The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Well here goes-- M149 - Rich and full- great drum room mic and for big male vx Vintech 473 - sounds killer..BTW the DI's are...

Flymax
replies: 644 views: 77,828
tkaitkai 24 minutes ago

Hi I’m looking for a new vocal mic (would double as an acoustic mic also, but male vocal being the main aim) I’ve tried...

Drpepper
replies: 8 views: 143
Drpepper 33 minutes ago

Hey all. I'm about to pull the trigger on an AEA r84A. I primarily record just my wife and I. We do Country/Americana, heavy...

liv4ree
replies: 13 views: 304
goodwolf 58 minutes ago

Let's hear it... Is the Townsend Labs Sphere modeling mic brilliant or silly? Is it a Kemper for microphones or a Line 6 from the...

Funk-O-Meter
replies: 38 views: 6,156
soundchoiceav 1 hour ago

Just saw this news on this site : https://www.frontendaudio.com/blog/sony-announces-the-c800gpac1/ If that's true, 15...

EmilEchal
replies: 7 views: 185
EmilEchal 1 hour ago

I mean a rock performance, not jazz. Do you get all the audio in your brain in mono?

goom
replies: 4 views: 164
coreyspencer 1 hour ago

This response was quoted from another, non-audio related forum. The discussion was about audio quality of CD/vinyl vs files. Very...

Saxon
replies: 163 views: 4,968
play/record 2 hours ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 422 views: 28,067
AudioScape 2 hours ago

Any slutz here who worked at Ultrasonic Studios in Hempstead or can tell us a bit more about these studios? I'm desperately...

phil_space
replies: 59 views: 18,295
mc2 2 hours ago

Harvard medical says: "How placebos work is still not quite understood, but it involves a complex neurobiological reaction...

bambamboom
replies: 23 views: 968
joeq 3 hours ago

Hello folks, Please help! I experience a strange problem at 192kHz with my Mytek 8x192 connected through the RME Hammerfall DSP...

Oboist
replies: 2 views: 179
Oboist 3 hours ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 530 views: 69,590
DAH 3 hours ago

I posted a similar question in the Electronic music forum but I did not find the answers very clear. I own many synths - all...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 71 views: 1,810
IAMGOD_OFFICIAL 3 hours ago

I'm always intrigued by the legacy of the D20. I tire quickly with breakdowns and repairs on vintage as well. I've read threads...

Jamz
replies: 0 views: 60
Jamz 3 hours ago
replies: - views: -
refugee1 3 hours ago

Hello, just got an Allen & Heath SQ-5 mixer today and after playing a few hours with it I still cannot believe how good it...

DeNoise Studios
replies: 22 views: 7,944
IraSeigel 4 hours ago

Hi There, I recently purchased the big knob passive and included it in my set up. Which is as follows:- I am coming out of...

MiMi
replies: 11 views: 483
MiMi 4 hours ago

Probably an extremely noob question but I couldn't find a direct answer so thought i'd ask.. Let's say I'm sending a stereo...

blinkybill86
replies: 9 views: 384
blinkybill86 4 hours ago

Im looking for alternatives and prices in diferent webs, my original idea was buy the Radial JDI Duplex for two ch, but.... my...

estudiohighend
replies: 273 views: 48,825
DavidChampoux 4 hours ago

Hello, firstly I have scoured the internet for this issue but haven't seemed to have found anything, so please point me to a...

jaacobrs
replies: 0 views: 66
jaacobrs 4 hours ago

Hi all! I've been reading through several threads on the forum to see other peoples opinions on mics, preamps etc for a few days...

Unreal_Panda
replies: 18 views: 591
cheu78 4 hours ago

Hi! I haven't really found too much info on the net about this mixer. Some posts suggest that it's really great sounding, but...

johnsmith1261
replies: 273 views: 93,339
Sonic Lush 4 hours ago

I wanted opinions on which large diaphragm condenser microphones have the flattest frequency response. I had a few U89's that...

carolcappetta
replies: 59 views: 1,414
andychamp 4 hours ago

It seems almost as a cardinal sin within the recording community to keep the drums mono with minimal panning. Listen to...

vintagetones
replies: 72 views: 8,757
goom 5 hours ago

Hi, i have narrowed my mic search down to the Manley Reference C or the Lauten Eden. i do weird voice work (Cartoons etc..). I...

littledoodler
replies: 6 views: 544
Dosi 5 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,498 views: 210,176
SARawls 6 hours ago

Where do you place your spaced pair? Over cymbals? i.e. “classic” East west, or are you bisecting the kick and snare,...

gravyface
replies: 21 views: 1,003
gravyface 6 hours ago

Hi All, Okay, I've searched and read a lot of stuff today, and I'm getting the message that SurgeX is superior to Furman for...

mbstudios
replies: 2 views: 1,703
iangomes 7 hours ago

:cowbell: Hear ye, hear ye! So I have a Golden Age Project Pre-73 Premier sitting around - I enjoy the sound of this guy on...

