The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

Sponsored ByThomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I was reading through the monster 'What is On your Master Bus (analog only please)' thread, along with some others, and was...

fromthepuggle
replies: 131 views: 3,338
deedeeyeah 1 minute ago

Soooo...I've JUST heard about Audioscape products today! I somehow stumbled upon the 1176-KT (which doesn't seem to have much...

RecordRecord
replies: 108 views: 6,781
AudioScape 3 minutes ago

Favorite tips/techniques/etc. Thanks in advance, for your responses. Chris

chessparov2.0
replies: 60 views: 1,301
chessparov2.0 9 minutes ago

Ya know, I looked around on the internet for opinions on what people thought. It's pretty much dependant upon the type of music,...

wayne mox
replies: 806 views: 62,410
over-man 35 minutes ago

I just grabbed a Lexicon PCM 42. It's TRS in, but TS out. Since my patchbay is wired TRS I'm wondering if I can just use the...

shortyboyboy
replies: 0 views: 10
shortyboyboy 40 minutes ago

I was wondering how close digital emulations of analog gear has gotten today. Is analog gear really that much better in 2019, or...

Deleted dc62858
replies: 47 views: 1,297
Dlane 47 minutes ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,282 views: 2,476,932
foxwaves 55 minutes ago

So I'm mixing a rock trio with some Rush-like tendencies. Usually 2 rhythm guitar tracks and a bass track, busy drums and lead...

tymish
replies: 2 views: 66
Brent Hahn 1 hour ago

I have been having a crazy amount of issues relating to panning and all sorts. For a start my computers motherboard has some...

johnsole65
replies: 2 views: 145
CJ Mastering 1 hour ago

Hey All, Newbie! I was searching through some old Outboard gear I have hanging around! I have some CEDAR Audio gear! -...

Nuclixx
replies: 1 views: 108
CJ Mastering 1 hour ago

Ok so i have a wa87 > wa73 > wa2a > Audient id22 > Adobe audition. I will be doing a podcast, no singing, no...

TuggerTugger
replies: 2 views: 92
CJ Mastering 1 hour ago

I've been wondering for awhile why most of us prefer the sound of analog gear generally speaking. Yes, I know digital has come a...

Gears
replies: 1,882 views: 51,642
newguy1 1 hour ago

Just now seeing these available on Sweetwater. Almost seems too good to be true to have a legitimate 3-way design with that kind...

JonnBoy
replies: 123 views: 24,100
IkennaFuNkEn 1 hour ago

If you have worked closely with one of these please comment on your experience with the unit - positives, negatives, details...

nuemes
replies: 1 views: 308
nuemes 1 hour ago

I had been using a master word clock for about a decade to sync two different Mac Book Pro's, running Ableton Live & Motu...

bluedot
replies: 0 views: 48
bluedot 2 hours ago

Hi all, this will be my first stereo setup and it is mainly focused on recording acoustic guitar in my home studio. But I intend...

mark_sm
replies: 2 views: 127
Philip Marinelis 2 hours ago

Since people are now receiving their ZULU, and testing it, I think it's time for a new thread dedicated to ZULU. I got mine this...

Rob Coates
replies: 2,185 views: 202,172
basic 2 hours ago

This is a positive thread without any discussion. Please don’t let us know how long you’ve been waiting for your product. And...

Derek Reese
replies: 89 views: 3,453
elambo 2 hours ago

Curious if you guys have a strong preference for recording guitars in the live room or in an isolation booth and what advantages...

din
replies: 2 views: 103
CJ Mastering 2 hours ago

I don’t spend as much time as I used to on this forum but I recently pulled out my Zod DI for bass tracking and was blown away!...

ricfoxx
replies: 21 views: 1,094
over-man 2 hours ago

I've been using an re20 and kind of miss the sub that I try to match on certain recordings. I'd read about using a 47fet in...

spoonie g
replies: 74 views: 1,358
Philip Marinelis 3 hours ago

I miss the sound of an old KM84 i was using before at a studio, they are not easy to find and kind of expensive if I want a pair...

laperlestudio
replies: 227 views: 16,803
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

At only £300 a pair just wondered how these compare to the competition?

Mr Funk
replies: 106 views: 21,493
Mr Funk 3 hours ago

Is there anything comparable to Behringer PowerPlay P16‑M in it's price range? What do you guys do for headphone mixes?

shortyboyboy
replies: 3 views: 420
din 3 hours ago

Hey gang, I'm investigating the Toft ATB24. Possibly getting one a bit down the road this year. I've heard great things...

