The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I did every search I could think of to get some comparison feedback on these 3 controllers. But NOTHING came back. Nuage and...

Keyplayer
replies: 1 views: 224
Keyplayer 6 minutes ago

Hi guys When mixing to mono are all DAWs set equally to pan law? If a mono signal is panned hard left or right will the mono...

MUSICMUSIC
replies: 21 views: 685
Animesh Raval 7 minutes ago

Hi there fellow slutz! So... I've reached the point where the number of mics I have far exceed my needs and also I think I...

Samskeyti
replies: 6 views: 198
Brent Hahn 14 minutes ago

i have the Hofa DDP maker and player but it will only accept 44.1 16 bit files for input now that wacky itunes not only wants...

Sigma
replies: 0 views: 37
Sigma 40 minutes ago

Hello everyone, I need to record piano for a project, and after some listening around, I reached the conclusion that a pair of...

Nillerbabs
replies: 8 views: 456
Blaine Misner 45 minutes ago

Hi all, I'm a bedroom musician making electronic music (House and D&B). I am just about to purchase my first pieces of more...

replies: 7 views: 253
DirkP 53 minutes ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 985 views: 119,258
BrentA 1 hour ago

Hey guys, I'm really about to pull the trigger for a KT-2A as I already own 2 EQP-KTs. Just wanted to know if anybody has a...

Friedrik83
replies: 2 views: 326
Rob Coates 1 hour ago

Just saw this in my news feed. Pretty cool! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDD3vENiKWM Hey - I guess we can call this thing a...

robert82
replies: 0 views: 82
robert82 1 hour ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,297 views: 185,979
ROCKER STUDIOS 1 hour ago

I’m considering upgrading my headphone setup. At the moment, I use AKG K702s amped by an iD22. Is it worth switching to the...

the Weatherman
replies: 0 views: 62
the Weatherman 1 hour ago

Does anyone know where i can score a pair for rack ears for my Virus C desktop? I emailed Access and they don't make them...

thegerm
replies: 4 views: 1,061
Mushy Mushy 2 hours ago

Take a look. First Look: TC Electronics DVR-250DT | Sweetwater

Lynn Fuston
replies: 0 views: 134
Lynn Fuston 2 hours ago

Am looking into cashing in on these and getting something that'll be more useful both sound wise, feel and controllable...

jouleskeys
replies: 1 views: 214
Reptil 2 hours ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 224 views: 37,959
David1085 3 hours ago

Hi guys, I would really appreciate some preamp advice from more experienced people. My background is more on the performing and...

Slow Learner
replies: 14 views: 465
jdier 4 hours ago

Hi- I like to DIY record my band and, while I'm not anywhere close to being an expert, I've gotten a lot better over the past...

railcity
replies: 5 views: 208
Wiggy Neve Slut 4 hours ago

Please define what: 1) A near field monitors is. 2) A mid field monitor is. What I'm getting at is whether either of them is...

jerrydpi
replies: 5 views: 214
gainreduction 6 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 2,440 views: 170,341
b0se 6 hours ago

Seriously, how has it taken me so long to get a patchbay. I am only a home/hobby recordist, but all this crawling around and...

jdier
replies: 20 views: 1,093
string6theory 6 hours ago

So... been working on several concepts I have in mind and exploring possibilities on these 4 nice machines. And will have new...

italo de angelis
replies: 46 views: 3,494
italo de angelis 6 hours ago
replies: 1 views: 143
CrunkThanAMug 7 hours ago

Hey guys, I used to do audio a ton when I was younger. I knew all of the models of gear back then but I'm so out of it now I know...

NikonPunch
replies: 3 views: 345
jaddie 8 hours ago

I love tape and not going into the argument at this time. However cant get into tape in my setup. Which AD will get me closest...

Rea
replies: 198 views: 6,563
Zep Dude 10 hours ago

Howdy there I thought I'd ask the gearslutz if anyone knows about the reliability of the various motherboards used over the...

Jonk
replies: 3 views: 232
SKYSGUY 10 hours ago

I have read a few good reviews of the Revive Audio WA-76 Mod. I would love some more opinions on it. Can someone who has done the...

calebloveless
replies: 8 views: 1,355
Deviated 11 hours ago

Bongiorno everyone! I am looking for a affordable (second hand) decent analog mixing board with the following specs: 1....

