The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 201 views: 27,083
johannburkard 1 hour ago

Hey everyone, Just curious if any of you out there have in the past or are currently using a Symetrix 528e for tracking your...

studiotime
replies: 19 views: 13,147
Brian M. Boykin 15 minutes ago

Hi everyone, I've been looking to get an outboard mixer for my studio, both for analog summing and hands on EQ while mixing,...

jgstarcaster
replies: 4 views: 404
Capashitor 52 minutes ago

Hi. Please bear in mind I am a complete sapling when it comes to gear. I’ve done research to figure out what’s best for my...

themuffinmaker
replies: 4 views: 217
themuffinmaker 1 hour ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 156 views: 13,392
Mr Funk 2 hours ago

Thought it might be fun and interesting, to open a discussion regarding the true "Dancing Bears" :heh:, of a band......

chessparov2.0
replies: 104 views: 3,336
O.F.F. 2 hours ago

Hi there. I'm looking to get a new mixer. Preferably something with multi track usb audio interface capabilities. 16 channels...

vdx
replies: 4 views: 177
vdx 3 hours ago

Hi everybody! I just started to build my first recording /mixing studio and i really need some help spending my budget smart. Im...

Trakon
replies: 1 views: 173
Trakon 3 hours ago

Hello! Ive been a big fan of Kiss since I was kid! I really love their sound, their energy, their songs, especially the 80s...

FoxMulderFBI
replies: 28 views: 1,499
terrible.dee 3 hours ago

I'm using GA Pre73 Jr with a Klark Teknik 76-KT but I've been offered an avalon vt-737sp as part of a trade and I'm wondering...

conanb
replies: 7 views: 216
conanb 4 hours ago

I purchased a used Neumann U-87 from Music City Pro Audio on Reverb. It had a fake/aftermarket capsule that costs $850 to...

CrankyChris
replies: 7 views: 528
Klaus 4 hours ago

I just bought the Gravity MS QC 1B and K&M 23910. The K&M one is rubbish, stay well clear. The Gravity one isn't bad,...

Deleted b69c0aa
replies: 18 views: 856
Djgo 4 hours ago

I'm wondering if anyone can directly compare the m60 fet and the m260 microphones. Thanks!

Jeff.calcaska
replies: 11 views: 2,845
JoshuaMetzger 5 hours ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 2,042 views: 45,810
GearFiddler 5 hours ago

I have an SM7B connected to the input on an ISA one and then connected to the line-in TRS on a Focusrite 2i2. I have to crank the...

blommer
replies: 15 views: 2,770
Oli_W 6 hours ago

The record "Deserters Songs" by Mercury Rev was recorded to 35ml video tape. Its an amazing album produced by Dave...

dogma
replies: 13 views: 2,061
avare 6 hours ago

Hi, can anyone recommend a highly flexible db25-db25 cable? I have a bit of tricky cable routing to do and my current cables are...

subframe
replies: 0 views: 100
subframe 6 hours ago

Hello, When a mixer (Soundcraft MH3) is connected, ins and outs into interface, is the initial pop a concern? Should I...

esppse
replies: 1 views: 133
ccg 6 hours ago

Hi, I hope you can help me with a quick question; I just bought a subwoofer equipped with a RCF woofer. These often have a ring...

TheGreatGazoo
replies: 5 views: 230
TheGreatGazoo 7 hours ago

Just wanted to put a good word, on a beautiful sounding ribbon microphone, by Mark Fouxman.. The Samar AL-95. Got a chance to...

chessparov2.0
replies: 0 views: 117
chessparov2.0 8 hours ago

… do you go for ribbon or LDC?

goom
replies: 4 views: 184
chessparov2.0 9 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,549 views: 2,551,016
weave 9 hours ago

Hi, I have a situation that’s driving me crazy, it’s quite complicated but I’ll try to be as clear as possible for you...

FranciscoFrugoni
replies: 3 views: 307
FranciscoFrugoni 10 hours ago

Hey all, I'm struggling a bit and was hoping to pick gearslutz' collective brain. What are some of your strategies for dealing...

bjg
replies: 17 views: 588
Philter 10 hours ago

Hello GearSlutz community! This is my first post, happy to be with you all. I have a question about using two vocal mics at...

parkersurfs
replies: 35 views: 869
Papanate 11 hours ago

Hi everyone, Does anyone have any leads on a Los Angeles tech who works on Universal Audio stuff ? My Apollo Silvers line...

wessmithjazz
replies: 3 views: 177
SonorPhonic 11 hours ago

Does anyone have any experience with the UA LA-610 as a mic preamp for spoken word? I love the way it sounds, but wouldn't mind...

