The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Sponsored ByReverb.com
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hey there! I wanted you to chime in with some advice. I own a tiny studio mainly for demoing my band and small production...

spobletec
replies: 0 views: 1
spobletec 20 minutes ago

This historic console finally made it out of storage today with the help of a JD350 bulldozer and a lot of grunting and a few bad...

kilohertz
replies: 9 views: 653
Watsunstudios 22 minutes ago

Hey all, I've recently been getting into a lot of synth/midi gear and I wanted to try integrating that with my tape setup. I...

analogTinkerer
replies: 18 views: 428
thenoodle 26 minutes ago

Hey, I was searching this...but not much luck. How do you analog guys, you outside the box guys, deal with recall? I'm doing some...

KingsX
replies: 9 views: 217
hhamilton 34 minutes ago

Hi All, I just bought a Neumann u47 replica made by Chad at Signal Art. Does anyone have any experience or thoughts or...

Tobias Funke
replies: 19 views: 1,366
Alsongs 1 hour ago

I've heard several tests where they do the real mic against the modelled one. While I think VMS does a good job capturing the...

erike123
replies: 383 views: 33,424
kidstyx 1 hour ago
replies: - views: -
Mertmo 1 hour ago

I know this can be interpreted as very open-ended, so let me clarify and be more specific. I mixed all ITB for the last year...

littlesicily
replies: 1,034 views: 56,811
Philip Marinelis 1 hour ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 5,859 views: 589,434
Blaine Misner 1 hour ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 3,837 views: 806,179
Gravitron 2 hours ago

Midas M32 in project studio setting? Most happy? Issues? Interfacing with PT12+? If one inserts better Series 500 Pres,...

GrievousAngel
replies: 6 views: 632
VenVile 2 hours ago

I'm looking to purchase SPL Transient Designer. Should I buy the hardware or plugins? If I go the plugin route, should I get the...

OwensDrumming
replies: 31 views: 11,778
Blaine Misner 2 hours ago

I am looking for a microphone to use when i am traveling that will go good with my portable studio. I have a apogee duet to...

PAnthony278
replies: 5 views: 163
TurboJets 2 hours ago

Thought it might be interesting to hear how the various GS members who are singers/drummers/guitarists/etc... Use their self...

chessparov2.0
replies: 11 views: 460
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago

This ends tomorrow. Anyone looking to get into some UE stuff should jump on this. YouTube

kipiscool
replies: 0 views: 80
kipiscool 5 hours ago

Here are some grand piano clips recorded with five different microphones. Based on these samples, what do you think of these...

Proton
replies: 2 views: 200
sd270 5 hours ago

I’m looking for a top quality mixer that is small. Super small actually. I’m not doing electronic music but I have been...

Providence
replies: 5 views: 408
avare 5 hours ago

If you're laughing about the subject then you haven't seen the amazing reviews of the Sputnik. I've been using some of the solid...

Analog
replies: 12 views: 9,613
tgle1977 6 hours ago

I have a couple G's (AND NO MORE!!!) to buy a new mic and the hole in my locker is a good LDC for (mostly male) vox. I am looking...

jml designs
replies: 24 views: 722
DomiBabi 6 hours ago

Hello, I recently bought a CAD M9 setup from Ebay. Had to buy the xlr/7 pin cable separately, but it was recommended for that...

Tony1979
replies: 4 views: 149
Tony1979 6 hours ago

To take full advantage of an RCA BK-11, what $0 to $600 or maybe upto $1k mic preamp would you pick first to try for mostly male...

OrchDork
replies: 8 views: 357
Petimar 7 hours ago

I like listening to songs with awesome heavy guitar sounds. What songs have your favorite heavy guitar sounds?

excellrec
replies: 365 views: 53,628
pencilextremist 7 hours ago
mamm7215 7 hours ago

Hi, does anyone know what the difference is between the Sony ECM 50 PS and the Sony ECM 50 PSW? I can't find any information...

Jackdc100
replies: 9 views: 654
lukpac 8 hours ago
msmucr 8 hours ago

I was reading an interesting thread about a huge microphone shootout of roughly 40-60 mics (maybe more?) where some...

