The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi all. I have a question. If I have a choice either to buy an interface and use the preamps on that OR buy some preamps to use...

konkon
replies: 200 views: 4,648
Noctambulant 1 minute ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 700 views: 44,589
ardis 2 minutes ago

Or is it just a bunch of big name and people trying to justify there expensive purchases. A kind of gear "placebo"...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 338 views: 8,811
ardis 13 minutes ago

Here I compare the Sound Devices Mixpre-6 with Tascam HS-P82. It's not a strictly scientific test, but I think one can get the...

rojaros
replies: 12 views: 1,403
junior 23 minutes ago

Hey anyone have experience with the Peluso 414, and the new AKG 414 XLS version? Thinking of getting one or the other and...

noisebleed
replies: 19 views: 920
RKeefe1032 24 minutes ago

Hey guys, I have a question. Just a curiosity. For those of you that run tape, and happen to use a machine room to keep noise...

KingsX
replies: 9 views: 437
EvilRoy 25 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,778 views: 303,695
mamm7215 32 minutes ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 32 views: 1,003
b0se 43 minutes ago

How does the CV4 compare to the CV12? Ive never seen a CV4 and have little experience with a CV12. I am trying to find an...

cap217
replies: 0 views: 1
cap217 43 minutes ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 562 views: 103,393
David W. Jones 51 minutes ago

Hi guys, I am looking for some opinions and input from people that have experienced these. I am deciding whether to get the...

konkon
replies: 2 views: 37
konkon 54 minutes ago

I'm going crazy debating this. I have a Dangerous Music 2-BUS+ paired with a new Apollo X16. The sound is pretty good but I feel...

R3KMUSIC
replies: 20 views: 809
Avantmidi 1 hour ago

Any fellow slutz out there that have (or have used) the UAD Apollo x16? If so, what do you think of it? I purchased an X16...

R3KMUSIC
replies: 1 views: 52
mungu 1 hour ago

I got a free Neutrik patchbay. The furthest two bottom inputs on the right side have grey rings. The unit has NO markings, no sku...

edaub1
replies: 1 views: 111
carbon 1 hour ago

Hey folks, Any thoughts on the use of spring reverb units in mixing? Keen to impart a beautiful, vintage reverb sound to some...

GOVARDO
replies: 10 views: 203
Jesse Mangum 1 hour ago

Just checking to see if any one has compared the Radial along with the Hardy Twin Servo's - Thanks

gravymanstan
replies: 25 views: 1,394
Brent Hahn 1 hour ago

Brief comparison between two secondhand low priced mics. The A.I.R. FatBoy seems to be the same as Apex 480, CAD GLX 3000,...

LevinGuitar
replies: 0 views: 40
LevinGuitar 1 hour ago

Hey, everyone! Does anybody know how to set this up? I know it goes out usb, and I’ve actually used it with pro tools, logic,...

Thenewexhibit
replies: 2 views: 118
Thenewexhibit 2 hours ago

I want to send a vocal track from my DAW to my Eventide Space pedal as a outboard effect. The only option with the Avid Omni HD...

edaub1
replies: 2 views: 314
edaub1 2 hours ago

This is for live concerts only... not recording... A friend recently bought a Nord piano primarily for backing a choral group....

Piedpiper
replies: 120 views: 27,911
DistortingJack 2 hours ago

I heard the song... "I Love You Because" by Jim Reeves on a long drive home yesterday from my inlaws. Everything about...

featherstone
replies: 167 views: 19,021
chessparov2.0 2 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 284 views: 21,934
Bodhifile 2 hours ago

I'm fixing up my JH16 2 inch 16 track and was curious if anyone here uses one or has used one in the past? I never used a 2...

axisdreamer
replies: 49 views: 6,550
Jarjar 2 hours ago

done some searching, cant quite find what i'm looking for. what i want to be able to do is switch between three or four fuzz/dist...

bloodystump
replies: 1 views: 117
wrgkmc 2 hours ago

Many seem to recommend deadening all the surfaces of a room except the floor, when trying to make a room dead for recording...

