The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hi! Looking for a SSL-like bus compressor. any suggestions? I LOVE the original SSL BC but it's a bit pricey........

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 327 views: 35,362
djrustycans 1 minute ago

Hi guys! Hope you are doing well. I'm going to move my setup in a larger and way better treated room in a couple of months....

domycastellano
replies: 0 views: 1
domycastellano 30 minutes ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 186 views: 15,736
nd33 1 hour ago

Looking for a cheap neutral sounding SDC. I know the Oktava MK-012 is a good one, I'd probably grab the MK-012-03 kit (trying to...

Dohreetoh
replies: 6 views: 638
cheu78 1 hour ago

Hi folks, So I know there is already a lot of info on this topic out there, but I'm just hoping to gain some advice more...

boyce
replies: 47 views: 1,690
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,280 views: 213,826
proxy 2 hours ago

Hi all, I know this topic has been discussed a little already and I've already read those threads, but as the R10 has been out...

sparky88
replies: 9 views: 394
Wayne 2 hours ago

Has anyone else noticed that the foam on the SM7b isn't as nice as it used to be? I got mine probably around 10 years ago and...

sirjuxtable
replies: 11 views: 827
sirjuxtable 2 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,479 views: 206,867
dickiefunk 2 hours ago

Just got news that SSC has passed away. I didn't know him, but loved his articles. Tonight, let's all raise a cold tube in his...

AdAudioInc
replies: 78 views: 8,977
burp182 2 hours ago

Hello, Just wondering if anyone has direct experience with both of these Sebatron units and which one y'all prefer and why? I...

sketchfletch
replies: 1 views: 284
Thunderbird 2 hours ago

For those who did not grow up on NS10's and therefore do not have a dependency upon them in their production process, can you...

Heartfelt
replies: 5 views: 351
andyfreeman 3 hours ago

Hey guys, just bought a pair of kh120s for my home studio. I am not sure of the best way to dial them in using the switches on...

Joesavman
replies: 0 views: 160
Joesavman 4 hours ago

Hey all, So Ive been searching for an affordable 19" rack in the shape of a console, preferably available in Europe....

graphicnomad
replies: 12 views: 726
kvandy 5 hours ago

OK - this is kind of a dumb question and something I should know given how long i've been doing this. But when using my aux sends...

Bitsmith
replies: 15 views: 384
Bitsmith 6 hours ago

I'm in the market for a hardware opto-style compressor and I've narrowed my choices down to the Klark Teknik KT-2A and the Warm...

danielkov86
replies: 44 views: 9,088
hello people 7 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 2,460 views: 70,730
theblue1 7 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 35 views: 2,599
Tubthumper 7 hours ago

Greetings, I have one of the original Toft ATB24 consoles and I'm considering an upgrade. I'd be looking in the ~15k budget...

Peter Craft
replies: 41 views: 3,941
d7791 9 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,482 views: 276,680
b0se 10 hours ago

Inner Ear near D.C. was broken into and robbed. Took a Telefunken mic and some pre's. Apparently another area studio was robbed...

tymish
replies: 3 views: 469
sirjuxtable 10 hours ago

I have my first pair of studio monitors and I've got a weird problem where they crack/pop only when I get out of my chair and...

alxne
replies: 46 views: 1,067
joeq 10 hours ago

Perhaps file this under "kicking the hornet's nest", but Lewitt microphones don't seem very inspiring to me. I picked...

MYN
replies: 27 views: 3,688
sufitek 10 hours ago

Okay, so I don't necessarily want to replace my Sceptre's since I love how they sound, but I'm just a little curious what would...

Backr
replies: 0 views: 186
Backr 10 hours ago

This album is one of my favorite modern rock drum sounds ever. Does anyone have any information about how it was recorded. This...

imloggedin
replies: 29 views: 9,880
imloggedin 11 hours ago

Hi all, I purchased a H8S subwoofer to use with my HS50s (I am very happy with them). I have already treated the room. I have...

aabeatz
replies: 1 views: 435
aabeatz 12 hours ago

Dear Gearslutz, users and visitors. In this thread you will find usefull information, tips and tricks, opinions from experienced...

akila
replies: 588 views: 197,971
tymish 12 hours ago

There are quite a few so-called poor man ‘s Sony C800G 1. The earlier JJ audio Akita (which uses the same 6au6 tube and...

