The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I am new to this site, so I hope I'm posting this in the right place. Anyways, to make a long story short, I bought 2 Yamaha...

Fortylobsta
replies: 2 views: 456
DjTee 1200 3 minutes ago

Hi! I'm in the search for a speaker that clogs up really quick. When I hear my mixes on my iphone speaker I can tell straight...

Stephaan
replies: 3 views: 19
bitman 22 minutes ago

does anyone else hate compression? i can never find a single source that it complements. literally not one. if you're going...

robotchicken
replies: 234 views: 4,512
Muser 38 minutes ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 176 views: 15,281
akai612 46 minutes ago

Hi folks... I'm about to start tracking vox for an album. I've got some really good FET mics and nice solid state pres. I'd...

zamm
replies: 1 views: 101
zohomoho 55 minutes ago

Hey all, I have a Motu 828es and I'm planning how I'd like to eventually use all of it's inputs. I have a small project studio...

sirjuxtable
replies: 20 views: 564
kennybro 57 minutes ago

Mainly For tracking the Drummer and also to stop the bled on Voc tracking and Acoustic Guitar Tracking Any opinions on HN-7506 ...

ROCKER STUDIOS
replies: 83 views: 38,863
Jules 1 hour ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,928 views: 169,783
bigfurry 1 hour ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 3,180 views: 235,866
Secret80sMan 1 hour ago

I get many requests from Indie bands who want me to quote them a rate for mixing their records. I don’t even offer a quote...

Mixerman
replies: 46 views: 1,980
ProgFree 1 hour ago

Hi, Have you had any experience with the Eventide Mixing Link in particular as a recording preamp. It seems to be an interesting...

Tavares
replies: 3 views: 1,793
knariman 1 hour ago

Hi Folks, I'm looking to get a new mic stand. I already have a K&M 21070. K&M also have the 210/2B which doesn't look...

cpsmusic
replies: 0 views: 63
cpsmusic 2 hours ago

I have a session in which the singer wants to capture everything live, he plays acoustic guitar *and* he wants to be in the same...

Peter Craft
replies: 21 views: 498
BIG BUDDHA 2 hours ago

A lot of old school engineers I respect used 1176s on the mix buss in the 70s- Shelley Yakus, Richard Dodd... I have never found...

gfunny72
replies: 22 views: 1,257
ProgFree 3 hours ago

Hi Guys, I was wondering if you could share some techniques for what I call "Movement". Easily explained...

Fnord
replies: 4 views: 254
andychamp 3 hours ago

I know a lot of people like this technique for recording drums with few mics, including me! I'm often amazed and intrigued by how...

Joniverse
replies: 130 views: 6,310
Zabriskie 4 hours ago

Been wondering why some manufacturers get negative reviews for using solid state components in tube gear when some companies are...

christube
replies: 6 views: 313
christube 4 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 1,408 views: 181,610
hello people 5 hours ago

Recently got a Yamaha PM700 console, that I want to add switchable Phantom Power on it and also replace the XLR connector with...

daxiafan
replies: 0 views: 76
daxiafan 6 hours ago

I am looking for a Microphone for acoustic guitar, i want something that picks up the more darker tones in the guitar and i am...

JarrodHovland
replies: 6 views: 180
Wayne 6 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,179 views: 166,069
TexaCali 7 hours ago

sorry if i have the wrong place to ask this question but im new to the forums Im 14 so im an amature to this kind of...

Brendonintendo
replies: 5 views: 267
Elsapo2001 7 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,033 views: 611,209
cjogo 7 hours ago

Is this a bad thing? I've got some great 500 series stuff for tracking, but would need a duplicate (and usually similar serial...

fromthepuggle
replies: 0 views: 79
fromthepuggle 8 hours ago

Hey guys? I was wondering if I would still need an active DI to record my bass. I have a UA 610 Solo which has a DI input and a...

Ernestaglr88
replies: 4 views: 260
Ajavalon 9 hours ago

can you name some of the all time best sounding acoustic guitar recordings ? i would like to compare them to a track i recently...

woodsman
replies: 74 views: 11,970
wwittman 9 hours ago

Hey y'all, I recently started working at a brand new event space/venue, and aside from the obligatory pile of 57s and 58s, all...

spineless
replies: 0 views: 99
spineless 10 hours ago

I've been on a two year mission to find a matched pair of tubes the were made the same week and year that I was born (1958). I...

