The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Nice to be here guys. Work and freelance in China. Had my track on 100Audio which is pretty famous in China and famous for its...

Nicoletta
replies: 0 views: 1
Nicoletta 5 minutes ago

Hi all, I’m a huge Peter Gabriel fan and I am pretty familiar with the gear he has typically used in the past. However, I...

sethg
replies: 1 views: 79
SyneRyder 6 minutes ago

Hello Slutz I have bought a NTP 179-400 limiter, and it sounds great!! I just have some questions... Regretfully on mine there...

aparatenslet
replies: 2 views: 326
aparatenslet 11 minutes ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 199 views: 17,497
Bodhifile 25 minutes ago

I am looking for new monitors at any price really (i dont want to get too expensive maybee under 5 or 3k price range) I need...

tigerwoots
replies: 11 views: 561
tigerwoots 38 minutes ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,194 views: 170,526
spektor 50 minutes ago
replies: 1,583 views: 133,569
rob S 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, thanks for taking the time to read this! So, I have really bad OCPD and work very inefficiently in the studio. I...

Cantankerous
replies: 49 views: 1,217
ShadowsOfLife 2 hours ago

I'm currently only using the TRS 1 & 2 outputs on my Omni. I want to be able to send audio into my MPC2000 from my DAW. I...

edaub1
replies: 1 views: 131
musicalnyc 4 hours ago

SLUTZ, At what point does it become a huge difference in audio quality between monitors. Can you REALLY get a GREAT mix done...

IndridCold
replies: 10 views: 527
vernier 5 hours ago

Hello, I have $1,200 to spend on studio monitors. I was looking for something like the Yamaha MSP7, but turns out they are not...

Zarabozo
replies: 38 views: 1,002
elegentdrum 5 hours ago

Any signal chain (compressor, eq, reverb/delay etc) tips for Manley Ref on pop vocals?

erike123
replies: 9 views: 611
nickknack 5 hours ago

GENERAL DISCUSSION: I always figured for stuff like eq, it made sense to use software/plugs, and the only reason to buy...

fromthepuggle
replies: 3 views: 331
fromthepuggle 5 hours ago

I'm an art/electronic/rock kind of guy but am knocked over by Norah Jones' Feels Like Home. A wonderfully minimalist record...

goom
replies: 397 views: 23,324
mungu 6 hours ago

I installed latest update..I'm running pt 10 hd on a Mac ..issues..some factory macros don't work as they say such as the macro...

Sigma
replies: 4 views: 513
Sigma 6 hours ago

Ok, when I track my main vocals I go through a WA76 4:1 attack at 10 o'clock release at 2 o'clock (Yeah, Dr Pepper) and then when...

carlosguardia
replies: 50 views: 5,047
Conan12 6 hours ago

At times I feel confined to its choice of parameters.

goom
replies: 8 views: 525
jazzcabbage 6 hours ago

There are quite a few so-called poor man ‘s Sony C800G 1. The earlier JJ audio Akita (which uses the same 6au6 tube and...

PrivateZoo
replies: 129 views: 6,458
Will The Weirdo 6 hours ago

I read through all threads on this forum all of which seem to be a bit older. I wonder if anyone had both The Phoenix DRS-Q4...

dc_r
replies: 39 views: 3,477
augustusarnone 7 hours ago

Looking to monitor thru my Lynx Hilo AES to my Genelec S360s, using the Gens converters. Wondering if I'll notice a big...

Chase Orion
replies: 1 views: 184
tame1 7 hours ago

I bought a presonus tubepre for under 20 bucks to get home and find it to be "broken" but then, I grabbed a near by...

PracticeMo
replies: 9 views: 590
nosebleedaudio 7 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,364 views: 2,498,316
foxwaves 7 hours ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 30 views: 947
monkeyxx 7 hours ago

Hi! The obvious answer is of course both! But...for anyone who has been a member of both...can you chime in on some of your...

SDB_12
replies: 18 views: 4,576
illsoulprod 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Brent Hahn 8 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,662 views: 292,721
JGM 8 hours ago
FNietzsche 8 hours ago

In 3D!!! As were Sean, Ells and Ed who met me at KMR to hand over the unit in person, I was the first person that ordered!!...

