The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Did anyone else see the email that went out today? They're trying to do one more run of A12s before they close at the end of the...

NeveSSL1
replies: 85 views: 9,531
Gertius 1 minute ago

Are these things the bisness? Looking at grabbing a few.

robotchicken
replies: 2 views: 3
Xnr 1 minute ago

So, I've been an audio engineer for a long time. I feel comfortable saying I've seen and heard just about everything. I am a...

Sircalhobz
replies: 24 views: 931
tonejunkee 12 minutes ago

Context: I have a Covid era home recorded upright bass track. There is ambient noise in the background. Kind of in the hiss...

Poopypants
replies: 1 views: 2
thismercifulfate 18 minutes ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 404 views: 27,407
aste 18 minutes ago

It's easy to find negative feedback on the 193. Any of you guys loving it for vocals? If so what type of voices do you find it...

Krush411
replies: 8 views: 370
Janne19691 20 minutes ago

Hey guys, I've been looking for a microphone to record both Acoustic guitar and Male vocals (style of music is...

goldylocks
replies: 17 views: 573
Quasi Ra 28 minutes ago

I’d like to introduce this thread by a review of to classic reggae albums that are on my point of view also two of the best...

David1085
replies: 516 views: 69,116
DAH 32 minutes ago

Hi, If I bought an ADAT preamp, like Audient ASP880 or Behringer ADA8200, will I be able to control the preamp gain via my...

karoloydi
replies: 3 views: 83
folkfreak 59 minutes ago

Hi, I'm playing with a band ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCuCXoZgNe4&feature=emb_title)and i'm recording my voice at...

liovanc
replies: 12 views: 207
NathanEldred 1 hour ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 5,085 views: 1,070,038
MRSEED 1 hour ago

Hi, I’m curious to know how 3 way monitors compare for as near fields in a small room. I’m particularly interested in the...

dickiefunk
replies: 1 views: 118
NathanEldred 1 hour ago

Hi all! I've been reading through several threads on the forum to see other peoples opinions on mics, preamps etc for a few days...

Unreal_Panda
replies: 4 views: 214
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

This response was quoted from another, non-audio related forum. The discussion was about audio quality of CD/vinyl vs files. Very...

Saxon
replies: 114 views: 3,763
rosewood123 1 hour ago

Hi all, I was looking into Latch Lake stands recently and after seeing a certain number of videos (shoutout to andersmv in...

coffeecup77
replies: 11 views: 260
andersmv 1 hour ago

i had an sm58 inside of my bassdrum working fine but recently it started making a farting noise. what could be the issue?

robotchicken
replies: 7 views: 192
bowzin 1 hour ago

This video shows my workflow for recording acoustic guitar in my home studio: https://youtu.be/3w0Y3-wMEUU Any tips for...

maartenl945
replies: 29 views: 664
Brent Hahn 2 hours ago

All- I’m looking into both of these compressors. For sake of apples to apples let’s consider two 535’s and the...

J.Keefe_Bass
replies: 2 views: 218
cheu78 2 hours ago

I've known for a long time that my hardware compressors snipped away a tiny bit of low bottom. But I've just now gotten to the...

Brent Hahn
replies: 112 views: 3,000
Jim Williams 2 hours ago

Hi, I currently mix w/ reaper using a Focusrite scarlett 2i4 + ultrasone pro 750 headphones + JBL LSR305 studio monitors. I...

corenfro
replies: 0 views: 42
corenfro 3 hours ago

Hi all, I bought an authentic U87 shock mount from a seller on Reverb.com. It arrived and wouldn't fit my U87. I contacted the...

Telemari
replies: 11 views: 307
Telemari 3 hours ago

Hi! I haven't really found too much info on the net about this mixer. Some posts suggest that it's really great sounding, but...

johnsmith1261
replies: 271 views: 93,221
Zed80 3 hours ago

Trying to find a service manual for the Evans SE-810 Super Echo but can't find anything online. Nearest I can find is a...

filmcomposer
replies: 1 views: 154
percussion 3 hours ago
replies: 2,205 views: 186,032
StevenLMorgan 4 hours ago

Hello! I've been lurking a bit on this forum and I just wrote a little guide for replacing a faulty power switch in an Adam A7...

