The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I just read this, I've never been there nor I have have any financial interest, but I think it's worth sharing.. and this part of...

cheu78
replies: 37 views: 1,634
psycho_monkey 2 hours ago

What do you guys think about a WA73 pre amp vs the uad 1073? I have a apogee audio Interface which i am happy with. I would...

PAnthony278
replies: 28 views: 1,188
krikorola 22 minutes ago

I'm a hobbyist musician, I've been living in a small studio apartment for a couple years, I'm finally moving out and ready to buy...

skygreen2031
replies: 2 views: 89
psycho_monkey 31 minutes ago

Hey all, I thought it would be fun to make a spotify playlist of the best sounding tunes of all-time. How does 1 nomination each...

iangomes
replies: 9 views: 564
flanagan 1 hour ago

I just came upon this article on Sweetwater's website: 'Virtual stereo for acoustic guitar.' I'm dubious on mono-to-stereo...

Pangolin
replies: 124 views: 2,071
Sharp11 1 hour ago

I've always avoided widening plugs and typically thought that plus the occasional half-hearted check in mono was enough, but I'm...

Ain't Nobody
replies: 77 views: 3,029
lllubi 2 hours ago

I've been considering purchasing an AEA TRP. Right now I'm recording acoustic guitars and vocals in GarageBand with a pair of...

nealnealneal
replies: 5 views: 272
chrischoir 2 hours ago

Anyone have any experience with both of these mics? I am looking into them (specifically to use with the b6 cap). I'm just...

Matthewrayrgv
replies: 64 views: 2,673
InstituteOfNoise 2 hours ago

Here's a question - any slutz know of any new/upcoming Neve 2254/2264/33609-type units in development or coming out anytime soon?...

alexbassguy
replies: 12 views: 487
alexbassguy 3 hours ago

I'm looking at the PreSonus 3.5 or 4.5, I'm in the $200 budget range, I know there are better monitors out there where I can get...

Synthes
replies: 0 views: 95
Synthes 3 hours ago

I have an upcoming session to record solo grand piano. I don't have the mics or pres I consider to be ideal, but I need to make...

thebeardedfreak
replies: 5 views: 169
thebeardedfreak 3 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 917 views: 105,945
Unheard Vision 4 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 43,906 views: 2,343,380
BudgetMC 4 hours ago

I just thought this would be a fun discussion. Here's mine: I recently bought a Heil PR40 off some kid. The poor innocent PR40...

mcsharp
replies: 46 views: 1,150
Noisewagon 4 hours ago

Hi, I'm in the market for a SSL sound (-like) 16ch summing mixer. Any suggestions besides the SSL Sigma and X-Rack? My max...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 15 views: 1,469
Rea 4 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,468 views: 111,286
Snail 5 hours ago

Hi, I'm Fred Speckeen and I work as part of the Innovation team at Tannoy/Music Group. I'm really happy to be able to say that...

Fred [email protected]
replies: 14 views: 915
RJHollins 5 hours ago

Hey Guys, I've recently bought a Shadow Hills dual vandergraph and Mono Gama... just wondering how many would recommend an eq to...

btbed
replies: 13 views: 592
btbed 5 hours ago

So it looks like I'm taking over the recording and editing of a podcast. I did the music but it sounds so bad I gently...

henryrobinett
replies: 6 views: 299
zilla_studios 7 hours ago

So, I read a lot about these guys here GS. Looks like most people were digging them aside from the fact that they were...

Inca
replies: 163 views: 14,032
Synonym Music 7 hours ago

By this point I’m sure some of you have been out to one of the events and have been able to meet Josh and check out the gear....

who?
replies: 14 views: 687
Snail 9 hours ago

Hello, I bought a contact microphone - Korg CM200 - to record obscure sounds to add to my production and I tried to use it...

tisha92
replies: 3 views: 209
ShogunOfHarlem 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
bayswater 9 hours ago

hi guys wanna buy some studio headphones in the 500e price area and was thinking that these 2 options are the best.. did...

greenhouse01
replies: 3 views: 1,605
dickiefunk 9 hours ago
iNico 10 hours ago

Hey! I’ve been producing electronic music for about 6 years now seriously and I still don’t have a grip over reverb. And...

sagar4848
replies: 151 views: 4,752
Drumsound 10 hours ago

Hi, This thread is for discussing technical aspects of the D4, DA2 and D864 TRANSFORMERS The D4 user manual says that the...

