The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 Search This Forum  Search Reviews  Search Gear Database  Search Gear for sale  Search Gearslutz Go Advanced

So much gear, so little time

Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

For those of you who follow us on Instagram and are also going to the NAMM show - we'd love to do some "virtual...

Whitecat
replies: 1 views: 2,538
Whitecat 4 weeks ago

I have a strange hum in my recordings. A round hump between 10-100hz. It appears when I attach a preamp to my interface. I have...

Aktuba
replies: 58 views: 634
Schoeller 10 minutes ago

Look at the hand moving the mic. It is a high… higher… the highest end tracking compressor. Or is he riding faders on the...

Arseny
replies: 9 views: 712
psycho_monkey 13 minutes ago

Hi! I have a couple of questions about recording/mixing modern (not robotic) vocal harmonies. I know it all depends on the...

rar
replies: 3 views: 67
psycho_monkey 19 minutes ago

Hi All, I'm planning to renew my gear and I'm evaluating a new solution thunderbolt or Usb3 interface + ADAT AD/DA, so I can keep...

Vasto
replies: 0 views: 1
Vasto 21 minutes ago

I need headphone suggestions ... I would like to know what headphones have good soundstage like AKG K702, that are around that...

Teoichi
replies: 6 views: 167
Teoichi 23 minutes ago

After a long wait the first Silver Bullets started trickling out and I was one of the first to receive one. As fate would have it...

Talljoe
replies: 1,639 views: 108,867
herecomesyourman 52 minutes ago

Hi guys, I have this acoustic guitar recording and I'm wondering what you guys think of it. This was just a guide track...

Patrick Norton
replies: 7 views: 264
Funny Cat 57 minutes ago

The EMU SP-1200 has two filter chips. I don't see any way to control filters on the 1200. How are they used on the sampler?

teh_huss
replies: 0 views: 27
teh_huss 1 hour ago

First post! Think i need some help with deciding if i should change from RCF Mytho 6 monitors up to one of the most affordable...

Markan
replies: 0 views: 37
Markan 1 hour ago

Lately I have rocking my Duke LP very loudly. I know many think the mixes have issues (I agree), but in spite of them - what a...

Dr. Mordo
replies: 3 views: 73
Farmboy presents 1 hour ago

Calling out 'round the world to... Folks like like Bob Ohlsson/Mike Tarsia/Bobby Eli/Bushman, et al, to chime on. Also welcome...

chessparov2.0
replies: 228 views: 6,635
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

Ordered a VMS in November had to wait over a Month for delivery finally got it at the end of December just finished the studio...

paweaz
replies: 35 views: 1,347
Steven Slate 1 hour ago

Didn't see this mentioned here, Mixbustv is having a Teleger Créme giveaway right now, sorry if it's not the correct section...

iMixOTB
replies: 0 views: 52
iMixOTB 1 hour ago

i'm looking for a suitable mic to use as a dedicated mic for an electric guitar cabinet ( close miced 2 X 12" marshall cab )...

Thunderbird
replies: 7 views: 205
efernando 1 hour ago

I have found that if I play and sing a song without a click, and then track overdubs afterward, it sounds a little sloppy but...

Yummerz
replies: 928 views: 16,448
clump 1 hour ago

I've read that there isn't an audible difference between properly designed consumer power amps that aren't saturated...

musichascolors
replies: 108 views: 6,092
kennybro 1 hour ago
replies: - views: -
Decembersky1984 2 hours ago

So I currently own a pair of ATH-M50's, I've owned them for years and years and they've served me well. But recently I got an...

GaretEliot
replies: 17 views: 557
GaretEliot 2 hours ago

Hey Folks, With Dizengoff Audio out of business and their website down etc, I am wondering if anyone has the equipment manuals...

guitarbud7
replies: 11 views: 1,176
yaknski 2 hours ago

In searching over the last couple weeks for an upgrade to my current 1/4" half-track mixdown deck, I couldn't help but...

poorrichardmarx
replies: 1,497 views: 101,970
drpeacock 3 hours ago

Hello, tonight I found this on ebay: TUBE EQUALIZER DUAL EQP 2 channel ( like Pultec EQ , passive , inductor based ) |...

soulguitar
replies: 3 views: 447
askomiko 3 hours ago

What mics would you use, and where would you place them? The aim is to capture the performance in stereo. I have no idea how....

adg21
replies: 10 views: 197
thismercifulfate 3 hours ago

I'm in the market for a 1176/FET style compressor. I had been looking at the Pete's Place BAC 500 FET compressor but it's a mono...