JxCx
replies: 1 views: 132
latweek 8 hours ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 1,708 views: 35,092
Lance Lawson 9 hours ago

Hello there, english is not my first language so I hope you can understand my question, if something is not clear just ask me...

amentini
replies: 8 views: 426
amentini 10 hours ago

I'm looking to buy 50-250€ price range studio monitor speakers pair. Purpose is to, listen, make, mix, demos and full tracks....

DeathSuperMario
replies: 1 views: 152
Poinzy 10 hours ago

I have a pair of them for years now. However, I'm looking to upgrade to the Focal Alpha 80s Anyone have the MediaDesk 2.1? ...

SEA
replies: 26 views: 1,976
santibanks 11 hours ago

I know it's their dime but...what do you do with a client that nit piks every tiny detail of the mix and wants constant changes...

Rob Coates
replies: 131 views: 3,798
joeq 11 hours ago

What are your thoughts about using VST drums over micing up a kit yourself and hiring a session drummer? Would you ever...

vintagetones
replies: 170 views: 7,398
Stroud1977 11 hours ago

Im thinking about getting one to try out on vocals, I know the lachapell gets lots of love, but anyone compared or owned the...

Carabinerx
replies: 35 views: 2,666
tkaitkai 12 hours ago

This is a thread for information about the Peavey AMR Production Series split consoles: the 800 (24 channel, 8 bus or 32 channel,...

jtienhaara
replies: 15 views: 5,240
EMMST 12 hours ago

so after i decided to invest some (pretty serious for me) money in hardware gear, my quest for reverb has been over. bricasti...

mr. harrison
replies: 71 views: 9,599
baskervils 13 hours ago

This mixer cake out about 5 years ago but I don’t see much about it online. I’m looking for a mixer for live electrPanic...

aligak
replies: 1 views: 235
aligak 14 hours ago

Hey guys, I would love to hear your opinion on the following. I'm having Adam A77X speakers in my mastering studio and I...

Nikola_Tesla
replies: 5 views: 345
Nikola_Tesla 14 hours ago

Hi I just recently acquired an audient asp800 in hopes of expanding my I/O count via adat. It’s to my understanding that if I...

IanWolf324
replies: 11 views: 529
Crazy4Jazz 14 hours ago

Rupert Neve sE Electronics RNT, Warm Audio WA-47, Stam Audio SA-47, GAP U47, Rode NT-49 - Valve Studio Microphone. We need a...

terrysound
replies: 7 views: 2,462
roughgear 14 hours ago

Hey, I have a Nord Lead 3 that's misbehaving. :synth: When I turn on the power, it keeps repeating the Welcome sequence,...

Studiocat
replies: 61 views: 20,303
Snoggin 14 hours ago

WA2A I meant I tend to record vocals with gentle compression on the way in... My own band I may go heavier on the compression as...

nyandres
replies: 15 views: 832
NathanEldred 15 hours ago

Anyone has got or used this mic?, it comes with two valve capsules, big sound big mic... I´d like to hear some coments, I...

ctmix
replies: 32 views: 9,853
Cosmonauta 15 hours ago

Is there any way to search all of CraigsList for a piece of gear? I seem to only be able to search by specific area, which is...

Jeff Hayat
replies: 3 views: 244
Jeff Hayat 15 hours ago

All, had a quick question about the connection type for an XL-121 or 210... For any of you that have one of these TS or...

SeanRyder
replies: 2 views: 323
Matti 16 hours ago

Greetings Everybody! I'd like to purchase a somewhat good preamp for my Blue Reactor, that I use for male vox and sometimes...

Bearman
replies: 6 views: 284
Bearman 18 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 1,280 views: 167,690
Sniff 19 hours ago

Hi all, Obviously I am not the only one who is using old Soundcraft desks, and since Soundcraft does not stock parts from the...

livingloud
replies: 39 views: 1,713
ljona 19 hours ago

which are the best 3 eqs you would use for tweaking separately low / mid / high ? let's say for example: gml 8200 - lows massive...

blackfinder
replies: 20 views: 2,084
lllubi 21 hours ago

I recently discovered the magic of using a short 7-9m 480L ambience program with heavily modulated ER on electric guitars (edit...

eugtone
replies: 4 views: 356
eugtone 22 hours ago

Hi everybody, first post for me here but I've been a long-time reader of the board. I want to upgrade my Apogee Duet (non 2) to a...

ulrichanders
replies: 2 views: 367
Friedrik83 22 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search