The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post
replies: 2,066 views: 176,542
Ward Pike 9 minutes ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 583 views: 54,773
userb420 31 minutes ago

After talking about it on the Zulu thread: Here are a few examples of a drum loop through the stereo Density. The settings...

Paul_G
replies: 60 views: 4,147
Quint 33 minutes ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 6,598 views: 195,856
mfnickster 45 minutes ago

Up close to instruments, I mean.. I normally record in a rehearsal studio, live, with SD card recorders & sd mics. Mostly...

patti fundament
replies: 7 views: 219
patti fundament 1 hour ago

Thank you for reading my post. I'm trying to track down someone to repair an AKG D12E. Same as most other threads, it was...

ggddcc
replies: 20 views: 2,740
chris661 1 hour ago

hi guys, I am looking to record myself for hobby, I play the flute. I am looking to buy a microphone that would be an upgrade...

Chummy
replies: 0 views: 39
Chummy 1 hour ago

Hi, I'm looking to upgrade from my reliable but hollow sounding audio technica AT2020. As its the new year, I'd like to treat...

id0ntkn0w
replies: 69 views: 4,091
danmagarrell 2 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 1,164 views: 102,136
maddd97 2 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,772 views: 447,016
MRSEED 2 hours ago

On Sunday night while going through my bookshelf, I stumbled over some of the Downbeat and Musician magazine articles from the...

Ed Driscoll
replies: 12 views: 364
maddd97 2 hours ago

Just saw this: Midas 501 Ultra Performance 500 Series Microphone | Reverb Wondering what's up with the price and if anyone...

RicardoWheelock
replies: 67 views: 16,838
the fxs 2 hours ago

Hi guys, I am interested in trying sending a mix through my outboard gear. I tried doing this by sending it out of two of the...

konkon
replies: 8 views: 463
konkon 3 hours ago

Hello all. I'm a male singer/songwriter(high tenor) looking for some suggestions or guidance on improving my recording set up. ...

PlasticGuitars
replies: 8 views: 181
chessparov2.0 5 hours ago

I could play the bassline one octave higher up and leave the kick drum in the lowest octave but would that be enough? Should...

camomiletea
replies: 63 views: 1,723
chrisso 5 hours ago

I want to add another stereo pair to my collection. For OH / Room / instrumental duties and a vocal option. Looking at the...

rickenbacker198
replies: 11 views: 1,338
N1Greg 5 hours ago
replies: - views: -
MattGray 6 hours ago

From what I understand, a lot of people like 3U audio mics. I'm not an producer or sound engineer. Could you folks tell me in...

80sTherapy
replies: 42 views: 832
imdasloth 6 hours ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 385 views: 29,268
64gtoboy 6 hours ago

Hi there, I see someone selling a DJX-2 and I have the DJX-1 which I really like, but space and budget is tight so I'm just...

part12studios
replies: 11 views: 1,202
CHECKaBitchBeats 7 hours ago

Hi. Let's say i have a stereo preamp (not mic pre) that I want to insert into my mixes. The sound card is balanced XLR, and the...

salbinti
replies: 4 views: 135
salbinti 7 hours ago

So I hate to get back into the UAD thing as a front end, because I really am liking the Apogee Element and am looking out for the...

oceantracks
replies: 18 views: 252
PoundTound 7 hours ago

Ok so this product should be launched in another month or so at the cool price of 999 usd. I am a staunch supporter to a...

nickknack
replies: 529 views: 109,911
Drumhead57 7 hours ago

I think one of my Neumann KH120A speakers is broken. After I turn it on, there's a noise which I can't really discribe in...

Polarelch
replies: 6 views: 1,408
mmontag 7 hours ago

I worked at a church that has a Behringer X32. First our piano player is crazy. They took all the mics down from piano and...

arsmusic
replies: 4 views: 109
arsmusic 8 hours ago

Hi, I've been using a Transformer Isolated XLR balanced passive splitter box to feed the mono out of a preamp to the L & R...

mikeshep
replies: 3 views: 94
Brent Hahn 8 hours ago

I picked up a "non tested" km54 from ebay, have built a power supply for it and it functions pretty well. It does...

mickdundee63
replies: 11 views: 309
toledo3 8 hours ago

Duplicate post please see other one: )

mikeshep
replies: 0 views: 67
mikeshep 10 hours ago

Hello there, tips to improve my jazz drums kit recording needed. The room is quite small 4.5X4.5 meters, ceiling from 3.4m to...

