The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I will be jogging around the AES Hall on the Thursday & Friday. Hope to meet some Gearslutz there! We have a free entry...

Jules
replies: 33 views: 1,929
Rea 4 weeks ago

Hi! This is driving me crazy. Every 10-15 minutes i get a strange 10khz noise on my speakers (monitors and guitar amps). It's...

v3recording
replies: 11 views: 256
Wyllys 3 minutes ago

Just reading on J37 as I want to emulate analogue recordings as much as I can (but I cannot actually do it) and seeing that its...

ty45
replies: 0 views: 1
ty45 14 minutes ago

I have to record blues harp for a remote session... Which is hilarious for a bunch of personal reasons, but anyhoo… I have...

bgood
replies: 13 views: 177
Poopypants 20 minutes ago

Hi Guys! I'm really digging into production info and techniques. I'm improving as a home producer but each step I take on this...

Blue Safari
replies: 9 views: 766
LLSentelle 24 minutes ago

This is really cool. They fire a starting pistol in an old fuel oil tank in Brittan and the reverb lasts for over a...

Hxd Ped
replies: 1 views: 71
Logima 35 minutes ago

Hi guys, I have 1ru spare within easy reach of me. I want to find a good quality 500 series chassis for only 1 rack unit (each...

tomwatson
replies: 14 views: 788
bowzin 43 minutes ago

Isn't a good human drummer a more emotive time keeper than a metronome? Why do people want to sound mechanized/robotic? beyond...

audiovisceral
replies: 66 views: 3,874
theblue1 53 minutes ago

Afternoon all, Could do with a bit of advice. We have some LED lights installed, currently connected to an ON / OFF...

Edd.Yarborough
replies: 22 views: 599
joeq 56 minutes ago

What’s good everyone, I’m currently looking to spend $3000 or less for an upgraded vocal chain over the Slate VMS. I’m...

tribby
replies: 32 views: 1,296
tribby 1 hour ago

Hi Can anyone with a Zoom Livetrak mixer/recorder tell, if I can move or bounce a recorded track to an other...

OhmIsh
replies: 0 views: 36
OhmIsh 1 hour ago

I'm currently using an Orion 32+ for all my AD/DA needs, mainly because I'm summing my mixes with a Burl B32. I love what the B32...

drainyoo
replies: 2 views: 246
s_sibs 1 hour ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,088 views: 2,395,926
Old Goat 1 hour ago

Is there a way to look at mic specs to determine quality of Sound? For example, the best materials are ????, sputtering, mylar...

Scott Bari
replies: 17 views: 1,367
themiracle 1 hour ago

People like to buy expensive stands for that, I do it another way: Just buy some cheap&heavy steel stands with hollow legs,...

DB117
replies: 19 views: 377
DB117 1 hour ago

I don't know how many of you have used the SSL VHD mic pre, but I am really having a lot of fun with it in my studio. The...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 1 views: 167
Jason rocks 2 hours ago

Hey I'm looking to upgrade my krk's to more clear and presice monitors And I'm not sure what to go for In the lower price...

Visualize
replies: 4 views: 139
cee enn 2 hours ago

Anyone knows which is the best microphone comparing quality and price (beetwen Rode NT1-A and Audio-Technica AT2020)? I want...

eihar_g
replies: 1 views: 50
thismercifulfate 2 hours ago

I seemed to have picked up on an opinion that generally preamps onboard audio interfaces getting better and better. And even...

Rasmus Faber
replies: 9 views: 240
Jim Williams 2 hours ago

hi everyone I'm using MBox Pro 3rd now , set the software return and master fader to 0dB on mbox control panel and direct to...

asgard1019
replies: 7 views: 245
Poinzy 2 hours ago

Current interface: RME UFX w/ BLA premium mod (love it!!!) Needs: 16 more inputs for mid-level pro recording studio Last time I...

jdurango
replies: 12 views: 724
Swurveman 2 hours ago

Excellent pair of vintage wooden stereo speakers with great sound, great condition, brand unknown but I suspect Fisher. Both...

mhmailman
replies: 1 views: 69
Brent Hahn 2 hours ago

X8P looks awesome, love the dsub, has ADAT input,headphone and combo jacks ..that puts me where I need to be ..as long as its a...

RightOnRome
replies: 0 views: 67
RightOnRome 2 hours ago

I know this can be interpreted as very open-ended, so let me clarify and be more specific. I mixed all ITB for the last year...

littlesicily
replies: 1,122 views: 69,931
littlesicily 3 hours ago

For use with sm7b and re20 and (when I can borrow it) an m149? For vocals and electronic / pop. I need lots of clean gain for...

adg21
replies: 1 views: 127
JAT 3 hours ago

Hi all, I just climbed down a rabbit hole while shopping for headphones (specifically, AKG K701/702/712). Long story short...

swartzfeger
replies: 3 views: 156
Hardtoe 4 hours ago

I had a Minimoog for several years in the 80's but am not otherwise that knowledgable lately. In fact if Reaktor 3 were available...