Quetz
replies: 20 views: 877
Quetz 8 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 3,676 views: 102,201
chessparov2.0 9 hours ago
BrainCheck123 9 hours ago

Anybody know anything about the vintage RCA 30 (RC45559N) op amp? Good , bad, vintage sounding, or don't bother with them?

Rob Coates
replies: 0 views: 257
Rob Coates 9 hours ago

I can't decide. Adam A8X Genelec 8050B EVE Audio SC208 KRK V8S4 Which has the most neutral sound?

dj christian
replies: 2 views: 322
cheu78 10 hours ago

I happened to be at the guitar center and this mic was for sale So I bought it for 800 bucks.. I own a Manley ref C which I...

Cokey30
replies: 15 views: 828
chessparov2.0 10 hours ago

Hi guys, I was wondering if the pros use their "mastering" analog eq such as the gml 8200 to mix mono tracks ?...

EmilEchal
replies: 3 views: 522
Wiggy Neve Slut 10 hours ago

Dear friends Until now ULN-8 was the master via wordclock bnc. AND Rosetta was the slave. Now I got dangerous convert ad+. I’...

Arseny
replies: 2 views: 314
Arseny 11 hours ago

Hi Guys, I was thinking of purchasing a set of these for my studio for some floor standing corner lamps. Wondering if anyone...

Szorn
replies: 15 views: 550
swafford 11 hours ago

I am having troubles using my Focusrite OctoPre Dynamics with my Focusrite Clarett 8PreX. Channels 1-4 on the OctoPre are not...

Dmercure
replies: 0 views: 214
Dmercure 12 hours ago

Hey gang, how are you? I wanna bring my Tascam VLA5 monitors to life again. One of them has a tweeter sounding kind of...

JulianFernandez
replies: 2 views: 342
voodoo4u 13 hours ago

Hi, I'm wondering if someone can help me in figuring out some wiring I need to help someone with; I need to go from a balanced...

smyrf
replies: 6 views: 1,415
FatalMoonlight 13 hours ago

Hello guys wanted to know if anyone here used and can guide me through in purchasing between fluid audio Fx8 vs Adam audio t7v

Anil
replies: 5 views: 1,050
gramps 13 hours ago

I’m currently working a cover of song from this video game for my upcoming soundcloud that has this feel to it (Music down...

Mr. Cringe
replies: 0 views: 239
Mr. Cringe 13 hours ago

Anybody saw these?! Instagram That's exciting!

laperlestudio
replies: 120 views: 12,188
Justin Hyatt 13 hours ago

Just as the title says: One of my Avantones has a dented cube. Anyone know how to fix this? (Passive model if that impacts...

Jean Luc Cougar
replies: 13 views: 658
Jean Luc Cougar 13 hours ago

Hey Folks, With Dizengoff Audio out of business and their website down etc, I am wondering if anyone has the equipment manuals...

guitarbud7
replies: 23 views: 4,979
shakermaker3 14 hours ago

Hi you lovely bunch of geeks. Decided to finaly get around to buying myself a couple of decent-ish mics. Now needed for home...

ro bo
replies: 4 views: 390
edva 14 hours ago

I am using Benchmark DAC2, Lavry DA11. And also recording using the Mytek ADC 192 and the Sound devices 702 ADC. Which one is...

chun10210619
replies: 1 views: 469
ChuckyGold 15 hours ago

I got a legacy Aurora 8, summing 6 ch via SPL mixdream xp > 2 ch Drawmer mulitband 1973 > 2 ch Aurora Input > 2 ch...

Mantik
replies: 1 views: 568
audiospecific 15 hours ago

that's what this guy is saying..scroll to the middle somewhere.. lmk what you think .....

RightOnRome
replies: 2 views: 581
audiospecific 15 hours ago

Let's hear it... Is the Townsend Labs Sphere modeling mic brilliant or silly? Is it a Kemper for microphones or a Line 6 from the...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 21 views: 1,166
Eigenwert 16 hours ago

Hi all, Just purchased my first reel-to-reel, a Teac 80-8. I've been trying to learn as much as I can as quickly as I can, but...

Riinehart
replies: 4 views: 404
Phil Cibley 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search