The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 267 views: 41,709
[email protected] 2 days ago

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 3,026
Drumsound 2 weeks ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 2,674 views: 68,144
Samc 2 minutes ago

I recently got a used UA 610 Solo and when a mic is plugged in the mic level is super quiet, even when gain/level are maxed....

KickSnareHat
replies: 7 views: 276
ZEF 8 minutes ago

Good afternoon wise people.... I recently saw a video clip from MWTM where Tchad Blake is in discussion, and he mentioned a...

ghostman
replies: 106 views: 4,429
rmixer 10 minutes ago

Building a personal/portable overdub studio with 2 high quality channels of tracking. I recently bought a U67 reissue and it's...

mikoo69
replies: 38 views: 1,456
monkeyxx 23 minutes ago

I keep changing my company name but I think it's WEA or Wiley Electrical Audio and these would be the WEA 12 microphones. It...

monkeyxx
replies: 30 views: 3,176
monkeyxx 29 minutes ago

After many years still cant recreate or find samples of Mick's pop-ballad snare sound. Only thing I think I figured out is...

TS-12
replies: 13 views: 1,277
puremix.net 39 minutes ago

Is there any reason why there hasn’t been a gear shootout, comparison on the Stam 1073 and a Bae, or a Neve ? I’ve seen the...

Derek Reese
replies: 62 views: 11,676
mikoo69 42 minutes ago

I mean I knew he played drums on a few White Album tracks but I’ve never heard anything about this!!! (Double Kicks?) Is this...

theglow
replies: 20 views: 1,188
Virgil 55 minutes ago

First, I'm posting this here because I'm looking for the opinion of those who use high end gear. I'm definitely going for high...

jackalope77
replies: 160 views: 22,416
john caldwell 1 hour ago

I will just come out and say it, all the slutty mics and pres (and outboard gear for people still mixing hybrid) is really only...

Digital Driver
replies: 14 views: 482
___GLM___ 1 hour ago

I would like to record a Rhodes electric piano (73 stage), other electric-mechanical keyboards (Wurlitzer 200A, Clavinet D6,...

ihavezippers
replies: 7 views: 652
psycho_monkey 2 hours ago

Hello, some time ago I wrote a review about a famous brand that sell both digital and analog gear. The review about an interface...

Batpro
replies: 1 views: 95
deedeeyeah 2 hours ago

I've got a few single preamps, and am looking for a stereo set. My favorite on almost everything is the UA Solo 610 with either...

Disco1Disco2
replies: 29 views: 1,181
Liam mac 2 hours ago

Granted the title of this post is sort of corny but seriously man I scored two Inward Connections 500 series STEP EQ's today and...

audiogearjunkie
replies: 2 views: 1,547
AudioSponsor 2 hours ago

I just got Tascam 22-4 recorder that powers on. I don't have any kind of tape to test it out. What kind of tape should I get...

Rokus666
replies: 30 views: 6,947
Dub til ya drop 3 hours ago

Hi, I looking for microphone to record sounds from my flat. I tried do that using smartphone but I get only self noises. When I...

Niko99
replies: 5 views: 273
johannburkard 3 hours ago

This is one of several articles on how Billie Eilish recorded/produced her Grammy award winning album....

robert82
replies: 1,843 views: 86,096
Master Moss 4 hours ago

Hi all I've just bought an X32 for the band to tour with and was happy with the sound until rehearsal last night. We have...

BigYinUk
replies: 29 views: 1,829
Calagan 4 hours ago

Hey all, I am looking for advice. The following scenario is made possible for me, I am just hearing everyone out about it. A...

llpop
replies: 56 views: 1,452
BIG BUDDHA 5 hours ago

I may or may not upgrade my mic setup to either a Rode Procaster or an SM7B. I haven't decided on a amplifier for my 2i2 2nd Gen...

