to update the firmware on my RC-30. I read the manual online and it tells me the unit will say "UP" when...

oxband
replies: 0 views: 71
oxband 12 hours ago

Nvm. need to upgrade cpu. Thank youall

LovesPizzaTime
replies: 1 views: 138
GMSweet 13 hours ago

Hi, anybody knows who mix the new song from Mark Ronson and Miley Cyrus - Nothing breaks like a heart?

laperlestudio
replies: 5 views: 761
Moondog007 13 hours ago

So I undo the mounting screws on my SM7 and put them back ... now, as much as I tighten, the damn thing just flops back. I...

houndog328
replies: 27 views: 10,677
citrusonic 13 hours ago

Hey guys a warehouse with multiple recording studios were getting rid of these boards so I grabbed as many as I could just in...

B BOY
replies: 39 views: 1,761
Jeff Hayat 13 hours ago

Hey, this is my first post, sorry if it's in the wrong sub-forum or something. So i just picked up an old CD player and Tape...

LizardFather
replies: 2 views: 2,039
Rodderz 13 hours ago

Does anyone know where I can find one of these? They're discontinued, but I'd like to build a small 4-channel SSL summing mixer...

Lando Calrissian
replies: 2 views: 332
Lando Calrissian 14 hours ago

Hello there. I wonder, does anyone have a pdf for a CPS-950 (or cps-900) PSU? Thank you for your help qewtz.

qewtz
replies: 0 views: 84
qewtz 15 hours ago

Hello fellow forumites. I haven't posted in quite some time. It's good to be back! Lately I've been a huge fan of small...

godofmetalguita
replies: 5 views: 171
succulent95 16 hours ago

Did not know where to post this - Is Advanced Audio still in business? I've been trying to reach them since Feb 22 but 8...

ribbontubedude
replies: 19 views: 1,334
chessparov2.0 16 hours ago

Hey guys I haven't done a ton of engineering at the professional level at this point, but have amassed some mics and gear over...

guitarua
replies: 3 views: 265
Maggot Brain 16 hours ago

Hi fellow slutz, I've been looking for a while for a good solution to a little problem I'm stuck with. Part of my studio...

AlienableTone
replies: 3 views: 402
acidlab 17 hours ago

Hey guys, does the vintage 1073 like in the pictures attached fit and work inside a regular 500 system / box like this API...

zinedine
replies: 4 views: 163
Audiofool 17 hours ago

Seems like a pretty versatile and adjustable mic cab clamp. Just not sure it will work with an e906. Anyone has any experience...

MegaMan9
replies: 3 views: 150
Wayne 17 hours ago

a few months ago i came across a post and video that explained a pretty simple concept - if you set up two digital/clean EQs in...

shaytron
replies: 0 views: 93
shaytron 18 hours ago

So I'm aware the LA-3A has faster attack and release times for larger transients, making it suitable for drums, overheads, and...

FreshProduce
replies: 27 views: 1,183
themiracle 18 hours ago

Hey everyone. I was hoping that maybe someone has had some experience repairing shure SM57s. I bought a broken one off ebay as...

nathanp
replies: 2 views: 11,660
toledo3 18 hours ago

Hi! I just got an Arturia Minibrute in a trade and I really love it more than I expected. However, I notice something a bit...

neoking
replies: 1 views: 203
neoking 18 hours ago

My vocal booth is 7x5 feet. Should I buy a Shure Sm7 or Neumann U87 for recording vocals?

xmasdy
replies: 21 views: 548
Sigma 19 hours ago

I am test driving one for a few days, and the button:"switchable 3:1 Output Transformer Tap Selection" is over my head....

razorboy
replies: 5 views: 226
razorboy 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search