The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

If you've ever wondered how the new batch of Pultec clones compare to the ones that have been around for 25 years, now you can...

Lynn Fuston
replies: 55 views: 2,757
e-are 1 minute ago

I've yet to get a mono OH to really work for me. I'm curious where the people using mono OH are placing the mic relative to the...

chinesewhiteman
replies: 12 views: 403
gravyface 6 minutes ago

With the recognition of different learning styles, this 4D visualization could open the way for many more people to be able to...

gurubuzz
replies: 39 views: 915
Kimi777 28 minutes ago

Hey guys! So I got the opportunity to get an original K87 for not much money (250€) and I was thinking if it is possible to...

StefanAustria
replies: 7 views: 352
methylion 36 minutes ago

What the title says? Any companies that still make professional analogue multi-tracks? I know there are companies that still...

laughton
replies: 132 views: 24,037
john morris 39 minutes ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 5,961 views: 604,853
Wayne 55 minutes ago

You know besides the general thin sound. Was it because hifi systems of the time had a built in boosted low frequency curve?...

Darius1
replies: 246 views: 12,704
buckan 1 hour ago

I was wondering who uses the Focusrite Liquid Channel and for those who do it would be great to chime in! :) I just thought it...

SEA
replies: 36 views: 7,211
FlamingOnion 1 hour ago

Just a heads up on a good deal.... I bought the MXL Revelation for $399 from a dealer on ebay and he looks like he has about 10...

Rockabilly69
replies: 53 views: 3,608
NeveSSL1 1 hour ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,133 views: 23,452
u87allen 1 hour ago

Just received a phone call about transferring extremely important 40 channel Reel to Reel tapes... In my 44 years of doing...

Cajun Bob
replies: 65 views: 2,860
john morris 1 hour ago

Anyone with a Silver Bullet had a chance to A/B the pres against API or Neve/Neveish clones or any other hi end pres and...

IBE
replies: 30 views: 1,334
BradM 1 hour ago

I’m trying to buy cables for monitor speakers and condenser mic. Im looking into mogami cables and Im very confused about...

qkrzazzang
replies: 8 views: 270
bowzin 1 hour ago

Which monitor specs out better? Frequency response: (+/-3dB) 42 Hz – 27 kHz Crossover frequency: 3.5 kHz Amplifier...

Phunkfarm
replies: 1 views: 54
CJ Mastering 2 hours ago

I recently *and incredibly unfortunately* fell victim to the infamous spirit pro headband crack. unfortunately i have had them...

mjgltd88
replies: 3 views: 168
haysonics 2 hours ago

Does it make sense to leave the ol' good 44.1 Khz in favour of 48 Khz for music production? I produced lot of records at...

ayskura
replies: 270 views: 22,733
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

if you have a pdf of this manual i would appreciate a copy.....thx_

rekloos
replies: 5 views: 3,223
zumbi 2 hours ago

Hi guys, I am a lifelong home recording songwriter and my obvious weakness has always seemed to be engineering. I have improved...

wetfrog76
replies: 2 views: 84
UKMK00 2 hours ago

Has anyone used it ? Is it legit ? Seems to have way lower prices than many places so just want to check it's not a scam site....

Gusss
replies: 14 views: 3,016
Whitecat 2 hours ago

I have just aquired a 26 channel Auditronics 501 (Son Of 36). I am keen to restore and perhapes mod to improve sound . Does...

jvancorduroy
replies: 78 views: 16,242
jvancorduroy 2 hours ago

So I have been Reading a bunch about various LA2A Clones out there and as an owner of an Original reissue UA Classics piece was...

countrymetalguy
replies: 10 views: 897
RCM - Ronan 2 hours ago

Hi Though this has been asked numerous times before, I've never found the answer ! I'm looking for a control surface to be...

franck77
replies: 1 views: 128
madgansound 3 hours ago

Hey Guys, I just wanted to ask if somebody's using this Chain what Settings for Tracking Vocals are good to Start with? Maybe...

R&B-Vocalisto
replies: 6 views: 386
skybluerental 3 hours ago

I'm thinking about buying a pair of 414's, but which ones? There seem to be a few available. Any info appreciated.

wallyburger
replies: 53 views: 1,500
adampaulson1217 4 hours ago

Hi, I'm in the market for a summing mixer (at least I think) to get some warmth and a better stereo image from my DAW. I...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 165 views: 9,144
e-are 5 hours ago

Been listening to pop hits of 80s all night... I'd say at least 3/4 of the songs are mixed pretty terribly. Burried vocals, mushy...

