The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 217 views: 30,597
Drumsound 14 hours ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 2,582 views: 58,704
kennybro 6 minutes ago

$735 for a well made u47 inspired mic sounds really good, am interested in their 251 too! Any users here?? Advanced Audio...

SEED78
replies: 174 views: 27,101
TheShadowV 14 minutes ago

Any brand recommendation and a store to get the tubes for my Tube Tech MEC 1A ? te tubes are: 3x.... ECC 81 1x.... ECC...

AMIEL
replies: 1 views: 835
uijui 23 minutes ago

Hi all - I've been closely following the threads and discussions on this mic. I was very impressed by the shootouts posted by the...

hasntbeen
replies: 270 views: 40,511
gravyface 24 minutes ago

Hey team. I've been looking to get some microphones to record drums over the past month. I'm new to recording but I'm looking...

ManukaLuka
replies: 0 views: 1
ManukaLuka 46 minutes ago

I am continuing this question from #78 ...

Petimar
replies: 6 views: 384
Matti 48 minutes ago

Hi Not sure if this is the right place to post but here I go. My question is about Canadian radio play. In Canada most radio...

rambelam
replies: 3 views: 384
rambelam 1 hour ago

Hey there slutz, long time lurker, brand new member! I do a lot of live sound in small to mid sized venues, and have a modest...

dyingpines
replies: 28 views: 1,043
gravyface 1 hour ago

Hey, I just got myself this Beyer mic in a flee market but can't figure out what's the model exactly. It seems old, I would...

Michav
replies: 1 views: 798
Michav 2 hours ago

Hey all, I'm currently using a Zoom H5 as my main multitrack audio interface. I've noticed that when I listen back to my...

jonvalt
replies: 10 views: 1,486
porieux 2 hours ago

Hi, I know there are many threads about this and I have also read many but also forgotten alot of things over the years. I...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 5 views: 731
RobinJacobsson 2 hours ago

Hello GS, I own an Oberheim (Viscount) MC2000 and I have lost the instruction manual (actually I'm not sure I ever had one)....

Charlie_vZ
replies: 9 views: 2,284
phildecarry71 2 hours ago

Hola Slutz, I'd like to have a group of folks who use these workhorse decks. So we can share tips etc. So drop a line!

superburtm
replies: 228 views: 25,299
Robbie Ost 2 hours ago

Hi, my fellow Gearslutz, as we all probably know, Behrinher is teasing for some time its new, "most amazing" etc....

Leveuho
replies: 104 views: 19,000
nor17 3 hours ago

I just realized I sing better without headphones. So that leaves me overdubbing in my tiny mix room with the monitors. Any...

Skoolboy Jim
replies: 25 views: 807
Vesta 3 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,265 views: 153,437
BEEHIVE 3 hours ago

I've been googling and reading some threads here and can't seem to find any 500 Series EQs that are recommended for under $500....

Derek15555
replies: 6 views: 402
tkaitkai 3 hours ago

There are many ways to record an acoustic guitar but what are your favorite techniques that you like to use for capturing either...

stresstour
replies: 529 views: 35,473
James Lehmann 4 hours ago

Ok, so I've been using my Venice F32 for a few weeks now and I thought it could be useful to create a thread about some tips...

lozion
replies: 156 views: 23,305
mrbump 5 hours ago

I was given this Korg M1, which is always fun to have around. The battery was dead, and there are only 99 sounds left, and their...

djanogil
replies: 10 views: 49,330
Clfriend 5 hours ago

Hi there, I have had a hard time finding any info about how these two incredible records were engineered etc, I am very...

SamplingPerson
replies: 2 views: 216
Paul_G 6 hours ago

I have the focusrite ISA 2 preamp going into a Clarett 4 and on the front panel of the ISA there is metering in dbfs. The problem...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 275 views: 6,632
attaboy_jhb 6 hours ago

So I've been reading lots about the NS10s, and how they aren't worth it unless you have a decent amp, etc etc. The problem is,...