JoeyM
replies: 1 views: 95
monkeyxx 4 hours ago

Anyone use one of these on kick drum yet with any success?

6_Three
replies: 13 views: 524
RyanC 4 hours ago

Love to know your opinions on this.... In theory and in practice, do you think it's possible to 100% dead-on accurately recreate...

Dayo
replies: 444 views: 8,072
Dayo 4 hours ago

Hello Gents! what us the differences beetween API 6B and API 6B HC? I read here in the forum that Lunchboxes with serial...

Audiotales
replies: 0 views: 76
Audiotales 4 hours ago

Does this exist? Or something as close as possible? I am searching for a midi sequencer to record midi 'loops'. I want...

petertez
replies: 7 views: 155
gravyface 5 hours ago

Been tasked with tracking down a Neve 2253, any tips where to start and market rates? Finding lots of 2254’s but apparently...

Adam1234
replies: 0 views: 83
Adam1234 5 hours ago

I've seen a few threads about the VFM in different places here, but nothing very recent. A friend of a friend is moving and...

jonosez
replies: 0 views: 78
jonosez 6 hours ago

Hey guys, I'm currently recording my own vocals through a Rode NT1-A, directly into a Scarlett 2i4; I also record guitar...

jcstewart
replies: 37 views: 878
srsproductions 6 hours ago

So I picked up a Ramsa WR-T820 recently and boy do I love it. The preamps sound nice and fat especially when they are pushed....

ducksalot
replies: 2 views: 231
ruffrecords 6 hours ago

I have to first say upfront that I have heard the hardware but personally only have used the UAD plug in version. It just...

Jason rocks
replies: 4 views: 223
DaveSH 7 hours ago

list down some good upright piano libraries ( Grand piano not preferred )

notfairchild
replies: 0 views: 95
notfairchild 7 hours ago

I bought a pair of Audio Technica external phantom power supply boxes a while ago, as I needed to run a pair of condensers...

Rasmus Faber
replies: 0 views: 76
Rasmus Faber 8 hours ago

Anyone knows which is the best 8 channel interfaz between this two (Behringer UMC1820 vs Behringer ADA8200 Ultragain)? I want...

eihar_g
replies: 1 views: 100
xenosapien 8 hours ago

I'm an art/electronic/rock kind of guy but am knocked over by Norah Jones' Feels Like Home. A wonderfully minimalist record...

goom
replies: 109 views: 3,930
Denny McNerney 8 hours ago

A test... kfhkh you have heard the story about analog input stage in the golden era of fx processors... how much it makes their...

italo de angelis
replies: 21 views: 578
italo de angelis 11 hours ago

Hi everyone, I'm in a band that plays shows to a MIDI sequence. Everyone has click track in their in-ears. I use my Kurzweil PC3X...

jamison100
replies: 7 views: 1,540
psycho_monkey 11 hours ago

Hi all... Wondering if there's such a thing as a programmable midi metronome? Main reason: To get the tempo right on specific...

Blast9
replies: 5 views: 15,353
PedalCloud5 12 hours ago

A musician pal of mine and I have made a bunch of simple inexpensive handmade midi metronomes. These are made out of beautiful...

davebeoi
replies: 19 views: 2,611
PedalCloud5 12 hours ago

Hi. I'm a producer and musician from Denmark. I just stumbled over and mint condition Fostex G24S, with 15 new tapes.. I've been...

rasmusbmusic
replies: 24 views: 8,133
Reference_Flux 12 hours ago

Ok, so I'm looking for a specific microphone selection to record my grand piano (it has a warm sound I really want to capture...

Nicholas Hayek
replies: 1 views: 143
Bushman 14 hours ago

Prolight+Sound 2013 http://www.lewitt-audio.com/product_b_pic/style_b/LEWITT-MTP_940_CM-06.jpg MTP 840 // MTP 940 ready for...

TruNorth
replies: 6 views: 4,840
RightOnRome 14 hours ago

Hey, Does anyone have any suggestions for this? Something has has 10 inputs and 10 direct outputs for each channel? I want to...

permutations
replies: 8 views: 451
EvilRoy 14 hours ago

Hello, I am looking for a medium-high to high-end gear advice, from someone who has enough experience to know what to shoot for...

cee enn
replies: 4 views: 274
cee enn 15 hours ago

I am modding my Yamaha PM-430 with direct outs on each channel for tracking (mainly drums)... I just ran into my first problem....

elpipe
replies: 0 views: 86
elpipe 15 hours ago

Hi all, I've just bought a Behringer ADA8200 to expand my Focusrite 18i8 interface. I'm starting up a sideline recording...

Roflmaoist
replies: 37 views: 1,057
chinesewhiteman 15 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search