The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Announcement: Black Friday/Cyber Week 2020 Whitecat
27th November 2020 Views: 637
Views: 637
27th November 2020
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,453 views: 387,262
rosewood123 1 hour ago

Trying to find da for my monitoring...with bargain price. Anybody tried these chinese? How are they doing and matching with the...

ak75
replies: 15 views: 881
ak75 1 hour ago

So. I have a dear friend who's an artist, and very good when it comes to singing, but she doesn't have any studio setup at her...

mystified
replies: 52 views: 1,383
NeoVXR 1 hour ago

I have read that the 1176 section of the UA 6176 doesn’t quite live up to a (UA) stand alone 1176. Any comments on that? I have...

Mendocino beano
replies: 1 views: 414
userroscoe 1 hour ago

Hi! I've been looking to get a preamp for my SM7B and been eyeing these preamps: GAP pre 73 Heritage Audio HA-73...

Tobtok
replies: 30 views: 1,018
Slava A 1 hour ago

Hey guys I really hope someone can advise me on an issue I can't seem to resolve. I have purchased sonar works and have...

rednaxela
replies: 1 views: 62
stixstudios 2 hours ago

Anyone who has tried both, which one do you prefer?

bladelaw
replies: 5 views: 812
DJURBAN 2 hours ago

This is my first tube Mic and I have some questions. I've heard for tube mics you have to let them warm up for 30 minutes before...

onshott1
replies: 33 views: 1,409
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

So I've had this 26 year old kid come to me for lessons in recording. The thing is, he wants to learn all about analog recording....

voodoo4u
replies: 180 views: 6,209
katzb 2 hours ago

I have had my eye on the Successor since it was released and have listened to just about every example of it out there. I...

Retouch
replies: 8 views: 473
DJURBAN 2 hours ago

When using the AEA r88 in mid-side, one has to rotate the microphone 45 degrees from the logo center facing position. Which way...

rvol
replies: 3 views: 214
rvol 3 hours ago

Howdy! So currently I am using my shure sm7b into a capi vp26 into a FMR RNLA. This is or vocals. I love this set up and I get...

Jawnwolff
replies: 42 views: 644
jetplane666666 4 hours ago

Just wanted to put a good word, on a beautiful sounding ribbon microphone, by Mark Fouxman.. The Samar AL-95. Got a chance to...

chessparov2.0
replies: 39 views: 2,696
Rec_Eng 4 hours ago

Hello, could you help me configure my API 525 compressor for voices? give me some tips? I know it depends on the source and what...

soundfull
replies: 1 views: 105
Bushman 5 hours ago

Hi guys, I recently purchased an SSL Six (mainly as a monitor station with a few nice routing and preamp/compressor extras) and...

ngregson
replies: 3 views: 473
MilkPossumSound 5 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 579 views: 35,433
raal 5 hours ago

I'm almost there. I've released 2 albums in the past year where I only used the computer as a recorder and to do some final...

rabbit friendly
replies: 3 views: 189
j.colt 5 hours ago

it took a lot of work but hopefully it will be an interactive museum one day but for now , the edifice at least , is safe

Sigma
replies: 15 views: 411
Frankie Mumbles 5 hours ago

A client needs a vocal mic that compliments their Vanguard V13. The V13 has a nice open top end, kind of C12ish. They are looking...

James Lugo
replies: 11 views: 299
andersmv 5 hours ago

Hello dear slutz. Sooner or later I want to upgrade my conversion from the current EMU0404 USB. Budget ain't huge and I have...

WarmJetGuitar
replies: 14 views: 499
kennybro 5 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,708 views: 2,658,184
BudgetMC 5 hours ago

I'm looking to spice up my digital mixes with some analog flare and need to update my I/O so I can start adding hardware inserts...

saiwool
replies: 4 views: 229
Bushman 7 hours ago

Hi i have a Korg Triton midi controller which is great but takes a lot of space. Im looking for something smaller or more...

ktwalker76
replies: 0 views: 77
ktwalker76 7 hours ago

Tell me about your Neve 542 Tape Emu. How, when, where you use it, setting etc. I've been playing with it, sounds really fun,...