ELI-173
replies: 151 views: 51,955
archetypestudio 3 hours ago

Hi! Looking for a SSL-like bus compressor. any suggestions? I LOVE the original SSL BC but it's a bit pricey........

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 280 views: 32,068
joshuanaconda 4 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,124 views: 621,926
Richard Crowley 4 hours ago

just thinking about the heartbreakers. wondering what there gonna do now. hope they still will play. I think joe walsh would be a...

boomer81
replies: 18 views: 691
mark1971 4 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 27 views: 1,558
marchhare 4 hours ago

Dear slutz! I'm looking to buy a mic for recording at home. The plan is to record in my living room, which will be a semi-treated...

CtotheL
replies: 28 views: 941
tskguy 4 hours ago

I was looking on gear4music today because im looking to buy some new gear and I spotted some hidden gems which ive not seen...

djwaxxy
replies: 112 views: 13,918
the fxs 5 hours ago

I'm trying to set up a live rig. Playing. I have a small QSC TouchMix 16 and a MacBook Pro. I've got to get a small portable...

henryrobinett
replies: 6 views: 377
sc1767 6 hours ago

Does anybody know what's happening here? I've had the Equator D5 coaxial monitors for a few years now and they've worked well for...

dorianinvasion
replies: 6 views: 361
mattiasnyc 6 hours ago

The example posted here was recorded on an Apollo 8P with an Audient ASP800 for the drums through ADAT. I have been...

Crazy4Jazz
replies: 12 views: 583
mbrebes 6 hours ago

Hello, I have two nutrek patchbays and I just have them stock without using the grounding tabs. In the top patchbay I have the...

Andyboy29
replies: 4 views: 386
Andyboy29 6 hours ago

Please post surprising mixing tricks that you learned from someone. Something that is simple, and actually works more often than...

Nuieve
replies: 234 views: 13,269
Frankie Mumbles 6 hours ago

Hi! Here’s the thing. I mix 100% of the times by myself when I’m hired to do so. But in this case I’m mixing my band....

FranciscoFrugoni
replies: 0 views: 87
FranciscoFrugoni 6 hours ago

Been running a Sweet Ten for a couple years and it's been great. Was starting to look into making a sum bus and remembered the...

chazfilez
replies: 2 views: 407
chazfilez 7 hours ago

I'm trying to fix a couple ultimate support mc-125 "pro booms" Every single clutch is stripped. They are plastic on...

quincyg
replies: 22 views: 591
9xSound 7 hours ago

Hi there, have anyone tried those two? What do you think would be better for master bus? Thanks d

denoiser
replies: 0 views: 97
denoiser 7 hours ago

I know the answer to this is with experience and practice. But, especially with the modern workflow and power of computers, there...

adampaulson1217
replies: 64 views: 1,524
horizon 7 hours ago

What would you guys do to help bad singers sound as best they could without using autotune?

ty45
replies: 134 views: 3,097
joeq 8 hours ago

I'm an art/electronic/rock kind of guy but am knocked over by Norah Jones' Feels Like Home. A wonderfully minimalist record...

goom
replies: 256 views: 13,819
tymish 9 hours ago

If you had a project that needed a decent-sounding piano, but had to use a digital piano, what would you pick? I have a Casio...

standup
replies: 45 views: 1,195
StevenLMorgan 9 hours ago

Hi Guys, I'm currently using my effects from the studio to the live racks and I don't want to move them back and forth...

QUAI34
replies: 2 views: 270
Brent Hahn 10 hours ago
replies: 1,515 views: 128,384
Blaine Misner 10 hours ago

This has been covered to some degree, but I'm looking for a song or two that really have "That SSL Sound" I know...

uptoolate
replies: 32 views: 3,910
john morris 10 hours ago

Hi all Thinking of purchasing RME UC. My needs; 8 out (for SSL SiX), 2 in (back from SSL) great converters, ADAT or SPDIF,...

sensationblack
replies: 0 views: 118
sensationblack 11 hours ago

Local Craigslist seller has an MK4 for sale. I probably don't need another mic, but his price causing me to think about it. Have...

MarkF48
replies: 0 views: 99
MarkF48 11 hours ago

How would you rate (1-10) from your EXPERIENCE these different current production mics for pop vocals? Please comment only for...

timomaa
replies: 9 views: 647
cheu78 14 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search