The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 96 views: 9,104
Unclenny 6 hours ago

I've been using headphones for quite few years mostly so I would not annoy my spouse. I kind of feel like it's not infringing on...

audiofunken
replies: 0 views: 1
audiofunken 1 minute ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Deleted 5edf3fa
replies: 950 views: 61,500
Funny Cat 1 minute ago

Because of changing locations a lot, I am forced to mix on headphones only. I am not a mixing engineer, I only try to mix...

petertez
replies: 2 views: 120
ZEF 2 minutes ago

I'm really Curious about this one! (Preorder available now). Pre-Order Colour Modular Analog Saturator Hope to hear some...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 860 views: 102,395
chinesewhiteman 2 minutes ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,622 views: 265,255
12tone 5 minutes ago

hi there :) for my studies in audio engineering I write an article about the unconventional use of audio equipment. Examples...

Jan.R.Flow
replies: 21 views: 793
ardis 6 minutes ago

Hello, currently i’m just recording a single mic for hip hop and rap and i don’t need a bunch of I/O or a ton of tracks....

ForeignFaraz
replies: 8 views: 91
L-Fire 19 minutes ago

I'm looking for a studio in Austin TX to record piano overdubs for a project that I'm working on. Going in for a day, interested...

electricity17
replies: 5 views: 147
electricity17 26 minutes ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 391 views: 54,543
Funny Cat 27 minutes ago

So whatcha get? I grabbed Sonimus EQ Pro and Briton Console, because I really needed moar EQ and channel strips. ...

gravyface
replies: 48 views: 1,767
jcoutu1 32 minutes ago

I recently changed my setup to the following: RME RayDAT in my PC with SSL Alphalink AX and Apogee Rosetta 200 converters. The...

andow
replies: 1 views: 129
andow 42 minutes ago

Has anyone else experienced any issues with their MK3? Mine for whatever reason won't play any sound unless I turn the hardware...

Tommycash
replies: 0 views: 14
Tommycash 47 minutes ago

I'm looking at moving from my Event ASP8 to possibly the LYD48 and am looking for experiences with this monitor. So this is in a...

loopy
replies: 2 views: 143
loopy 55 minutes ago

I'm probably buying cheap-ish models ($100-$150), but every pair I've owned, after a year they will start to shed little flakes...

soundxplorer
replies: 8 views: 305
tymish 1 hour ago

Hey all, so I have a pair of Pioneer CS-703's that I want to use but know absolutely nothing about poweramps. All I know is...

MrMerrySpencer
replies: 8 views: 184
KungFuLio 1 hour ago

I've been trying out different pairs of cans for mixing and notice one commonality amongst them all... they lack in bass. Or is...

trenten7
replies: 41 views: 4,418
tymish 1 hour ago

Would this work for a dub production setup, got most of the gear apart from the preamp, any recommendations welcome, I know valve...

JonAudioO
replies: 0 views: 43
JonAudioO 1 hour ago

It's been almost 20 yrs now that Roland VS recorders hit the market I've noticed there's a wealth of used recorders on...

captain54
replies: 27 views: 606
captain54 1 hour ago
replies: 11 views: 463
goom 1 hour ago

A ton of audiophile gear gets mixed into my world as I see it all as good audio referencing. Anyone else mixing on Stax or a...

jml designs
replies: 15 views: 999
jml designs 1 hour ago

I currently have a KMS 105 which I use on stage. I'm planning to start doing some home recording and wondering whether it's worth...

bobbobbob
replies: 4 views: 121
Brent Hahn 2 hours ago

Hi guys, a couple of my HT-700 keys are broken, so I am basically looking for a complete keybed - any compatible keyboard out...

siki12
replies: 0 views: 60
siki12 2 hours ago

I just bought this obscure RR-10 on eBay based on a review I stumbled across online. The writer f the review (who owns and...

jml designs
replies: 28 views: 1,899
jml designs 2 hours ago

What is an Aphex Dominator STUDIO? How is this different from the regular Dominators? I already understand what those are and how...

konkon
replies: 2 views: 85
konkon 2 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,967 views: 335,241
minusdb 3 hours ago

Hi All - I've been searching for a 500 series breadboard that I can use to build some custom hardware, but I've struck out. ...

funkrhodes
replies: 3 views: 164
danothemano 3 hours ago

Who all has one and how are you liking it? If you have audio samples with and without please share! I want to see if it’s worth...