CarlOcolucci
replies: 18 views: 1,100
blueNan 11 hours ago

For $999, seems a great deal for 3 distinctly different hot swappable capsules.

Mr Funk
replies: 97 views: 3,898
RKeefe1032 11 hours ago

Hey all, I recently picked up a TLM 102 for some vocals. I initially really liked it. Great price and has that Neumann color I...

Asher Bay
replies: 11 views: 1,915
Accompianist 12 hours ago

Hello guys Sorry for another vocal mic thread.... I've done some research on here but are just wondering if anyone can recommend...

GarlicJimmy
replies: 2 views: 184
Piedpiper 13 hours ago
replies: - views: -
joeq 13 hours ago

I need to raise my iLoud micros up on my desk about ~4"-8". The speakers are too small for the usual speaker stands. ...

wolfereeno
replies: 8 views: 258
Grumblepig 13 hours ago

Hey there, im wondering if anyone could tell me the average price of a STUDER A80 24 TRACK these days? The machine im looking at...

leitrim_lad
replies: 11 views: 7,332
bushwick 13 hours ago

Hello All, I'm looking to get a new condenser microphone for my home studio. I record mainly acoustic instruments, and make...

Daystar
replies: 13 views: 606
chessparov2.0 14 hours ago

Calling all SSL matrix 2 users, I need some help. I just purchased a matrix 2 and it arrived a few days ago. Since then I’ve...

captainhook79
replies: 14 views: 681
jpsilva 14 hours ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 258 views: 54,167
sammmoxo 14 hours ago

Been loving the slate vms system. Having some problems was wondering if others are having. The same problem. The first one I...

laddie.music2
replies: 7 views: 2,471
Veddersound 15 hours ago

How to mix pluck chords ?

Xhuljo
Xhuljo 16 hours ago

Can anyone tell me how to mix a rimshot ?

Xhuljo
Xhuljo 16 hours ago

Hi all. I'm back lol. So a few weeks ago, I asked about the wa14 vs the wa87. I ended up getting the wa14 which is a great...

liv4ree
replies: 17 views: 3,412
MOISEGONZALEZ 16 hours ago

In the consumer audiophile community, discussion (or specs) of D/A processors (aka "DACs") often include mention of...

13mh13
replies: 35 views: 1,227
thenoodle 17 hours ago

I'm looking for new preamp/interface possibilities for electric guitar, acoustic and vocals...I just had a listen to some preamps...

ty45
replies: 21 views: 388
ardis 17 hours ago

Hey beautiful slutz I am stuck between the UA Arrow and the Apogee Element 24. I have some UAD plugins in my account that I got...

xelnaga11
replies: 0 views: 184
xelnaga11 17 hours ago

Hi, I've been searching for a microphone for a couple of months now. I've been using SM58's as my only mics for more than a year...

Poupou
replies: 32 views: 1,281
monkeyxx 17 hours ago

Looking for a new mic preamp for classical and jazz recordings. How these two units compare as relative clean preamps?

konstantine
replies: 13 views: 2,596
MYN 17 hours ago

Any thoughts between these two... or something else around the same price point? People seem to dig the lautens

bgood
replies: 11 views: 1,157
RecordRecord 18 hours ago

Hello! Wanted to find out what, in your opinion, would be the best choice? I'm a lyric baritone. I was going to record vocal...

Punkenturer
replies: 4 views: 242
Bushman 18 hours ago

I did a comparison out of interest to see what differences I could hear between a plugin compressor and a hardware compressor....

PinHead12
replies: 52 views: 2,313
joeq 19 hours ago

. hey, man - sorry to call you out, and i don't know if this is a tough time for you - ...but, if i'm correct - you did do...

Sqye
replies: 1,126 views: 522,584
Mr Funk 19 hours ago

Hey Guys, havent found anything regarding that topic, so ill just ask here ^^ Im going to buy an spl 9629 deesser soon, but...

KumpelKuerbis
replies: 0 views: 127
KumpelKuerbis 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search