The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 345 views: 57,884
Arthur Stone 7 hours ago

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 4,519
Drumsound 7th February 2020

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,380 views: 170,887
neonrider 1 minute ago

Im stuck at home writing things on my MPC, which is great for working quickly and getting to the point. I do things like nudge...

kaiser_of_1kHz
replies: 15 views: 269
hello people 20 minutes ago

Hi all! I’m in the process of putting together a really nice analog mixing/recording system. Without getting into why or...

SDB_12
replies: 8 views: 213
thethrillfactor 25 minutes ago

Anybody have any experience with this box? I only found one other thread in which it was explained (by someone with the...

drpeacock
replies: 0 views: 44
drpeacock 37 minutes ago

In listening to some of the records of yesteryear, some of the grooves I hear sound wayyy too tight to be true. I read...

robotchicken
replies: 293 views: 11,851
bgrotto 38 minutes ago

I'm using a SM7B with a Focusrite 2i4. The signal is low so I'm getting a preamp. I dont know if the fact I'm using this with...

oxband
replies: 1 views: 50
itswintertime 40 minutes ago

I want to run my 2 bus stereo mix (I use outboard 2 bus compressor and EQ) back into my computer using a Cranesong Hedd 192 to...

greenfields
replies: 4 views: 182
SoundGuyLance 1 hour ago

FF to 29:45 where he voices his explicit opinion on using hardware to mix....

N1Greg
replies: 1,043 views: 44,410
drBill 1 hour ago

I tried to research this as much as possible before posting. Most posts don't say anything about any difference in sound at all...

ominousshaman
replies: 36 views: 1,984
andychamp 1 hour ago

Sceptre S8+TS108 User here,also has adam a7x & NS10M pro. I'm very satisfied with Sceptre's sound field performance and...

Felix233
replies: 30 views: 866
RayHeath 1 hour ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,353 views: 968,718
Mr Funk 2 hours ago

Hi all. I am looking to spend $1-2k on a LDC to use specifically on violin in my home studio. So far I have been recommended to...

Pjrvmg
replies: 44 views: 698
elegentdrum 2 hours ago

Hi, what would you say, where are the differences in overall sound quality between a Manley Vari Mu (not modded version) vs....

danibert
replies: 9 views: 2,077
XAXAU 3 hours ago

Greetings! I decided to buy a new microphone for my home recording. I need something that will fit my baritone vocals (i...

Korekoo
replies: 8 views: 254
Studio Parkside 3 hours ago

Hello, I have a job friend that have the Etymogic Hf5, he uses it for mixing, I listened them a bit and sounded really fine for...

lagoausente
replies: 3 views: 128
lagoausente 3 hours ago

Hi guys, i just bought a set of Gefell UM70, M70 and the MV692 body on ebay...it was sold as fully working, but turned out to...

noisekeeper
replies: 18 views: 268
standup 3 hours ago

Hey all, Just wondering what the difference is between these 4 channel compressor units? I've seen videos and heard clips on...

SDB_12
replies: 1 views: 138
Capashitor 3 hours ago

Let me remind you what kind of stupid a$$ fools everybody on this pathetic forum is. This is a nice little reading that put a...

karmabitch
replies: 1 views: 119
Brent Hahn 3 hours ago

please post your impressions if you own or listened any EVE AUDIO monitoring system ! i'm really interested to know how they...

blackfinder
replies: 380 views: 103,023
Neurojazz 4 hours ago

Soooo...I've JUST heard about Audioscape products today! I somehow stumbled upon the 1176-KT (which doesn't seem to have much...

RecordRecord
replies: 111 views: 10,004
rjb5191 4 hours ago

Hi y'all, I've been building a 'bedroom' studio and am looking for a mic now. Yes, I have treated my room with roxul panels I've...

jaguarguitar
replies: 69 views: 3,506
Nickpu 5 hours ago

I recently acquired 2 mics: The JZ Vintage 11, and the JZ Amethyst (formerly Violet). Which one should I keep? All I...

ThaAstronaut
replies: 2 views: 122
Slow Learner 6 hours ago

Hello to you all out there, hope you are doing well in these times. Need to "throw" out a question to you all...

Little Aaron
replies: 1 views: 77
Drumsound 6 hours ago

Well here goes-- M149 - Rich and full- great drum room mic and for big male vx Vintech 473 - sounds killer..BTW the DI's are...

Flymax
replies: 619 views: 73,357
Sigma 6 hours ago

Hello! A couple of years ago my pair of Hs80m and the subwoofer were exposed to 400V due to a electrical problem in my...

