The No.1 Website for Pro Audio

Supported By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

Post a photo of what's going on in your studio today..kfhkh We will share selected photos to Gearslutz Instagram :) Note:...

Jules
replies: 342 views: 57,405
Dynamex 43 minutes ago

Check it out: 99 NAMM videos in all their glory! kfhkh :cowbell: rockout :synth: freshflowe...

The Press Desk
replies: 7 views: 4,504
Drumsound 7th February 2020

This song is older than me and I think I've known it all my life, but only today while researching Serban Ghenea mixes, I...

sfilipee
replies: 35 views: 1,599
I.R.Baboon 6 minutes ago

I want to run my 2 bus stereo mix (I use outboard 2 bus compressor and EQ) back into my computer using a Cranesong Hedd 192 to...

greenfields
replies: 1 views: 72
Rami Hashash 26 minutes ago

I tried to research this as much as possible before posting. Most posts don't say anything about any difference in sound at all...

ominousshaman
replies: 31 views: 1,824
andychamp 38 minutes ago

I recently acquired 2 mics: The JZ Vintage 11, and the JZ Amethyst (formerly Violet). Which one should I keep? All I...

ThaAstronaut
replies: 0 views: 8
ThaAstronaut 40 minutes ago

Hello guys, I was trying to understand one thing. If I buy an external pre like a BAE 1073MP or a Chandler TG2, and I would like...

Vanx
replies: 0 views: 65
Vanx 1 hour ago

Doing some research on stereo mic's for iPhone, that are good at acoustic instrument recording. Any recommendations for the...

bluesmonk
replies: 2 views: 671
lathropod 1 hour ago

Hi everyone, My Elysia karacter 500 is applying a quite aggressive drop in the highs, I have not found any review where they...

denork
replies: 4 views: 189
denork 2 hours ago

Hello guys, I'm looking for an affordable and decent mastering compressor/finalizer. Once again Drawmer with those two (VCA?)...

franzalicestern
replies: 3 views: 120
James Lehmann 2 hours ago

Hi all! I’m in the process of putting together a really nice analog mixing/recording system. Without getting into why or...

SDB_12
replies: 1 views: 68
psycho_monkey 2 hours ago

Today my Behringer Powerplay P16-M wouldnt switch on suddenly. Ive been using it for a long time and it never had any problem but...

djgc
replies: 4 views: 121
djgc 2 hours ago

Sceptre S8+TS108 User here,also has adam a7x & NS10M pro. I'm very satisfied with Sceptre's sound field performance and...

Felix233
replies: 24 views: 670
Felix233 3 hours ago

FF to 29:45 where he voices his explicit opinion on using hardware to mix....

N1Greg
replies: 1,033 views: 43,949
chessparov2.0 3 hours ago

Hi all, I recently moved back to the Phoenix, AZ area and have two repairs I need done: My Great River EQ-2NV was on a...

tptman
replies: 0 views: 67
tptman 3 hours ago

Hi there, I see someone selling a DJX-2 and I have the DJX-1 which I really like, but space and budget is tight so I'm just...

part12studios
replies: 2 views: 792
part12studios 4 hours ago

Well here goes-- M149 - Rich and full- great drum room mic and for big male vx Vintech 473 - sounds killer..BTW the DI's are...

Flymax
replies: 616 views: 73,020
Drumsound 4 hours ago
replies: 1,812 views: 155,911
chessparov2.0 4 hours ago

Hey slutz. My friend pulled out an Akai S950 the other day. Said he has not used it in a long time. We did not hook it up yet cuz...

Brandino221
replies: 25 views: 26,204
[email protected] 4 hours ago

Hey guys, I need some help. I have a pair of AKG C414B-XLS mics and they've worked great in the past. Now, one of them is...

dronomophone
replies: 21 views: 6,615
ToneAlive 5 hours ago

Hi all, I have 3 use cases I’d like to record and am a bit overwhelmed by the mic options. (1)I play trumpet professionally...

MayorAdamWest
replies: 5 views: 133
avare 5 hours ago

When I lost my analog virginity about 8 years ago, and sold my last tape multi-track machine, I was excited to try digital and on...

Rob Coates
replies: 104 views: 17,854
smallstonefan 6 hours ago

Here's what I got - FATSO Serpentine SB4001 Chandler little devils (pair) Looking for different flavors, noticeably...

Unknown soldier
replies: 9 views: 406
hello people 6 hours ago

Hi all. I am looking to spend $1-2k on a LDC to use specifically on violin in my home studio. So far I have been recommended to...

Pjrvmg
replies: 19 views: 315
Pjrvmg 6 hours ago

Hello everyone. Had fun fixing up the old Ampex mixer for a live recording set up. Full recapping with a different output. I...

