The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: - views: -
thehightenor 1 minute ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 444 views: 12,365
Snoggin 1 minute ago

Hi everybody! I hope you're doing well. I'm going to purchase a BAE Audio 1073MP for the main purpose of recording vocals, but...

SincereSunshine
replies: 32 views: 452
monkeyxx 3 minutes ago

I decided to try the IsoAcoustic stands finally. Replaced the auralex foam pads underneath the monitors I'm currently using and...

auralart
replies: 99 views: 34,186
blayz2002 12 minutes ago

Current Gear: Saffire Pro 40, Adam A7 monitors, Just built a new computer (i9 10850, 64 gb ram), Axefx2, Studio Projects T3 Tube...

ryanformato
replies: 2 views: 60
ryanformato 12 minutes ago

I have a set of routing needs and footprint needs that make the Mackie 1402 VLZ4 a particularly tempting option. (I have limited...

JES
replies: 13 views: 200
JES 12 minutes ago

Read a lot of reviews raving about these guys, and seen quite a few flat graphs (if that stands for much). Combined with the GLM...

EPCav
replies: 5 views: 144
Thomachine 13 minutes ago

Hi, I have finally moved into my house, and need some studio monitors. I used to own KRK VXT8s, and have some Samson Resolv 50as...

robodelfy
replies: 7 views: 170
PdotDdot 18 minutes ago

i'd like to know which bbd chips are used in non-chinese chours pedals in recent years. so pedals like TC electronic or EHX...

analog greg
replies: 4 views: 326
analog greg 45 minutes ago

Looking to spend some money on upgrading the quality of my mic preamp; currently just going directly into a Focusrite...

EPCav
replies: 29 views: 414
binarymilton 50 minutes ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,382 views: 675,893
12ax7 1 hour ago

something has been coming to my mind: Why are Kickdrum Mic so big? I mean B52a, D112, e902 etc. are all so big...

ayskura
replies: 1 views: 72
edva 1 hour ago

Hey guys, has anybody tried out the useful arts DIs/have any closer experience with them? Anything you like or don't like...

samsegarra
replies: 1 views: 57
CJ Mastering 2 hours ago

This isn’t problematic if there are 2 mics on the guitar and 1 vocal mic: you can have 1 guitar mic panned left, the other...

binarymilton
replies: 2 views: 57
CJ Mastering 2 hours ago

So I had a friend who needed to record a song in a bit of a rush; he had recorded some quick acoustic guitar takes at mine, but...

DistortingJack
replies: 1 views: 68
binarymilton 2 hours ago

Ok, so the Shure SM57 may be one of the most, if not THE most ubiquitous microphones period, on stage and in the studio. Not...

skycaptain
replies: 27 views: 2,212
ayskura 2 hours ago

Hi, I'm currently shopping for a compressor and noticed quite a few stores showing the dbx 166xs as discontinued. Does anyone...

stinger01
replies: 7 views: 227
WarmJetGuitar 3 hours ago

Just wondering if many other people here have gone through a similar phase. It used to be I would look at ads daily, to build up...

Rockabilly69
replies: 95 views: 4,237
monkeyxx 3 hours ago

I was looking to get one of these units and I was hoping somebody out there could give me some feedback on this pre-amp. Like...

NIGHT'SCHILD
replies: 89 views: 30,885
Deniz:Wilson 3 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,236 views: 1,116,704
Marco77 3 hours ago

Hey All, I got a set of powered CLA-10s about two months ago. And I have some thoughts… I ENJOY listening to music on...

Deleted 882cf4d
replies: 62 views: 1,189
play.exe 3 hours ago

Hi all. Through some simple soldering I made my own MIDI Y-cable. I send from my sequencer to two synths and it has worked fine....

antor
replies: 0 views: 60
antor 4 hours ago

In a world full of opinion, it’s hard to come to an unbiased conclusion on analog vs digital. I’ve felt myself drawn to...

EPCav
replies: 55 views: 1,159
Xnr 4 hours ago

Hallo dear Gearslutz team, i am desperately seeking for help and hope you can help me out. I bought this Audio Spectrum...