haysonics
replies: 2 views: 302
haysonics 10 hours ago

My room is an 8ft cube, and untreated. It's really my wee home office, but I also play guitar and record in it. Until now,...

deejayen
replies: 14 views: 1,084
yatahaze 11 hours ago

I found this in an antique shop the other day. Has anyone seen one of these? What sort of power cable would I need? I'm not...

thenameisryan
replies: 0 views: 162
thenameisryan 11 hours ago

I'm looking for a pretty decent studio mic to record my album. To get the picture, I currently own a RODE NT2A which I'm hooking...

andreineagu
replies: 48 views: 1,535
monkeyxx 11 hours ago

I would like to use my Roland VT3 as a hardware effect on my LA-610 MKII. How would I route the cable? Would I got from LA-610...

lexluthor
replies: 1 views: 164
Farmboy presents 12 hours ago

Hey all, I've seen some really good prices on brand new mics at the ebay store called proaudiostar. Just wondering if anyone...

Shannon Adkins
replies: 102 views: 29,570
codymac 13 hours ago
paul brown 13 hours ago

Half jokingly, I was afraid to post anything out of fear that sound clips might drive the price of the mic up... There's really...

andersmv
replies: 2 views: 303
andersmv 13 hours ago

Please list your fav compressors for tracking/mixing drums including compressor chains and why...

JCRockit
replies: 67 views: 10,101
allhailrufio 14 hours ago

The hard drive in our Lexicon 960L was getting a little flaky, and sometimes it took a few times for it to boot. So I thought,...

Bozocat
replies: 23 views: 2,944
flintan 14 hours ago

i want to be able to get this sound when recording instruments. especially the sound of that clarinet solo. any idea what gear...

ddeez
replies: 3 views: 244
emrr 15 hours ago

Hey there everybody, I was wondering what the difference in sound a pop filter and windscreen would yield? Does the windscreen...

matt0407
replies: 19 views: 45,259
Rob Coates 15 hours ago

Hi, I've been wondering what limited the quality of recordings back in the day. Something unmistakable about recordings from...

adamd1008
replies: 20 views: 726
chrischoir 15 hours ago

So, I'm looking foward to see some reviews or opinions on this new takes on the Avantone CV-12 BLA. The official pages say that...

SilverSounds
replies: 6 views: 444
andersmv 16 hours ago

Sorry for posting another headphone recommendation thread. I'm looking for a decent pair of tracking headphones and have just...

dickiefunk
replies: 25 views: 705
Mr Funk 16 hours ago

Yo, what is good? Currently I'm mixing in my Superlux HD681 EVO headphones (semi-open) which are pretty cheap. It's always...

Hip Hop Head
replies: 20 views: 724
Hip Hop Head 17 hours ago

Hey guys, I recently posted a question about which monitors to get. So I ended up getting the KRK v8s4 today, I was excited to...

sameey
replies: 58 views: 2,345
Philter 18 hours ago

Hello everyone, I'm about to invest in hardware to add to my adder Dangerous 2bus + something to work on my complete mix. I...

skymanbeatz
replies: 0 views: 199
skymanbeatz 18 hours ago

Who Is an authority on vintage German modules? Now that so sadly Oliver is gone...:( Who do i go to? Thanks!

Rea
replies: 3 views: 342
monkeyxx 18 hours ago

Hi, Me and a friend would like to built a small hardware audio analyzer something like TC Electronic's Clarity M and i know that...

Yorgos Arabatzis
replies: 8 views: 428
pief 19 hours ago

looking for a "darker" vocal mic. i use for vocals michael joly hulk - very good, rode nt2a - mostly to bright and...

zinzin
replies: 316 views: 21,350
Earcatcher 19 hours ago

"Consistent" meaning if you get the same make/model, it sounds virtually the same. Trying to keep this thread...

chessparov2.0
replies: 24 views: 793
Shannon Adkins 20 hours ago

Hi- I just bought a pair of U273b. Regardless of it sounding amazing, it boosts the signal by about 12db at max.. Perhaps...

Rea
replies: 7 views: 486
jensenmann 22 hours ago

I have seen a number of threads regarding monitor controllers on here- but I am still scratching my head as to what I want. I...

nwtlnts
replies: 4 views: 459
Janne19691 22 hours ago

Hey, I was wondering about the differences in MIDI cable quality. I always thought of MIDI signals as sort of on/off values,...

maim9
replies: 15 views: 5,844
TheLastByte 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search