Duke Zeibert
replies: 43 views: 2,289
Duke Zeibert 6 hours ago

Hey, guys. I've been looking for info on the Sennheiser MD-441 U3, but I can't seem to find any info on it. These have black...

junior
replies: 12 views: 9,379
Noa 6 hours ago

Sooo... Mr. Internet knows next to nothing about her aside from this pic of the yet-to-be-released next month's copy of SOS mag....

mp3
replies: 1,379 views: 170,712
Jorn Lavoll 7 hours ago

At 3:17 in SM57 & Royer 121. That looks interesting. Anyone ever try this combo?

salbinti
replies: 9 views: 628
waldie wave 7 hours ago

I have a pair of Genelec 1031a monitors, and am looking for a good sub to pair with them. Anyone have good options? Don't want to...

bowdagger
replies: 2 views: 165
psycho_monkey 7 hours ago

Hi guys, A couple of questions: First up, regarding vocal effects at the end of a phrase, for example, Pink Floyd's classic...

Ed Driscoll
replies: 14 views: 313
psycho_monkey 8 hours ago

Hey guys, I recently posted a question about which monitors to get. So I ended up getting the KRK v8s4 today, I was excited to...

sameey
replies: 80 views: 8,518
Alchemist_ 8 hours ago

This is new territory for me, but with the self-oscillation, doing live takes with real humans in the near future is...

gravyface
replies: 16 views: 409
disantlor 9 hours ago

Hi there, I am here looking for a good but not so expensive open back studio headphones so that i can mix and master on-the-go...

DonsterMick
replies: 3 views: 273
Timbone 9 hours ago

Im trying to set up inserts in Pro Tools to go thru each channel on the mixdream and back into seperate tracks in pro tools....

Chase Orion
replies: 3 views: 148
zilla_studios 9 hours ago

Hi, I'm looking into a $500 range tube microphone for vocal recording. Would anyone like to give suggestions? For preamps I...

hello people
replies: 21 views: 942
zohomoho 9 hours ago

Hi guys I have a chance to buy a Tascam 32 two track reel to reel machine. The sellers says it is in "MINT"...

Farshad
replies: 6 views: 25,367
pchristy 11 hours ago

Hello, I have a job friend that have the Etymogic Hf5, he uses it for mixing, I listened them a bit and sounded really fine for...

lagoausente
replies: 1 views: 87
lagoausente 11 hours ago
replies: - views: -
Finnmaker 11 hours ago

Se me corta la voz grabando con el pre 73premier cuando consigo una buena voz..... si lo subo a 50 el preampl deja de cortar pero...

Nawamm
replies: 1 views: 174
Cabirio 11 hours ago

Big brain time for me xD I'm using Behringer B3031A and Adam A77X. They're both quire big, kinda mid-field monitors tbh and I...

lapsio
replies: 23 views: 869
lapsio 11 hours ago

Seems like the gap is getting wider and wider all the time between the “1%,” the artists with major-label backing and radio...

Brent Hahn
replies: 2,973 views: 87,246
chessparov2.0 11 hours ago

Did some testing with my amp yesterday, which is a small 4 watt 10 inch Champ inspired amp for recording. Mics - U67, SM57,...

mikoo69
replies: 15 views: 535
Jailhouse S. Lee 12 hours ago

Hello, Need some quick advice. I'm looking to get a really decent guitar DI box and while shopping around I came across these...

drumdrum
replies: 8 views: 3,741
Mike Lambert 12 hours ago

Is there a reason not to cover microphones left on stands with plastic bags? Any downsides? Moisture build up maybe?

omtayslick
replies: 7 views: 239
Earcatcher 13 hours ago

My equator D5's have a small amount of white noise that "pulses" at around 5Hz (like it has an LFO on the gain). It's...

RockstarWizkidd
replies: 1 views: 132
RockstarWizkidd 13 hours ago

Hey guys, I bought a Warm Audio WA-87 and a K&M mic stand 210/9. When trying to attach the shock mount that came with the...

Johnbarnesiii
replies: 5 views: 201
RockstarWizkidd 13 hours ago

I am looking to buy either the Klark Teknik 2a or 76 Mainly for vocals, bass and bits of bass. At some stage want to have a...

HOTC
replies: 19 views: 856
HOTC 13 hours ago

Hey I currently have the chance to upgrade my TLM 102 to a AKG C414 xlii for about 50-100€, do y’all think that’s...

ChrisK17
replies: 10 views: 291
chessparov2.0 14 hours ago

Hey All, I'm looking to upgrade my ADC after analog summing with the D-box. My typical chain is UAD Apollo Quad --> Logic...

kaz1488
replies: 54 views: 5,755
DAH 14 hours ago

Are there Still any Mytek 8x96 users out there? I came across these units ADC & DAC and simply love the sound of these...

thelog68
replies: 4 views: 544
lectric 16 hours ago

1. Spend generous amount of time viewing computer monitor. 2. Eat lots of greasy fast food. 3. Avoid all types of exercise.

dwpthe3rd
replies: 7 views: 394
vernier 18 hours ago

I have a pair of Tannoy 5a monitors that haves served me well for about 15 years. They started to pulsate whenever you turn them...

sanjari
replies: 0 views: 140
sanjari 18 hours ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search