Nuieve
replies: 58 views: 1,374
BIG BUDDHA 5 hours ago

Hi all, Obviously I am not the only one who is using old Soundcraft desks, and since Soundcraft does not stock parts from the...

livingloud
replies: 58 views: 3,201
Berse 6 hours ago

So the Ensemble I have is the FireWire one (Silver) I’ve had it for over 10 years. Would it be worth it for me to get the twin?...

BrooklynSound13
replies: 0 views: 103
BrooklynSound13 6 hours ago

Hi guys! Did anyone have experience with the MIDAS L10 frame? The frame is really cheap. The power supply is inside, not outside....

fanofrhodes
replies: 0 views: 87
fanofrhodes 6 hours ago

Anyone ever use one? Thoughts? I am looking for a spring reverb, preferably one that has an adjustable decay time and is...

CDP
replies: 7 views: 5,279
janvdb 6 hours ago

As I often do, been looking around at small, boutique mic companies. Chris at Barbaric Amplification (#barbaricamplification)...

Mr Funk
replies: 106 views: 11,786
Rec_Eng 6 hours ago

Greetings Everyone! I would like everyone to share as much information as they can about Kendun Recorders. I have most of the...

donnie7
replies: 21 views: 6,145
micajahryan44 6 hours ago

Hello, I recently bought a Focusrite Clarett 2Pre USB, and was rather surprised by the good sound quality on both speakers and...

kosta88
replies: 2 views: 152
kosta88 6 hours ago

About to pull the trigger on one of these compressor for vocal tracking today. I know the Brute is the safe choice...

mike vee
replies: 11 views: 1,639
AudioGaff 7 hours ago

The M147 is a weird animal, so it would seem. It's a Neumann tube mic - cardioid only. New it retails for around $3000. Then they...

robert82
replies: 5 views: 504
keyofsalvador 8 hours ago

Looking to start up a 500 series kit for my home studio- thinking of starting with the Radial EXTC reamp, possibly the Shadow...

Pale Rider
replies: 15 views: 438
TimFranke 8 hours ago

Hi all, I have just joined a Metal band and considering upgrading my keyboard as well as purchasing the necessary gear for Live...

jgmusic
replies: 5 views: 1,970
shawnsbrain66 8 hours ago

So I've always been a logic guy, and I recently moved over to an HD system with an aurora-16 and a bunch of new pres. Where in...

pwn
replies: 31 views: 13,989
olivier2000 8 hours ago

I’m pretty set on purchasing a tlm 102, but I have a question that I’m sure many have wondered yet there doesn’t seem to be...

Jmw21
replies: 50 views: 1,747
Bushman 9 hours ago

Hi All, I was recently super stoked to pick up a Sony C-38b. Got home, plugged it in, and it sounded amazing... For about 5...

SDunscombe
replies: 4 views: 163
Sigma 9 hours ago

"Consistent" meaning if you get the same make/model, it sounds virtually the same. Trying to keep this thread...

chessparov2.0
replies: 28 views: 1,182
shoepedals 10 hours ago

Hi, I am ready to pull the trigger and get a Audient ID22 interface but i wanted to make sure i could track a drum kit with my 4...

Farm sounds
replies: 12 views: 227
TheRealSPH3 10 hours ago

I am curious as to know from those with both the cl1b hardware and plugin to give their opinion of the accuracy of it's...

Matthewrayrgv
replies: 24 views: 3,463
Matthewrayrgv 10 hours ago

Hi guys, I have in my studio the genelec 1030A, it s a classic , and I really like them. I have mixed a lot of works, I think I...

Tachy
replies: 4 views: 170
Tachy 10 hours ago

Hi. how to set Uad 6176 preamp and akg c 414 for the best vocal recording results beacuse my recordings are terible very flatt...

olsian
replies: 1 views: 141
WhiteDoor 12 hours ago

Hi all, I recently purchased a Behringer PM1000 powered mixer with two 10" pa speakers I purchased with the mixer. I have...

Lloydotheweirdo
replies: 0 views: 132
Lloydotheweirdo 12 hours ago

eBay??, Reverb??, Shop Goodwill? Your finds... personally I noticed eBay is a sit and wait ..look for a lull and a mic off the...

Sigma
replies: 20 views: 725
Brian M. Boykin 12 hours ago

What kind of pre-amp do I need for the RE-20 to have enough gain but to keep its characteristically smooth, low-end sound? I...

ELECTRO8914
replies: 21 views: 4,182
hughshouse 12 hours ago

I was having a simple Bass Guitar recording today. No matter went thru DI Box or Direct line in to audio interface (Hi-Z), there...

mactreouser
replies: 2 views: 142
mactreouser 13 hours ago

Hello Everybody! About to move to a new place, and on a market for a new pair of monitors. My room dimensions are 4 by 5 meters...

baddaman
replies: 5 views: 262
gearhead1 13 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search