The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

From what I understand, a lot of people like 3U audio mics. I'm not an producer or sound engineer. Could you folks tell me in...

80sTherapy
replies: 59 views: 1,371
imdasloth 9 minutes ago

Hey Everyone, I have an apollo 8 and I've used up all my I/O with outboard gear. I feel like I've heard people talking about...

jonpaulr123
replies: 2 views: 65
jonpaulr123 13 minutes ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 6,757 views: 199,646
Sharp11 13 minutes ago

This is an audio excerpt from Glenn Fricker's recent video: "The Truth about Expensive Studio Gear". And since I'm...

dfghdhr
replies: 33 views: 1,655
oneblackened 19 minutes ago

I like the drums in this Phil Collins song. Listen after 3:40 YouTube I am not highly experienced with recording drum. ...

DanTheMan06
replies: 23 views: 2,048
thethrillfactor 28 minutes ago

Hi guys Im looking at some new headphones as I seem to miss loads with my HD25 when mixing my tunes. There does seem to be...

DeezelP
replies: 3 views: 141
MandoBastardo 28 minutes ago

I know I probably lost some views writing "Signal Flow" haha but... Just purchased an SSL2+... sounds great from the...

Stealtheos
replies: 0 views: 1
Stealtheos 46 minutes ago

I recently picked up an SSL 2+ interface after using my trusty Apogee Duet 2 for what feels like a million years now. The SSL has...

CheesyCrust
replies: 0 views: 31
CheesyCrust 1 hour ago

I want to add another stereo pair to my collection. For OH / Room / instrumental duties and a vocal option. Looking at the...

rickenbacker198
replies: 20 views: 1,612
thepilgrimsdream 1 hour ago

hey guys do u have any idea whats the efx on the drums of "I cant go for that< no can do i". is it reverb with...

DUBSOUL
replies: 96 views: 20,133
mrufino1 1 hour ago

Anyone have any info at all on the recording of Plasmatics- new Hope for the Wretched?

hebjam
replies: 5 views: 243
Drumsound 1 hour ago

Wondering if anyone in Canada ordered anything from Thomann. At the checkout only UPS Express is offered as a transport option....

sri.soundbeing
replies: 17 views: 876
GP_Hawk 2 hours ago

I'm looking into finding a great 500 series DI for recording pedalsteel. My current signal chain is a Sarno Solutions V8...

Bobhoffnar
replies: 10 views: 221
dagogo 2 hours ago

Hi Guys, I’m looking to buy a vintage U87 or at least the components that make up a U87 and have it put together (which...

Zman4700
replies: 6 views: 191
Klaus 3 hours ago

As many of you may be aware, due to some label disputes, Taylor Swift is apparently planning to re-record her previous 6...

bambamboom
replies: 5 views: 163
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

Just curious. Is anyone still using hardware reverb units in the studio since we have a LOT of awesome reverb plugins like...

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 1,179 views: 103,426
TobyToby 3 hours ago

Jamerson was the man for R&B And Soul bass playing, who were some of the staple guitar players that were creative and...

steelyfan
replies: 10 views: 263
Sharp11 4 hours ago

Been using the 3035 for my own vocals (as well as any talent I record) for the last 11 years. Alternative rock - I'm a tenor, and...

zerosoma
replies: 4 views: 113
weave 4 hours ago
replies: 2,073 views: 177,092
kmade 4 hours ago

Hey guys! I was just gifted a pair of Tannoy 8Ds, which were originally compatible with Tannoy's "Active Assist" room...

AldenW
replies: 4 views: 597
raulgz04 4 hours ago

I'm about to pull the trigger on purchasing the new AKG K371 headphones for voiceover studio use in my makeshift home studio...

yellowpad
replies: 3 views: 109
Earcatcher 5 hours ago

Hi does anyone have any help with microphone hissing where it wasn't before. Tried checking cables, replacing etc. It has...