Brief
replies: 49 views: 19,559
tomwatson 4 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 3,433 views: 379,220
weirdfishee 4 hours ago

Hello. As I'm sure you've noticed, sessions where people want to use their laptop are getting more and more common. I'm going to...

washingtonirving
replies: 1 views: 153
psycho_monkey 5 hours ago

All you Moog Voyager owners... what are you using for a dust cover? I'll use anything that works that I can get fairly soon.....

squint
replies: 2 views: 132
squint 5 hours ago

After years in the mp3/streaming wilderness, I've been thumbing through old CD liners and discovering that half the stuff that...

vizcities
replies: 16 views: 811
[email protected] 5 hours ago

Hi all. I contacted Drawmer support a few days ago but have yet to hear back from them, hoping someone around here knows: I'm...

ecx
replies: 1 views: 130
ecx 5 hours ago

Anyone tried them? I’m after a cheap SDC for recording acoustic guitar and I’m Wondering if anyone has tried them? Could be...

Jake_SJL
replies: 6 views: 334
DistortingJack 6 hours ago

Hey I have a TC6000 version 3.30 ,and I want update the Firmware.Where i can get the Firmware?I can't find it in TC

sugar_moon
replies: 7 views: 489
cyborgssc 6 hours ago

Will spending $500-1000 on something that offers continuous pure sine output from a company like Tripp Lite or Furman clear up...

coyotekells
replies: 5 views: 235
nosebleedaudio 7 hours ago

Really?? The ones that all the AudioPhools curse because they are ubiquitous and "average" sounding?!?! Are NOS...

UKMK00
replies: 6 views: 203
toledo3 7 hours ago

Hi, i'm looking for a new solid state amp that has a vintage voice like 60's-to-70's Kustom, Acoustic, Bruce, Crate, Baldwin,...

HumbertoGillan
replies: 0 views: 80
HumbertoGillan 8 hours ago

heyho i bought this old but still good AD/DA converter.. is the small version 2496S ok it works perfectly except about this, i...

psoul
replies: 13 views: 2,681
Erik Guevara 9 hours ago

Hello there, in case anyone is interested: since I couldn't really find a good comparison between the two FetHead Versions, I...

roman_
replies: 4 views: 1,147
maximumrelaximum 9 hours ago

I posted a similar question in the Electronic music forum but I did not find the answers very clear. I own many synths - all...

Princeton.Verb
replies: 70 views: 1,744
jaddie 11 hours ago

Hi, I can buy the TL version of the BULS but there is a lot less info about this mic than the TLII version (which is a lot...

replies: 2 views: 159
Sean Sullivan 14 hours ago
replies: - views: -
iomegaman 16 hours ago

I have a tascam 414 4 track cassette recorder I use with a art tube mix preamp for mics. Was curious about best practices for...

jadoss23
replies: 5 views: 194
ShadowsOfLife 16 hours ago

I'm looking for a USB vocal mic to record songwriting sessions. I want to be able to turn on my DAW and speakers, turn on a plug...

MusicManic
replies: 4 views: 141
DistortingJack 16 hours ago

Hey all, I know some of you slutz got the skinny.... Do the PCM 70 and 60 have balanced 1/4 i/o or unbalanced? Gotta order...

elementsound
replies: 13 views: 3,178
tex viler 17 hours ago
ShadowsOfLife 17 hours ago

I bought a pair of MK-012-01 on Reverb that were sold as being modified by Joly, but the stickers were removed. Anyone happen to...

Sean Sullivan
replies: 4 views: 147
Sean Sullivan 17 hours ago

Hi There, I recently purchased the big knob passive and included it in my set up. Which is as follows:- I am coming out of...

MiMi
replies: 10 views: 442
MiMi 19 hours ago
majormuuze 19 hours ago
Penguino 19 hours ago

Hi, I hope this is the right subthread for this post. I recently got a good deal on these Adam S3As. Whilst I was building...

BarryLimestone
replies: 2 views: 270
BarryLimestone 20 hours ago

Hi there, folks. That's my first post here, and I would like to know what would be your choice for smooth vocals. Nothing harsh,...

RodrigoPandelo
replies: 146 views: 3,796
Drumsound 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search