ENunn
replies: 1 views: 617
jpgerard 5 hours ago

I recently picked up a Studiomaster STAR system. Really cool form factor. It sits half vertical/half horizontal (like some...

roygbiv
replies: 10 views: 3,851
krazh 6 hours ago

The legend of King Studios seems to be in the air these days. I'm creating this thread in hopes of consolidating everything we...

dylanwissing
replies: 10 views: 730
Drumsound 6 hours ago

Does anyone know what this processor is? All it seems to do is make things a little thinner and brighter... perhaps an...

the groke
replies: 2 views: 448
Drumsound 7 hours ago

I feel album art can mean nothing, or it can mean something. But I don't think it can be a negative.

sammmoxo
replies: 7 views: 197
Patrick Norton 7 hours ago
replies: - views: -
MagneticSun 7 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 120 views: 7,173
michenal 8 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,310 views: 160,719
Will The Weirdo 8 hours ago

I have atc scm50 for stereo, and neumann kh120 for 5.0. now for adding a sub, I wonder if I could use the ATC scm0.1/12 as...

jeandado
replies: 0 views: 118
jeandado 8 hours ago

Not my intention to fuel yet another debate on analog vs. digital here since I already work Hybrid and I'm quite happy this way....

sparrow
replies: 19 views: 921
onewire 9 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,193 views: 639,816
cjogo 9 hours ago

Anyone know what kind of mics Slayer used to record guitars on Reign in Blood, South of Heaven, And Seasons in the Abyss. I’m...

Thrasher200
replies: 0 views: 127
Thrasher200 9 hours ago

Hey everyone, My names Corey and I recently obtained a Tascam PortaStudio 424 Mk1. I don't know the correct place to post about...

Coco_McCross
replies: 1 views: 159
Synth Guru 9 hours ago

I'm just in search of speakers for my working place. Is here some owners of Fluid Audio FX50? I can't find any reviews. I think...

akarma
replies: 0 views: 104
akarma 10 hours ago

The Reason Most ITB mixes don’t Sound as good as Analog mixes. This is a repost from another thread. Hope you find it...

Skip Burrows
replies: 7,908 views: 1,298,659
IM WHO YOU THINK 10 hours ago

Hey there, I have a Focusrite Scarlett 18i8 with 4 Mic Pres that I can't say blow me away, soundwise. Apart from having 4 more...

roman_
replies: 0 views: 129
roman_ 11 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,865 views: 301,481
e-are 12 hours ago

Hi all, I have an Alesis HD24XR that needs to be retired soon. I'm on the lookout for something similar as that machine was...

fazeka
replies: 32 views: 610
Liam mac 13 hours ago

Can somebody help me to identify what synth/preset usud in this track? heard it in numerous tracks that detroit sounding. The...

xarquid
replies: 2 views: 457
johannburkard 13 hours ago

I think it is an instrument! this still was taken from a WWII documentary, there is a parade. The solider is marching along...

joeq
replies: 2 views: 210
joeq 13 hours ago

I had forgotten that I had one of these stored away and came across it by accident whilst exploring a couple of boxes of 1990's...

Terry McInturff
replies: 32 views: 11,497

I'm going to keep the title a little vague.

goom
replies: 2 views: 214

Hi everyone, I bought a used ASP880 six or eight months ago from a friend of a friend, and up until last week it's been a really...

Masecar
replies: 55 views: 3,188
spiderman 13 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm having some issues with my DAW to Reel to Reel recording. I just bought it so I have no idea what I'm doing...

fabianr
replies: 44 views: 884
12ax7 14 hours ago

Curious what you guys have found to be the best pairing for this style of ribbon mic.

fairchildren
replies: 4 views: 565
Alsongs 14 hours ago

Probably a dumb question, but I'm having trouble finding any info about it.... When you're deciding how to deploy rack gear in...

nightchef
replies: 0 views: 158
nightchef 15 hours ago

I'm naming those two UAD eq plugins because I'm kind of interested in them. And though I use and love UAD plugins, my love for...

szyam
replies: 144 views: 11,564
JimmyBoyZ 15 hours ago

I just received one of Chris's new solid state Warhol preamps (Mine's #8 ). It's his first solid state design, but runs off...

andersmv
replies: 1 views: 180
Zmago Šmon 15 hours ago

Hi everyone, i'm looking for some advice: i'm about to buy a pair of the JBL's but still not sure if it's a wise investment. For...

noisekeeper
replies: 4 views: 702
noisekeeper 16 hours ago

People are always quick to point out the amount of big commercial studios that have gone out of business since the 90s, but what...

Samc
replies: 8 views: 590
Brent Hahn 16 hours ago

Got a matched pair on the way. Just curious about how some of you all are putting yours to use. Any fav applications? Unique...

dhughes
replies: 11 views: 5,930
Wayne 16 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search