Zipperik
replies: 4 views: 160
Crazy4Jazz 7 hours ago

I work from home office and am looking for a recommendation of a good quality desk chair. I'm 6'2" 210 lbs, and hoping for a...

Coaioaoidosio
replies: 8 views: 545
AlitaJohnson 7 hours ago

Hello guys, I was trying to understand one thing. If I buy an external pre like a BAE 1073MP or a Chandler TG2, and I would like...

Vanx
replies: 2 views: 171
Vanx 7 hours ago

Hi, Does anyone know what is the latency of DSP in PreSonus Sceptre S8? I am considering it for playing Piano VSTs and latency...

oshogg
replies: 4 views: 302
oshogg 7 hours ago

Anyone know the size driver needed to remove the feet from an L10 or L6 Rack?

David W. Jones
replies: 4 views: 296
David W. Jones 8 hours ago

Whats up guys! Haven't seen anyone compare these two other than what's advertised. I've got the original and I'm wondering if it...

Drumnbass411
replies: 3 views: 548
johnd5412 9 hours ago

Here's what I got - FATSO Serpentine SB4001 Chandler little devils (pair) Looking for different flavors, noticeably...

Unknown soldier
replies: 12 views: 531
e-are 9 hours ago

Se me corta la voz grabando con el pre 73premier cuando consigo una buena voz..... si lo subo a 50 el preampl deja de cortar pero...

Nawamm
replies: 2 views: 211
iksrazal 9 hours ago

Rupert Neve 5088 vs SSL Matrix/XL Desk vs API Box.1608 I know these are VASTLY differing price points but is there any website...

piano
replies: 8 views: 580
piano 10 hours ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 2,976 views: 87,496
Brent Hahn 10 hours ago

I'm super intrigued by this eq - it's inductor coil like pultec but has preset curves with a total of over 10000 that's right tn...

dogma
replies: 10 views: 3,380
slutbox 10 hours ago

Doing some research on stereo mic's for iPhone, that are good at acoustic instrument recording. Any recommendations for the...

bluesmonk
replies: 3 views: 714
DirkP 12 hours ago

This song is older than me and I think I've known it all my life, but only today while researching Serban Ghenea mixes, I...

sfilipee
replies: 35 views: 1,760
I.R.Baboon 15 hours ago

Hi everyone, My Elysia karacter 500 is applying a quite aggressive drop in the highs, I have not found any review where they...

denork
replies: 4 views: 223
denork 17 hours ago

Hello guys, I'm looking for an affordable and decent mastering compressor/finalizer. Once again Drawmer with those two (VCA?)...

franzalicestern
replies: 3 views: 170
James Lehmann 17 hours ago

Today my Behringer Powerplay P16-M wouldnt switch on suddenly. Ive been using it for a long time and it never had any problem but...

djgc
replies: 4 views: 187
djgc 18 hours ago

Hi all, I recently moved back to the Phoenix, AZ area and have two repairs I need done: My Great River EQ-2NV was on a...

tptman
replies: 0 views: 102
tptman 19 hours ago

Hi there, I see someone selling a DJX-2 and I have the DJX-1 which I really like, but space and budget is tight so I'm just...

part12studios
replies: 2 views: 809
part12studios 19 hours ago
replies: 1,812 views: 155,987
chessparov2.0 20 hours ago

Hey slutz. My friend pulled out an Akai S950 the other day. Said he has not used it in a long time. We did not hook it up yet cuz...

Brandino221
replies: 25 views: 26,229
[email protected] 20 hours ago

Hey guys, I need some help. I have a pair of AKG C414B-XLS mics and they've worked great in the past. Now, one of them is...

dronomophone
replies: 21 views: 6,635
ToneAlive 21 hours ago

Hi all, I have 3 use cases I’d like to record and am a bit overwhelmed by the mic options. (1)I play trumpet professionally...

MayorAdamWest
replies: 5 views: 190
avare 21 hours ago

When I lost my analog virginity about 8 years ago, and sold my last tape multi-track machine, I was excited to try digital and on...

Rob Coates
replies: 104 views: 17,915
smallstonefan 21 hours ago

Hello everyone. Had fun fixing up the old Ampex mixer for a live recording set up. Full recapping with a different output. I...

Duke Zeibert
replies: 43 views: 2,310
Duke Zeibert 22 hours ago

Hey, guys. I've been looking for info on the Sennheiser MD-441 U3, but I can't seem to find any info on it. These have black...

junior
replies: 12 views: 9,412
Noa 22 hours ago

At 3:17 in SM57 & Royer 121. That looks interesting. Anyone ever try this combo?

salbinti
replies: 9 views: 656
waldie wave 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search