The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

2021 just gets better and better, doesn't it cellfone Rest in Peace Mr. Neve (and I do not understand why I'm not having to...

Quetz
replies: 21 views: 2,067
Drumsound 6 days ago

Hello there, Does anyone have a copy of the Ross Martin Audio PCM4222 manual? Specific questions: 1. What are the filter...

Stephen Lam
replies: 2 views: 923
Stephen Lam 1 minute ago

Here are the mics I just bought: https://goldenagepremier.com/ga-47-extended/ . (with both...

Neoneon
replies: 25 views: 2,724
jdsbleedo 4 minutes ago

Hi there, everybody! Here's Rodrigo Pandeló, from the thread of the smooth vocal mic. I had a great time there, and I was...

RodrigoPandelo
replies: 0 views: 1
RodrigoPandelo 31 minutes ago

I got a couple of their products and plan to buy more but I don't see much here about them so I thought it would be a good idea...

Skamm Goodiez
replies: 784 views: 52,444
Patrick_ 32 minutes ago

This DAC (Sabaj D5) seems great value. I've read two reviews from people who also own the RME ADI-2 and say it sounds as good...

Mr Funk
replies: 206 views: 25,038
Oskari J. 32 minutes ago

Does anybody have a working example of either of these for sale? Thanks!

Mitch Easter
replies: 2 views: 65
gravyface 50 minutes ago

Just thought this might be the right time (and Platform ;)) to discuss the Bee Gees and their Legacy. To start things out,...

chessparov2.0
replies: 30 views: 1,010
toledo3 1 hour ago

Delete this if it's redundant & clogging up the forums, but I've been curious about that rare missing link of the synth...

lunaquesa
replies: 4 views: 118
ShadowsOfLife 1 hour ago

I've been, pretty often, struggling with laying down drums, bass, keyboard instruments, guitar, voice, percussion, all by my...

monkeyxx
replies: 1,069 views: 36,549
s wave 1 hour ago

Hello my fellow audiophiles. howdy Hoping someone might have some insight for me here. I'm a rap artist who's recently moved...

ciggiesmalls
replies: 2 views: 114
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

When plugins, that compensate for the frequency response, of certain headphones are used, do they also deal with the resonant...

MUSICMUSIC
replies: 3 views: 95
ambiguous signal 2 hours ago

I'm after some help figuring out what's going on this picture from a 1966 studio recording session in Norway (faces masked,...

g3s0ff
replies: 5 views: 247
jazzcabbage 2 hours ago

Currently using SM7B with Motu M4. I use it at 100% gain. I have two things I want to reduce. Background hiss and also the low...

kofman13
replies: 124 views: 2,639
GeorgeJ 2 hours ago

I'm looking into getting the Kii 3 monitors for my living room / studio space. My problem is that I have a standing desk that I...

naive newbie123
replies: 2 views: 108
ricowave 2 hours ago

Has anyone sold a Slate Raven MTi2? How hard is it to transfer software to another buyer?

RightOnRome
replies: 0 views: 59
RightOnRome 3 hours ago

Hello all, similar questions are certainly asked again and again. But what are the differences between a mono guitar and a...

Marcus89
replies: 7 views: 171
StevenLMorgan 3 hours ago

I'm of Armenian heritage and I've always loved the sound of the Duduk. I've decided to buy one. I want a Duduk that will have...

penz
replies: 8 views: 12,196
analog greg 3 hours ago

Hey there! I just got a Lexicon MPX 100 pretty cheap but can not get it to work. The input LED is not lighting up, no matter...

slickvik
replies: 16 views: 155
GeorgeJ 3 hours ago

This may sound silly but how do you know when you have enough gear ? I have a small private studio just for my...

carolcappetta
replies: 108 views: 2,234
ragnarokzwei 3 hours ago

Hi, I'm currently looking into upgrading my monitors, with a budget of somewhere around $1500. Someone I know has offered to sell...

3040craig
replies: 14 views: 397
3040craig 4 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,750 views: 2,700,731
foxwaves 4 hours ago

I'm going to be shooting videos, using either an iPad Pro, or an iPhone 11. The videos will be of solo violin...

timeless314
replies: 0 views: 60
timeless314 4 hours ago

Hi everybody Ok, confession time - I don't know what a ground hum sounds like. So this might be a ground hum, it might be...

Phil F
replies: 2 views: 146
Phil F 5 hours ago

just asking because most people assume you can't have phantom power in the chain when using a ribbon mic which is INCORRECT

Sigma
replies: 42 views: 4,886
Silvertone 5 hours ago

Ok so I was watching this video and can't id the mic she's using. It looks like it might be a Shure, but I've never seen this...