RGx2
replies: 5 views: 202
Pale Pyramid 10 hours ago

That if you go to Zen Pro Audio and search for ‘mic pre’. It shows 1073 results. Haha, I kid you not!

hebjam
replies: 0 views: 111
hebjam 10 hours ago

Ok- I have had a journey with this- and I suspect a few of you have too- I want to discuss specifics about what we like and...

babydaddymusic
replies: 8 views: 152
jwh1192 10 hours ago

There are so many tutorials and cheat-sheets on the inter-webs, people will start sounding just like one-another. Or people might...

goom
replies: 3 views: 156
jwh1192 10 hours ago

Haven't really read tons on these two mics, much less comparing/contrasting. Any takers? How do they compare to each other and...

ben_allison
replies: 44 views: 6,050
kmade 12 hours ago

I would like to use my single speaker PA system at parties but my DAC has R and L balanced XLR outputs and the speaker only has...

drummerdimitri
replies: 8 views: 292
drummerdimitri 12 hours ago

Hey guys I haven't done a ton of engineering at the professional level at this point, but have amassed some mics and gear over...

guitarua
replies: 13 views: 578
Timothy Lawler 12 hours ago

I ordered an AEU digital cable (that's the balanced XLR type of digital) to run out of my Dbx tube channel strip. Do I need an...

astrolabesoul
replies: 1 views: 133
brew 13 hours ago

Hi everyone I already own an akg c414 buls. Im wondering whether to buy an extra c414 buls to be able to record stereo or buy...

Guitarking
replies: 2 views: 279
pan60 13 hours ago

For $999, seems a great deal for 3 distinctly different hot swappable capsules.

Mr Funk
replies: 138 views: 7,402
Shannon Adkins 13 hours ago

I've read that the mpx550 is highly sought out. I've never heard a demo of it but from what I've read the latest mx400 is what...

slutbox
replies: 87 views: 2,084
mark1971 14 hours ago

Am about to go shopping for a mic to record an upright bass. What is a good mic for this? Thanks in advance, Tom

tvolhein
replies: 65 views: 28,829
Jim Williams 14 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,355 views: 225,630
Y0UNG M00N 15 hours ago

I inherited a minty tc 2290 (and the big ol’ pedal board that goes with it)... it sits in a giant Lukather type rolling rack...

bgood
replies: 103 views: 3,688
slutbox 15 hours ago

I've been "playing" my Superior Drums from my keyboard, and while I'm happy with the results, I'd like to go to the...

jerrydpi
replies: 28 views: 423
jerry123 15 hours ago

Hey Guys, I have a Weight Tank WT-72 landing on Wednesday. I've got a nice collection of preamps, but have never used a V72....

jcoutu1
replies: 27 views: 1,315
Locomotive Audio 15 hours ago

Has anyone ever had their hd24xr,just shut off in the middle of playback? Mine just strated doing this.The drives seemed ok...

axisdreamer
replies: 12 views: 1,343
Bluzzi 15 hours ago

Can I send the XLR out of an Amp Sim pedal into the 1/4" input of a DI with an XLR to TS cable without introducing noise?...

tromostheory
replies: 0 views: 125
tromostheory 16 hours ago

Hello everyone out there in GearSlutz land ! I have been using a Signature 22 MTK for a couple of months and it works really...

biglenny46
replies: 0 views: 114
biglenny46 17 hours ago

Hi, I've got some low output mics (BK5B and SM7b) and i'm considering getting either the Triton Audio FetHead or Cloud...

wagz
replies: 200 views: 84,515
Jim Williams 18 hours ago

Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum here and, as usual, I need a bit of gear advice. Basically I'm building up a little studio and...

CeZar
replies: 7 views: 920
RolnStone 18 hours ago

Hello everybody, first post here so please forgive a potential mismatch of the forum and the thread name. Here's the...

oxdram
replies: 2 views: 199
drycappuccinoguy 18 hours ago

I hope this is helpful to my fellow engineers out there, I wish more people would post about gear they're super passionate about....

jml designs
replies: 91 views: 5,360
Alrod 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search