The No.1 Website for Pro Audio
 All  This Forum  Reviews  Gear Database  Gear for sale     Latest  Trending

Sponsored By Thomann
Options
Thread / Thread Starter Replies / Views Last Post

I think this needs its own thread! not much talk about them...

RightOnRome
replies: 122 views: 16,928
chipss36 2 minutes ago

Hi all Not a thread for "if you like it or not" Just favorite settings...

Coldsnow
replies: 15 views: 2,157
gfunny72 8 minutes ago

Name says it all! My band is gearing up to record our next full length album and we decided to spend our whole budget on...

Toakley
replies: 299 views: 8,289
Podgorny 32 minutes ago

We've been eyeing this piece for a while but have held out waiting on some thorough reviews and user experiences - too which...

ResonantMind
replies: 3 views: 769
mequaz 47 minutes ago

Posted about this An unusual, and specific question I know. I have been playing a lot of finger style acoustic guitar lately, as...

Chevron
replies: 22 views: 668
GreenNeedle 58 minutes ago

I've been researching a lot about that "hot buttered soul" sound, the huge and dramatic, full of string arrangements...

sfilipee
replies: 5 views: 444
ShogunOfHarlem 1 hour ago

Hi all I got into drumming last year (already a guitarist for a while). I got a Gretsch Renown with K Zildjian's. I have...

kharma44
replies: 21 views: 525
TurboJets 1 hour ago

Will somebody explain this phenomenon to me please. As a mixer, I keep getting projects with a single, mono room/ambience track...

MixShmix
replies: 195 views: 24,886
vernier 1 hour ago

Hello.. Capturing vocals seems to be the hardest part.. it can feel intimidating Have you tried any non traditional...

bob 01
replies: 2 views: 113
bgrotto 1 hour ago

Calling out 'round the world to... Folks like like Bob Ohlsson/Mike Tarsia/Bobby Eli/Bushman, et al, to chime on. Also welcome...

chessparov2.0
replies: 606 views: 24,584
chessparov2.0 1 hour ago

I know this has been discussed many times but I need a pair of headphones to do mixing on late at night since I don't have too...

CKenterpro
replies: 4,266 views: 923,015
barbital 2 hours ago

Do these even exist? A nice passive/phantom DI with a pass-thru for the signal to the amp... do they interfere with the...

mutetourettes
replies: 15 views: 404
Wayne 2 hours ago

Odd question but wondering what this is and does it need modified to fit the way it is mounted to the shield? I guess I...

cap217
replies: 1 views: 75
Drumsound 3 hours ago

Based on the mixing thread of a similar name. Advice I’ve received from a great engineer was to get the tracking right! Not...

jerry123
replies: 42 views: 1,641
Drumsound 3 hours ago

A few weeks back I caught a whisper-level buzz going around the greater VO community about the Soyuz 017 FET. Word had it, what...

MYN
replies: 3 views: 159
Jesse Mangum 4 hours ago

Hi, I have a Mackie Big Knob which began to crackle after ~5 months in use. It is still under warranty and I want to send it...

Lilith
replies: 23 views: 354
Maniac 7777 4 hours ago

Hey there GS community, I record and play mostly acoustic folk music, but recently I've been recording a bunch of indie bands...

GoldenBear
replies: 164 views: 9,054
mcgilroy 5 hours ago

Curious on what you guys do when owning duplicate of a vintage piece of equipment that still holds its value but that’s...

huh?
replies: 0 views: 86
huh? 5 hours ago

Hello all! Just wanted to give you guys some updatse on our side as a lot of you were really interested in the products we...

Karpmentalise
replies: 317 views: 24,787
Dlane 5 hours ago

Yes I am a novice and do this for a hobby but I still want to be Mark Howard, Al Schmitt, Andrew Scheps and Daniel Lanois and...

Loueasy
replies: 93 views: 2,875
12ax7 7 hours ago

Hi all, I am currently using a Black Lion Modified Motu 2408 MK III x 2 for 16 analog ins and outs. I'm in the mood to upgrade...

Rednose
replies: 0 views: 72
Rednose 7 hours ago

So I’ve just purchased an Apogee Rosetta 800 to add some channels to my Apogee Quartet, which will also allow me to free up the...

Spilota
replies: 0 views: 90
Spilota 8 hours ago

Thought it might be fun and interesting, to open a discussion regarding the true "Dancing Bears" :heh:, of a band......

chessparov2.0
replies: 85 views: 1,973
graphicnomad 8 hours ago

I'm talking queen, pink floyd, zeppelin, parliament, fleetwood mac... I love that sound. nothing compares to that sound these...