Jakash
replies: 2 views: 116
joeq 5 hours ago

Hi, the previous thread seems to be closed for no apparent reason but there's some useful progress for people who own this desk....

Psythe
replies: 1,350 views: 197,542
Starliner 6 hours ago

The mics are for location stereo recording and instruments only.. Any other suggestions? I have a budget of $1800. 🙏

camjstreet1
replies: 6 views: 178
PhilDW 7 hours ago

Hey all, First post here. I'm looking to expand into the realm of getting my first 'real' pair of monitors, and wanted to gather...

nicholasg
replies: 12 views: 503
PdotDdot 7 hours ago

Hi there. Whenever I use a TRS insert cable (1/4" TRS to Male & Female XLR) instead of patching in a compressor...

SparkyCanada
replies: 0 views: 65
SparkyCanada 7 hours ago

Opinions please. Purely for mixing. Most people don't like Quested but others tend to swear by them. How would you describe the...

lsdornothin
replies: 8 views: 344
mando1 7 hours ago

I just got a sequential serial number pair of Neumann KM86i - I think I finally completed the SDC quest (at least for a while :)...

antichef
replies: 19 views: 2,781
toledo3 8 hours ago

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 766 views: 118,410
StevenLMorgan 8 hours ago

I'm new in the 500 world and don`t have any short cables to link my comp to pre etc,etc... I guess I only need 4-8" of XLR...

MooWahmBah
replies: 5 views: 132
MooWahmBah 9 hours ago

Echolette D12 same as AKD D12? Is it worth spending two fifty on Echolette D12 or is there a difference to justify those AKG...

Tom Hakala
replies: 29 views: 14,018
toledo3 9 hours ago

I'm thinking about picking one up from a fellow gearslut, but I'm a little reluctant. The only posts I see on here are of people...

Agno
replies: 128 views: 64,233
RogerFoote 9 hours ago

Hello sluts, I have a Roland R-880 (2U stereo reverb unit) and it had no grounding. no earth connection at the power cord...

marssound
replies: 3 views: 171
cathode 9 hours ago

I was browsing eBay like the slut I am last week and came across a gentleman selling SSL 4000 2 buss compressor clones for...

countrymetalguy
replies: 91 views: 22,866
LLSentelle 10 hours ago

My Vintage Keys (upgraded to plus) has been unused for a few months and when I came back to it the other day, all the user...

JamieOxford
replies: 3 views: 120
Drumsound 10 hours ago

peachhDisclaimer before I start: yes, trust me, I have already read many, if not all similar threads discussing these monitors. ...

dvorkru
replies: 0 views: 93
dvorkru 11 hours ago

This has been out for a while but I can’t seem to find many reviews, except for a few YouTube videos. I’m thinking of...

Spilota
replies: 42 views: 14,453
moosetips 11 hours ago

I've been planning on picking up some microphones for touring so my expensive home studio ones don't get beat up. What do you...

TechnicalVoid
replies: 6 views: 164
dero 12 hours ago

1:21 - on the drums. Almost sounds like a tiny garbage speaker recorded really well, but I'd bet it's digital. Anyone have a...

dero
replies: 0 views: 121
dero 12 hours ago

I've been producing and mixing music for years on my Focal CMS-65. I like them but I'd like to get more detailed monitors and to...

Lefrançais
replies: 19 views: 634
Jeroko 12 hours ago

Hey y'all Can anyone help identify what monitors these are, attached?

Em2016
replies: 40 views: 1,921
Em2016 12 hours ago

Both of the meters don't go 0 in GR mode, needles are at the red zone, is there any trimmer that can fix the issue? Thanks guys.

yop
replies: 0 views: 75
yop 12 hours ago

HI All- Im on the verge of ordering one, however i cant seem to find any proper thread with actual users. When i run a search i...

Rea
replies: 11 views: 2,226
Tahoebrian5 12 hours ago

I'm looking for a 4 channel preamp and a compressor, or a unit that does both. My budget is £1600 and I'm torn between these...

budatone
replies: 0 views: 81
budatone 13 hours ago

Has anyone shopped around at this price point(3k)? I’m trying the result6 next week, but if it doesn’t pan out, the...

LeoRapture
replies: 8 views: 873
JClay 14 hours ago

Soooo...I've JUST heard about Audioscape products today! I somehow stumbled upon the 1176-KT (which doesn't seem to have much...

RecordRecord
replies: 142 views: 15,590
Ward Pike 14 hours ago

Can't seem to find this with the Googles. Anyone know the pinout for the 2.5mm remote jack on the DR-100 Mk III? Looking into...

okto
replies: 1 views: 78
gramps 15 hours ago

Moderators