Kimono Cowboy
replies: 3 views: 237
ASiK 7 hours ago

Reading Ken Scott’s excellent book right now and he mentions Kepex Gates a lot, from Ziggy through the jazz fusion and right up...

gravyface
replies: 4 views: 113
gravyface 7 hours ago

Hello! Is there such thing as a "soft" sonding condenser Microphone? I have several Shure sm81 and AKG 414´s. They...

dadodetres
replies: 14 views: 304
goom 8 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,315 views: 190,866
awilki222 8 hours ago

Hi there, I need an audio interface to plug in an outboard pre+comp, since interfaces with pre bypass are more expensive I was...

meltingman
replies: 4 views: 206
SwitchesAndDials 8 hours ago

All you Moog Voyager owners... what are you using for a dust cover? I'll use anything that works that I can get fairly soon.....

squint
replies: 5 views: 222
charlieclouser 8 hours ago

I'm looking for a USB vocal mic to record songwriting sessions. I want to be able to turn on my DAW and speakers, turn on a plug...

MusicManic
replies: 13 views: 283
MusicManic 9 hours ago

Seems like their web page and company are no longer in business. They were suppose to restructure in 2012, but I never heard any...

Jason rocks
replies: 48 views: 22,186
andychamp 9 hours ago

Hello all! I was wondering if someone would be able to give me the model/name of the microphones in these photos?

Jake2581
replies: 2 views: 148
Jake2581 10 hours ago

Hi there, folks. That's my first post here, and I would like to know what would be your choice for smooth vocals. Nothing harsh,...

RodrigoPandelo
replies: 164 views: 4,319
RayHeath 10 hours ago

A few weeks back I caught a whisper-level buzz going around the greater VO community about the Soyuz 017 FET. Word had it, what...

MYN
replies: 64 views: 5,939
Marc_SoyuzMics 10 hours ago

Link to shootout files is kind of buried, so here it is at the top: Box Hi all - I recently got this mod done and put together...

Gammon2004
replies: 50 views: 6,431
lISAsAH77 11 hours ago

Hey I’m new to the thread and wondering if I can get some help. I also have a MIDIverb4 and would like to know how to daisy...

KrucialMwC
replies: 0 views: 87
KrucialMwC 11 hours ago

Hey Guys! Newbie here and hoping to get your guidance. I own a U87ai and happy with it. My use case is mostly vocals. I have...

skolappa
replies: 4 views: 247
crille_mannen 12 hours ago

Hi, If I bought an ADAT preamp, like Audient ASP880 or Behringer ADA8200, will I be able to control the preamp gain via my...

karoloydi
replies: 9 views: 291
deedeeyeah 12 hours ago

The winner is us ;) Two very interesting and innovative products that could reshape the entire way that we record sound for many...

Squawk
replies: 65 views: 36,027
AUXORION 13 hours ago

Years ago when I had a full home studio setup I had an Alesis MIDIVERB which I believe had both delay and reverb effects. I...

alternating.bit
replies: 27 views: 3,247
KrucialMwC 13 hours ago

Hi, I want to do a recording session where everything has to go in live: -lead vocal -backing vocal -electric...

chillipalmer
replies: 2 views: 133
gravyface 13 hours ago

Clean electric guitar sound with Schoeps CMC 6 +MK21 really surprised me..First time I've ever experienced a mic saying...

Pchicago
replies: 4 views: 219
deedeeyeah 15 hours ago

I am looking into getting an interface+ digital mixer combo. XR18 and a small Motu AVB are under consideration. The use case...

zanydroid
replies: 0 views: 93
zanydroid 16 hours ago

Hi, I have a recording studio that I use for personal/local musicians. The issue I’m having is that they cannot control their...

Sound Lair
replies: 3 views: 131
Rick Dalton 16 hours ago

Hey y'all Can anyone help identify what monitors these are, attached?

Em2016
replies: 35 views: 1,538
Em2016 17 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search