Magnum29465
replies: 1,471 views: 40,372
Bob Olhsson 9 hours ago

I just read Sound on Sound magazines January edition where they interviewed Alan Moulder who mixed Led Zeppelin's reunion concert...

Tube World
replies: 92 views: 8,525
Maniac 7777 9 hours ago

Hi, I have 3 mono outboard gears that i am connecting directly to the i/o's in the back of my Apollo Duo silverface.(not through...

mnawara
replies: 0 views: 107
mnawara 10 hours ago

I'm trying to see the general trend... I'm thinking about getting 8 quality tracks but idk if it's enough. I know some people go...

rackdude
replies: 206 views: 17,402
cjogo 10 hours ago

Hi guys! I have bunch of synths and as I'm thinking of upgrading my recording equipment to Antelope Orion 32+, I'd like to...

esaias
replies: 1 views: 168
James Lehmann 10 hours ago

I feel so dumb right now cause i can't get the right chain to make it all work I'm trying get to record a track using an...

Maoz
replies: 0 views: 104
Maoz 10 hours ago

The reason I’m asking this question is that I have a Fender American Jazz bass, and while I think I would prefer the sound of a...

soundofmai
replies: 53 views: 1,340
Samc 10 hours ago

I’ve just bought back a Tascam 388 to a friend of mine for a good price . I was the one who put the idea to buy it in his...

Maoz
replies: 2 views: 170
Maoz 10 hours ago

I'm on the market for 2 new units to attach to my console FX Returns. I dont want to have a Roland tape delay nor a pedal fx...

Martel80
replies: 11 views: 477
Martel80 11 hours ago

Hey all, I've recently moved into a new flat and have set up a little studio in my bedroom for producing/mixing....

iftn
replies: 0 views: 105
iftn 12 hours ago
replies: 1,628 views: 137,296
proxy 12 hours ago

Or is it just a bunch of big name and people trying to justify there expensive purchases. A kind of gear "placebo"...

attaboy_jhb
replies: 844 views: 22,751
monkeyxx 12 hours ago

Hello. Anyone know where I can get a vintage Neve 1073 repaired (occasionally making crackling noises) in New York? Thanks in...

Diegel
replies: 1 views: 186
janalex 14 hours ago

Kind of a generic question, but are the pads on pres generally before the input transformer or after?

gravyface
replies: 3 views: 229
nosebleedaudio 14 hours ago

I'm looking for a way of easily connecting some TRS stereo-outs into my TS (mono) effects run. Are there any such cables on the...

emilision
replies: 32 views: 46,336
whatever17 17 hours ago

If I want to use a Burl DAC for monitoring, how would I hook up 2 sets of headphones and have a volume knob? Assuming some type...

mikoo69
replies: 4 views: 322
psycho_monkey 18 hours ago

Tracking live off the floor, decent sized room (20x25), with drums guitar, bass, and organ. I was planning on doing the Glyn...

gravyface
replies: 5 views: 254
psycho_monkey 18 hours ago

Hey All!! I started a new YouTube channel where I do deep dive deconstructions of songs I have worked and other various...

ev33
replies: 172 views: 15,000
Paistemage 18 hours ago

Hi there! I have an electrical problem in my home studio, MacBook Pro 15retina 2015, apogee ensemble 2 thunderbolt, yamaha...

Mr.Duck
replies: 14 views: 2,129
elcct 18 hours ago
replies: - views: -
kidd1 19 hours ago

Hi, does anyone have experience of these two mics and can make a comparison in terms of what might be better as an all-round...

konkon
replies: 0 views: 146
konkon 20 hours ago
LonDonsen 22 hours ago
datafeist 22 hours ago

OK, giving away some things I didn't need yesterday was fun, and I even made a couple new friends in the process. There's a...

RawBeanZen
replies: 44,400 views: 2,516,767
BudgetMC 23 hours ago
datafeist 23 hours ago

You know what I mean. We've all got 'em! Ok, I'll go first; Why does a graphic waveform have top and bottom shapes that aren't...

juicylime
replies: 6,159 views: 630,410
norfolk martin 1 day ago

Hello, I have an old DBX 586 here. Ch.2 only works when inserting a signal into the return (bypassing the preamp stage...

esppse
replies: 0 views: 182
esppse 1 day ago

Moderators

Forum Tools
Search this Forum
Search this Forum :

Advanced Search