The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Hello Team: I am on the market for a master buss compressor. The application would be mainly for urban/southern production. ...

replies: 37 views: 921
dights 2 minutes ago

Hello! I could get one for a fairly good price. Anyone still using it? Is it worth having one today?

replies: 46 views: 2,725
Patrick Norton 3 minutes ago

I thought it would be cool to share popular records that were recorded with kick and snare programmed, and hats/cymbals...

replies: 13 views: 150
flanagan 12 minutes ago

Hey everybody So you're probably all familiar with the superb pic of delcosmos studio on our Facebook page -...

replies: 65 views: 7,185
Jackie Moon 13 minutes ago

Hey folks. I'm looking to buy my first pair of monitors. These are exciting times! I'm a music producer seeking to produce all...

replies: 21 views: 813
Lsixtysix 31 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

replies: 1,908 views: 122,321
DrSax 37 minutes ago

I know both of these are new products and Heritage isn't even out yet properly but from their published specifications what would...

replies: 10 views: 658
ProgFree 41 minutes ago

Looking to buy my first tambourine for the home studio use. Online, all I see appear to be toys... Some of the more expensive...

replies: 18 views: 493
jwh1192 47 minutes ago

Calling out 'round the world to... Folks like like Bob Ohlsson/Mike Tarsia/Bobby Eli/Bushman, et al, to chime on. Also welcome...

replies: 274 views: 9,386
Brent Hahn 51 minutes ago

As the title says. Looking for a big step up from my tascam dr05. I never use the mics, 100% thru line in. Obviously the 722 is...

big ol shea
replies: 2 views: 100
big ol shea 1 hour ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 1,326 views: 94,850
Brent Hahn 1 hour ago

Hi all someone have had midi overflow by too many cc controls in the same time that crash the Mpc X ? thanks for any post...

replies: 0 views: 28
wavewalker 1 hour ago

To all my full time engineers in and out of studios that have owned/tried ALL of these models: Which of these rises above the...

jml designs
replies: 9 views: 451
monkeyxx 2 hours ago

Currently considering a pair of one of these for EDM/pop production. I hear very good things about all of them but also some very...

replies: 3 views: 283
MitchMunro 2 hours ago

List all the others which are equally as goo if not greater.

replies: 80 views: 2,644
Jason rocks 2 hours ago

I have a Korg PadKontrol and it's been gathering dust since I bought it 2 years ago, I wanted to have a midi controller for...

replies: 11 views: 291
beerphart bob 2 hours ago

Hey everyone, Looking at stepping up my monitor game pretty soon... kfhkh Narrowed it down to EVE SC307 or the EVENT Opals...

replies: 0 views: 73
marc.scollo 3 hours ago

Does anyone know of any? There's all this gear that is either designed to be vintage gear or emulate vintage gear, but I don't...

replies: 486 views: 24,066
drpeacock 3 hours ago
replies: 1,169 views: 101,524
liv4ree 4 hours ago

Hello fellow Gearslutz! I have been lurking here for a couple of years now, but finally decided to start posting here myself,...

replies: 5 views: 107
explorer 4 hours ago

I am planning to start streaming from my PC and wanted to invest in a good audio setup, with that in my I am going to buy the...

replies: 8 views: 404
liv4ree 4 hours ago

I want to buy audio Interface. Help me out with these 2 choices.

replies: 1 views: 104
liv4ree 4 hours ago

I found a guide for disabling (under Windows) the NVIDIA Audio Drivers that can cause IRQ issues and affect the FireWire...

replies: 1 views: 20,045
Darkstar6977 4 hours ago

I am aware the proprietary limitations of the old high end Bruel & Kjaer mic pre's (being that they only work with their...

jml designs
replies: 5 views: 321
Santiago 5 hours ago

Hi all I recently got an SSL Nucleus (1st series as I can't stand white), a bit scared after reading some comments over here,...

replies: 31 views: 4,077
rofus 5 hours ago

What are the slutty gear brands that one won't find when casually browsing the most common dealer websites? I know there are many...