monsieurpooh
replies: 23 views: 827
Jim Williams 3 hours ago

Looking for one for clean signals for jazz. Acoustics, overheads, saxophones, vocals, etc. I just want big fat clean...

fairchildren
replies: 14 views: 916
basswriter 3 hours ago

Hello, I have an opportunity to buy a studio technologies mic-preeminence at an interesting price. As I've never heard about it,...

gyom
replies: 13 views: 7,828
Jim Williams 3 hours ago

1. Blue encore 300 2. Neumann KMS 105 3. Audio Technica AE5400 How will you compare these mics in terms of sonic quality,...

heroalbert
replies: 8 views: 8,678
mihai_dmg89 4 hours ago

There have been other threads on the Fairchild but this thread will hopefully be the gathering place for files, comparisons,...

Wizards Machine
replies: 132 views: 7,018
T_R_S 4 hours ago

hey! fellow Slutz!!! so I finally have a nice amount of budget to make my home studio and im trying not to F up this...

rayhill
replies: 6 views: 985
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 4 hours ago

I work in the industry, and can purchase either of these for roughly the same price. I've read everything I could find on each. I...

LSP
replies: 8 views: 580
Krinke 4 hours ago

Anyone have both the M3000 and the Reverb 4000 and decided to keep BOTH units? There is algo overlap with VSS3 but with dual...

DevonB
replies: 1 views: 325
kellyd 5 hours ago

Hello all What I'll present here is a short and simple abstract of the content of Floyd Toole’s book “Sound...

Fhorn88
replies: 79 views: 1,371
Fhorn88 5 hours ago

Well hello there. I have an emx1 which I love. Would like an easier time sequencing with it. I may get myself a squark...

tim in england
replies: 0 views: 123
tim in england 5 hours ago

Hey guys Looking to reduce space in my rack but increase my preamp total The decision is do I sell my current RNP and...

lossleader
replies: 3 views: 811
lossleader 7 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 599 views: 201,187
Fhorn88 8 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,619 views: 225,532
Hierofonix 8 hours ago
replies: - views: -
booger1000 9 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,387 views: 2,511,038
Unclenny 9 hours ago

Hey folks here we have 2 microphones with 2 very different prices and ages. The C24 is about $15k (okay it is stereo) The...

Paul_G
replies: 127 views: 7,070
Karloff70 9 hours ago

Hi, I can't say I'm a newbie having over 50 releases but I just want your advise since I don't know anything about it. So...

giobenoni
replies: 1 views: 320
DrMickey 13 hours ago

As the title suggests, Behringer / Klark Teknik would sell bucket loads of ‘G Series’ clones if it made them to the same...

hardwarepimp
replies: 2 views: 370
hardwarepimp 14 hours ago

My dear wife (love her to death, but sometimes I'd like to choke her likewise:facepalm:) dragged my ass to a garage sale where...

Old Goat
replies: 4 views: 369
JPogo 15 hours ago
ForeignFaraz 15 hours ago

I saw many of you have picked up monitors due to a "great deal". I have to say it is very reasonable. Since most (if...

SeanLX
replies: 1 views: 580
SeanLX 15 hours ago

I need an inexpensive compressor mainly for tracking vocals into pro tools. I want to be able to just add a small amount of...

jacob eli
replies: 2 views: 9,949
KingpenCowboy 16 hours ago

So I am interested in the vintage maker little one 8. I like the idea of having an passive analog summing and using my different...

dustinkay
replies: 16 views: 843
psycho_monkey 16 hours ago

Hey guys, So I searched for an answer on this, but couldn't find anything concrete. I think I understand that some people...

victoroni
replies: 1 views: 350
psycho_monkey 16 hours ago
RyanM 16 hours ago

Hi All. Thanks to you lot my brain as turned to mush. But, again thanks to you lot I have learned so much. I’m after a...

Ijahqulah
replies: 13 views: 818
DevonB 16 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search