The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I have a rack unit with a bunch of gear mounted including a Behringer Eurorack Pro RX1202FX. All my other gear has switches on...

DwarfCactus
replies: 0 views: 1
DwarfCactus 1 minute ago

Ya know, I looked around on the internet for opinions on what people thought. It's pretty much dependant upon the type of music,...

wayne mox
replies: 552 views: 55,162
sax512 2 minutes ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,117 views: 620,833
12ax7 7 minutes ago

What would you guys do to help bad singers sound as best they could without using autotune?

ty45
replies: 47 views: 1,043
joeq 10 minutes ago

I want to send 6 mono mixes from a Motu 8A (Balanced TRS or unbalanced TS mono outputs) to the 6 “external inputs” on a...

DSwaltz
replies: 1 views: 12
DSwaltz 19 minutes ago

Hello boys and girls! I have the chance to get a Gates Gatesway 80 mono console (transistor) for 250$ CAD. I was wondering if...

niva
replies: 0 views: 10
niva 24 minutes ago

Recently a lot of hardware devices allow mid/side processing for eq, compression, etc. Most decode to mid-side, allow you to...

fromthepuggle
replies: 2 views: 187
fromthepuggle 25 minutes ago

I’m having no luck getting the demo of drumatom to work. I’m trying to reduce cymbals in several mics, so I can compress the...

Terryrocks
replies: 0 views: 32
Terryrocks 58 minutes ago

Hi, I bought a new Bricasti System 1 few days ago. But I can’t use it until now, it’s still show “Bricasti Design Model...

jason1581
replies: 6 views: 109
jason1581 1 hour ago

I miss the sound of an old KM84 i was using before at a studio, they are not easy to find and kind of expensive if I want a pair...

laperlestudio
replies: 168 views: 14,783
Aural Endeavors 1 hour ago

Gents, I just acquired an Eventide Eclipse, used and in good shape, from the original owner. The rotary knob has a little...

markiv2290
replies: 22 views: 645
stixstudios 1 hour ago

I got a question about the id14's power supply. do they all look like this (power supply on the 3rd or 4th...

andwutt
replies: 0 views: 58
andwutt 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,425 views: 266,260
xojjt222 2 hours ago

Hey guys, I've been through a lot of forums but I just cant decide between these 4. If anyone has a link to their latency...

Ishaan Kunwar
replies: 18 views: 599
Ishaan Kunwar 2 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,034 views: 92,067
Darius1 2 hours ago

Hi, just acquired a Profire 2626 and seems great for my needs, though I haven't been able to get signal into my TC Helicon...

Denta
replies: 1 views: 218
Denta 2 hours ago

The c544 module I bought direct from HRK doesn’t fit into my 500 rack without basically forcing it into position. The modlue...

buenavista
replies: 0 views: 50
buenavista 2 hours ago

I recently won these on ebay. Ebay link I've never heard of ns044's before. Apparently they are essentially ns10's with...

triple_dre
replies: 2 views: 6,488
MajorKeyz1 2 hours ago

Hey Guys, I just bought a high end preamp...I would rather not say the name so I don't rub anybody the wrong way. I am picking...

turk sanchez
replies: 22 views: 3,574
Lumin One 3 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,207 views: 897,075
bilal.robin 4 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 2 views: 206
Ol' Betsey 4 hours ago

Hi GS I'm looking to upgrade my monitors (from Dynaudio Lyd 8) have been looking at Genelec 8330+sub but have a change...

zoro
replies: 0 views: 67
zoro 4 hours ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 504 views: 92,664
Mr Funk 5 hours ago

Saw this on Acme Audio's Facebook Page!! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Acme-Audio-Manufacturing-Co/175279792484087

sam guaiana
replies: 7 views: 2,663
alleyeseeing 5 hours ago

I'm trying to decide if I should buy some of the (from oktava so called) medium and large diaphragm capsules for the mk-012...

S. T.
replies: 2 views: 3,640
sdmc303 5 hours ago

I have a number of recordings which I made on an old Akai DR1200 ADAM recorder, hired in for sessions back in the 90's. I would...

hotfingers
replies: 2 views: 601
Clavierist 5 hours ago

This is a positive thread without any discussion. Please don’t let us know how long you’ve been waiting for your product. And...