Jsolo
replies: 6 views: 424
ImJohn 4 hours ago

Hey guys just wondering if there is another brand of great mic cables I can buy on ebay and save some money. Mogami is very...

audioman
replies: 28 views: 997
Disco1Disco2 4 hours ago

I am currently looking for a mic to do voice overs. At the moment its just for my YouTube videos I am working on but I might like...

DaveJM
replies: 15 views: 430
Frank_Case 4 hours ago

I produce sample driven 90's style hiphop. Currently got a WA76 and a Distressor (for drums & bass) & SSL style...

blinkybill86
replies: 23 views: 914
drainyoo 4 hours ago

Hi all We run two orion 32s side by side, yesterday on power up one made an electrical cackle and a few hours later kept losing...

riddor74
replies: 2 views: 501
goldi 4 hours ago

Just wanted to recommend that literally every engineer / producer / musician look into some sort of room correction software. I...

YRLK
replies: 11 views: 809
jyc 5 hours ago

I'm just a humble ameture home studio guy and I recently switched from a 19 inch rack 4 channel pre to 4 single 500 units with a...

mrmike186
replies: 10 views: 410
mrmike186 5 hours ago

In their advertising campaign it says "already used on countless hits" but it doesn't name the songs. Does anyone know...

vintagetones
replies: 1 views: 254
vintagetones 5 hours ago

On the constant lookout for diamonds in the ruff, Ive noticed a very similar aesthetic design with 2U eq’s Circa 1970’s...

jml designs
replies: 6 views: 480
matucha 5 hours ago

I find 500 series to have very small knobs since there is little real estate. Everything is small on the 500 series. I just...

Jason rocks
replies: 7 views: 877
Oldone 5 hours ago

Hi Guys, I love the work Piersante made with the Punch Brothers, I know there<s not much info about him and his work. But does...

laperlestudio
replies: 1 views: 233
laperlestudio 5 hours ago

Hi! Looking for a SSL-like bus compressor. any suggestions? I LOVE the original SSL BC but it's a bit pricey........

Progmatic-Studios
replies: 134 views: 13,454
fattyparts 6 hours ago

Hey, was just wondering if anyone can clarify; Do the new Apollo Twin MkII units have the same AD/DA processing found in the new...

ThaEngineer
replies: 1 views: 175
monkeyxx 6 hours ago

EQP-KT | Equalizers | Signal Processors | Klarkteknik | Categories | MUSIC Group Price anyone?

t-bone
replies: 790 views: 75,930
Frank_Case 7 hours ago

S*** just got real. Real affordable. From their FB page: Introducing the WA73 Family by Warm Audio. • 1073-style British...

ali3la3la
replies: 521 views: 65,177
chrizzi 7 hours ago

Hi there! I have a Blue Bottle with B6 capsule to record my own vocal. Currently I use the Prism Lyra 2 preamp (the stock...

ostudio
replies: 6 views: 415
Black Ninja 8 hours ago

how do i get my delays and reverb to be so smooth like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGYJuETPQEg

bae1073andahalf
replies: 11 views: 666
andychamp 9 hours ago

Hi, My x32 producer did not come with the company-provided rack ears, and I need to rackmount the mixer. Do you have any...

redmoonsound
replies: 0 views: 116
redmoonsound 11 hours ago

Im looking for a vocal mic, around $1600 that is going to be more forgiving of a sharp upper-mid-smack, but still retains a...

Carabinerx
replies: 29 views: 764
cheu78 11 hours ago
Sammysatic 11 hours ago
Itachi1701 12 hours ago

I just had a Biamp 140 parametric eq given to me and I cannot find anything on it on the web. Does anyone have experience or...

Providence
replies: 5 views: 4,514
jml designs 14 hours ago

Any suggestions on how to achieve this vocal sound or something similar to it? It sounds like more than just a pitch-down, maybe...

JohnEdson
replies: 0 views: 152
JohnEdson 14 hours ago
haysonics 15 hours ago

Greetings Gearslutz community i need some advice . i live in addis abeba, ethiopia and i'm currently in nairobi to get studio...

EvaRed
replies: 10 views: 440
Ron Vogel 16 hours ago

Hi there, One of the things I've always liked about his solo records is how well the vocals sit. Sometimes they're on the...

riquier
replies: 15 views: 1,043
andychamp 17 hours ago

I really dig the Elliot Smith albums Rob Schnapf did with Tom Rothrock. I also really like the sound of the first Foo record,...

max cooper
replies: 2,143 views: 266,805
RoundBadge 18 hours ago

Does anyone have experience with Baldwin tubes in a mic pre? I'm looking to "upgrade" a 12AU7 in 2 of my preamps and...

TurboJets
replies: 11 views: 331
Frank_Case 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search