OrchGal
replies: 28 views: 1,156
RJHollins 6 hours ago

If you're into high end recording and customized workflow this video is for you: https://youtu.be/pBQ9r6QF7RE

syra
replies: 11 views: 842
bforest4 6 hours ago

I am discovering a serious problem with RECORDING THE BEATLES by Ryan & Kehew. This is a very large book and I am having a...

midnightsun
replies: 98 views: 9,557
a.m. son 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
patriot 7 hours ago

Im finding scooping the mids on this lead vocal at 1k with medium broad Q at as much as 6-7db on Waves SSL channelstrip sounds...

lucasmusic
replies: 19 views: 567
andychamp 7 hours ago

I was cleaning my Shure Beta 58 microphone when the internal foam pad that covers the cartridge fell out, all disintegrated....

CRK
replies: 0 views: 160
CRK 7 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,122 views: 359,476
nudwig 8 hours ago

Studer J37

I've been offered a Studer J37 in unknown condition for a small price. I have no expirience with tape at all, but I'd like to...

matucha
replies: 52 views: 17,275
Bushman 9 hours ago

I know this is a long shot but I just picked up a Zoom 9010 effects processor For get this 20 euro !!! Only problem is a dead...

lovekrafty
replies: 13 views: 1,230
DJKrishna 9 hours ago

I've been contemplating my move from my Apogee Ensemble firewire since support was discontinued. Even though it still seems to be...

keypnchr
replies: 2 views: 339
keypnchr 10 hours ago

After a move to get back in the box I have decided on Cubase / Console 1 based system. What annoys me beyond imagination is the...

JoaT
replies: 49 views: 2,334
Quetz 11 hours ago

There's a plethora of threads about "which monitors" and I've read a ton of them. I think I reached the end of...

Myriad_Rocker
replies: 59 views: 7,441
Classic Keyster 12 hours ago

I had a great monitor setup 20 years ago with JBL’s first edition of the LSR speakers and sub. I couldn’t bring them with me...

Space1999
replies: 0 views: 220
Space1999 13 hours ago

I just picked up one of these, a 2340R........... I'm wondering if it's easy to drop the switchable headstack from a 3340...

drezz
replies: 1 views: 392
drezz 13 hours ago

So, I have the following that I have had for a long time (ie since they were shipping units): TC Electronic fireworx v2 TC...

Khazul
replies: 6 views: 1,193
L0oniX 14 hours ago

I own a TC Electronics M-One with a screen that has failed. It lights up but all Alpha Numeric data areas are blank. Other...

mamero
replies: 19 views: 4,167
L0oniX 14 hours ago

Did anyone get one - what's the verdict? Yes Ive looked at the other threads, they are old/irrelevant

Gusss
replies: 1 views: 574
Gusss 15 hours ago

After my research on reverb units, plugins and gears I found out that all reverbs are digital emulations. Meaning something that...

Thavma
replies: 88 views: 3,007
ardis 16 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,758 views: 261,016
haysonics 16 hours ago

Hey guys! first gearslutzz post here. rockout we are a 2 ppl studio, both of us is using their own interfaces. i dont like to...

phil_lasalla
replies: 5 views: 330
phil_lasalla 16 hours ago

Dear european gearslutz members, which is your store of choice for Mogami cable? Any online shops? Thank you! howdy

rodhmos
replies: 18 views: 12,169
Empty_Bones 16 hours ago

Last week I bought a DBX 160x off ebay for $90! The dude said in the auction that the bypass button was missing, but the unit was...

Blu Exile
replies: 11 views: 1,849
Brian M. Boykin 17 hours ago

Is there some dramatic sound difference between round and square getter old tubes? The round getters seemed to cost more than...

zohomoho
replies: 10 views: 526
zohomoho 18 hours ago

Got to thinking today (pun intended) and realized that a lot of my best work is when I do LESS while mixing. Mostly in the way...

SDB_12
replies: 29 views: 2,951
otisvillain 19 hours ago

I am so excited to have my first bit of nice outboard gear in a new Bae 1073MPF. But I'm a bit disappointed with how loud the...

dinidar524
replies: 2 views: 814
Ramon Malone 20 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 432 views: 36,236
Ells 20 hours ago

Are there more then one? I'm talking for complete album. On search I found one called "Grammy award for best engineered...

contax
replies: 0 views: 392
contax 20 hours ago

I've been mixing with these 1031A's for ages now and I'm still wrestling with them. I like mixing through them, but they seem...

Peter Craft
replies: 6 views: 919
aremos 20 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search