PrivateZoo
replies: 116 views: 5,341
Mr Funk 13 hours ago

I need to buy a new preamp, I have been borrowing a Focusrite ISA 1 with the digital card however its time to return it. I...

Lethem
replies: 12 views: 869
LongPlate 13 hours ago

Hi folks. I'm looking for a way to quickly record folk-style acoustic guitar + vocals at reasonalbe quality when I'm sat...

tobinharris
replies: 4 views: 396
tobinharris 14 hours ago

I've been searching for budget mics for my beginner home studio for a while. Shure Sm7 sounded perfect to my ears for my garage...

madseason
replies: 36 views: 1,404
madseason 14 hours ago

There is so little info about these. Yes it's tube version of later KM86, but I mean info about the sound and how they fit into...

matucha
replies: 3 views: 678
matucha 14 hours ago

I also have EZ DRumer, but the Jazz EZX doesnt seem to have brush kits, oddly enough I already have Loop Lofts "Art of the...

patshep
replies: 0 views: 405
patshep 16 hours ago

From an email this morning: Dear OktavaMod / MJE clients, prospects, friends and family -- Effective 15 September 2018 I am...

AnonDeScript
replies: 27 views: 3,337
pscoldfire 16 hours ago

Hello guys, I was planning on upgrading monitors to a pair of Focal Alpha 65 but my budget has increased. My previous monitors...

Marke_d
replies: 2 views: 399
4tune 17 hours ago

Just thought it would be cool to "Centralize" conversation, Oktava audio clips "in action", etc. All...

chessparov2.0
replies: 142 views: 9,283
ardis 18 hours ago

My vocal chain is a 1073 (BAE version) to a 1176 (Hairball audio Rev A one). It is calibrated (the 1176). I know 1176's just...

arsmusic
replies: 10 views: 696
Hairball Audio 18 hours ago

Ya know, I looked around on the internet for opinions on what people thought. It's pretty much dependant upon the type of music,...

wayne mox
replies: 1,127 views: 72,167
sax512 18 hours ago

Hi, Thinking about getting a used pair. Currently use 1st generation Adam S2a. My monitors are right at 1 meter away. Are the...

jamwerks
replies: 0 views: 532
jamwerks 21 hours ago

How long do you engineers keep projects of clients? I'm generally voodoo about this. I'm a pack rat and keep everything. Even...

henryrobinett
replies: 58 views: 1,691
JayTee4303 21 hours ago

I have an original Doublewide, and while I love it for certain things, my complaint has always been that it’s a bit slower than...

lm183902
replies: 3 views: 702
christube 22 hours ago

I was looking on gear4music today because im looking to buy some new gear and I spotted some hidden gems which ive not seen...

djwaxxy
replies: 113 views: 14,813
christube 1 day ago

JDS Labs - Atom Amp The specs and measurements of this thing are insane and it's only $99! Without doubt my next purchase.

Mr Funk
replies: 18 views: 1,641
Mr Funk 1 day ago

Hi there, I'm experiencing distortion on my Adam A7X monitors that seems to be independent of the digital interface I am using...

slohn
replies: 31 views: 4,539
moimoi 1 day ago

Hi, Just acquired a new Tascam Portastudio 244 Cassettedeck for a price which was worth the risk for me even if it didnt work....

neoking
replies: 1 views: 525
soundebler 1 day ago

Anyone have any experience with both of these mics? I am looking into them (specifically to use with the b6 cap). I'm just...

Matthewrayrgv
replies: 83 views: 5,825
TheShadowV 1 day ago

I have a custom built oversized 1x12 Zilla cabinet with a Celestion Vintage 30 in it. The head is a Marshall DSL20. I'm...

Delitzsch
replies: 31 views: 1,038
Mario-C. 1 day ago
replies: - views: -
cwhiley 1 day ago

Hey guys. Looking to purchase a dual mic clip for the Shure SM57 and the Royer R121 so I can use one mic stand when using 2 mics...

socool135
replies: 26 views: 1,494
shoepedals 1 day ago

Based on these specs how accurate is my basic home monitoring system? And I do know I don't have a professional environment -...

contax
replies: 10 views: 585
contax 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search