Jeff16years
replies: 0 views: 99
Jeff16years 7 hours ago

Hi All. Been a long time since I've posted. I've spent the pandemic getting back into recording, specifically microphones. During...

j2dafo
replies: 2 views: 194
tkaitkai 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
joeq 8 hours ago

Hey folks Can I transfer loops from my Voicelive touch 2 via USB to a computer and then store them? abduction

saintnicolaus
replies: 1 views: 303
oftherosary 8 hours ago

Could anyone tell me the best place for making my own cables and particularly cable connection boards like usb c cables that I...

StanMan
replies: 0 views: 114
StanMan 9 hours ago

Messing with a new (to me) outboard Pre and when I turn on phantom Power I get a weird noise like a space ship decelerating and...

weave
replies: 8 views: 149
weave 9 hours ago

Hey guys! I have a deck 1882 console that I bought, it’s an 8 buss 16 preamp console. I’d really like to integrate this into...

ifudontlikebees
replies: 2 views: 131
ifudontlikebees 9 hours ago

Hi all, I just climbed down a rabbit hole while shopping for headphones (specifically, AKG K701/702/712). Long story short --...

swartzfeger
replies: 27 views: 6,818
clwilla 10 hours ago

I am sure the explanation is fairly simple. Ive read so much about EQ's shifting phase and so please explain. Many thanks!

Terry McInturff
replies: 101 views: 17,278
Nickpu 10 hours ago

I’ve bought more and more stuff for my home studio and I think it is at a point where it is causing additional stress just to...

once a roadie
replies: 31 views: 770
liv4ree 11 hours ago

I've had this sennheiser 'Black Fire' 509 for 8 years but it always has a very boxy sound. It sounds like the lows and highs are...

Plasma Face
replies: 2 views: 179
chris661 11 hours ago

Hi, Gearslutzers Presently, I have a RME Fireface UCX/ADA-8200 combo to receive all what is audio related, the latter being...

cubic13
replies: 4 views: 143
Bushman 11 hours ago

Anybody have any insight into Dave Cobb's recording techniques? I'm a big fan of the records he's helped make, the big ones...

cjwymo09
replies: 19 views: 7,155
matzq 12 hours ago

Hello, firstly I have scoured the internet for this issue but haven't seemed to have found anything, so please point me to a...

jaacobrs
replies: 6 views: 271
Brent Hahn 12 hours ago

Hi, I'm using a Rode NT1-a microphone paired with ID44. My trouble is that even when going 100% on gain knob I don't get that...

Jszt1
replies: 0 views: 444
Jszt1 12 hours ago

Hi, after searching for answers on the internet i could not find anything clear ... so i decided to ask real professionals this....

joungle
replies: 8 views: 344
The_Champ 12 hours ago

soundrick
replies: 6 views: 354
Quetz 13 hours ago

Theres been a few posts about these but no real opinions on what they are like...any owners out there...interested to hear your...

ta77se
replies: 52 views: 13,852
thirdroompro 13 hours ago

Hey Slutz So we decided to check out the A.R.T. T4 tube mic . was great on some sources. check it out...

MikeDefaria
replies: 1 views: 1,291
Rob Coates 13 hours ago

I'm adding two subs. Monitors are 1032s. The subs have an LFE input and an XLR input. The only other experience I have with subs...

logjamparty
replies: 0 views: 97
logjamparty 13 hours ago

Hey there guys I'm just now facing a phase problem with my bass track. I recorded a DI track with my bass, which I then...

SiF Power
replies: 22 views: 467
andersmv 14 hours ago

Hi all, I have a small home studio where I record my own stuff. Gorillaz/Blur/Radiohead type feel. I don't have a live drum kit,...

jgstarcaster
replies: 0 views: 98
jgstarcaster 14 hours ago

All, thank you for this awesome forum, I've gotten so much helpful info that I decided to join and soon, contribute. I am...

balancingbrody
replies: 3 views: 267
monkeyxx 15 hours ago

I hope all of you had a Merry Christmas!! I need some help on an amp for the Auratone 5C's. I get that the 5C's are a good...

jerrydpi
replies: 11 views: 2,099
mikoo69 16 hours ago

Hi I recently tried an new pair of 67's and I really liked the mics. I had never tried 67's before and for me it was a great...

bokaasen
replies: 15 views: 486
Oldone 16 hours ago

Hello! I'm right now writing up an upgrade plan for my home studio to make it more high end and allow me to mix more...

Max822
replies: 10 views: 367
Max822 17 hours ago

Hi All - It's a sad old story that begins with "a friend of mine............." :-) .............has a band -...

zydeceltico
replies: 59 views: 2,023
Pindos 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search