The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 215 views: 29,371
vernier 1 day ago

Starting off I’m 22 and live in Ireland, have been putting together a home studio since I was 16 or 17. Came home from staying...

TheKingslayer
replies: 0 views: 1
TheKingslayer 3 minutes ago

Hey guys, I'm in the market for my first condenser mic for €1000 or less. I own a handful of nice dynamics and I'd like an...

graphicnomad
replies: 46 views: 2,608
cheu78 27 minutes ago

It's a rare thing, for the internet, but opinions on the Telefunken M60 FET SDC's seem thin on the ground. Anyone tried them?...

SoundSlinger
replies: 48 views: 10,910
Sombrerogrande 30 minutes ago

Hi I'm trying to cut down on the amounts of amps I've got in my studio. I already use my Yamaha HS5s to amplify my e-drums....

vp99
replies: 4 views: 157
CJ Mastering 47 minutes ago

hello you guys so i am really trying to finally upgrade from my hs7s but im a bit overwhelmed with all the options out there...

cesarortiz24
replies: 1 views: 117
CJ Mastering 49 minutes ago

I am a songwriter and I want to build my own studio to compose and start to devote myself to music production. I want to learn...

I_V_502
replies: 1 views: 125
CJ Mastering 50 minutes ago

Saw this on Instagram today. Does anyone have info? They look tasty....

SaschaP
replies: 150 views: 14,514
deedeeyeah 55 minutes ago

What's a good brand of guitar volume pedal ? I imagine some brands last longer.

RoyFan
replies: 4 views: 364
Pale Rider 1 hour ago

2 x EQP-WA's are about the same price as one dual channel EQP-1. I'm wondering which one offers best sound? I realise best is...

Mr Funk
replies: 49 views: 18,963
carlosj 1 hour ago

Hey Slutz I've acquired a pair of KRK rockit 5's and one of the speaker cones has got a big fat red stain on the yellow part,...

karlamacintyre95
replies: 0 views: 60
karlamacintyre95 2 hours ago

Anybody saw these?! Instagram That's exciting!

laperlestudio
replies: 176 views: 18,347
roger 2 hours ago

Hi, I know there are many threads about this and I have also read many but also forgotten alot of things over the years. I...

RobinJacobsson
replies: 0 views: 107
RobinJacobsson 3 hours ago

Hi! I am contemplating about buying a Eminent Solina String Ensemble locally. The Series number is 7 and the serial 227042. Also...

neoking
replies: 0 views: 118
neoking 4 hours ago

Hey there, I haven't found any threads on this topic that were newer than from 2004 or something, so I thought I'd open a new...

disp
replies: 10 views: 833
JulianFernandez 4 hours ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 2,432 views: 53,406
chrisso 5 hours ago

I have an interesting test I'd like to perform, but I can only do it on people who own (and can prove they own) any two or more...

warhead
replies: 28 views: 6,793
Oli_W 5 hours ago

Hi! How do I choose a 10 slot lunchbox? I'm wondering if it's wise to just choose one which has got stereo switches. I...

PerGunnar
replies: 30 views: 7,590
Mr Funk 5 hours ago

Trying to figure out what this mic is, looks like a RCA type ribbon but it says Maestro on it and perhaps "MC-70"...

MichaelDude
replies: 3 views: 616
MichaelDude 6 hours ago

After my research on reverb units, plugins and gears I found out that all reverbs are digital emulations. Meaning something that...

Thavma
replies: 46 views: 1,343
kennybro 8 hours ago

Do I trust my video editing software's meter when it is hotter than my mixed track? I mixed my album so it's just below...

contax
replies: 12 views: 436
chrischoir 8 hours ago

Hey everyone! I'm looking to purchase a new in-line mixer for under $5,000. To clarify, I don't mean a line mixer, I mean an...

TanL
replies: 1 views: 89
TanL 8 hours ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 4,092 views: 356,482
drBill 8 hours ago

Hi, I noticed a strange issue the last days. Regardless of the monitors I select, when I play a sine wave (at different...

FranciscoFrugoni
replies: 11 views: 568
RBHan 9 hours ago

Ok, so I searched around GS and a couple other forums for this, and I'm having trouble finding a thread just about the 1"...

poorrichardmarx
replies: 54 views: 8,157
rwsand 9 hours ago

Just got the Palmer PDI 03 - sounds good for what it is. Of course its direct and I'm recording a dry guitar signal through a...

