The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

My digital mixer is calibrated so that +24dBu = 0 DBFS. That calibration is a hangover from analogue where consoles could handle...

haysonics
replies: 1 views: 66
Prodba 3 minutes ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 634 views: 53,214
Skamm Goodiez 13 minutes ago

hello guys i just bought a used sm7b. i don't know how to verify if its fake or not. i took some pictures from packaging and...

awx0ne
replies: 23 views: 591
dublave 19 minutes ago

Hi! We wanna buy new monitors to our studio. We mainly produce house and deep house (see YouTube and YouTube for recent...

noodlanding
replies: 2 views: 79
ponzi 26 minutes ago

Warm Audios specs don't state the sensitivity (mv/PA) nor can I find it anywhere in a search. Any other mic I've got has this...

MarkF48
replies: 7 views: 853
JAT 27 minutes ago

I'm talking about plugins that combine several different plugins like compressor, eq, distortion, gate, reverb, delay and what...

Nuieve
replies: 17 views: 473
audioloud 41 minutes ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,184 views: 166,818
Speeddemon 47 minutes ago

I had all these out the other day, so I lined up the capsules as close as possible, plugged them all straight into a Steinberg...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 99 views: 1,854
Shannon Adkins 53 minutes ago

This place is filled with passionate people discussing expensive equipment, techniques and impressive studio builds... yet when...

LittleDev
replies: 267 views: 20,650
RyanC 56 minutes ago

I am looking for the best tape loop for my space echo. I have tried one type of premade loops from ebay seller "rankus"...

darkwavo
replies: 97 views: 42,423
FlyingMusician 56 minutes ago

One of the joys of having your own place is leaving mics up. The chore for me is setting up and tearing for sessions. A vibe...

henryrobinett
replies: 50 views: 1,490
henryrobinett 1 hour ago

Hi, Next week i'll be recording an accordion player in a studio environment. I've never done this up until now so i'm wondering...

Studio Studio
replies: 20 views: 476
Eiko 1 hour ago

My Digi 003 rack is starting to play up and I really think its time to move on. Looking at Apogee Element or Apollo Twin 2. My...

No Surprises
replies: 4 views: 349
No Surprises 1 hour ago

How important are HP/LP filters to your mixing? I recently did a HP on loud guitars recorded through a 4x12 and by removing all...

Unknown soldier
replies: 4 views: 207
CJ Mastering 1 hour ago

No doubt like many who follow Gearslutz threads I've spent considerable time looking for information that will lead me to the...

cyberman
replies: 14 views: 860
db9091 1 hour ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,005 views: 177,961
Snail 2 hours ago

Hi, I am looking to extend my Apollo Twin Duo MKII with 8 channels. Been looking around for a while and I think Audient ASP800 or...

redinoslo
replies: 8 views: 241
citrusonic 2 hours ago

All, Ever heard the old term "The more I learn the more I realize how much I don't know?" That is how I feel about...

drybones
replies: 4 views: 298
drybones 3 hours ago

K... so... I'm poor but I need to seriously up my vocal game! My studio sounds really great but getting good vocals is very hard...

Geo316
replies: 21 views: 1,054
MRDJM 4 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,266 views: 246,185
angel72bg 5 hours ago

Hi I just received my two new ez1073eq that Colin from AML just release this year. Anyone interested? Look pretty good but not an...

blacky123
replies: 50 views: 2,439
ARIEL 6 hours ago

I want to add a mono analogue synth to my setup. I have a Jupiter 6... Juno 106 ... MKS80 with MPG80 and EMU...

No Surprises
replies: 14 views: 420
No Surprises 6 hours ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 438 views: 83,608
Ragan 8 hours ago

Hello..Anyone that has the Sonarworks 4 Studio version find the work around when trying to download the software for Win 7..?..It...

Snatchman
replies: 0 views: 102
Snatchman 9 hours ago

Just received a phone call about transferring extremely important 40 channel Reel to Reel tapes... In my 44 years of doing...

Cajun Bob
replies: 236 views: 7,201
unfiltered420 10 hours ago

What are people's opinions on this: will bouncing tracks recorded on a DAW to tape and back to DAW sound the same as if the same...

Rob Coates
replies: 19 views: 581
bgood 11 hours ago

Did anyone else see the email that went out today? They're trying to do one more run of A12s before they close at the end of the...

