The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I'm not so up to date with music today. I know acoustic drums (and instrumentation in general) has largely been overtaken by...

ty45
replies: 14 views: 394
Zed999 8 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 5,108 views: 503,511
citytape 9 minutes ago

Hello, Like the rest of the planet, i have been doing a lot of conference calls from home lately (mostly through...

Alexandre.adobe
replies: 33 views: 856
Xnr 9 minutes ago

Hi everyone, I'm going crazy right now searching the right product for my use case. What I originally wanted to do was get a...

itsnotme
replies: 11 views: 213
Xnr 19 minutes ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 558 views: 17,353
BEEHIVE 47 minutes ago

Hey, I have been using the console 1 fader and classic for a little over a year now. Big fan of both. However, I have an...

SelfPerception
replies: 1 views: 98
DeadPoet 1 hour ago

Whats going on B2 owners. I have a few questions for you all and was wondering if you could help me outkfhkh I know that the...

deuc647
replies: 11 views: 3,340
Xnr 1 hour ago

Hey I've searched for anything related to noise in both amphions one 18 and merging Hapi and I've got no results I'm hoping...

Elad27
replies: 0 views: 45
Elad27 1 hour ago

If you have to record acoustic guitar playing and vocals simultaneously in a large untreated living room with some occasional...

bluesy
replies: 23 views: 383
binarymilton 2 hours ago

Hi all! Recently, Focusrite decided to drop support for Saffire Pro 24DSP, an audio interface I have been happily using quite a...

singeorge
replies: 2 views: 179
singeorge 2 hours ago

Hello, I'm looking to buy a Stellar CM5, but I can't find any online, even used and their website isn't working with any...

DukeMonk
replies: 23 views: 614
rschlierbeck 2 hours ago

I've owned a Warm Audio WA-47 for about two years and it has worked great. But today, when I turn on the power switch on the...

bzbsteve
replies: 4 views: 117
bzbsteve 4 hours ago

Everyone at home with a job must be upgrading their studios The price of Fender Rhodes and other collectables has...

drockfresh
replies: 16 views: 1,014
halcyo 6 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm hoping anyone can help me diagnose a problem with my Digitech talker. I know nothing about repairing gear but am...

Rkaderobot
replies: 13 views: 293
Rick Dalton 6 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,546 views: 226,134
Sweatervest 6 hours ago
replies: - views: -
psycho_monkey 7 hours ago

Ok, so I've been using my Venice F32 for a few weeks now and I thought it could be useful to create a thread about some tips...

lozion
replies: 190 views: 31,168
jmacdoug 7 hours ago

Hi ! I've got a torn Yamaha NS10 woofer. Ludicrously expensive for a replacement woofer - my current woofer is fine except for...

ged968
replies: 1 views: 116
voodoo4u 7 hours ago

Hey guys. has anybody used the new mackie big knob passive on your rigs? does it color the...

flipbizkit
replies: 60 views: 25,339
soheill 7 hours ago

Is the goal of hi-fi reproduction to reproduce, at home, the sound of the control-room mix? When mixing, we work hard to...

brubart
replies: 44 views: 977
tymish 8 hours ago

Hey everyone! First post so go easy on me! Basically, I'm in the market for a tube combo. I have about £350 (UK) to play with...

rodyarodya
replies: 19 views: 291
tymish 8 hours ago

I have always had a nice clock radio for the head of my bed - the best ever was a Nakamichi Clockradio1 - but where I live now is...

loujudson
replies: 4 views: 165
loujudson 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
sightlessness 9 hours ago

I enjoyed Lady Gaga's singing durind Biden assermentation. What was her microphone? Gold Telefunken, a M80 type? Something...

DanTheMan06
replies: 24 views: 1,082
SonorPhonic 9 hours ago

I have a pair of Sony MDR-7506s going on almost 5 years. The earpads have been deteriorating/flaking off lately so it's time to...

Elsongs
replies: 9 views: 1,224
onzki 9 hours ago

HI All- Im on the verge of ordering one, however i cant seem to find any proper thread with actual users. When i run a search i...

Rea
replies: 10 views: 1,959
mrvisdome 9 hours ago

Hi Guys, Got about £1,500 saved up for a new mic and I have a few options that I can't make my mind up about. Current...