Derek Reese
replies: 42 views: 1,406
swafford 6 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,274 views: 2,473,627
foxwaves 7 hours ago

I recently got one and tried on snare drum, I thought it was very good ! I still have to test it on guitar amps but the snare...

Mario-C.
replies: 15 views: 2,583
SonicBern 7 hours ago

Hardware comps that have "anti-pump"/"transient" parameters? Like variable knee, hysteresis...

soundmodel
replies: 11 views: 409
soundmodel 7 hours ago

I recently purchased a Upton 251 and I'm curious about opinions on a second mic to get for when it's not right for vocalists....

explodingPSYCH
replies: 2 views: 198
crille_mannen 8 hours ago

i don't know if anyone is going to look in the thread i asked in ("fan disable or not"), so i thought i'd make a thread...

dysamoria
replies: 16 views: 870
flextone 9 hours ago

I did a comparison out of interest to see what differences I could hear between a plugin compressor and a hardware compressor....

PinHead12
replies: 69 views: 7,183
PinHead12 11 hours ago

So a composer/engineer (whose recordings I really like) uses a Soundcraft MH4 and I was wondering if anyone here has used the...

jemu999
replies: 40 views: 13,380
nokicha 11 hours ago

Hi all, Thinking of purchasing a pair of Dynaudio LYD 48’s for my studio. It’s small though, 3.1m x 2.7m and 2.5m high....

Rickyhunt1
replies: 0 views: 118
Rickyhunt1 11 hours ago

Hello! I am recording an album of solo voice music onto a Nagra 4.2 in mono. I will eventually convert these recordings to...

kserenbetz
replies: 2 views: 283
kserenbetz 13 hours ago

Hi to all you slutz. Can anyone out there please tell me what mic Bob Dylan is using, vocals, during the 1975 Rolling Thunder...

Double Shuffle
replies: 6 views: 2,873
BoTheMu 14 hours ago

My current go-to mics at my studio for recording kick drum tend to be either the Sennhieser e602 or an Audio Technica ATM25....

dialectic
replies: 1 views: 179
jasper0 16 hours ago

I don't know about anyone else, but this just seems too good to be true. The ability to be able to mix and match your modules...

GospelMusicians
replies: 83 views: 9,666
Companda 16 hours ago

Given they're still in good working condition, do they still hold up this day and age? Have they ever? I've heard a rumour that...

Okay_there_bud
replies: 8 views: 356
LIsound 17 hours ago

Everytime I look for Chandler Germanium (pre, eq, or comp) demos online, I get a zillion copies of the same 2-3, and they do a...

fromthepuggle
replies: 3 views: 231
fromthepuggle 17 hours ago

Just wanted to recommend that literally every engineer / producer / musician look into some sort of room correction software. I...

YRLK
replies: 59 views: 12,120
M.Retra 17 hours ago

I have a Retro 176 and am enjoying it on Bass and vocals. How will the Chandler TG1 compare on bass and vocals? I’m...

greenfields
replies: 0 views: 173
greenfields 18 hours ago

Just saw this on T Rex facebook...

nick8801
replies: 33 views: 6,822
Chad Sterling 19 hours ago

hi guys and gals, anyone know of any 500 series stereo VU meters, or can point me in the direction of a DIY build...

citrusonic
replies: 0 views: 169
citrusonic 19 hours ago

The mxl arrived with a 5 star 5751 WA tube inside, it's the old one, isn't it? The rest seems to be original. Sorry for my slow...

LevinGuitar
replies: 7 views: 370
LevinGuitar 19 hours ago
replies: - views: -
szyam 19 hours ago

hello all, a friend recently gave us a Decca EQ. its passive and has a 'high' and 'low' cut/boost. does anyone know...

Studio Humbug
replies: 2 views: 596
Poinzy 19 hours ago

I am trying to experiment with streo delay and I have read how a common technique is to set the Left side to different parameters...

skiroy
replies: 12 views: 9,565
Brent Hahn 20 hours ago

Hi all, Obviously I am not the only one who is using old Soundcraft desks, and since Soundcraft does not stock parts from the...

livingloud
replies: 60 views: 4,056
boneshowell 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search