NeveSSL1
replies: 40 views: 2,264
Whoopysnorp 11 hours ago

Has anyone purchased a eBay mr2000s from Japan?

etneccas
replies: 5 views: 165
Drumhead57 11 hours ago

So I just got some Sennheiser HD650s and they're wonderful! However, my main purpose in buying them was to have a pair of...

UnicornMaster
replies: 4 views: 210
adampaulson1217 13 hours ago

Which one do you prefer in the 8-12 channel small format area? Why? Which one is better for live gigging?

aligak
replies: 1 views: 193
Dgr 13 hours ago

Ya know, I looked around on the internet for opinions on what people thought. It's pretty much dependant upon the type of music,...

wayne mox
replies: 220 views: 42,842
chrischoir 13 hours ago

Hoping for any feedback from those with actual experience with these mics. They have undergone changes from an earlier...

billwarner
replies: 0 views: 138
billwarner 13 hours ago

After years of mixing on headphones I finally got my room treated and am getting ready to buy studio monitors. I have pretty much...

Jackash
replies: 5 views: 767
Nyquist 14 hours ago

i keep hearing over and over that condensers pick up more room noise regardless of pattern than dynamics do ... WHY ! ! ! ? ?...

neurosport
replies: 60 views: 7,172
Stewix 14 hours ago

OK, so I've decided to start my foray into electronics with modding an Apex 460. This will be my first microphone DIY mod and my...

rosewood123
replies: 41 views: 2,230
Paul Babiak 14 hours ago

Hey gang, if you have a Yamaha SPX90 I’m sure you've found it to be a bit noisy. Has anyone come across a grounding mod or some...

shortyboyboy
replies: 2 views: 496
shortyboyboy 14 hours ago

I'm looking for something to beef up bass tracks og kicks. Can the Moog MF-101 achieve this? Can the MF-101 produce a...

Joemamma
replies: 14 views: 1,163
unfiltered420 14 hours ago

I have become obsessed with this album as of late. It came out when I was in high school. I have done several searches and can't...

DFauvre
replies: 28 views: 2,921
Eiko 15 hours ago

First a little background: We need a decent console to pair with a MCI JH24 and Ampex ATR102 or Ampex 354 for mixdown. The vibe...

jdurango
replies: 2 views: 170
jdurango 16 hours ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 256 views: 44,398
breakline 16 hours ago

Im tracking vocals for a podcast and voiceover. Everything sounds great. Wa87>compressor>eq>Audient...

TuggerTugger
replies: 8 views: 391
cheu78 17 hours ago

Listen to this song from Westlife called "Hello My Love" ! Click here to listen on YouTube It is amazing! The vocal...

SorryImDumb
replies: 9 views: 558
kvandy 17 hours ago

Hi, Can anyone point me in the direction of a good, all rounder, condenser for live use under £100 please? I would like...

jamespgoodman
replies: 1 views: 619
ShelGef 18 hours ago

Does really EVERYTHING go to your power conditioner? I have some 2 furman models for my two racks. So, do you connect to your...

Arseny
replies: 39 views: 3,117
Arseny 18 hours ago

So, I picked this thing up dirt cheap today thinking it was a dynamic mic. Turns out it's an electret condensor with an internal...

adathead 53
replies: 8 views: 9,586
russbirch 18 hours ago

Hello Gearslutzers, Learn how Michael Brauer expresses himself through his mixing, going out of your comfort level to keep...

Sockerjam
replies: 0 views: 161
Sockerjam 18 hours ago

Hi, Thought I’d post this as I’m curious to know how people track their vocals? Does anyone still use external compressors...

dickiefunk
replies: 70 views: 3,898
MattiasSwe 18 hours ago

Looking for a small format mixer for gigging with synths & drum machines that’s better sounding and with fewer bells &...

aligak
replies: 10 views: 473
aligak 19 hours ago

There are so many tutorials and cheat-sheets on the inter-webs, people will start sounding just like one-another. Or people might...

goom
replies: 75 views: 2,109
dublave 19 hours ago

Looking at picking up a decent mic to record FEMALE LEAD VOCALS (only). Weissklang V17 gets some very nice accolades buy the 2...

67mike
replies: 3 views: 205
67mike 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search