Szorn
replies: 19 views: 237
Szorn 10 hours ago

Anyone have any info or thoughts about what the vocal chain was for Thom Yorke on Ok Computer, Kid A or Amnesiac?

South Brokelyn
replies: 43 views: 24,950
Zoot 10 hours ago

Hi Guys, Please move this somewhere else if this isn't the appropriate thread (I always struggle to select where to post...

BarryLimestone
replies: 0 views: 101
BarryLimestone 11 hours ago

Any Native HD or HDx user with Cubase 10 or higher and/or Fl Studio? I abandoned PT and want to use Cubase but I installed...

skiroy
replies: 0 views: 84
skiroy 11 hours ago

Hello. I tried both settings on snare and liked them both! Curious what y'all do. Thanks! -Jeff

Jeff16years
replies: 2 views: 133
mahler007 11 hours ago

Hey Guys ! I`ve recently picked up a Focusrite Platinum Octopre ( Iwill be refering to it as 8pre from now on since its...

DoctorDoctor
replies: 0 views: 81
DoctorDoctor 12 hours ago

For nuts of old microphones and audio equipment, I have just found this excellent resource. It's the American Radio website,...

Santiago
replies: 11 views: 1,736
Santiago 12 hours ago

Any suggestions for mic choices recording a trombone? It's an electro-acoustic project and the Trombone is played over synths and...

mcgilroy
replies: 12 views: 197
NathanBarley 12 hours ago

I had hoped to eventually get to my old DAT tapes and port worthwhile material to my computer (I have about 30 tapes filled with...

Aperus
replies: 1 views: 142
tymish 12 hours ago

I just can't afford a: 1) House to live on my own 2) A room big enough to do it 3) All the accustics improvements (foams...

Sweepes
replies: 39 views: 5,460
Scoox 13 hours ago

I purchased a used Neumann U-87 from Music City Pro Audio on Reverb. It had a fake/aftermarket capsule that costs $850 to...

CrankyChris
replies: 40 views: 3,125
living sounds 14 hours ago

I bought a one channel cloudlifter a while back. I have no clips to present at the moment, but this thing seems to really suck...

Patrick H
replies: 83 views: 6,769
thenoodle 14 hours ago

It's 2021, and I recently picked up a Tascam DA3000 to record mixes directly off a mixing board instead of using a DAW. For those...

Aperus
replies: 1 views: 104
TEEspresso 14 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 697 views: 112,902
Drumsound 15 hours ago

There's so much talk about -18 dbFS but I can't find if it's peak or RMS. I want to hit all my hardware with -18 dbFS...

Pyxis360
replies: 74 views: 11,464
jaddie 15 hours ago

ok so i recently bought a 24ch Soundcraft ghost from the school I attend. I have worked mostly on a Audient ASP8024 which is a...

Lilgoony21
replies: 2 views: 195
Lilgoony21 16 hours ago
replies: 36 views: 11,452
Cpl. Punishment 16 hours ago

I'm very tempted to buy the JBL 306p (6.5" woofer) monitors. I had the 305p (5") for a week or so. I loved them, but...

Navigator
replies: 5 views: 219
Navigator 17 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm using a Neumann Tlm 102 microphone plugged to an UAD TWIN DUO. The signal recorded from the mic sometime gets...

bababa411
replies: 4 views: 193
bababa411 18 hours ago

I've read that the mpx550 is highly sought out. I've never heard a demo of it but from what I've read the latest mx400 is what...

slutbox
replies: 125 views: 13,895
italo de angelis 19 hours ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 545 views: 39,770
guntherbuffalo 19 hours ago

Hello! I play electric guitar in a kind of rock oriented band, and lately we have used more time in our...

bib_ak
replies: 9 views: 267
monkeyxx 21 hours ago

I'm interested to know how they capture such brilliant audio quality with their subjects talking into the camera, since the...

trenten7
replies: 2 views: 179
DistortingJack 21 hours ago

Hi, I have recenlty stumbled up upon a weird problem with my Audio interface. So I'm using Behringer uphoria um2, and audio...

shade999
replies: 1 views: 112
CJ Mastering 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search