Nate99
replies: 0 views: 53
Nate99 5 hours ago

Does anyone know how to connect these together for mixing and mastering, with the mpc being the interface

Samsonincredible
replies: 1 views: 107
johannburkard 5 hours ago

Hi Slutz, I pick up a DDA DMR12 last year from an early 20's young guy that got from his friend and original owner but the...

deluca631
replies: 27 views: 2,391
Jim Williams 6 hours ago

I am looking to get some new nearfields and have 3 options in mind. Adam AX5 with sub (thinking the mids may be better with a...

labman
replies: 4 views: 195
DirkP 6 hours ago

I have a Mackie 1202-VLZ PRO and I love it, but it's getting a little bit banged up by now, and I notice mainly a lot of noise in...

kikendo
replies: 4 views: 136
JLast 6 hours ago

Hi. I am planning to perform live with an acoustic set, just my voice and ac.guitar. As regards my voice, I am looking for FX...

nemo2000
replies: 10 views: 10,414
NGprodCre8tor 6 hours ago

Hey everyone. Hope you all have kept sane during the pandemic. I feel somewhat accomplished. At least I finished my MA in English...

reverbpervert
replies: 8 views: 331
de003 7 hours ago

So my (17yo) daughter and a couple of her friends are getting into recording/production. For my part, I've owned a studio,...

Jon Best
replies: 5 views: 127
bowzin 8 hours ago

Can anyone identify the instrument that (I think) comes in at 3:58, possibly doubled with a piano there panned hard left. And...

maxtmaples
replies: 1 views: 144
rezident 8 hours ago

If you could only use one hardware compressor on vocals (recording and mixing) for the rest of your life, which one would it be?...

imloggedin
replies: 50 views: 2,524
Wiggy Neve Slut 8 hours ago

I could play the bassline one octave higher up and leave the kick drum in the lowest octave but would that be enough? Should...

camomiletea
replies: 96 views: 2,593
Timesaver800W 8 hours ago

Greetings slutz, I've been trying to free up some rack space, and I was wondering if anyone has come across a half-rack patchbay...

Metahedron
replies: 4 views: 220
bowzin 9 hours ago

I bought an old M-Audio Nova mic (35€) because someone told it have a good capsule. I feel a bit lucky because it is the old...

LevinGuitar
replies: 1 views: 939
LevinGuitar 10 hours ago

(I know this site is mostly about recording instead of live stuff, but I thought I'd give it a try anyway) shiee I'm going...

fieroturbo
replies: 1 views: 2,740
Joegrane 10 hours ago

Just saw it on Facebook today... guess they just announced it. Klark Teknik...

SouthernComfort
replies: 706 views: 143,550
rosewood123 10 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,981 views: 312,538
rosewood123 11 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 591 views: 55,374
Patrick_ 11 hours ago

I'm a solo producer working in a home studio. I track guitar & bass -- everything else (drums, percussion, keys) is a VI. I...

Studio54
replies: 2 views: 173
Enlightened Hand 12 hours ago

Hiya, I have some NS10s and some Events that I like to switch between, but at the moment I have to unplug the cables from the...

smoke_thief
replies: 6 views: 222
Gusss 12 hours ago

This is my first tube Mic and I have some questions. I've heard for tube mics you have to let them warm up for 30 minutes before...

onshott1
replies: 3 views: 132
onshott1 14 hours ago

I know this is common practice; but, first time for me: Guitar player will be standing in main tracking room with all the...

engineejoel
replies: 11 views: 395
Jon Best 14 hours ago

There is an enless thread on gearsltuz how this compressor smokes. Well it still does. I have used this compressor for bass,...

Glenn Bucci
replies: 22 views: 5,032
augustin187 15 hours ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,714 views: 1,032,715
danger 16 hours ago

I got unbalanced ASR-10. I want to connect ASR to the REAR Profire 610 interface ins (because I got my front ins occupied by my...

sd-cd
replies: 15 views: 1,961
EvLoutonian 18 hours ago

Dear all, as a short intro to my post & questions I'm planning to get a good analog console for tracking & mixing and...

Anje
replies: 136 views: 25,091
MiA Prod 19 hours ago

Hi slutz, Just wondering if there are any "true" "pro" High end studios (ones that have high end clientele)...

Demonslave
replies: 157 views: 15,442
psycho_monkey 20 hours ago

Hi, Has anyone seen this brand before? I came across them on instagram and wondered if anyone had any experience with one of...

elbib
replies: 5 views: 320
Singular Audio 20 hours ago

Interested in people’s thoughts on this. I need to pull the trigger on some new monitors.

Tonymia
replies: 8 views: 2,507
Nadz 20 hours ago

Sorry if this is in the wrong place. So all the sudden, last week, two channels (9 and 10 if I'm remembering correctly) on my...

BMXnotFix
replies: 6 views: 159
BMXnotFix 21 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search