Batpro
replies: 57 views: 1,043
din 11 hours ago

anyone tried it?? i wanna buy some studio monitor... did anyone get something big over sea from thomann??? did you get...

vondano
replies: 15 views: 6,886
Hardtoe 11 hours ago

Hi all. Hope you can help me. I’ve just started recording with a Tascam 38 8-track reel to reel and really enjoying it. I...

jamessullivan
replies: 2 views: 114
donnylang 11 hours ago

I decided to do a quick direct comparison of a few nicer LDC mics (ranging from around $800-$3000) and am having a hard time...

CheesyCrust
replies: 11 views: 228
CheesyCrust 13 hours ago

From my years as a guitarist I am used to changing tubes and being concerned with their performance relative to my tone. This is...

Stoneblack
replies: 6 views: 262
Stoneblack 13 hours ago

Hi everyone, I bought a used ASP880 six or eight months ago from a friend of a friend, and up until last week it's been a really...

Masecar
replies: 74 views: 5,444
spiderman 14 hours ago

I've read a lot of people saying the sound of the all buttons in (or Brit setting) on an 1176 is the sound of Bonham's drums on...

Led
replies: 59 views: 14,340
Red Beard 14 hours ago

Hi How many turns does it take for The infinite knobs to reach full value (127) ? It seemed painfully long on the video I saw...

invalidusername
replies: 2 views: 138
invalidusername 15 hours ago

Hi all I'm looking for some suggestions of how I can improve my vocal recordings - my main aim is to control the dynamics...

aivoryuk
replies: 4 views: 158
chessparov2.0 15 hours ago

I've notice lately, threads with no reply's and a hand full of views, I reply then notice later there will be a few reply's going...

Rick Dalton
replies: 12 views: 284
Rtroost 15 hours ago

I've been gradually building my home studio setup and one thing I want to work on is the power supply. What signal flow for my...

astokesmusic
replies: 0 views: 82
astokesmusic 15 hours ago

Hi guys Im looking at some new headphones as I seem to miss loads with my HD25 when mixing my tunes. There does seem to be...

DeezelP
replies: 0 views: 78
DeezelP 15 hours ago

Hi all, Obviously I am not the only one who is using old Soundcraft desks, and since Soundcraft does not stock parts from the...

livingloud
replies: 129 views: 10,114
kinjack 16 hours ago

Hey everyone, Looking for recommendations on who to take my small vintage Fairchild FPC-50 console to. It’s complete,...

moogplayer
replies: 7 views: 194
GYMusic 16 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,680 views: 2,621,880
Unclenny 17 hours ago

Hello ! I'm wondering which of the 2 monitors mentioned in the title will do the better job for my home studio Psytrance...

HybridXTX
replies: 11 views: 575
time2mix.com 17 hours ago

Hey guys, Hopefully everything’s okay with everybody! Got a lil question: as for Covid, it fricked up my recording-schedule...

Modde
replies: 0 views: 97
Modde 17 hours ago

I’m in need for outboard gear. I’ve got hardly any even though I’ve got plenty of channels in my MOTU 16A. I love tubes so...

out.formation
replies: 7 views: 1,028
out.formation 18 hours ago

Hello everyone, im using my old Teac M5 + Expander Board. Some while ago i was in the middle of a session and the Expander...

laxfilet1337
replies: 1 views: 121
laxfilet1337 20 hours ago

I just got this last night, very musical eq, $30 I'm happy

patshep
replies: 0 views: 126
patshep 22 hours ago

I've tried the ASP Klasik 2020 but they have no clarity when they are loud. I've tried the Neumann KH80 which has clarity but is...

bingamoon
replies: 5 views: 245
Scholl 22 hours ago

I would like to use this thread to make a prediction about the state of audio and see what other people think. I predict that...

Maxadax
replies: 63 views: 1,219
audioloud 23 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search