The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi Guys Thinking of getting a new vocal mic if budget permits. Aiming at few hundred dollar range. Mostly this will be for...

gradivus
replies: 18 views: 545
ardis 5 minutes ago

I don't know what this thing is but it's about as drop dead gorgeous as a piece of hardware can get. Anyone use one? The eye...

Lance Lawson
replies: 21 views: 1,247
robert82 11 minutes ago

Hi all, I’m looking to invest in my first tube mic and came across the Mercury. Have any of you heard it and in what...

Ari88
replies: 1 views: 428
Ari88 24 minutes ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 910 views: 101,697
no genre 25 minutes ago

I know it's their dime but...what do you do with a client that nit piks every tiny detail of the mix and wants constant changes...

Rob Coates
replies: 86 views: 2,578
DarrenH 32 minutes ago

To take full advantage of an RCA BK-11, what $0 to $600 or maybe upto $1k mic preamp would you pick first to try for mostly male...

OrchDork
replies: 7 views: 241
OrchDork 41 minutes ago

Hiya I want to get rid of my Midas Venice f24 as it's too big for my studio and don't need that many channels. I see there is...

rrrega
replies: 0 views: 39
rrrega 1 hour ago

I love tape and not going into the argument at this time. However cant get into tape in my setup. Which AD will get me closest...

Rea
replies: 29 views: 1,022
ardis 1 hour ago

Hello there! This is my first post here on Gearslutz. I am wondering about a couple of things. I have a active ribbon...

Crownoise
replies: 12 views: 679
Crownoise 1 hour ago

Ok I know there are threads all over the net with this unit...Anyways, mine lost sync about 5-6 months ago and I opened it up...

awhitebeats
replies: 2 views: 2,205
WorldPowerLabs 1 hour ago

Hello, I'm looking for a good mic preamp. Can be tube or solid state. Range around $0-$1000max new or vintage. Any suggestions?...

blackcat109
replies: 34 views: 2,234
RKeefe1032 1 hour ago

For mics, I'm most "limited" on drums and am most interested in recording them. I inherited a u87 (room), some KM84is...

chbckyle
replies: 8 views: 213
WorldPowerLabs 2 hours ago

I have a couple G's (AND NO MORE!!!) to buy a new mic and the hole in my locker is a good LDC for (mostly male) vox. I am looking...

jml designs
replies: 3 views: 248
jml designs 2 hours ago

I have the basic HOSA DI box that I use for recording bass. It has a ground lift, XLR out, 1/4" out for the amp, built...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 33 views: 1,235
Sigma 2 hours ago

I just bought almost every CD Elliot Scheiner has mixed in stereo since 1990 and can't get over how great the bass and kick...

eugtone
replies: 34 views: 1,508
eugtone 3 hours ago

I like listening to songs with awesome heavy guitar sounds. What songs have your favorite heavy guitar sounds?

excellrec
replies: 352 views: 52,972
Animal Rescue 3 hours ago

Anybody have any experience using the SSL Sigma and reason?

Saxplayerz
replies: 5 views: 347
chrisdude 3 hours ago

Anyone attending knows whether Mellotron have a stand on Musikmesse of if they're even there? Really curious to know if anyone...

retractablezing
replies: 71 views: 7,750
Tronman 5 hours ago

Read many of the reviews and threads here on them. Thinking of moving to powered NF monitors and these seem like a good...

travisbrown
replies: 62 views: 8,642
tarsonis 5 hours ago

Hi guys, I'm buying 16-track 2" tape machine for my home studio — for personal production and recording with my band....

cuba1956
replies: 2 views: 319
cuba1956 6 hours ago

Hi all, I was looking at picking up a pair of the new Auratones and I happen to have a Bryston 3B power amp. In terms of...

andrew montreal
replies: 10 views: 511
andrew montreal 6 hours ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 176 views: 34,505
Arthur Stone 6 hours ago

I'm looking for some suggestions for mixing consoles in the £15k region. This will be for a studio which is used mainly for...

aliensbrains
replies: 23 views: 683
aliensbrains 8 hours ago

Not sure it this thread belongs here but here goes. Since I frequently run digital track through a real tape machine I am...

Lance Lawson
replies: 6 views: 401
BIG BUDDHA 8 hours ago

Does this masterpiece have an ability to play different sound on different midi chanels simultaneoselly? I have bought their OB-6...