NachosGrande
replies: 1 views: 147
JL1000 11 hours ago

I found this in an antique shop the other day. Has anyone seen one of these? What sort of power cable would I need? I'm not...

thenameisryan
replies: 7 views: 772
Genghis krahn 11 hours ago

Hard to find user info on theese. Any users? Specifically the new "blu faced" (Pultec lookalikes) units? Specifically...

Lorenzop
replies: 41 views: 15,582
fromthepuggle 12 hours ago

Hey guys, first post on here. I was wondering if it was possible to send the Kick Drum for example on an 808 (or any drum...

arkyz03
replies: 0 views: 128
arkyz03 13 hours ago

Can somebody help me to identify what synth/prreset usud in this track? heard it in numerous tracks that detroit sounding. The...

xarquid
replies: 0 views: 169
xarquid 14 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,244 views: 150,622
elephantpants 14 hours ago

Decades ago as well as today, the largest artist names usually has a whole row of people churning out their songs. Songwriters,...

Samando
replies: 6 views: 399
joeq 14 hours ago

listening to my old albums and mixes today i realized that today we mix like what stuff sounded like after it went through a...

Sigma
replies: 12 views: 809
johnnyc 14 hours ago

So I am looking to take a single line level signal and run it into 3 line level inputs. Right now this is being done by splicing...

gtzack4
replies: 19 views: 889
Moondog007 16 hours ago

Just saw this: Midas 501 Ultra Performance 500 Series Microphone | Reverb Wondering what's up with the price and if anyone...

RicardoWheelock
replies: 46 views: 10,900
ARIEL 16 hours ago

Hi there, except Thomann from Germany, is there any other shop in European Union? I ask for EU so I do not have custom...

Thavma
replies: 0 views: 117
Thavma 16 hours ago

Hello everyone, just replaced my old DT990 with a new DT990 Pro, because the old one was falling apart after 15 years. To my...

noisekeeper
replies: 4 views: 239
Slug1 16 hours ago

I love studios, they all leave an impression. Here's some I recorded in, including a couple I mixed the project as...

vernier
replies: 63 views: 2,703
vernier 16 hours ago

Hi slutz0rz, Im ordering Auratones soon, but I'm wondering should I use them with stands, mopads or similar or isoacoustics......

Mark1353
replies: 36 views: 5,757
Thal Dravv 17 hours ago

Can’t figure this out....I’ve used 67s for years but I guess I’ve never put one in the mount. Mine came without so I bought...

7up partridge
replies: 8 views: 471
Klaus 18 hours ago

Hi! Noticed that my Neotek Elan2 had balanced line drivers installed on the the first 8 channels. So looking to buy 8 more,...

mattssons
replies: 5 views: 406
Wiggy Neve Slut 18 hours ago

Lol heavily modded from our heavy mods https://reverb.com/item/31276436-vintage-neve-8078-52-inputs?utm I hope they cleaned it...

Sigma
replies: 21 views: 926
Sigma 18 hours ago

I was looking to get one of these units and I was hoping somebody out there could give me some feedback on this pre-amp. Like...

NIGHT'SCHILD
replies: 79 views: 28,059
Brian M. Boykin 19 hours ago

I already have Neve clones in 500 format and am wondering if it's even worth running signals through another pair of (api 512)...

ChayaFFM
replies: 3 views: 190
chrischoir 19 hours ago

Just wanted to openly apologise for wasting Robin's time over at Phoenix Audio. I purchased a Nicerizer Jr. a few months ago...

LSP
replies: 0 views: 139
LSP 19 hours ago

Hi there Wasn’t sure where to post this so please move if in the wrong forum. I’ve got a few hardware spring reverbs...

mrbump
replies: 0 views: 144
mrbump 20 hours ago

Hi, I just started to build a homestudio and found some speakers in the garage. What do you say about those? Which one to Keep...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 4 views: 356
johannburkard 20 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 4,264 views: 128,173
12tone 21 hours ago

It's been awhile since I was able to concentrate on recording. Seems that my memory is not so good either. I know there was fans...

JRE Productions
replies: 76 views: 10,862
John Willett 21 hours ago

I'm looking at moving from my Event ASP8 to possibly the LYD48 and am looking for experiences with this monitor. So this is in a...

loopy
replies: 8 views: 446
rwhitney 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search