PAnthony278
replies: 1 views: 300
ShelGef 3 hours ago

Hi all, I'm hoping to get some recommendations for how to integrate my current setup into something that would be at least...

ki_cz
replies: 0 views: 63
ki_cz 3 hours ago

Classic British Channel - for Chroma & DIYRE Colour ROYAL BLUE brings classic British console sound to the Colour format....

nd33
replies: 18 views: 2,589
soundxplorer 3 hours ago

Hey fellow musicians First time posting here. I'm a full time producer and mixing engineer. And I'm looking to upgrade some of...

Jumeproductions
replies: 5 views: 239
Jumeproductions 4 hours ago

About 10 years ago I posted some photos on GS of some monitors I had built with a wall of my studio behind them. Last year, some...

Brent Hahn
replies: 31 views: 930
ardis 5 hours ago

Hi guys! So I want to upgrade my home studio. I have decent mic (Rode NTK with the tube switched) and a pair of CM4's. My...

Billenius
replies: 11 views: 281
Billenius 5 hours ago

Professional mixers (meaning your main source of income comes from mixing): what ballpark would you charge to mix a single 3.5...

nuemes
replies: 2 views: 279
stevep 6 hours ago

Dear friends, I have a RME Fireface UCX, I'm happy with it, but running out of I/O, especially inputs for my synths. I'm...

cmdz
replies: 3 views: 128
TonyS 6 hours ago

I recently moved studios and am getting what sounds like electromagnetic interference in my main chain. The chain here is FLEA...

camadair
replies: 3 views: 191
BrentA 6 hours ago

So i bought pair of Hedd type 7 monitors a while ago and was happy for the sound but then i tough't if some cheaper 8"...

Kettu89
replies: 2 views: 195
Kettu89 6 hours ago

if i'm in a treated room, singing with an acoustic guitar and there are 4 decent mics in front of me (tube, condenser, ribbon,...

4johnny
replies: 10 views: 309
4johnny 7 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,191 views: 137,908
earwolf 7 hours ago

Just now seeing these available on Sweetwater. Almost seems too good to be true to have a legitimate 3-way design with that kind...

JonnBoy
replies: 214 views: 30,162
lacnadon 9 hours ago

The'yre coming .... the end of the G4 is near .... very near ... 23rd of June kinda near. So has has pics, specs ... info etc...

C.Lambrechts
replies: 71 views: 4,752
Jhony Gargadof 9 hours ago

I'm in the market for a pair of headphones for music production that are comfortable after long periods of producing. Right now I...

Jaturna
replies: 10 views: 530
psycho_monkey 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
psycho_monkey 10 hours ago

I'm curious how the Mojave MA-201 Fet compares to the AT4047. I've already got a 4047, but I don't have any experience with the...

Jungle Jazz
replies: 25 views: 20,767
camomiletea 10 hours ago

Sooo, I have a XLR (female) to 1/8 cable that Im using for mic preamp out into my OP-1 for live recording/sampling. Problem is...

Providence
replies: 0 views: 80
Providence 11 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,204 views: 173,847
TexaCali 13 hours ago

So I am fairly happy with my LDCs on overhead but my ears just prefer something more mellow, thinking of going with ribbons....

not_so_new
replies: 19 views: 497
KungFuLio 13 hours ago

so i would like to have the same soud of "Dear Maria count me in" . My gear: Guitar :Ibanez Gio GRG150DX ...

raimonn
replies: 1 views: 147
vernier 13 hours ago

I’ve recently been interested in purchasing an Apogee One for my shure sm7b, should that be enough gain for the sm7b?

producer679
replies: 0 views: 118
producer679 14 hours ago

the pair of Sennheiser HD600's I bought came in the mail today. I was generally pleased with the sound quality, but right now I'm...

MeatisOmalley
replies: 0 views: 92
MeatisOmalley 15 hours ago

I currently mix on a Midas Venice F32. It's an analog mixing board (used for live audio as well by some people) that can take in...

Fired Wire
replies: 21 views: 1,772
Patrice Baumel 15 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search