Metasfera
replies: 0 views: 130
Metasfera 10 hours ago

Just saw this online and am pretty excited about the prospect of owning this mic! https://youtu.be/F8wHgv63KOo Anyone have...

hasntbeen
replies: 66 views: 7,958
bleep 10 hours ago

Figured some people who have a Fatso would be interested in this. In the Emperical Labs Booth in AES139 there was a prototype...

AlPal
replies: 20 views: 2,875
ltjohnrambo 11 hours ago

I`m currently in the process of building my home studio and I have a question regarding preamps going into preamps. Say I get a...

KingCrimson97
replies: 4 views: 200
KingCrimson97 13 hours ago

For some reason Jims thread about this device was locked. Anyhow, it seems to be quite good. This rewiever compares it to mytek...

ak75
replies: 30 views: 1,210
goobersezhey 13 hours ago

Hello All, I'm currently building a writing/production/dj studio and will be fitting a set of active studio monitors, most...

Hungry_Man
replies: 52 views: 1,246
RJHollins 13 hours ago

Hi, I just picked up a pair of AKG LSM 50 ref speakers, which have a male XLR as the connection. The seller doesn't have any...

Quetz
replies: 6 views: 262
Quetz 14 hours ago

So - I'm just getting around to doing some normalling on my patch bays after many years of assembling my studio space. As it's...

Bitsmith
replies: 13 views: 476
Bitsmith 15 hours ago

I've been looking into him and can't really find out much info. I ask cause he mixes remotely like I do. I feel I'm at a place...

James Lugo
replies: 18 views: 7,573
miscend 15 hours ago

Local guy has one for sell for $60 but i have no info on em. Some say its similar to a re55. Ut no real info. Is it a good mic....

boomer81
replies: 5 views: 207
12ax7 16 hours ago

Does Serban Ghenea use any outboard gear? Bus compressor? Anything?

erike123
replies: 1 views: 296
GreenNeedle 18 hours ago

Haven't heard much about this since they've been out. Saw the VK video and it seem nice enough but would be cool to hear from...

satmon
replies: 21 views: 1,263
adam_f 18 hours ago

I just bought this obscure RR-10 on eBay based on a review I stumbled across online. The writer f the review (who owns and...

jml designs
replies: 23 views: 1,057
jml designs 18 hours ago

Hi- I mostly do custom broadcast commercials and audio for videos etc. My project studio is relatively quiet and by using mics...

bhp2000
replies: 71 views: 1,574
Jules 18 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 1,635 views: 33,009
random musican 18 hours ago

Hey, It's my first post, sorry in advance for language mistakes. I've read tons of threads on Gearslutz, compared tons of audio...

sirwizz
replies: 4 views: 324
sirwizz 19 hours ago

Hi all! So, I know there are a lot of mic shoot-out threads in this forum, but here's my spin: I'm preparing to record an...

Kroc
replies: 155 views: 5,538
jerrydpi 19 hours ago

I found this in warehouse. RCA boom stand maybe from 40's, 50's or 60's? I Wrote Atlas, Starbird, Mole Stands, and they didn't...

espanol
replies: 5 views: 525
espanol 19 hours ago

When I mix I incorporate some outboard and was wondering if there was any way of using this thing either for it's spring reverb...

Christopher Bay
replies: 13 views: 710
Wayne 19 hours ago

I just picked up a used e906 and hadn't heard one before other than youtube. It seems to be the new go-to mic for amp cabs...

MoltenVoltage
replies: 2 views: 275
Eugene B 20 hours ago

My Speck sidecar is finally finished! I think this will be the optimal solution for my home studio right now. A huge console...

amino
replies: 8 views: 3,529
conover 20 hours ago

Hi there, I'm currently looking to buy a pair of small, active, portable monitors to hook up to my Apogee Duet to carry around...

montanasan
replies: 6 views: 273
thismercifulfate 21 hours ago
replies: 4 views: 500
eldancer 22 hours ago

I think Retro stuff is just drop dead gorgeous http://www.retroinstruments.com/perch/resources/176-gallery-1-h430.jpg

dullfangs
replies: 12 views: 618
ltjohnrambo 22 hours ago

Hello! I have owned a pair of M-audio Bx8 monitors for about 7 months now after replacing my bx5's that ive owned for years. I...

zbhogan
replies: 2 views: 265
zbhogan 22 hours ago

Hello, i have the opportunity to buy an Aural Exciter 602B Aphex, There is not a lot of information about it, i'v allready...

eldancer
replies: 0 views: 205
eldancer 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search