replies: 139 views: 16,077
macceba 6 hours ago

So a guy and a guitar. Singing a single song in one take. Do you double track the vocals later?

replies: 8 views: 246
Friedrik83 7 hours ago

Someone somewhere keeps refering to a future PT LE with a 32 track count ... I think he is on crack! wworried Anyone?

replies: 23 views: 2,356
psycho_monkey 8 hours ago

i am in the hunt for one of these puppies. but i am unsure on where i should connect it in my home studio setup. i do...

replies: 45 views: 18,047
Felon 8 hours ago

Im trying to record on tape, but I don't have a grand lying around for a decent 8 track, so I acquired an old AKAI tape deck, it...

Nick Smalley
replies: 13 views: 515
joeq 9 hours ago
replies: - views: -
wordsworth_jlg 10 hours ago

Recently I acquired 8 patchbays second hand and was hoping you guys could help figure out the connector I need for my snake. The...

replies: 0 views: 136
chrisjmccrum 11 hours ago

For Mixing, and if you were given the choice of: 1) Sony MDR-7506's with Sonarworks 4 Headphone Software. 2) Sennheiser HD 600's...

replies: 8 views: 325
joeq 11 hours ago

Happy new year everyone, I've got a weird question I'm really confused between the nord lead and the nord a1 I'm looking for that...

replies: 17 views: 10,191
Ernest Buckley 11 hours ago

another cool chat between me and Dominik. elysia By PAN60 The elysia mpressor 500 with pan60 and Dominik Date; 12 - 22 -...

replies: 12 views: 1,095
Jackie Moon 12 hours ago

Our studio is looking at purchasing a grand piano, but we're not quite sure what to get. Looking at the second hand market,...

Wizard Tone jb
replies: 31 views: 1,182
Sharp11 12 hours ago

What are the things in a mix that cause you to either feel some sense of listening fatigue or are just generally bothered by?...

replies: 35 views: 975
Sharp11 12 hours ago

Hi Friends! thanks for reading this. Im looking for suggestions on this mics: (around the same price) -rode nt1 -at2041SP (...

replies: 6 views: 750
jerrydpi 12 hours ago

I have found that if I play and sing a song without a click, and then track overdubs afterward, it sounds a little sloppy but...

replies: 1,454 views: 25,438
kennybro 13 hours ago

I plan to retrofit my old M-Audio 61es with a 3D printed Janko keyboard, so today I decided to take it apart to measure a few...

replies: 2 views: 405
fhames 14 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

replies: 1,052 views: 111,131
shanesbg 14 hours ago

So, as a drummer (and engineer) I have found more and more that I can get the sound I want out of one kick mic. If I need that...

replies: 30 views: 854
Cardinal_SINE 14 hours ago

Both announced during NAMM 2018. Both at an affordable competitive price. Thoughts? Home Studio - but eventually will move to...

replies: 6 views: 322
tribby 15 hours ago

Let's say there are 9 categories. Headphones Studio Monitors Midi Controllers Microphone Mic Accessories Sound...

replies: 18 views: 976
Noisewagon 16 hours ago

Just bought Antelope Audio Discrete 8 AFX + 1x Edge + 6x Verge Bundle. Hesitantly excited given the few (or no) independent...

replies: 1 views: 321
dragonfly66 16 hours ago

When bypassing the preamps on the ID22 can you use either the Send or Return input, or is the Return the best option? The manual...

VO Guy
replies: 6 views: 606
bowzin 16 hours ago

I would like owners of the Otari Concept Elite consoles to share maintenance and modification knowledge in this thread. I have a...

replies: 186 views: 17,155
Space1999 16 hours ago

Actually I have three questions for those familiar with U67, their unique design, and specifically the kit offered by...

replies: 16 views: 812
Retrovertigo 17 hours ago

got a mixcube today I poked the ball in the middle and it just got flatted (on attached pic). It does not pop up again......

replies: 40 views: 681
Brent Hahn 17 hours ago

I ve written to Audient about this, but didnt get any real response for weeks. Connecting a Lucid 88192 with the id22 over...

replies: 1 views: 222
orville17 17 hours ago

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search