Synesthesias
replies: 17 views: 355
jaddie 5 hours ago

Heya all, Until now I have mixed mostly in the box but I am now working on expanding my outboard gear collection in order to...

jspru
replies: 12 views: 302
Penguino 5 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 642 views: 65,323
paulnajar 5 hours ago

And the various microphones, that record them. BTW I've noticed that Saxophone Players, tend to be among the coolest cats...

chessparov2.0
replies: 101 views: 2,585
roger 5 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,548 views: 402,290
b0se 6 hours ago

Citizens of GS, I wanted to upgrade my mic soon and was going to buy a u87ai, but before i pull the trigger i wanted to hear...

ishme1
replies: 39 views: 780
chessparov2.0 6 hours ago

Hello! I just got a new AT8035 microphone that requires "11-52V DC, 2 mA typical". On my external recorder, I can...

PeterGC
replies: 2 views: 100
PeterGC 6 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm using my small clone pedal on my old 75s Elka Rhapsody string machine. When I set the volume of the synth to 10...

IMPLATYPUS
replies: 7 views: 124
TJe 7 hours ago

I want to finally start releasing my music. I want to hire an extremely talented and professional session vocalist to dub all my...

messofsound876
replies: 3 views: 118
Progger 8 hours ago

I'm picking one of these up for next to nothing. Anybody have any feedback or info about this mixer?? I can't seem to find much...

RTFMPleez
replies: 11 views: 11,953
dmac660 8 hours ago

hi guys My DT-770 PRO 250ohm (Beyer Dynamic) cable just broke for an unknown reason rendering them useless, which is why I'm...

Chummy
replies: 0 views: 69
Chummy 9 hours ago

Hi all. I need to replace my Fostex pmo.4 speakers as one of them now hums, and am after recommendations on my replacement...

CameronW
replies: 0 views: 67
CameronW 10 hours ago

Hi, guys I wanna up the quality of my productions and I can get a Presonus Eureka for around 200$. I'm currently using the...

IMPLATYPUS
replies: 14 views: 207
play.exe 10 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 643 views: 41,843
Jay Doucet 11 hours ago

This 1980s product was supposed to sound like a cheap radio. From online sources: Daniel Miller of Mute Records purchased...

OliverOctave
replies: 0 views: 99
OliverOctave 11 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,060 views: 500,455
drBill 12 hours ago

I have been experimenting with the CV4.. can't really figure out what my "favorite" position is but I am realising what...

RightOnRome
replies: 1 views: 99
esldude 12 hours ago
replies: 2,280 views: 196,041
Musiclab 13 hours ago

Hi guys , what do you think about it is it worth a 450usd or it will be better to buy Yamaha HS7/5. They are gonna be my main...

9papa9
replies: 1 views: 305
Ivyroom 13 hours ago

I made a dumb mistake. Last year when I was planning my studio I kept reading about patchbays. You gotta have a great patchbay. I...

henryrobinett
replies: 128 views: 7,332
themiracle 13 hours ago

Today I bought a second hand C414B-XLS, with the intention of using mainly as a cardiod but also as S for M/S. The mic sounds...

supermasita
replies: 2 views: 126
thismercifulfate 14 hours ago

Sm7 sounds so good I don't even have to record the performance! In fact it sounds so awesome your ears can't percieve any sound...

Steab
replies: 381 views: 69,961
chessparov2.0 14 hours ago

Anybody see or hear these the new 500 series mic preamp and EQ modules from Spectra Sonics? ...

pscottm
replies: 11 views: 3,949
bluespills 14 hours ago

Hey all, I'm a trombone player. I just got a Shure Beta 57A in the mail, love it, and I'm using a focusrite 2i2 as the...

Burckhardts
replies: 5 views: 140
chessparov2.0 15 hours ago

I tried recording solo clean electric guitar the other night, and don't think I'm too far off what I want to achieve. I only...

deejayen
replies: 3 views: 116
deejayen 16 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,396 views: 294,282
Ox Han 16 hours ago

There are a million opinions on this, so I’m starting a new thread. I have a mixing room that’s treated but also want good...

KSMUSIC
replies: 11 views: 439
ajscent 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search