Unknown soldier
replies: 1 views: 195
Unknown soldier 9 hours ago

Hello guys, Long story short, I'm a mixing engineer and looking for the SSL sound. After spending a day in a room with a...

matmainhard
replies: 5 views: 2,581
RLR0000 9 hours ago

I know, two entirely different sounding mics. But I’m wondering which pair you guys have had better success with as a Glyn...

rdsyo
replies: 7 views: 710
theglow 10 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,551 views: 2,552,138
weave 10 hours ago

Story: I had to move to a less-than-ideal location for a short while. I followed the advice of some and tested the location with...

Patrick Norton
replies: 0 views: 269
Patrick Norton 11 hours ago

Don't want to make the leap to RME or Apollo at this point due to cost. For a couple hundred I could either upgrade to somewhat...

Jawsome
replies: 3 views: 494
pimket 12 hours ago

I recently have been listening to this album - aside from some of the best guitar playing I've heard in my life - this has some...

gfunny72
replies: 4 views: 318
gfunny72 12 hours ago

I posted this in the LYD48 product thread but not sure how active that sub is. Few quick questions... have a set of LYD 48's...

jazzmik2000
replies: 2 views: 323
rwhitney 12 hours ago

I'm thinking about buying a pair of 414's, but which ones? There seem to be a few available. Any info appreciated.

wallyburger
replies: 80 views: 5,186
deedeeyeah 12 hours ago

Hello, Would love to hear about your process, tools and workflows for recording and editing tracks on the go. I mean so...

bluesmonk
replies: 0 views: 101
bluesmonk 13 hours ago

Hi All, I just purchased old/older, hard to say how much, MKH 416T and 816T. When I opened the mic to see what is the shape of...

Gavoj
replies: 8 views: 481
mbrebes 13 hours ago

It's been awhile since I was able to concentrate on recording. Seems that my memory is not so good either. I know there was fans...

JRE Productions
replies: 81 views: 11,298
dwpthe3rd 13 hours ago

Hey y'all, I'm the production studio manager at a college in Michigan. I'm selling off some old legacy gear that is either no...

zmaneman
replies: 1 views: 452
Drumsound 14 hours ago

Hello - long time reader here... I'm building out a studio room above my garage and working on gear purchases for a project. I...

FriarTuck
replies: 21 views: 642
David Rick 14 hours ago

Anyone successful at doing this for a reasonable price in the studio? Low latency is of course important which I realize...

rickenbacker198
replies: 0 views: 368
rickenbacker198 14 hours ago

$735 for a well made u47 inspired mic sounds really good, am interested in their 251 too! Any users here?? Advanced Audio...

SEED78
replies: 172 views: 26,921
Drumsound 14 hours ago

I understand this matter has been touched a few times before, but I still can’t seem to find a simple answer to this...

shortyboyboy
replies: 2 views: 515
shortyboyboy 15 hours ago

Looking to purchase a KM84. Suggestions on price, and variations in models? Anything to look out for specifically when finding...

mikoo69
replies: 17 views: 685
deedeeyeah 15 hours ago

I'm hoping I haven't overlooked something obvious here, but I am looking for an XLR option that is equivalent to the Yeti or...

Wazatron
replies: 1 views: 472
Glamrock80 15 hours ago

I'm looking for a rack mounted mixer that has: - 4 mic channels - at least 2 stereo channels - at least one aux send - 1u...

LewisWu
replies: 0 views: 388
LewisWu 16 hours ago

ok i'm bored so here's a list of what i could find, searching on youtube, interviews.... A lot of top 40 stuff here, sorry, but...

invalidusername
replies: 143 views: 68,228
mbrebes 16 hours ago

Sennheiser HD650 into Allen & Heat ZEDi10 or need amp?

qusur
replies: 0 views: 399
qusur 17 hours ago

Wondering for those who’ve directly a/b’d what they’ve found? I’m going to experiment running my mics through my analog...

mikoo69
replies: 6 views: 620
proxy 18 hours ago

Lately I've been recording a lot of vocalists with a wide dynamics. On the verses they whisper and on the choruses they yell....

GoldenBear
replies: 7 views: 359
DPower 18 hours ago

Just a heads up on a good deal.... I bought the MXL Revelation for $399 from a dealer on ebay and he looks like he has about 10...

Rockabilly69
replies: 63 views: 5,362
Accompianist 18 hours ago

I did it again. I was good for a while. I bought another amp. Appears to be about 1952 Voice of Music Model 160 amp. Its not...

tigerzilly
replies: 0 views: 417
tigerzilly 19 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search